Simple Suggestion: K/D Tracker

in WvW

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

This suggestion is quite simple.

Why not add a kill / death tracker to the overall scoreboard (pressing? I feel like it’d be a fun new statistic added to WvW to allow us to really see who’s dominating the fights and kicking the most kitten . Sure there would be “spies” that consistently die to enemies/things in WvW but their deaths would be insignificant and pointless as this would not carry any sort of reward or give the servers with the higher K/D any advantage. The K/D could even be broken down for each borderland to see exactly how well each server is fairing on each borderland.

Thoughts?

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Morphman.6312

Morphman.6312

Might end up with people running away more just to keep the k/d ratio above a certain number

in WvW

Posted by: Ikaros.7812

Ikaros.7812

Might end up with people running away more just to keep the k/d ratio above a certain number

I think warriors and thieves are already preparing for such a change.

Banana And Cookies [BC]
all is vain

in WvW

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

I think warriors and thieves are already preparing for such a change.

thives kind of have to since even rabbit can one shot them; warriors on other hand..mmmmyeaaaaaa

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in WvW

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

Outmanned servers would still be outmanned and frequently slaughtered, so not sure how this would encourage anyone to enter a BL to help out when they face huge odds- then they check out your ratio and find that it’s 8:1 in the OP server’s favour, now they won’t even bother entering, making the score even worse.

Can’t see any positives to having such a score.

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in WvW

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

please no more new codes, add ons and other stuff. (i do agree it’s a fun idea)
but please let’s fix stuff first

NB: never understood people running away.
Then again.. i play necro.

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

in WvW

Posted by: sminkiottone.6972

sminkiottone.6972

This would be too exploitable, warriors and thiefs would have 100k/0D in matter of hours/days, and it useless since you can get credit for just tagging enemys.

I could shot a barrage inside 2 zergs and run away screaming like a little girl, this would give me at least 15/20 kills and 0 death.. preatty lame imo.

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

It’d just tell you the same information that the scores tell you: who has bigger population and better coverage.