Posted by: Sweetevil.9208

Sweetevil.9208

Great battles on EB tonight. SM is a hotspot! Good Luck to you all! <3

SoR [RUN]

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Sweetevil.9208

Ohhh and to the dude that chased me down!! I curse you!!! lol. Thank God for the sentry lol!

SoR [RUN]

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Indo.8629

Indo.8629

BG- 8688, 185 PPT
SoR- 7810, 345 PPT, SM
IoJ- 6611, 165 PPT

Tempest Wolves – The Sanctum
80k kills and counting

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

Update:

/15chars…

Attachments:

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

Good fights all over tonight. Keep it up everyone!

And stop running away from that Guardian! She just wants to talk. :>

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

(edited by Christos de Soufre.3802)

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Indo.8629

Indo.8629

SoR-12,176, 320 ppt, SM
BG-12,103, 150 ppt
IoJ-10,111, 150 ppt

Tempest Wolves – The Sanctum
80k kills and counting

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Mishi.7058

nomnom….nomnomnomnomnomnom
stupid 15 character minimum

Attachments:

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Kanji Maki.1695

Kanji Maki.1695

Great fighting tonight SoR keep up the good work!

Mishi you going to post our yak army take of hills? lol

Remember this the server that dominating tier 1 atm when we were qued out with band wagoners and such we came the closest of any server…to beating SoS, all we need to do is refill those spots with good night wvw guilds.

Conquerors Within [WvW]-Commander-Valor Victis-Thief-Sanctum of Rall

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Montanha.3572

Montanha.3572

Remember this the server that dominating tier 1 atm when we were qued out with band wagoners and such we came the closest of any server…to beating SoS, all we need to do is refill those spots with good night wvw guilds.

I miss those days of fighting SoR ^-^
As a fellow brother-in-arms from SoS i wish good luck to SoR and all its Guilds o/
PS: Lets kick someone from the top tier so you guys come up

Gersimar – Sylvari Warrior of [RMA]
Never retreat, never surrender.

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Mishi.7058

Kanji Knight will make a vid and post.

Commander Silvannas

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: xtorma.1283

xtorma.1283

Props to the CDS commanders who are out there late every night offering single WvW players some direction. You are making a difference. Also welcome back Mara, glad you are feeling better.

Irongut.

Baron Irongut – Warrior-

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

latest results

Attachments:

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

Props to the CDS commanders who are out there late every night offering single WvW players some direction. You are making a difference. Also welcome back Mara, glad you are feeling better.

Irongut.

Mad props, if you have ever been on SoR early morning ya know what kinda odds we face =P
We did lose some guilds but all the people that matter stayed and our support for SoR wvw definitely shows. Thank you Purp Nurp (Jamesze) for leading the charge in EB, it is a pain to direct traffic in there sometimes but ya did well.

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Riddickk.7091

Riddickk.7091

In my opinion, the points are not indicative of the kitten kicking that IOJ served both SOR and Blackgate during NA primetime on EB. Was some great great fighting last night. I’ll give you guys props for being able to muster a 30-40 man grp in short order to take towers from grps of 10 IOJ.

Roddrickk-80 Asuran Warrior
Guild: Helioz

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Predator.7321

Predator.7321

We slipped and lost everything in Blackgate BL nonexistent in all Borderlands score update
BG Borderlands is currently owned by SoR so you don’t need to see it
11/24 1pm EST

Attachments:

(edited by Predator.7321)

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

nomnom….nomnomnomnomnomnom
stupid 15 character minimum

Yeah what’s up?

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Lets keep the pain train rollin’ SOR………. keep pummeling them.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: james.5480

james.5480

Great job in EB last night and early this morning! It was an absolute blast, keep it up and thank you to all the people fighting for our borderlands.

CHOOO CHOOOOOOO!

Jamesze/Purp Nurp
Pain Train Choo [Choo]
Proud member of Sanctum of Rall

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Christos de Soufre.3802

SoR friggin’ wrecked last night. Haven’t logged in since, but I hope we’ve managed to catch up some since I logged off.

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Cat Amiss.9463

Cat Amiss.9463

Awesome job so far SoR, nice to see wish i couldve been there to help, can’t wait to jump in the action tomorrow! keep it up guys you all are awesome…and looks like been overall great fights from everyone

80 Elementalist – Sykotik Death
Leader of FEAR – Sanctum of Rall
www.feargw2.com

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: wacko.7543

wacko.7543

so far, so really good fights. a couple kittens exploiting, but mostly some really good fights. And yes, I’ll report people on my own server if you exploit.

happy killin’

Nori Senbei (Black Cloak) Blackgate

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Scores as of 5:45AM GMT

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Mishi.7058

Too early to tell outcome of this match. Especially now that the holiday weekend in NA is over.

