Small Strike Force Looking for Home

in WvW

Posted by: pbdoggie.2846

pbdoggie.2846

We are a very small guild tired of waiting for our server to wake up and we are looking for a new home. We enjoy flipping depots, yaks, sentries and the occasional tower. Really we just like to cause havoc where ever we go. We are located in west NA (CA, AZ). Where are our services best needed?

in WvW

Posted by: watch out or bleed.3068

watch out or bleed.3068

Kaineng would love to have you guys.

Twitch.tv/cooleoben
KGG Community Leader
Academy Gaming

in WvW

Posted by: Chaede.7348

Chaede.7348

Got to Ferg Crossing, they need the numbers far more than Kaineng and there are other like minded small strikeforce guilds (ENVY) that are like minded.

in WvW

Posted by: cold.3946

cold.3946

Keg – 80 Guardian | Mini Keg – 80 Mesmer
Strike Force [SF] Stormbluff Isle
www.strikeforceguild.com

in WvW

Posted by: maloki.3527

maloki.3527

Hello!
On Far Shiverpeaks we are currently going back to basics. We’re not at a point where we can pull together a reliable zerg continuously and are starting to rely more and more on small strike teams.

If you were to find your home on FSP you would meet a server at a turning point for WvW, where we are reorganizing and finding our strength back.

Best small strike-team things I did in the past few days were:
- Distracting an entire zerg with 5 people capping a tower at the other end of the map in order to save our keep from getting taken. (EB)
- 3manning 2 gates of Bay while our commander focused on Garrison and had the enemy there.
- 4man harassing inside of Bay with 2 mesmers and keeping half a zerg distracted for 30min.

More shenanigans I tell you!

There’s also room in our guild if you want to; https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Eu-Far-Shiverpeaks-LF-WvW-NA-players/

Maloki – Asura Necro/Sylvari Ele –
@Farshiverpeaks
You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

Crystal Desert.

We truly need more NA primetime WvWvW force. We have strong Asia/Oceanic coverage to complement your efforts, and we need you to cover ours.

Come to CD. You’re most welcome here.

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Posted by: Awesomesauce.9528

Awesomesauce.9528

If you’re interested, come to Tarnished Coast. I server jumped a lot when I first bought GW2 because I felt like there wasn’t a world I could call “home” — at least until I went to Tarnished Coast. The community is great, the people are really respectful of one another, and we’re always having lots of fun in WvW. I’ve never found a more accepting community in an MMO than in Tarnished Coast. Come swing by if you’d like; we’d love to have you!

(If you’d like to talk to me, my username is Conflagrated on Tarnished Coast. )

Famous last words
“You put WHAT in my drink?” – Socrates
“There’s only like eight of them over that hill.” – Custer

in WvW

Posted by: Rynarx.6124

Rynarx.6124

If you’re interested, come to Tarnished Coast. I server jumped a lot when I first bought GW2 because I felt like there wasn’t a world I could call “home” — at least until I went to Tarnished Coast. The community is great, the people are really respectful of one another, and we’re always having lots of fun in WvW. I’ve never found a more accepting community in an MMO than in Tarnished Coast. Come swing by if you’d like; we’d love to have you!

Is there still space in Tarnished Coast? I got a friend that have been trying to get in for days.

Plus there is this
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Full-Servers-Problem

which seems to indicate that Tarnish Coast is full to the brim with a long queue of people trying to get in.

in WvW

Posted by: Mirage.2597

Mirage.2597

Last place you are needed is TC , they are full full full I tried to get in nope , so I went same tier over to FA , not staying , might try tier 2 this week.
You might fit in well in tier 4 Ehmry Bay little light on population but some of the best tactics I have seen , they could push tier 3 with the right guild or two

(edited by Mirage.2597)

in WvW

Posted by: Awesomesauce.9528

Awesomesauce.9528

Is there still space in Tarnished Coast? I got a friend that have been trying to get in for days.

Plus there is this

which seems to indicate that Tarnish Coast is full to the brim with a long queue of people trying to get in.

We have almost no WvW queues. Maximum I’ve ever had was 1 minute on EB during peak time. On Friday night after resets, maximum wait is 3 mins.

Famous last words
“You put WHAT in my drink?” – Socrates
“There’s only like eight of them over that hill.” – Custer

in WvW

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

Fort Aspenwood is currently a competitive T3 Server looking for more coverage around where you play. We could definitely use small strike teams to take out enemy camps and do away from the zerg kinda things. We could use you help here to get into t2.

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

in WvW

pbdoggie.2846

Plus there is this

We have almost no WvW queues. Maximum I’ve ever had was 1 minute on EB during peak time. On Friday night after resets, maximum wait is 3 mins.

As of this morning, TC was indeed FULL.

in WvW

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

TC is full most of the times but there are odd hours where you can get in. Someone on one of the RP forums actually charted the times you could get in a while back, and we’ve gotten some new guilds lately, so it’s definitely possible.

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

NSP would love to have you, we have quite a few very organized dedicated WVW guilds mostly during east time though and we would love to have a nice tactical navy seal type team like you guys come join our cozy artic mountain home! We also are currently in One of the closest overall marchups too so plenty of great fights to be had!

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Posted by: JPSnow.8296

JPSnow.8296

IOJ would love to have you we’re in a very tight group 2 bracket and with the help of few more na folk we can make a charge for the top!! We are a very friendly server with lots of large establish guilds if you want toe the with one o them or stay as your group what ever suits you best. Come get your spot before the server fills

JPSnow (main) – Necro, Sir Mezalot – Mesmer
Lieutenant Stabs – Thief
Night Vision (NV) – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Furyos.9538

Furyos.9538

If you’re a small guild looking for fights I recommend you join a T2 or T3 server. Because you don’t have too many just transfer en masse for a week and try it out.

