Sick of long queue times? Easymode PvP?

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Want instant WvW queues?

Want WvW on HardMode?

Want to fight tooth and nail, barely hold off a much larger force to be awarded 3 silver in keep defense?

Come to Kaineng, the hardmode wvw server!

We have cookies!

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: Doxshund.9235

Doxshund.9235

You keep offering oatmeal raisin cookies hence that is why no one will stay.

Asura > all

in WvW

Draygo.9473

Definately not oatmeat charr ate that all up.
Chocolate Chip, right from the oven.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

(edited by Draygo.9473)

in WvW

Posted by: Velron.3729

Velron.3729

Seriously more people go to Kaineng please

Fragg – Engineer | Lil Zek – Warrior PVP R43
[DA] Decisive Actions – Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Raptor.9863

Raptor.9863

To hell with Kaineng we need more over at NSP
:)

Actually can we merge with you guys?

Raptor – Human Guardian
Northern Shiverpeakes

in WvW

Draygo.9473

NSP is at least in second place with 15k at this point, Kaineng has 7k.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: zombiemeerkat.5960

zombiemeerkat.5960

I think NSP is sleeping. I tried to hunt them down earlier. Not one in sight.

in WvW

Velron.3729

Last I was on, around 10pm PST….NSP was starting to make pushes all over the map because it hit that point where half of DR went to bed. lol

WTB more late night / over night / early morning presence

in WvW

Posted by: Optimism.7213

Optimism.7213

I think NSP and Kaineng needs a server merge. Does Kaineg even have any Oceanic representation? Because we have literally none.

in WvW

Velron.3729

They don’t need a merge, they need the not so smart people sitting in their queues every night to transfer to them.

in WvW

zombiemeerkat.5960

I don’t know that we have Oceanic rep, but we do have people like me, who will try and try and try, and sometimes forget to sleep.

in WvW

Raptor.9863

They don’t need a merge, they need the not so smart people sitting in their queues every night to transfer to them.

I agree with you…I just don’t see the 8 hour queue guys packing bags and moving over to NSP and/or Kain. It’s frustrating as hell to see. We could have a very healthy WvW scene across multiple servers if they would just make the move.

Raptor – Human Guardian
Northern Shiverpeakes

in WvW

Velron.3729

NSP was definitely not sleeping over night…woke up to everything stolen lol

in WvW

Posted by: Orlandu.3781

Orlandu.3781

I really hope matchmaking improves in the near future. Being the frightened mouse gorging on cheese while the cat sleeps is not as glorious as I wish it was.

in WvW

Draygo.9473

Still have cookies, fresh batch availible. Need more takers.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: Estus.1726

Estus.1726

Sadly, most people don’t want a challenge and would rather suffer through horrendous queue times on a dominate server in order to enjoy running the Zerg while they own 75% of the maps.

[RE] Isendale – Tarnished Coast
“Did you see that? Tell me you saw that!”

in WvW

Posted by: Fury.6248

Fury.6248

The only reason why my guild has not moved is cause currently we would lose all the guild influence and other goodies we have unlocked. If they allow us to transfer our guilds and everything with… We would all be there today.

Dragonbrand Server
Devious(DVS)

in WvW

Posted by: Porky.5021

Porky.5021

The game is two weeks old. How hard would it be to unlock those same things again?

I agree that being able to transfer that guild stuff would be best, but if not possible, it’s still better to transfer now as opposed to in a month or two months or six months when you’ve got a lot more time, effort and resources invested into your current world…isn’t it?

Overlord Of [NAKY]
SOS Spy Team Commander [SPY]

in WvW

Velron.3729

I just started a thread about that issue but it was removed due to labeling it “petition” (not mad, just saying)

This is at least the 5th post in just a day I have seen saying the exact same thing abou transferring if they could keep their guild upgrades.

Someone else start a separate thread on it, or I’ll try again and word it differently later.

in WvW

Posted by: Doxshund.9235

Doxshund.9235

Guild upgrades? they are nice but is it worth not being able to play together for the next year? it seems logical to move and work on the 2 week upgrades while being play together in WvW for the next year.

Asura > all

in WvW

Posted by: micron.5369

micron.5369

Our guild packed up shop from one of the top-tier servers a few days after Kaineng opened. Losing the guild influence was kind of crappy, but we made it back rather quickly.

As an aside though, it’s becoming quite difficult to stay on this server and WvW. We’re constantly outnumbered and because of this, we have to deal with more equipment repairs than winning servers. I’m likely going to stick it out with Kaineng, but in all honesty, what’s the incentive to even stay? Part of me wants to just switch to one of the higher tiered servers, and sit in the 6 hour-long queues. At least I can do map completion on there… shrugs

in WvW

Posted by: Strongfort.2451

Strongfort.2451

If Arenanet would allow my guild to move our upgrades/influence we would swap servers in a heartbeat.

As of now our upgrade categories are rank 2/3 and much influence has been saved up. We can’t afford to lose weeks worth of that.

in WvW

Draygo.9473

You can, I did. Sure it will take 2 weeks or so to get it back up, but if you plan on playing this game for years, thats just a drop in the bucket.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: Malpractice.7850

Malpractice.7850

I agree with you…I just don’t see the 8 hour queue guys packing bags and moving over to NSP and/or Kain. It’s frustrating as hell to see. We could have a very healthy WvW scene across multiple servers if they would just make the move.

Actually, we’re thinkinkg about leaving Henge to join a lower pop one.
Atm looking at Dragon, or IoJ.
But who knows. convince me to take us there :p

in WvW

Velron.3729

I could probably convince you to join Devona’s…we also need more population still and already well on the way to an amazing WvW community. We’ve got several WvW guilds that work very well together during prime time hours, the thing is everyone works together. Our “pugs” are amazing (tbh there really aren’t many left already, almost everyone I see is in one of the guilds working together, just need larger population still).

Kaineng… Well that’s going to require people who just plain wants to help the underdog get on its feet. Some big guild needs to undertake it as their project at this point. It needs a jump start badly.

(edited by Velron.3729)

in WvW

Velron.3729

We also never have a queue on more than 2 WvW maps at a time, so you can definitely escape your queue.

in WvW

zombiemeerkat.5960

Well, Velron, looks like we’ve been set in a familiar matchup again….

Same old, same old. I stuck it out for quite a while. Even ran with a small ops team that was causing some problems for your team earlier tonight. Didn’t take long for the numbers game to put a stop to that.

in WvW

Velron.3729

Hey you guys are holding more than usual right now, I just noticed our point tally drop a bit and when I checked it was bc Kaineng was taking some stuff. You have +110 right now

in WvW

Raptor.9863

Hope you guys get some more players soon. Got to give the population of Kaineng props for sticking with their server for so long.

Raptor – Human Guardian
Northern Shiverpeakes

in WvW

zombiemeerkat.5960

Hey you guys are holding more than usual right now, I just noticed our point tally drop a bit and when I checked it was bc Kaineng was taking some stuff. You have +110 right now

So far, anyway. The Oni crew is hard at work! However, I’m wore out from the battles earlier.