Though here’s an update for people checking with their phones on the way to work in a bit.

Attachments:

Commander Silvannas

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

We put up a good fight for you BG guys at EB tonight, it was too much though. I don’t know how many bg zergs you guys had in a row, but it hurt. Hope we get a chance to return the favor.
Obsi – SoR

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Christos de Soufre.3802

Can’t tell where this match is going… SoR comes in and conquers the map. And then BG retakes their BL and most of EB. Then IoJ takes over their BL and starts stomping all over the rest of the map. Gaps are closing fast.

I’m sure BG will take a bit out of everyone else’s maps while I’m asleep.

Attachments:

(edited by Christos de Soufre.3802)

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: wacko.7543

wacko.7543

yeah, the zerg hours for each world is showing. unfortunately I can’t get my guild to play… they’re too into getting their fractal levels up to get their crack items

Nori Senbei (Black Cloak) Blackgate

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Can’t tell where this match is going… SoR comes in and conquers the map. And then BG retakes their BL and most of EB. Then IoJ takes over their BL and starts stomping all over the rest of the map. Gaps are closing fast.

I’m sure BG will take a bit out of everyone else’s maps while I’m asleep.

That screenshot is just shortly after valley finally fell to omegas golems. We were heavily outmanned but held out for a looooong time.

Langor in that SS was already ninja capped. We proceeded to ninja cap the rest of SOR towers and shortly thereafter took back valley. All while outmanned. GG

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

SOR doing some work.

Attachments:

[TW]Tempest Wolves

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkus.2860

Pinkus.2860

Personally i’m loving seeing a strong Oceanic force on the other servers because it means we have people to fight!! IoJ doing work during Aus time zone had a great time last night

Pinkus – Webmaster
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
http://www.firstlightgaming.com

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Sweetevil.9208

WoW SoR way to pull it together this week.
Thanks to Purp Nurp and Choo for keeping the fight going on EB. Great organization!
Thanks to LUN and TW I haven’t ran with you a lot but I am hearing great things about you guys from my guildies.
Thanks to all the other guild’s out there pushing and keeping the fight going!!

Back to EB!!

Keep it going SoR!! <3

SoR [RUN]

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Sweetevil.9208

Ohh and IoJ holy mothertrucker you guys are relentless. For real, every time I turn around it’s a sea of IoJ. Your Oceanic presence is insatiable! You kept me up till 3 am last night on SoR BL!! Good Luck to you guys!!

SoR [RUN]

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: brogarn.8723

brogarn.8723

IoJ… we don’t give up. It’s a pity we’re leaving our Oceanic folks in a bit of a pinch, though. Not sure what happened to our NA population.

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Christos de Soufre.3802

SoR is REALLY pulling their weight this week, I’m impressed. IoJ put their gears in motion too. It looks like we’re gonna’ have to pull our act together to keep up.

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Setsunayaki.4907

Setsunayaki.4907

I’ve had a ton of fun against SoR and BG in the last few nights. So much so that I spent an all nighter before sleeping on an interesting base defense against SoR.

I was commanding the players who were all part of pick up groups, low level players and some good friends who were not within the action of the other commanders. Eventually we captured Ascension Bay on the SoR map.

Then SoR placed three trebs on garrison. Once our wall broke, some commanders went to other Borderlands to secure them. This was a great chance to try my hand at base defending.

We placed six arrow carts inside the wall, all manned up. Some of you came in through the wall and died, but you didn’t completely wipe. You were smart enough to not send the entire force inward. Then to match up against your siege, I had a treb of my own built, I manned that treb and destroyed your siege on the outside (not your trebs of course). I was happy SoR didn’t give up in trying to destroy my treb.

SoR finally got inside, placed a treb of their own to hit the inside. I brought my people around through the water-gate and on the outside, to do kamikaze runs on the treb itself. We destroyed your treb. Then I put a treb inside the inner gate of AB and you came and attacked the dock. My treb held out.

IoJ commanders came back to find after a few hours we still held AB and helped us wipe the inside. Having the NE wall broken for several hours, dealing with thieves and mesmers on the inside was a nice engagement rather than the full zerg vs zerg.

We managed to hold AB pretty well, even with incoming group after group. Finally we all decided to sleep and when some of us left afterwards…Came in your zerg + golem as we were leaving and finally reclaimed AB.

Oh yeah. waves back to the SoR player that waved at me.

