SoR Recruitment Thread (SEA/EU/NA players)

in WvW

Posted by: Rambodacious.7495

Rambodacious.7495

Greetings fellow WvWers,

We at Sanctum of Rall have managed to climb our way into Tier 1. The past 2 weeks have been great fights across all servers. We took 3rd place the first week (it was pretty close, I believe we lost by 3,000 or so) and 2nd place the second week by around 20,000 over the 3rd place finisher.

Generally, we seem to have pretty solid NA coverage. Our gaps in the Oceanic and European time-frames are being filled slowly but surely. That being said, we’d always like those gaps to be filled quicker than they currently are. Before you dismiss the idea, you should know that we do have organized WvW guilds that have transferred over to cover these time slots so those of you considering a solo move won’t be surrounded by pugs wondering what they should be doing. It’s an absolute rarity to be on EB or SoR at any time of day or night and not have at least one commander running about.

There are many prominent WvW guilds on Rall. The really great thing about that is that we have a community teamspeak whereby these guilds organize who is going to be on what Borderlands so that we can arrange an optimal plan of defense/attack. If you do decide to transfer over, a shout in SoR Lion’s Arch for information regarding WvW guilds will definitely get you a polite response (also any Borderlands will as well).

Some prominent guilds that are commonly seen on the battlefield (I’ve no idea whether these guilds are recruiting or not and don’t claim to know their policies etc. Apologies to any guilds that didn’t want to be mentioned. Also note this list is not exhaustive – apologies to those I ignorantly left out):

Tempest Wolves [TW]
Pain Train Choo [Choo]
Caedas [CDS]
Feelings Arent Required [FEAR]
Potluck Massacre [PLUM]
Gaiscioch Na Morrigan [GSCH]
Ethereal Guardians [EG]
Conquerors Within [WvW]
Defiance [RUN]
Helioz [Hel]
Lights Out [LO]
Not Yet Solved [NYS]
Synapse [SYN]
Ultimate Legion [UL]
and many others!

We are extremely friendly to our fellow Rallians and encourage people who have never done WvW before to come over as well as seasoned veterans. We’re always happy to teach new folks because we know we’ve all been there before! We also have an awesome PvE and SPvP community as well. Transfer today!

- Muke Muscleshell
- Potluck Massacre [PLUM]
- Sanctum of Rall

(edited by Rambodacious.7495)

in WvW

Posted by: demonlynx.2384

demonlynx.2384

Free pie and cookies to those that transfer over!

Bremstone
Commander & Co-Leader [PLUM]
Potluck Massacre – Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Rambodacious.7495

Rambodacious.7495

You’ve had pie and cookies this whole time and I haven’t gotten any??

- Muke Muscleshell
- Potluck Massacre [PLUM]
- Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: NorthStar.3798

NorthStar.3798

Bump for SoR !! Thanks for making this thread.

[VNG]Northstar
www.VengeanceClan.com
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Come help us fight the JQ SEA zerg! We are able to stop them on one BL thanks to the incredible play of our SEA/Oceanic community but we need to fight them on other fronts as well.

We need more guilds to field credible offensives while we hold the line elsewhere. Message Indo xx, or tytos hill for more information about what SOR can offer your guild.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

You guys don’t need anymore guilds far out, leave some for the rest of us.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in WvW

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

We are looking for like minded POSITIVE individuals and guilds to join our community.

If you enjoy WvW and you are looking for a community of players to play with long term, please consider us.

Come meet us and see what we’re about. We are currently the only server in the game that has risen the most ranks to T1(#17 to #2), we are also the only server in the game that has been named in honor of a player and fan of GW2. SOR truly is a unique server with an amazing history and a community.

You can talk to Indo, Tytos Hill, or Irmo in game for more information.

(edited by Jahn.7019)

in WvW

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

You’ll love it here, I guarantee it.

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

Since the guild I’m in has moved to SOR we’ve been extremely happy with the community. The TS server is lots of laughs Friday night shuffles are pure entertainment. The lack of drama and people complaining is refreshing. Oh and this server fights like you stole things from it.

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

in WvW

Posted by: Nialls.2851

Nialls.2851

I moved over to SoR from YB a little over a month ago. Since then I have found SoR to be one of the few servers, maybe the only one, where guys/gals/guilds get up at 6 A.M., on their days off on weekends, to support the Oceanic/Asia players out of appreciation and respect for those taking leaps of faith to settle on SoR. That says a great deal…

Niles <TB> Elementalist – SoR
Nialls <TB>Thief – SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Irish Cowboy.4153

Irish Cowboy.4153

I couldn’t be happier with my decision to come back to SOR. It’s a great community and isn’t a bunch of gold hungry paid transfers. SOR for the win.

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Great community server, with the best sea/oceanic guilds in game. What more needs to be said!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in WvW

Jahn.7019

If you haven’t seen it before, this video in essence captures what SoR is about.

in WvW

Jahn.7019

One thing I forgot to mention is that the SoR TS is ranked #3 in the US and #12 in the world as far as activity goes. This is across all games.

It’s a very active and friendly community, come see what we’re about.

in WvW

Posted by: Goblin Beet Farmer.3045

Goblin Beet Farmer.3045

I recommend anyone looking for an all-around great WvW server to join SoR. My friends and I had been on SoR since the headstart. While we did transfer last week down to Tier 8 this had nothing to do with SoR or those on the server. We had just grown tired of Tier 1.

in WvW

Posted by: Trimula.7651

Trimula.7651

Big three cheers to Rambo

in WvW

Jahn.7019

Please visit www.sanctumofrall.com for more information about our community.

in WvW

Posted by: Mohmohchan.4120

Mohmohchan.4120

After raid times. All guilds consolidate. And work as one unit, as one server.

