Siege troll active on bg bl

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

We have a siege troll actively wasting supply by building useless paper siege everywhere in BG garri right now claiming its in retaliation, can we get anyone from anet to get in there and stop him

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

in WvW

Posted by: pandora.8475

pandora.8475

No that what bg deserve after all there cheat ways they do it all the time good about they get what deserve

in WvW

X T D.6458

No that what bg deserve after all there cheat ways they do it all the time good about they get what deserve

What a ridiculously idiotic thing to say. I have never heard of any server that sanctions this kind of behavior, which is against the eula and bannable regardless of who does it or for whatever reason they use to justify it.

in WvW

Posted by: JediYoda.1275

JediYoda.1275

Well the fact is karma hurts, and report them ingame as a bot so dev can check it out faster.

“If only ANet had some kind of forum they could use to communicate with us……”
“ANet. They never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity to not mess up.”
Mod “Posts created to cause unrest with unfounded claims are not allowed” lmao

in WvW

Posted by: pandora.8475

pandora.8475

Karma hurts spy gate does’kitten have no pity for that server after all it done

in WvW

X T D.6458

oh I see so when someone from your server gets on here we should troll them and say its just karma then, or are you just saying your entire server is condoning and sanctioning this behavior. The old expression, its ok when we do it, but not ok when it happens to us.

in WvW

JediYoda.1275

oh I see so when someone from your server gets on here we should troll them and say its just karma then, or are you just saying your entire server is condoning and sanctioning this behavior. The old expression, its ok when we do it, but not ok when it happens to us.

What you clearly don’t know is all crapy stuff players on BG has done is why we are saying karma hurts. Or are you just turing a blind eye to what people on your server does and just qqing becuase its coming back on your server? I’m not saying what is going on is okay in anyway just stating the facts.

in WvW

X T D.6458

What you clearly don’t know is all crapy stuff players on BG has done is why we are saying karma hurts. Or are you just turing a blind eye to what people on your server does and just qqing becuase its coming back on your server? I’m not saying what is going on is okay in anyway just stating the facts.

Excuse me I didnt come on here to talk about other servers, I cant control what some idiot does, you act as though everyone is guilty for it, therefore the guy trolling us means all of tc is guilty as well, by your logic, think maybe?

in WvW

JediYoda.1275

Excuse me I didnt come on here to talk about other servers, I cant control what some idiot does, you act as though everyone is guilty for it, therefore the guy trolling us means all of tc is guilty as well, by your logic, think maybe?

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=GW2+BG+HACKS
lol what ever, you qqing here isn’ going to change anything anyways have a nice nite

just for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLkp_Dx6VdI&list=RDvLkp_Dx6VdI#t=3

(edited by JediYoda.1275)