So this happens.

So this happens.

in WvW

Posted by: Sirjbenson.7298

Sirjbenson.7298

I decided to do some Eotm a bit today, and this went on the entire time i was in there.

Attachments:

So this happens.

in WvW

Posted by: Ark Bladesteele.2943

Ark Bladesteele.2943

EotM and troll siege? Who would have thought! No, but seriously, even in the early days it was like that. I’m just kinda surprised anyone bothered with superior anything.

NSP’s resident crazy-eyed sylvari

So this happens.

in WvW

Posted by: Zplus.4217

Zplus.4217

That’s a very interesting elite skill icon you got there, anyone know what that is?

So this happens.

in WvW

Posted by: localghost.9145

localghost.9145

That’s a very interesting elite skill icon you got there, anyone know what that is?

It’s a charr racial, Warband Support. http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Warband_Support

Blippis Trynhatt
Gunnar’s Hold

So this happens.

in WvW

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

I was in EOTM today and someone had linked our home WP when we were about to storm an enemy keep. Most didnt click but I would guess some did.

The thing is that you can’t really be hurt by these things unless you let yourself be, just like these forums. Don’t get trolled.

So this happens.

in WvW

Posted by: Zplus.4217

Zplus.4217

It’s a charr racial, Warband Support. http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Warband_Support

Ahh thanks, my deleted charr never got pass lvl 1 so never gets to use it’s cultural elite skills XD

So this happens.

in WvW

Posted by: Asami.3572

Asami.3572

Heyyy! I see myself! :O I remember this. I just had to laugh and start throwing the rams 1 at a time to make sure they got built.

Silver Koneko/Silver Kom Trikru/Lime Dorito
BG

So this happens.

in WvW

Posted by: AsmallChicken.9634

AsmallChicken.9634

The guys not even siege trolling right.

You need to drop trebs.

So this happens.

in WvW

Posted by: thiagoperne.7340

thiagoperne.7340

Anet needs to add this: nobody can drop any siege within 1,200range from the tag but the commander, or something like that.

So this happens.

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Anet needs to add this: nobody can drop any siege within 1,200range from the tag but the commander, or something like that.

You didn’t think before posting that did you?

So this happens.

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

I love this idea! I mean it’s not like any schmuck with 100g 300g can become a commander and troll people in WvW….

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

So this happens.

in WvW

Posted by: retsuya.4708

retsuya.4708

additional 300g for this feature, soul bound.

[WB] Fort Aspenwood

So this happens.

in WvW

thiagoperne.7340

Why? Because everyone with a cmd tag can pop it and drop sieges? At least we can see the troller.

So this happens.

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

Why? Because everyone with a cmd tag can pop it and drop sieges? At least we can see the troller.

…..Okay let’s break this down Barney style for you. Imagine you are defending a keep and you want to lay down ac’s, bali’s, etc.

Some one decides that today is a good day to be a troll so they hop into WvW and tag up just to siege block people.

You’ve now lost your keep because someone thought it would be funny to sit on their kitten and watch everyone rage that they can’t build siege.

Do you see now why this is a terrible idea?

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

So this happens.

in WvW

thiagoperne.7340

…..Okay let’s break this down Barney style for you. Imagine you are defending a keep and you want to lay down ac’s, bali’s, etc.

Some one decides that today is a good day to be a troll so they hop into WvW and tag up just to siege block people.

You’ve now lost your keep because someone thought it would be funny to sit on their kitten and watch everyone rage that they can’t build siege.

Do you see now why this is a terrible idea?

No I don’t. First the odds for that happens it’s really low, and again you can see the troller. Also it would encourage more cmd’s to tag up, and if you didn’t see right I said “or something like that”, so they can make a better feature to avoid any major issues, I am just giving the idea.

So this happens.

in WvW

Posted by: Jagstang.6912

Jagstang.6912

Yea! If we can see who the troll is that’s gonna stop everything! What kind of troll would want all of that attention?

So this happens.

in WvW

Posted by: DoctorOverlord.8620

DoctorOverlord.8620

What kind of troll would want all of that attention?

Isn’t getting attention from their obnoxious behavior the fuel that feeds trolls?

Check my GW2 Comic Dynamic Events http://goo.gl/JyB3J (Short Google Link to Fan Content Forum here)

So this happens.

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Usually a troll will run up and drop a ton of balistas. If they do it fast enough the gate is siege capped until the timer expires on the dropped siege. I have seen the “trick” used frequently on every server I have been on.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”