Skill Lag

Skill Lag

in WvW

Posted by: zamalek.2154

zamalek.2154

What did you do ANet? You “broke” skill lag.

Good job! I am assuming you made a change that you didn’t tell us about. Just did some roflzerg vs roflzerg in EB and had zero skill lag.

I’m interested to see how a SM 3-way goes, but this is looking a lot better than before.

Auroraglade
Epistemic.8013: Guys this is bullkitten a sentient plant creature is hitting these
wooden doors with fireballs and it’s working

Skill Lag

in WvW

Posted by: Gahzirra.8639

Gahzirra.8639

Dunno seems same on my end, but i never had a problem with the zerv v zerg. Within the past month, i now get periods where i hit a skill and it flashes like it wants to fire so quickly I have all of them flashing and no effect but all movements and enemy position is up to date. Then they all go off at once not where I ground targeted when I hit them but where ever i have moved off to.

Happened just last night while roaming fighting a single guy no zergs in area.

Skill Lag

in WvW

Posted by: Jocksy.3415

Jocksy.3415

“BALANCE, BUG-FIXING, POLISH
General
Introduced further server-side optimizations, with significant improvements during heavy combat scenarios.”
Copy/paste from: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/updates/Game-Update-Notes-November-12-2013

:p

Good to know it seems to work, though

Skill Lag

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

I noticed an improvement even before this week’s patch, although it could have been less 3-way blobs slamming together in recent weeks. Still, I have a sneaking suspicion that they had already pushed some of their engine optimizations live. It’s certainly welcome if it holds up. I’ll have to wait for a 3-way gangbang in a Garri Lord’s room before I pass judgement.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate