SoS Vs JQ Vs BG 18/01-25/01

in WvW

Posted by: hoschi.8693

hoschi.8693

I pretty much lost respect toward PRX guild the other day when I saw their entire zerg using Potion of Ascalonian mages —-- they fully know what it does and yet they choose to take advantage of it.

Dunno – what does it do ? SF used it as a joke occasionally, since we have Pink Armor Nights, Iron Man Armor Nights, … so it’s really for the outfit. What effect [other than us not being able to use siege weapons] does it entail ?

Saint of Destruction of the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints
Strike Force [SF]

in WvW

Posted by: Barab.9016

Barab.9016

Seeing a well known jq guild spamming in overflows for more guilds to join up. -_- stay classy guys, its not necessary. You have the numbers to beat sos now, time will tell if it if and when it happens again. Next week is going to be amazing. Good luck to all involved!

You mean after SoS beating JQ in their downtime they can’t ask for more players to even playingfields? It’s not like VOTF was an addition to your strong playtime.

Be realistic, it’s legit.

Who said they were trying to even the playingfield? Most of jade quarrys new guilds are in already strong time zones. You dont see us recruiting Na or oceanic guilds but you see jade quarry spamming the SEA guild recruitment threads half to death.

Let me make this clear right now.

Every guild, regardless of size, timezone, or server they left, that came to JQ this week has nothing to prove to SoS or to you. They dont have to apologize to SoS for transferring to JQ.

The vast majority of the guilds that moved to JQ this week have have won in WvW before, have held the #1 position on their collective old servers, and have dominated pvp/rvr in past MMORPGS.

The free people of Jade Quarry welcome all our new friends. I know it wasnt easy with the full status, the black outs, the insults and attacks from other servers attacking your decisions, the inner guild drama brought on by change.

Kurthos “When Jade Quarry awakens, they will ask themselves, when were we ever asleep?”

in WvW

Posted by: zeus.2375

zeus.2375

All drama, server pride aside, regardless of who wins, it was one hell of a week in T1. It was full of fun and excitement. This, I think is why we are all here (at least it’s why I’m here).

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

I pretty much lost respect toward PRX guild the other day when I saw their entire zerg using Potion of Ascalonian mages —-- they fully know what it does and yet they choose to take advantage of it.

You do realize everyone using the same tonic would actually improve rendering because it wouldn’t have to load a million different things at once rather just one image.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

in WvW

Posted by: MikeT.9428

MikeT.9428

Good game SoS/BG this week. We had lots of fun over on the JQ side. This kind of week is what makes t1 so special.

Blackgate mad respect to your pugs and guilds. I know it isnt easy with the numbers Sos and JQ bring out but when all things equal you hang with both of us easily.

What he said. Going from fighting SBI it’s nice to see another server actually trying for first place.

Jade Quarry
Never underestimate an engineer with a wrench
Exploding illusions FTW

in WvW

Posted by: Vitu.3580

Vitu.3580

Where did everyone from BG go?

……I feel so alone

D’:

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

I don’t understand all the complaints about servers gaining guilds due to recruitment. Its a tactic that works, so why wouldn’t servers do it? I’m gonna have to agree with Barab. Those servers had a choice to go to SoS, but they chose not to. For a lot of people, its a fun challenge to try and topple the nearly undefeated #1 team for several weeks.

Oh wait, I don’t have any say though, because I’m riding on the coattails of Tier 1. My bad.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

in WvW

JaredKincade.9761

BG is catching its collective breath for the next few hours before the plunge on reset night.

SoS and JQ had to burn the midnight oil for the race to 1st. Lets see how tired they are tonight! :P

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

We all did our absolute best this week, nobody can deny that. Everyone loves a good rivalry.

JQ has had adjustments to make, as we get used to new people, new commanders, new tactics. We have worked on integrating all of this into our game, and thankfully due to a lack of giant egos, we have managed to do this a lot faster than I expected.

The servers in this tier don’t have to be friends, but if we could all try to maintain a modicum of respect for each other, it’d go a long way.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Posted by: hoschi.8693

hoschi.8693

At what ? Dying or Running ?

OK. That was evil

Why can’t we all be friends? Here, have one of my leanest trouts or maybe if you prefer something more sweeter I have caught a few flounders recently.

The trout please

Saint of Destruction of the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints
Strike Force [SF]

in WvW

Nuked.2360

We all did our absolute best this week, nobody can deny that. Everyone loves a good rivalry.

JQ has had adjustments to make, as we get used to new people, new commanders, new tactics. We have worked on integrating all of this into our game, and thankfully due to a lack of giant egos, we have managed to do this a lot faster than I expected.

The servers in this tier don’t have to be friends, but if we could all try to maintain a modicum of respect for each other, it’d go a long way.

Don’t be hating on my ego! Nah really was a crazy week and I learned a lot running with all the new people and running into tsym. I honestly think rendering got worse in the past week I may be wrong but I don’t know how many time’s i’ve ran into a group only to say oh god rendering!

in WvW

Posted by: Cakewalk.3620

Cakewalk.3620

Next week we fight for the soul of Fiesty Brat. If JQ wins, the Brat moves to JQ and posts OUR score updates!

