SoR needs more Oceanic/EU players!

in WvW

Posted by: Rogi.8720

Rogi.8720

If SoR had more Oceanic/EU players T1 would actually be a good match. Until that happens SoR has no chance of keeping a competitive score against the two super servers.

in WvW

Rogi.8720

Sanctum of Rall would love to have any new transfers from all time zones. We have no queues, except on reset night.

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

SoR fought long and hard to reach T1 with what most consider the #1 NA in North America. SoR’s NA and the very few EU/Oceanic’s cannot compete with Blackgate’s recent absorption of SoS & JQ’s ridiculous NA Morning coverage.

We try our best with our community to earn as many points as we can while we are awake, but we always wake up the next day, at least 10k points behind.

I’m convinced if we received a strong and loyal NA night crew, we could be the #1 server in this game.

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

in WvW

Posted by: Uriel Saintclair.6345

Uriel Saintclair.6345

Oceanic guild [HIRE] and soon [OCX] will be working together. . . cant wait for this tag team. we will live upto your expectations NA SoR crew.

Recruiting more oceanic and Euro players/guilds who are focused on WvW. BUMP!

Thieve’s spam heartseeker on my sanctuary.
Guild: None Mercenary
SoR since day 1

in WvW

Posted by: Proumbro.1376

Proumbro.1376

Oceanic guild [HIRE] and soon [OCX] will be working together. . . cant wait for this tag team. we will live upto your expectations NA SoR crew.

I am personally thankful for you guys because you fight no matter the odds. I could not ask for better guilds to represent our Oceanic crew because you all embody the “Never give up” attitude that we pride ourselves in.

Not only do you live up to my expectations, you exceed them, and I look forward to seeing your new tag team in the future

If any Oceanics/EU players are looking for a community of die hard players, you need not look further than these guys.

Shiro No Shinigami – Necro
“Life is a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth.”

in WvW

Posted by: akanibbles.6237

akanibbles.6237

GMT +10 (give or take a few)… your time is now. Make a difference, join SoR today.

in WvW

Posted by: Bedstain.6735

Bedstain.6735

Yes. SoR does need to fill in that slot to make T1 competitive at all times, although SoR is really holding their own now.

Blackgate Elementalist….woohoo!
{{80 ele Soap 80 engi Flush}}

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Id love to see all the kain guilds flock to SOR tbh. I think that would make T1 pretty interesting.

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Id love to see all the kain guilds flock to SOR tbh. I think that would make T1 pretty interesting.

I agree.

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

in WvW

Posted by: taek.9386

taek.9386

Most of the GMT +8/10 are on Kain….. you guys will probably need to bribe them to transfer across though, but totally worth it as they’re definately on par with JQs SEA players!!

in WvW

Rogi.8720

This would make T1 competitive at all times and fun for all three servers.

in WvW

Posted by: Irish Cowboy.4153

Irish Cowboy.4153

I love how every time SOR bumps a recruiting thread or places one on the board, every other server has to bump theres.

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

SoR has the respect of many of their enemies.

As for something else. Indo made a great speech the other day, suprised it isn’t posted in this thread yet.

http://youtu.be/NRoV9zT18Sc

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

You don’t have to live up to our NA crew, you guys exceed them every day. Now lets get some more of you guys on the server.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

in WvW

Uriel Saintclair.6345

Thanks guys now lets go bump this up. ahhh indo’s speech <3

SoR since day 1

in WvW

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

This server has great history and a great NA prime time, just needs more euros and asians to round out the force.

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

More non-NA guilds on SoR would make Tier 1 one of the most balanced match ups I believe.

Our current non-NA’s are pretty hardcore. It takes a certain type of person to play day after day knowing that the best you can do with your numbers is to simply hold onto as much as you possibly can until the cavalry arrives. On the few occasions that I play at odd hours, it has appeared to me that most were in good spirits and kept running around to hold onto, or cap back locations.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

in WvW

Posted by: Jado Cast.1805

Jado Cast.1805

WM needs to move to SoR so we can have some Foo vs Merc vs WM action. That would be Epic! The Kaineng Experiment is over so let’s make T1 more balanced and Awesome!

in WvW

Posted by: Pixelles.4869

Pixelles.4869

More Oceanic/EU players? Don’t we all!

crochet lover, guinea pig mama & avid PvP’er <3

Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

WM needs to move to SoR so we can have some Foo vs Merc vs WM action. That would be Epic! The Kaineng Experiment is over so let’s make T1 more balanced and Awesome!

very much unlikely i guess…. kaineng players seem content with what we have and what we are….. we are not in the urge to get to T1…… T2 is too exciting right now…

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Posted by: Harvest.3108

Harvest.3108

OCX is now a part of the legend that is SoR. This server is the only choice in terms of community, competition, and stability.

It is stress tested, and time proven. Although what I am saying is self evident. Feel free to visit sanctumofrall.com or guest on SoR to acquaint yourself with OldRoars legacy.

in WvW

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

As someone from SOS and a new transfer to BG, I support this.. SOR is a very classy server.

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

in WvW

Posted by: ibajiah.5280

ibajiah.5280

Hot dam, we might be competing for the same population, but I gotta give you guys a bump after that speech. Good luck to SoR, keep rockin it!

Fort Aspenwood
Spirit of Faith [HOPE]

in WvW

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Hot dam, we might be competing for the same population, but I gotta give you guys a bump after that speech. Good luck to SoR, keep rockin it!

Really impressed with the tight knit SoR community.

