Siege Blueprints Account Bound

in WvW

Posted by: ViperWire.4261

ViperWire.4261

Simple, why are the blueprints currently soul bound?

I would love to see an explanation on why we cannot make them account bound

Invalid Password [EVOH] – Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Corran.4957

Corran.4957

doesnt bother me, guildies hand a ton of their seige over to my main character anyways so i got no need to go collecting them on alts :p

in WvW

Posted by: Hackuuna.4085

Hackuuna.4085

The only reason I can think of is the jumping puzzle. Recreating a character and running him through the jumping puzzle over and over to farm blueprints. Then again, this can already be done with tokens via jumping puzzle (though much slower).

in WvW

Posted by: ecwoodrow.7034

ecwoodrow.7034

This would be nice. I have 3 level 80’s, and would like to use them on all my toons.

Atsug Em – [RvR] – lvl 80 Engineer – IoJ
Tryggon Gathol – [RvR] – lvl 80 Warrior – IoJ
Sechnal – [RvR] – lvl 80 Ranger – IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: mulch.2586

mulch.2586

I’d prefer if they were account-bound, too. It’s not just the money, but the bag space, to have to carry a stack of prints on each character you like to wvw.

in WvW

Posted by: ViperWire.4261

ViperWire.4261

xD , I guess it is just extremely inefficient to offer a way for characters to pickup blueprints that they did not purchase, yet you cannot place in Bank and grab from another character

Invalid Password [EVOH] – Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

I completely agree with the OP on this one. Ive taken few of my toons through the jumping puzzles for gear and have no intention of using them in WvW. Effectively giving me useless blueprints.

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

in WvW

Posted by: MajorKong.8095

MajorKong.8095

You can drop them on the ground and let someone else pick them up if you want to trade/donate it.

MajorKong
Human Elementalist -The Iron Triangle [IRON]
My WvW review

in WvW

Posted by: Teulux.6732

Teulux.6732

They were account bound at one point in beta and then they had to make them soulbound to stop a duping exploit.

Once they have the time to close the exploit I imagin they will change them back to account bound. That is why they made it so you can drop them to trade them. Bandaid until the real fix comes.

in WvW

Posted by: CaptainOok.1048

CaptainOok.1048

You can drop them on the ground and let someone else pick them up if you want to trade/donate it.

If that’s the case, I don’t see a reason for then to be bound at all. Maybe somehow keep them off the TP to prevent decreasing their price.

in WvW

Posted by: deviller.9135

deviller.9135

Maybe they want to simplify their code forTP as bounded item can not be sold in TP. (imagine you see omega golem for 2 g in TP if thats happen XD).

in WvW

Posted by: Bis De Fioute.4092

Bis De Fioute.4092

I was about to post the same thing, it doesn’t make sense to me that they are soulbound.