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord Lu Bu.7905

Warlord Lu Bu.7905

I run a smaller sized guild of about 30. We use ventrilo and most of the players I have are very good PvP players. We do prefer more ninja style ops, including taking a Keep in enemy lands with just 3 players.

We’re always looking to expand by bringing in more strong players who enjoy working with a tight knit group. If this interests you just message me. We’re on Borlis Pass, an up and coming server.

War Legend Lu Bu – Commander
[WäR] Warband of Absolute Retribution
Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Valorwing.2865

Valorwing.2865

Come to Devonas Rest. We are the top in our tier vs Kain and Ferg. I cant tell you what we need besides a morning guild to defend our BL. Kain and Ferg have a thing for attacking us in the mornings when most of our server is asleep or attending other business. But we would love to have more people for our afternoon/evening/primetime action.

Jaded Imperfection

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Please consider Blackgate.
Advantage of being in Blackgate
-Tier2 (Competitive to T1) Standard
-No queue at all for NA (We really lacking on NA/Oceanic coverage)
-Very Strong EU Coverage (See HB video in youtube)
-Organized, Hard fighters WvWer Im sure u wont disappoint by our commanders
-Central TS/Vent ready for action
-Strong PvE Server
-Friendly and nice WvW council that weight everyone’s opinion, we treat everyone like our friends no ranking or chain of command drama

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

in WvW

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

Blackgate would be a good choice. You won’t have any queues during NA primetime (most of the time), which is great for you considering we’re at the top of T2, and therefore quite competitive. You’d probably have fun here.

Then there’s all of the reasons Tajz listed. We have a strong central community, which was one of the things that got me here personally. The transfer would be worth it for your entire team, especially if you’re looking to earn your way into T1 later.

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

We are a very small guild tired of waiting for our server to wake up and we are looking for a new home. We enjoy flipping depots, yaks, sentries and the occasional tower. Really we just like to cause havoc where ever we go. We are located in west NA (CA, AZ). Where are our services best needed?

Hey mate
Nice to have a small group focused on the camps/dolyaks caps, this is a must to keep control.
We from Desolation would be honored to have you guyz with us:) ques are 1-2mins and we are rebuilding our community so people are welcome to join our dedicated guilds that never gives up.

/Salute

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

in WvW

Posted by: Tiglie.5834

Tiglie.5834

Tier 8 is where it is for small mans. We transfered to Kain from SoR after all the bandwagoners destroyed our queues. I can tell you the tier means absolutely nothing other than number in coverage. The gank groups on tier 8 are much better fights than you will find trying to dodge to mass zergs of the upper tiers.

The best thing is even the zergs in this tier generally max out at about 40ish players. So you still have a fighting chance to extend them out and wipe em.

As a bonus, if you roll against us as Ferg, I’ll send you 10g if you beat our group in open field!!! Either way is a win win, always looking for more challenging fights.

[LARP]
Tiglie Wiglie – Oh Bahmaz
Iz U Potato – Absentee Father

(edited by Tiglie.5834)

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

You would be quite busy and welcome in Jade Quarry. We’re having population issues at the moment, the only reason we’re slipping a bit in Tier 1.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

Posted by: Nidhogg.2950

Nidhogg.2950

Gunnars Hold, EU

Your mentality would mesh very well with our forces. Even when we have the numbers we try not to grow dependend on them. As such we have ninja-ed camps, towers and keeps.

Server wide mumble&forums will help you communicate with other raiding groups out there to prevent both showing up at the same location or to call for a bit of backup should a camp be upgraded/guarded.

The server wide WvW raiding guild gives acces to the Gunnars Irregulars, veterans all who can be called on to fill various roles if you need to fill out your raiding party.

Apart from those tactical benefits we are also a non-elitist, fun-loving bunch. Should you be interested you are welcome to join the comms and see if the personalities would mesh.

Guildleader of Vitas, Gunnars Hold

in WvW

Posted by: spif.7580

spif.7580

If you want small unit action, tier 8 (any of the servers) is where you want to be.

—- Kaineng : Nuke → Saarc ---

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Tier 8 is where it is for small mans. We transfered to Kain from SoR after all the bandwagoners destroyed our queues. I can tell you the tier means absolutely nothing other than number in coverage. The gank groups on tier 8 are much better fights than you will find trying to dodge to mass zergs of the upper tiers.

The best thing is even the zergs in this tier generally max out at about 40ish players. So you still have a fighting chance to extend them out and wipe em.

As a bonus, if you roll against us as Ferg, I’ll send you 10g if you beat our group in open field!!! Either way is a win win, always looking for more challenging fights.

SoR has queues? I haven’t had a queue (outside of the Friday reset) for weeks during NA primetime.

in WvW

Posted by: Pooka.3420

Pooka.3420

YAKS Bend is to come yes

Attachments:

Highbeams(Druid) Pooka Pook(Ranger) – Yaks Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

Yak’s Bend
Tier 3 – very competitive tier
Very little WvW queues
Great Commanders, great leadership
Coordination across all maps
Lots of great WvW guilds
Alliance website: yaksbend.com
1000 user Mumble server
We fight above our weight, with smaller groups often taking out the competition’s larger zergs.

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Hi, check your private messages please

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

in WvW

pbdoggie.2846

Thanks for all the replies and PMs. If you have any last minute “offers”, get them in! We have a short list going and will make our selection soon. We’ll introduce ourselves after the transfer. Thanks.