So When is The Next WvW Tournament?

in WvW

Posted by: Arthxaiz.5947

Arthxaiz.5947

I’ve been away since before the last tournament. Maybe a dev will come down to answer or someone can fill me in if it was announced.

When will the next Tournament be? Last year there was one in the spring and Fall. And the Spring one started on March 28th.

in WvW

Posted by: McWolfy.5924

McWolfy.5924

I hope they will make a new one and introduce repeatable achis.

WSR→Piken→Deso→Piken→FSP→Deso
Just the WvW
R3200+

in WvW

Arthxaiz.5947

I just hope it starts soon because many of the servers are getting full…or close to

in WvW

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

i wish – never.

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

in WvW

Posted by: Pomdepin.7068

Pomdepin.7068

Just like others, I really hope they’ll make one really soon. I was hoping to see one in march, but looks like it’s gonna be either end of march or april. After this date, I’d be a lot more pessimistic.
Almost looking every day at the news just to see the announcement. ^^’
We want our Spring WvW tournament !

in WvW

Posted by: Orochimaru.4730

Orochimaru.4730

Depends on HOT. If HOT is to be released in the summer then I dont see one until winter.
If HOT is to be released in winter, then maybe a summer tourny; however I think they’ll be spending too much time on HOT release so we probably will not see one until next year really.

in WvW

Posted by: Cirrion.8951

Cirrion.8951

I’d be surprised if we don’t see a tournament soon. With their dev team focused on the x-pac there won’t likely be much new content in the near future, so I expect we’ll see some recycled content such as WvW tournaments or festivals to keep us busy in the meantime.

in WvW

Arthxaiz.5947

I’d be surprised if we don’t see a tournament soon. With their dev team focused on the x-pac there won’t likely be much new content in the near future, so I expect we’ll see some recycled content such as WvW tournaments or festivals to keep us busy in the meantime.

That lunar event was odd.

But WvW is seeing a rise in new players interested in WvW not just Edge of the mists. We are also seeing Chinese guilds coming to NA and EU servers and destroying us all. I really want to see a tourny just to see an upset…

in WvW

Posted by: Menaki.6329

Menaki.6329

I don’t expect to see a tournament too, because people have asked for it and anet doesn’t need money of the server transfer at the moment. I mean, as wvw-player you know anet. It will be annouced in that moment when you don’t need this.

[KILL] – Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Really, what is the point of having tournaments in the first place? Winning to get a fancy skin? The only winners are Anet cause of transfers to the winning server creating more server imbalances. Bandwagon away!

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: Dasenthal.6520

Dasenthal.6520

That lunar event was odd.

But WvW is seeing a rise in new players interested in WvW not just Edge of the mists. We are also seeing Chinese guilds coming to NA and EU servers and destroying us all. I really want to see a tourny just to see an upset…

We were seeing an increase… Following the patch though…

“A conquered people will always resist you,
Edair. But allies-allies will fight by your side”~Cobiah Mariner

in WvW

Arthxaiz.5947

I don’t expect to see a tournament too, because people have asked for it and anet doesn’t need money of the server transfer at the moment. I mean, as wvw-player you know anet. It will be annouced in that moment when you don’t need this.

Lol true…and living world (Or the expansion) launched during to make it complicated. Just kidding.