Siege wallet

Siege wallet

in WvW

Posted by: Yuffi.2430

Yuffi.2430

This is long over due. Please make it happen.

Any commander, and many players, will know the frustration of having to carry siege in your inventory only to find that what you want is on another character. The portable provisioner works for basic siege but Superior and Guild siege is still an issue.

It’s definitely time for a siege wallet for everyone, or at the very least a dedicated set of WvW shared inventory slots that are enabled when you buy a Commanders tag.

Siege wallet

in WvW

Posted by: joneirikb.7506

joneirikb.7506

I completely +1, but you know the truth… shared inventory slots, they want you to buy them (and they do work well for this, just costy).

Elrik Noj (Norn Guardian, Kaineng [SIN][Owls])
“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
“The objective is to win. The goal is to have fun.”

Siege wallet

in WvW

Yuffi.2430

Yes, but with 7 types of siege, each at basic, Superior and Guild, plus three tricks/traps that’s 17 slots if you rely on the Provisioner for basic siege… and 24 if you don’t.

Siege wallet

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

What they could do is add a drop down for the inventory window that brings up siege, and let us click a tab in between the siege and inventory that lets us choose between tiers of siege and traps, kind of like a side scroller.

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

(edited by X T D.6458)

Siege wallet

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

X T D.6458, that actually would be a good idea..

They could had bags that only would accept siege (players would have to sacrifice overall item slots), so that drop menu would read just the siege bag.

hummm, or show the siege in the siege bag on top of players utilities (floeting menu similiar to heroes skill menu).

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

Siege wallet

in WvW

X T D.6458

X T D.6458, that actually would be a good idea..

They could had bags that only would accept siege (players would have to sacrifice overall item slots), so that drop menu would read just the siege bag.

hummm, or show the siege in the siege bag on top of players utilities (floeting menu similiar to heroes skill menu).

Maybe they could use this idea to create kind of a keyring for PvE, so that it has uses in both game modes, and therefore would be more practical of an idea. The nice thing would be that it could be opened and compacted as needed and provide a very useful tool allowing use between toons without needing bank access.

Siege wallet

in WvW

X T D.6458

One other idea is to create a bag slot that is specifically designed to hold only siege/traps that maybe could be bought after maxing the Provisions master track. And this bag slot would count separately from the others thus not counting against the limit placed on accounts.

Siege wallet

in WvW

Posted by: Tifa.6473

Tifa.6473

This is long over due. Please make it happen.

Any commander, and many players, will know the frustration of having to carry siege in your inventory only to find that what you want is on another character. The portable provisioner works for basic siege but Superior and Guild siege is still an issue.

It’s definitely time for a siege wallet for everyone, or at the very least a dedicated set of WvW shared inventory slots that are enabled when you buy a Commanders tag.

+1 This has been long overdue for wvw.

Tifa
Reaper
Everything she touched crumbled to dust.

Siege wallet

in WvW

Posted by: Mylerian.9176

Mylerian.9176

This would be fantastic! Would be a very effective tool for WvW and one they should be able to implement very easily.

Siege wallet

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Guild siege wallet fits far better then having each player have there own.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

Siege wallet

in WvW

Yuffi.2430

Guild siege can already be taken directly from the Guild tab if you build it through the Guild Hall. Superior siege doesn’t show. So that’s a problem from the start.

When I run as a player or a commander I usually provide my own siege. I buy guild siege with Guild Commendations from missions and make superior siege from the mithril and elder wood I collect.

I could use the Guild Siege from the guild tab, but I usually play at off peak times and I do not want to leave the prime time commanders without sufficient siege for their campaigns – I just don’t think that would be right.

I’m lucky that the guild I’m in takes WvW seriously enough to carry a stock of siege. What about the players in smaller guilds, or who are guildless by choice? Even being in a decent sized guild doesn’t guarantee a good supply of siege – I was a bit shocked to discover that my main character carries more siege than the entire stock of the guild my alt account is with.

At least with an account wide Siege Wallet you would know it’s up to you to keep it stocked and that no-one else has taken out all the catas and forgotten to put them back.

Siege wallet

in WvW

Posted by: Packit.8576

Packit.8576

Solid idea +1 /15 characters

Siege wallet

in WvW

Posted by: Threather.9354

Threather.9354

Tournament plz so that active players can get 5 siege slots, after tournament active people can get 5 more. so 10 in total, and 5 only obtainable during tournaments.

Truth is, i just want a tournament. Hehehe

Diamond Rank Copyrights [CR]
EU Roamer, Dueler, Commander, Fighter, Scout

Siege wallet

in WvW

Aeolus.3615

Tournament plz so that active players can get 5 siege slots, after tournament active people can get 5 more. so 10 in total, and 5 only obtainable during tournaments.

Ktrain tournaments, a tournament how the game is atm? for what..?

Siege wallet

in WvW

Posted by: Threather.9354

Threather.9354

i never saw a tournament in the past 2½ years I have played, but with the current scoring system, you cant win with just ktrain anyways if other 2 servers are fighting.

Diamond Rank Copyrights [CR]
EU Roamer, Dueler, Commander, Fighter, Scout

Siege wallet

in WvW

Aeolus.3615

i never saw a tournament in the past 2½ years I have played, but with the current scoring system, you cant win with just ktrain anyways if other 2 servers are fighting.

For my experience, what ic most is the 2 biggest atacking the smallest so they can get the highest scores, and theres a few issues on taking some places trough bugs that never got fixed.
And the coverage is what makes servers win, players will overstack on the servers where OCX players are mostly, so they can get a 24/7 ktrain try.
On the last tournaments the server where i am had commanders doing 8-12h+ shifts so we can have commanders on WvW, it was nuts, i guess arround 90% of those players no longer play.

I dont mind with tournaments and that would be a good time to add the siege wallet, but like i said how lame the game is ATM… no.

(edit) And if u noticed most fights is bigger server vs smaller vs smallest, where even the player peak time does not happen at same time, so every server can have their ego boost ktrain.
Glicko and links should make servers with “players time peak” fight each others so population diferense is shorter, if Anet wants to continue with this broken setup that would be the best solution, besides siege game are ment to have some population imbalance.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

Siege wallet

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

I would buy it even if it was a gem item.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”