Skysplitter event breaks map?

in WvW

Posted by: ThinkPink.4807

ThinkPink.4807

While playing the new border map for a few days now I experienced heavy lags as soon as the gathering event for Skysplitter starts. The rest of the time the border is as stable as the old one even during big blob fights. But as soon as the event starts and as long as it’s active I can barely play. Have you guys experienced the same?

in WvW

Posted by: Zioba.6182

Zioba.6182

Made the same experience.
It is on purpose, so ppl do the event, just to get rid of the source of that insane lag.

Sarcasm is what’s left when all hope is gone

in WvW

Posted by: Sich.7103

Sich.7103

yep don’t worry, all work as expected

in WvW

Posted by: ThinkPink.4807

ThinkPink.4807

Is there a chance the event will just get disabled until it’s fixed?

in WvW

Posted by: Catalin.5341

Catalin.5341

It’s not just lag, it’s also unfair. The Depot, Outpost and Necropolis towers gets both the gate and the nearby wall destroyed, and sometimes one oil. Talk about overpowered.

EU Seafearer’s Rest, Guilds: [AR] [tD]
Catalin Puf (Human Elementalist)
Catalin Elf (Sylvari Thief)

in WvW

Posted by: SloRules.3560

SloRules.3560

We were scriming on borderlands when event started, our and opposing guild started lagging so much we ended the round and headed to event, than both agreed to leave and let third server to complete it as quickly as posible and we just stared at each other waiting for IMPOSIBLE lag to end.

in WvW

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

Is this just an EU server issue possibly? I just finished this event, and had no trouble at all. We had large forces from all 3 sides there. We had no issues yesterday either. I dunno, are all you guys on EU servers?

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

in WvW

Posted by: Zioba.6182

Zioba.6182

Is this just an EU server issue possibly? I just finished this event, and had no trouble at all. We had large forces from all 3 sides there. We had no issues yesterday either. I dunno, are all you guys on EU servers?

EU player but playing on an NA server.

Sarcasm is what’s left when all hope is gone

in WvW

Posted by: Yougottawanna.7420

Yougottawanna.7420

I’m on an NA server and we definitely get more lag during the skysplitter event.

in WvW

Posted by: Sviel.7493

Sviel.7493

It happened once for me, but hasn’t happened since. I’m not sure why.