Skirmish timer bugged?

Skirmish timer bugged?

in WvW

Posted by: Aphs.9528

Aphs.9528

Stuck on 0 seconds . Anyone else have this issue ? Did a reset and game client repair and still having this problem .

Attachments:

Ranger -Little Prince

Skirmish timer bugged?

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

I think something is wrong with the timer. Last night just 15m or so after the start of the third skirmish after reset in NA (11pm Pacific) the UI said there was 1 hour left in the skirmish. Sorry I have no screenshot.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

Skirmish timer bugged?

in WvW

Posted by: Mordant.3489

Mordant.3489

My friends and I were all seeing different numbers on the timer last night, ranging from 0 to 6 minutes.

Skirmish timer bugged?

in WvW

Posted by: DeeSystm.1256

DeeSystm.1256

What about this 1h long tick i had last weekend.

Timers in general must be buggy because I’ve had my ticks get stuck on —:-- for 20+ minutes, maybe even until I change maps, I always loose track. But it happens enough I stopped paying attention to the timers.

Attachments:

“I came to play.” me
r4420k+ blazetrain

(edited by DeeSystm.1256)

Skirmish timer bugged?

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Yea, I’ve had a stuck PPT timer too and earlier this week my guild noticed that some of us had 4m left while others had 3m left. But that may be a separate bug from the skirmish timer showing an incorrect value for the skirmish on the WvW UI panel.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

Skirmish timer bugged?

in WvW

Posted by: Infusion.7149

Infusion.7149

It also has an issue when it shows 1 hour instead of between one hour and 2 hours

It is obvious it is not one hour since the war scores for each server are between 200 and 400

Desolation (EU) → Yak’s Bend (US)
In your backline: Elementalist+Mesmer+Necromancer

(edited by Infusion.7149)