Servers paying for guild transfers...

in WvW

Posted by: grifflyman.8102

grifflyman.8102

Has it come down to this? This type of campaigning for guilds to come to your server by offering incentives?

This is a blatant example of why the mechanics of WvW are flawed, if you don’t have the coverage spend gold/real money and pay for a guild to come to your server.

The mechanics of a game should never be allowed to be altered by outside forces, if a game allows such things to happen the game design is flawed.

Getting real tired of your fecal matter Anet.

in WvW

Posted by: Engels.8537

Engels.8537

It’s kinda tricky because most of this guilds will stay just for a while and then leave,

Don’t talk to me about toughness and vitality, damage avoidance is all in this game

in WvW

Posted by: grifflyman.8102

grifflyman.8102

Not sure what you’re trying to say…

in WvW

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

1. If a guild wants to leave your server, and there are many reasons why they might want to, there is little anyone can do about it.

2. Guilds may or may not talk to some of the “community leaders” on the server they are planning on transferring to. Sometimes a groups of guilds, NOT the whole server, will help them out by giving/loaning them gold to help them get their whole force over and make the transition easier.

3. This has been happening since ANET implemented paid transfers, and is nothing new.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: SpehssMehreen.5897

SpehssMehreen.5897

youre blaming the “flawed mechanics” of wvw for guilds transfering out of your server? guilds are free to do as they please, some servers or guilds or individuals will donate gold to help cover the expensive transfer cost

in WvW

Posted by: Auriken.6805

Auriken.6805

i pay guilds to leave my server if they are not wanted.