Siege troll on Crystal desert!

in WvW

Posted by: Brutelas.2903

Brutelas.2903

So does arena net plan on doing anything about siege trolls or what? this player “******” on crystal desert has been placing 20+ siege rams all over our ebg keep draining supply screwing us over. Yet arena net does nothing…. so stupid it really is, I bet a.net will not even comment on this.

Clearly it screws our server over and nothing is done.

Attachments:

Brutelas Lvl 80 Revenant
DragonBrand
Dawn Of The Sacred Knights [DAWN]

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Posted by: Loosmaster.8263

Loosmaster.8263

Rinse and repeat…

Tacktical Killers [TK]
We’re looking for players.
PM me here or ING.

in WvW

Posted by: TexZero.7910

TexZero.7910

Considering he’s been doing it for a year without anything being done. Don’t hold your breath.

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Fake, we all know level 80 rangers don’t exist.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

in WvW

TexZero.7910

Fake, we all know level 80 rangers don’t exist.

I wish this one didn’t. Sadly i’ve either been drunk and hallucinating for 2 solid weeks or he exist.

in WvW

Posted by: Dave.2536

Dave.2536

Annoying as this is, perhaps ANet’s stance is that its actual effect on the matchup is miniscule. Perhaps what’s needed is for people to “abuse”/“exploit” their server to 2nd/3rd place, or even drop to the next tier.

Content in this game will always seem
to be faceroll at the high levels, because it
needs to be accessible to the casuals and bads.

in WvW

Sororita.3465

Sucks to have him but i dont see you losing it any time soon in the match up.

in WvW

TexZero.7910

We could all afk and still win the match with the way the servers we face both currently play.

Still annoying to deal with though.

in WvW

Sororita.3465

We could all afk and still win the match with the way the servers we face both currently play.

try it >.>

in WvW

Posted by: Ark Bladesteele.2943

Ark Bladesteele.2943

The way we currently play has nothing to do with facing down numbers 3-4x ours and heavy coverage at all hours of the day that we simply don’t have.

Go back to T3 already, this is boring.

NSP’s resident crazy-eyed sylvari

in WvW

TexZero.7910

The way we currently play has nothing to do with facing down numbers 3-4x ours and heavy coverage at all hours of the day that we simply don’t have.

We’re equally as bored, but you all could atleast stop hiding in towers. Would make it more fun for everyone

in WvW

Ark Bladesteele.2943

We’re equally as bored, but you all could atleast stop hiding in towers. Would make it more fun for everyone

When I’m out solo running supply or checking camps and I see a red tide of 40 CD suddenly headed my way, you can be kitten well sure I’m going to be the first one on an AC in the nearest tower. 40v1? That sure as hell ain’t fun for me! Maybe you get a rise out of overwhelming odds, but those people “hiding in towers” are likely the only players we have in the map and they’re desperately trying to save maybe one, just one tower from the CD tide that has randomly decided to roll in to hit the reset button on our Borderlands because why the hell not, you can throw 80 people in our map and still have enough to defend yours, attack the other BL, and cap and hold SMC at the same time.

50 of you: “Come out and fight! Stop hiding behind siege!”
1 of 3 people: “Are we the only ones in the map?”
A second of 3 people: “Yeah, I think so. Hey, anyone else around? We’ve got about 40-50 CD at ne tower, probably inc to garri”
*crickets *
All 3 of us: “Welp, back to our arrow carts.”

in WvW

TexZero.7910

When I’m out solo running supply or checking camps and I see a red tide of 40 CD suddenly headed my way, you can be kitten well sure I’m going to be the first one on an AC in the nearest tower. 40v1? That sure as hell ain’t fun for me! Maybe you get a rise out of overwhelming odds, but those people “hiding in towers” are likely the only players we have in the map and they’re desperately trying to save maybe one, just one tower from the CD tide that has randomly decided to roll in to hit the reset button on our Borderlands because why the hell not, you can throw 80 people in our map and still have enough to defend yours, attack the other BL, and cap and hold SMC at the same time.

A second of 3 people: “Yeah, I think so. Hey, anyone else around? We’ve got about 40-50 CD at ne tower, probably inc to garri”
*crickets *

We rarely have 50 people on a map in one go, let alone in the same area. I mean i get it you feel out manned. However, there has been times when its 15v15 in an open field and either server will just retreat to a tower sit under their excessive siege and pretend that’s something fun.

