Silly Idea

Silly Idea

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

So as most people are getting bored with the same ole borderlands i have had a silly idea. Why not giving them different themes, this would mean simply change the textures without even moving or revamping the structures, As of now borderlands are just grass and snow themed but what if it was just a freaking desert with the camps being oasis and no dollies but camels. Also keeps should look like say the Taj Mahal and Siegerazer like Ali Baba.

This idea is ofcourse hypothetical as nothing will change anyway. But one can dream.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

Silly Idea

in WvW

Posted by: Vael Victus.2654

Vael Victus.2654

I thought of this along with EotM. The most interesting part of the BLs is the ruins, otherwise that awful snow is so bothersome to traverse as a defender. I’d like to see the cliffs be a bit easier to traverse from high, and along with that, themes. Red’s sandy, blue’s cold, green’s forest.

Bear in mind these changes aren’t just graphical. People still have to draw the updated maps and QA still has to run through balance issues.

Silly Idea

in WvW

Posted by: Crius.5487

Crius.5487

My (most likely many before me) idea is to have entirely new borderland maps which rotate weekly. For balance reasons, each color borderland during a match will be a different instance of the same map.

Jade Quarry since Beta

Silly Idea

in WvW

Posted by: Synosius.9876

Synosius.9876

I want candy land theme