SoR is actively helping GoM to beat DH

in WvW

Posted by: Phil.1039

Phil.1039

I generally dismiss claims that one server is helping another. Even with multiple sources saying SoR commanders were paid off by GoM, I still ignored it as rumor.

However, I keep seeing SoR seemingly defending GoM’s towers. And I just watched as GoM took the camp next to Bravost (they owned our entire corner), farmed us for a while at Bravost, and then all left even when we were still trying to take Bravost. Odd, but that happens. But then less than 30 seconds after GoM leaves and we get a ram up, SoR shows up, runs past Durios, runs past the camp, and hits us at Bravost (owned by GoM). They wipe our tiny zerg and leave. They don’t even throw up a ram to pretend they’re trying to take that tower. They just defend GoM’s tower and leave.

How pitiful of a human being do you have to be to buy a win? I don’t even understand.

(edited by Phil.1039)

in WvW

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

That’s not conclusive proof that you are being double teamed, neither is it proof for bribed commanders. This is allowed anyway, so why did you feel that you needed to make this thread?

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in WvW

Posted by: Linghy.2031

Linghy.2031

Nice! Well done SoR for playing the game as intended AND getting paid! (if it’s true). I wish we’d see the lowest scorer(s) making these moves more often. I’d love some sort of an Alliance function to be introduced to make these options easier.

~ Vbac

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Except that’s the opposite of how it was intended…

in WvW

Posted by: Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

I generally dismiss claims that one server is helping another. Even with multiple sources saying SoR commanders were paid off by GoM, I still ignored it as rumor.

However, I keep seeing SoR seemingly defending GoM’s towers. And I just watched as GoM took the camp next to Bravost (they owned our entire corner), farmed us for a while at Bravost, and then all left even when we were still trying to take Bravost. Odd, but that happens. But then less than 30 seconds after GoM leaves and we get a ram up, SoR shows up, runs past Durios, runs past the camp, and hits us at Bravost (owned by GoM). They wipe our tiny zerg and leave. They don’t even throw up a ram to pretend they’re trying to take that tower. They just defend GoM’s tower and leave.

How pitiful of a human being do you have to be to buy a win? I don’t even understand.

I’m from SoR and the view you are painting is pretty far from what I’ve experienced so far this week. In fact, we were often, very often, outnumbered and sandwitched by you guys from DH and GoM.

Beside, what would be the point of doing that if, to simply close-up to your score, not surpass it, we would have to thick 350 pts (approx) above yours for all thick until reset… in short, it would not make us win to play like that.

Maybe it is a small independent gang that hold a grudge against some of you and they decided to have their fun in other ways but I’m not aware of any conspiracies nor would I ever approved of such behavior.

in WvW

Posted by: Clownmug.8357

Clownmug.8357

I’m confused, SoR is still behind DH so what would they gain from helping GoM to secure first place? This just sounds like paranoia to me.

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator

Please note that we do not allow Match-up threads on the Guild Wars 2 forum. You can read about our forum changes here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Guild-Wars-2-Forum-Moderation-Updates
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Upcoming-Forum-Changes-to-WvW-Match-ups-Sub-forum

The WvW Community has created new spaces online for Match-ups and other off-topic discussions, so it would be best to talk to the other players on your server to find out best where they plan and discuss.