Not trying to start any PvF here, but we know you still have guilds and groups, it would be nice if they came off EBG

in WvW

Ark Bladesteele.2943

*crickets *

We rarely have 50 people on a map in one go, let alone in the same area. I mean i get it you feel out manned. However, there has been times when its 15v15 in an open field and either server will just retreat to a tower sit under their excessive siege and pretend that’s something fun.

Not trying to start any PvF here, but we know you still have guilds and groups, it would be nice if they came off EBG

Hey, I think that would be nice too! I’m typically a BL commander (enemy and ours), and I’m the one who eyes enemy numbers and if we have people to match, I’ll call for a push. Unfortunately, many don’t follow that lead and half will stay behind in the tower/keep/ruin/hidey hole/whatever. Which I don’t really get, since they’re not gaining anything by letting you guys cata or ram your way into the tower when the other half of us are dead, not losing anything by going for a push and potentially winning — a great feeling in and of itself — and there’s no penalty for dying. Just waypoint, run back, start fighting again.

Unfortunately that’s out of my control. I would love to see more pushes and open field battles. That’s the most fun I get out of WvW aside from good roaming encounters, although yes a successful siege defense can have its merits as well especially against overwhelming numbers.

On Saturday you guys had MvM running a skill group and hammer training our spawn in EBG for over half an hour. I sat in the invul zone and could just watch them group up, veil down, and only warn the people outside spawn (to little/no effect). I think that’s why so many people on our server are scared in general, combined with overall lack of WvW experience/never having run with a skill group or GvGd, etc.

If you haven’t guessed, I’m on the server that’s red this week.

in WvW

Posted by: pepper.6179

pepper.6179

i believe that person is working for anet

[SA]

in WvW

Sororita.3465

And this right here leads me to believe that you’re running around in a guild group complaining that pugs are pugs >.>

Was running with [CORE] last night, about 15-20 went to try to take your bay, made it to the lord room then about 60+ CD responded, including a few guild groups. Cant blame anyone for going to EBG for a more even fight.

(edited by Sororita.3465)

in WvW

Posted by: BooHud.2681

BooHud.2681

Hmm, me thinks the relevant question is what type of feet did said siege have? Were they sasquach feet?

in WvW

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

wait…i thought this guy was a YB/DB spy aiding in the 2v1 conspiracy from last week…oh wait I forgot my tin foil hat today…

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

in WvW

TexZero.7910

And this right here leads me to believe that you’re running around in a guild group complaining that pugs are pugs >.>

Was running with [CORE] last night, about 15-20 went to try to take your bay, made it to the lord room then about 60+ CD responded, including a few guild groups. Cant blame anyone for going to EBG for a more even fight.

I saw what core attempted. I say good on them. The only reason you saw those numbers was because we had scouts panic and call out EBG. The 10 of us there defending initially did not ask for that in the least. We weren’t happy about it.

in WvW

Posted by: DevilishLyx.2340

DevilishLyx.2340

What is there to do?!

The guy is having fun. Anet want us all to have fun, right?

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

ANet has essentially stopped taking requests, bug fixes and the like so chances of this getting addressed are near zero.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Posted by: Otaur.9268

Otaur.9268

So does arena net plan on doing anything about siege trolls or what? this player “solo J” on crystal desert has been placing 20+ siege rams all over our ebg keep draining supply screwing us over. Yet arena net does nothing…. so stupid it really is, I bet a.net will not even comment on this.

Clearly it screws our server over and nothing is done.

Nope but you will be infracted for posting his name and calling them out… Sorry bro.

Blackfang’s Demon Alliance [BfDA]

in WvW

Posted by: Otaur.9268

Otaur.9268

What is there to do?!

The guy is having fun. Anet want us all to have fun, right?

It is against TOS to purposely sabotage a WvW competition.

Blackfang’s Demon Alliance [BfDA]

in WvW

Posted by: alvinjason.3109

alvinjason.3109

I spell my name using ballistas and rams. we think it’s fun :P

Devona’s Rest → NSP [SA] [TeaP]