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

SoR has been closing the gap lately during off hours. Couple more guilds and we will be good to go!!!

in WvW

Rogi.8720

Back to our usual off hour point tick. We would love to have any Oceanic/Sea/EU individuals or guilds. Then we can all enjoy 24 hour WvW action.

in WvW

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

SoR has the respect of many of their enemies.

As for something else. Indo made a great speech the other day, suprised it isn’t posted in this thread yet.

The speech has been posted numerous times but has been removed by ArenaNet moderators due to some of the language he uses in his speech. Very inspirational, but I doubt he did it for everyone not on SoR to hear, and I’d agree some of the languaged used isn’t appropriate for the forums. If they could somehow replace all the words with Kitten, I’m sure it’d be okay, but until then ArenaNet keeps removing it.

A little story about myself and SoR.

I was on Blackgate when we fought SoR for 11 weeks straight. They gave us more hell than anyone on Blackgate would like to admit. Everytime I logged in they’d have a massive PPT lead and it took our best to even compete. I wiped all the time. Things didn’t work out on Blackgate for me, so I asked some buddies of which server I should join. Many directed me towards SoR. I pondered it for awhile, but spoke personally with Indo and he told me what turned out to be the truth. This place has a great community. Unlike other servers I’ve played on and other games, the truth was spoken. Not only does this server compete regardless of the score and put in long hours of WvW, they truly have a great community. I was amazed at how nice everyone was to me, even the ones that I knew I was part of a major Blackgate guild (which is basically the rival of SoR) and even after some of the things I said as part of the trash talk between SoR and BG. These people are great players with great attitudes.

Even if WvW isn’t your thing and you do it only every once in awhile, there’s lots of great players doing PvE and are always friendly. SoR has accomplished ArenaNet’s goal of bringing everyone together and making a strong community. I have yet to run into one person I don’t like on SoR, and I’m the type of person that looks to make friends rather than enemies.

in WvW

Thundar.3910

T1, could and would have the greatest WvW in the game with 3 servers with equal coverage. Currently JQ and BG to their credit have some great coverage with some small gaps. SoR on the other hand, despite having some of the most skilled and dedicated Oceanic and Euro people is quite small, the gaps are quite large. We would love to have more people in those time zones willing to make T1 a great round the clock 3 way fight.

So if your looking for the battle royal, where 3 matched opponents fight each other tooth and nail, improving themselves off the knock down drag out fights of their opponents, consider SoR.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

in WvW

Posted by: Crimedawg.8954

Crimedawg.8954

SoR is a great destination for any guild serious about WvW. Some awesome guilds reside there and any guild would flourish and learn something from these folks. The community seems pretty solid as well.

/signed!

[Tsym] – Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall
Running 15 in a BL near you

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

So you need people like 7pm-12am Taipei time?

That would be 7am -noon US Eastern which is when I like to play on the weekends. Do you have queues during the week prime time US?

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

That would be 7am -noon US Eastern which is when I like to play on the weekends. Do you have queues during the week prime time US?

That is correct, we need people during that time period.

As for the second part of your question, yes, we have queues, but they are short, on average of about 5-10mins during US prime time. You should have no issues in either time slot.

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

in WvW

Posted by: AIMonster.8236

AIMonster.8236

As a member of Blackgate I 100% agree with this. Help make SoR’s coverage as competitive as JQ’s and BG’s! Tier 1 will be a truely epic matchup if SoR just got more coverage in these hours.

in WvW

Thundar.3910

Yes that would be the times we need, as well as some in the hours after or EU prime time if you will.

We do have some queues in US primetime, they are generally fairly short around 10 mins. On the US primetime weekends, they do tend to be somewhat longer, at the most around 30mins.

We do have a very large PvE community as well, there is always dungeon and fractal runs being sought in LA, several large guild do different themed nights of zone running/completetion/karma trains ect. ect. So for the folks looking for a PvX community we have a robust one of those as well.

Keep Calm and Conquer

in WvW

Rogi.8720

If you are looking for great WvW at all times consider moving to SoR. A few more guilds and T1 will be a close match every week.

in WvW

Rogi.8720

Come enjoy WvW with us in SoR, a few more guilds and we will be good to go.

in WvW

Posted by: Tam.3146

Tam.3146

FYI, because of some issues on guild management, NYS was absence from wvw for a while.
But we are back and wont miss the fight

For SOR

For Dolyaks Glory
Not Yet Solved[NYS] SOR

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

FYI, because of some issues on guild management, NYS was absence from wvw for a while.

For SOR

Glad to see NYS out in force recently. You guys are greatly appreciated

Anymore Ocanic/Asian guilds wants to come over to SoR? We have HIRE/OCX running during oceanic times and NYS/SYN running during Asian so you won’t be alone

Come join the Tier one party!

in WvW

Rogi.8720

If you are coming back for the WvW patch in a couple days, or you are looking for a fun and competitive WvW community, join us on Sanctum of Rall! If you are coming over solo, HIRE and OCX are recruiting!

in WvW

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

For SOR

Such a great morale booster when we see our Asian players come out in force! Great big shoutout to you guys. We <3 you.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in WvW

Posted by: VitaminK.2517

VitaminK.2517

I am in HIRE for a few days now. Good atmosphere and also a high activity during european noon and primetime.

in WvW

Uriel Saintclair.6345

If your a new player who loves to WvW and plays Oceanic/Asian based time zone consider joining SoR. HIRE and OCX are currently recruiting. Check us out at http://www.gw2hire.com/index.html

Shout out to our NA guilds and SEA Guilds out their. SoR is our home world fight for her!.

BUMP!

SoR since day 1