As what others have stated. Sanctum of Rall teamspeak is rank # 3 in NA ts servers. Rank # 12 in all countries in terms of usage. So why wait?

in WvW

Posted by: Anzu.5702

Anzu.5702

Great initiative starting the thread, it’s been a challenge and a lot of fun in T1!

Do come check us out in SOR we would love to have you. I’ve got a long history of server changes BP – YB – BP – ET – IOJ (joined hire) then hire moved to EB then finally to SOR at the start of the year. We absolutely love it here and it is the most accommodating server I have experienced with a never give in attitude.

Especially if you are in the SEA and Euro time zones come help us fill in our coverage gaps to make T1 much more competitive for all 3 servers. And you will even get to play with the NA, oceanics and SEA that stretch their game time just to help cover those gaps.

Despite what you will see on the forums from all the forum warriors of all 3 servers, SOR BG and JQ have some fantastic battles in T1 and most have a mutual respect for each other and all generally just want a great even match-up.

Xarvacious: Guardian | Xarvo: Engineer | Achiles Augustus: Warrior
[HIRE]
TC

in WvW

Posted by: akanibbles.6237

akanibbles.6237

I came from SBI, and can’t be happier with SoR. Such a nice and friendly community.

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Bumping for an awesome server that doesn’t give up and keeps bringing it regardless of score hope you guys get some more people in your off hours to make Tier 1 more competitive.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hi guys, it’s been a really good ride with SOR Asian Prime for the last 1.5 months.

I’ll be honest here. It is a tough fight as we are facing odds fighting massive JQ numbers. We usually run a ppt of 100-190+ on most nights but the militia and guilds do soldier on. SOR Oceanic/SEA can fill about 1.9-2.3 BLs for the timezone. The leaders are smart and polite, that helps loads during intensive WvW.

What I find really comforting as an adult gamer is the lack of negativity in map chat and the overall cohesiveness of the WvW community even though we speak different languages and in many different accents (Ozzie, HK, Pinoy, Malaysian, Taiwanese, NA, SG, etc) as experienced in the SOR Teamspeak server.

Do drop into our server ts.zerodrama.org and speak to our commanders if you have queries. Btw, we typically only have queue in 1 BL (5-10min), other than that it’s pretty good.

In the words of Commander Jason Nesmith, NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER.

FW

Btw, we are arranging weekly concerts on GMT+8 9pm nights from Lana Darkess of [AxA].

Attachments:

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

in WvW

Posted by: Fenikkusu.1569

Fenikkusu.1569

If you don’t have queue times I’ll join.

Selene Luminare [Commander/Elementalist]
Asiske [Fractals/Guardian]
Princess Mononoke [ Experimental/Ranger]

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

SoR NA player up early to play with our amazing Asian players!

@fenikkusu.1569
We only have queue times on all 4 maps on reset night, like every other server.

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

(edited by Pvp.2758)

in WvW

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

SOR has probably the most stable wvw server community out of all the servers in NA! The people that you will be playing with will stay there and ull make tons of friends…..cuz we are nice people.

We also have a lot of hot women!

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Jimmybass.2159

Jimmybass.2159

SoR is home to a few old allies. Anyone looking for a challenge in T1 should definitely consider them.

King Kong Bundy
Blood Work [RED]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

Got on early today to lend my sword to the Asian/Oceanic’s crew on SoR. It was a blast, great people, awesome attitude and some fantastic leadership. Come help us put the boots to JQ! I’m sure their early morning crew it itching for a stand up knock down drag out brawl, help us give it to them.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

My humps. My humps. My lovely lady lumps.

in WvW

Posted by: Miss Lana.5276

Miss Lana.5276

My humps. My humps. My lovely lady lumps.

Probably won’t be singing that, but yes, there will be weekly concerts. Most likely to be held on Fridays at 8 or 9pm +8 GMT (5 or 6am PST | 8 or 9am EDT).

I’m looking forward to entertaining you all! ^.^

48 Characters|Necro|Raider|Fractaller|PvPer|Singer
So long Treeface.
“…Kormir? I know not of whom you speak.”

in WvW

Jahn.7019

Oooh concert night.

in WvW

Posted by: Mohmohchan.4120

Mohmohchan.4120

and every sunday we have a server event helping out our asian friends.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOr4fUP1o7k&list=PLSjeGoNOKFg8oGYMRbb5WY9k1rNObd2s2&index=1

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Let it fall off the page till we see how things balance out plz.

in WvW

Posted by: Ashlov.3819

Ashlov.3819

We transferred to SOR about a month ago, and it’s been a really fun and refreshing experience. Overall, fellow WvWrs have been welcoming and helpful; the Commanders I have run with have been extremely organized and communicative.

SOR has a very, very strong NA presence, and we could really use some active SEA/EU guilds to make us even stronger. But honestly, I’d highly recommend transferring here to anyone that plays during any slot. Great server, great community, great experience.

Chuck Chuck Bobuck – Dwarec Mercs [DM] – NA Guild on Sanctum of Rall
http://www.dwarecmercs.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3DARC_rwUQ

in WvW

Posted by: Rogi.8720

Rogi.8720

SoR would love to any Oceanic/Sea/EU guilds. If you are looking for a competitive server and a great community, SoR is the server you are looking for.