It was fun. I’m hoping through all the aggravation SoR faced at reclaiming AB that we showed you a good time. It was a nice six hour+ run on your assault against AB. I really loved this engagement. Much different than the typical “Wall comes down, we lose keep in five minutes” action I’ve seen elsewhere.

Thank you.

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Elthuzar.9478

Elthuzar.9478

Anyone have a score update? Stuck at work for another 5 hours

The Painted Norn of [WILD]We Intercept Lost Dolyaks

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Coldviper.6794

Coldviper.6794

Ok, finally learned how to actually put pictures in thumbnails on this forum… lol

Attachments:

[TW]Furion Zax – The Juggernaut Hammer Warrior

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: shakedown.1472

shakedown.1472

First time in over a month I’ve seen queues on all Battlegrounds. Way to go SoR!

Attachments:

Shakedown – Shakedown Victim – Vidian Red
[CDS] Caedas | Sanctum of Rall

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Christos de Soufre.3802

These SoR guys really know how to fight; and I don’t just mean in terms of strategy and zerging tactics, I mean in small group skirmishes and 1v1. Tough fights all over the map, I love it. Keep it up on all sides. Challenge is what makes this game fun.

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Elthuzar.9478

My best fight this week was banishing two players off the cliff at Cragtop Tower on Saturday night. My 42 Guardian finally got the knockback I’ve been trying for weeks to achieve. I hope the necro and his buddy got as good a laugh out of it as I did. I made that guardian specifically for punting players off of high places.

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Dear Hunter.8365

Dear Hunter.8365

These fights have been intense all over. IoJ and Blackgate, yall are extremely challenging oppponents. Hope to have some more interesting fights in the upcoming battles.

Dear Hunter The Colorful Charr Guardian
USA (United Sanctum Alliance)
Sanctum of Rall

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Mara.5372

Mara.5372

[EPIC]’s back .

Can you tell by the score? Kidding. Good work SoR.

Leader Mara [EPIC]| Sanctum of Rall Commander

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

IoJ working hard to hold a fresh SM.
Absolutely disgusted by the actions of our rivals….

http://i.imgur.com/dQ6rQ.png
http://i.imgur.com/BZ8Ez.png
http://i.imgur.com/6rIbq.png

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

(edited by Mif.3471)

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

So that would explain the excessive use of golems all of a sudden in IoJ. Felt kinda bad killing that omega build site in water after we ended up pushing SoR back… but at the same time it felt so good.

Hope that person gets banned from SM. Really sad when someone has to resort to trying to transferring and burning our supply like that.

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Elthuzar.9478

Absolutely disgusted by the actions of out rivals….

That’s pretty poor form if you ask me. I hope you catch em. We don’t condone those kind of shenanigans. We prefer to win via moose and owl sneak attacks.

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Mara.5372

Mara.5372

Absolutely disgusted by the actions of out rivals….

That’s pretty poor form if you ask me. I hope you catch em. We don’t condone those kind of shenanigans. We prefer to win via moose and owl sneak attacks.

Unfortunately it’s been happening a lot this match up. On all of our servers. There’s been several times where you could walk into a supply camp filled with nothing but rams.

Leader Mara [EPIC]| Sanctum of Rall Commander

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Mishi.7058

It’s just some trolls, probably not even from the 3 fighting servers but someone trying to anger all 3 and get complaints and finger pointing at each other.

Commander Silvannas

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

We do build rams in our own supply camps quite often if we expect it to be retaken by the enemy soon, and we dont want them to get the supplies. From a friendly perspective that could look like a troll.

Just saying it doesnt have to be someone trying to mess with you.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

spent a good portion of the weekend immersing myself in WvW.
good fighting SoR! mainly a lot of skirmishes and attacking/defending against BG.
have yet to meet you on the field this match up IoJ. see you guys out there soon.

let’s finish strong!!!

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Absolutely disgusted by the actions of our rivals….

Cmon man, you really think with server transfers being 7 days someone would move off to your server just to build a few rams in SM?

You got trolls, everyone has trolls, don’t point fingers…..

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

SoR/BG/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Setsunayaki.4907

Setsunayaki.4907

I spent the last 4 – 8 hours commanding on EB. Trying to hold Stonemist for IoJ.

Eventually we were close to penetrating BG’s main keep’s outer door until a massive portal bomb flashed on my screen.

Once the effect was over, most of my comrades up to the bridge were downed or dead. Next thing I see are 30+ BG pop up all over the bridge on my screen.

Good game so far. Keep up the good fights! Hopefully I made it interesting for you when your trebs break down our walls, but we are still able to put up a good fight against you!