Also Lotd moving to JQ to fix some of our NA coverage is going to be sweet!

LotD is firmly entrenched on Blackgate.

Thanks for thinking of us though!

Evoex [LotD]
GW2 AGM (http://www.lotd.org)
Lords of the Dead “Killing With Style.” Since 1995

in WvW

JaredKincade.9761

ICoa stands firm for BG (and Fiesty is ours you can’t have).

in WvW

Posted by: Ohai.8346

Ohai.8346

seems JQ are trying to build a HoD 2.0 , as we all know some of their newer guilds cant bare to lose and would rather either ruin wvw or move somewhere else.

gg this week anyway

[FoE] Fist of the Empire
www.FistoftheEmpire.org
10x Tier 1 Champions

in WvW

Posted by: Distaste.4801

Distaste.4801

You do realize everyone using the same tonic would actually improve rendering because it wouldn’t have to load a million different things at once rather just one image.

Not necessarily, it depends on how the game engine renders it. The game engine could load their normal armor and then the ascalonian armor, in which case that potion increases the time it takes to load those players. Not to mention that the potion does add particle effects that also need to be rendered. Remember we are talking about a game engine that takes extra seconds to load a thief’s normal armor from stealth, toss in some particle effect armor and it could gain you a few more seconds, especially if you have a bunch of people using them.

in WvW

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

seems JQ are trying to build a HoD 2.0 , as we all know some of their newer guilds cant bare to lose and would rather either ruin wvw or move somewhere else.

gg this week anyway

We can say the same about Sos, lets see wat happens next week. Maybe your bandwagon guilds will find a new home after the scores next week =)

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Have we an update?

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

SOS has had a fairly solid lead for the past 12 hours. Once Oceanic dropped I noticed alot of the Oceanic guys have stayed up to fight it out. We are still holding a lead although it is obviously not as good as it was, but its looking good for us with less than 6 horus till reset…

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Truth.2164

Truth.2164

You know I just gotta say that these last few weeks have been amazing. I haven’t had this much fun in wvw, ever. First week BG brought it, I have nothing but respect for your level of skill. You guys truly never gave up no matter what. This week with JQs transfers have been insane to say the least. I really don’t like hearing about all the trolls and people fighting back an forth on this. Why wouldn’t guilds want to challenge the number one server? I love a challenge and it seems they do to.

This coming week will bring some amazing battles and most likely less sleep for me. Thanks lol. But speaking on behalf of my guild and myself, both servers bring it and continue to bring it. Even though my guild just started letting people in (so were not huge) we still love the challenge from both servers. Looking forward to the coming weeks, great matchup so far guys. Keeping this game extremely fun to play (culling aside). Cya at reset.

Truth – 80 Elementalist | FaTe – Hand Of Fate http://www.hand-of-fate.net
SoS Commander (Proud to call SoS my home since BW1)

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

SOS has had a fairly solid lead for the past 12 hours. Once Oceanic dropped I noticed alot of the Oceanic guys have stayed up to fight it out. We are still holding a lead although it is obviously not as good as it was, but its looking good for us with less than 6 horus till reset…

Ah poo. GJ SoS there… we had it to within 2500 last night, and that’s during a week with far too much ground lost during Blackouts. You can bet we’ll give you a worthy fight this coming week.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

@Ohai – Ruin wvw in what way? I wasn’t aware being #1 for weeks was ruining wvw, which HoD was doing at launch.

You might as well say Maguuma is ruining WvW for Tier 4 since they own every single objective, and the same with Kaineng in Tier 5.

No offense dude, but you whine a lot.

(edited by Magiofdeath.2745)

in WvW

Ohai.8346

@Ohai – Ruin wvw in what way? I wasn’t aware being #1 for weeks was ruining wvw, which HoD was doing at launch.

You might as well say Maguuma is ruining WvW for Tier 4 since they own every single objective, and the same with Kaineng in Tier 5.

Well, purposely mass recruiting the biggest and best wvw guilds from around the globe to stack a server to guarantee flawless victories each week kinda does ruin the competition of the tier. It forces the competition to also try to mass recruit, which then effects the lower tiers, catch my drift?

ppl need to drop their egos and records and just play the game, you know?

[FoE] Fist of the Empire
www.FistoftheEmpire.org
10x Tier 1 Champions

in WvW

Nuked.2360

Well, purposely mass recruiting the biggest and best wvw guilds from around the globe to stack a server to guarantee flawless victories each week kinda does ruin the competition of the tier. It forces the competition to also try to mass recruit, which then effects the lower tiers, catch my drift?

Lol we need to drop our egos? SoS calling a server stacked while they have an uncontested Coverage zone in aussie prime and still recruiting for said time zone is just as bad as what we are “apparently” doing. Sorta the pot calling the kettle black you know?

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Ohai, you’re winning this match, and you’re still unhappy. I just don’t understand :P If one server winning for weeks on end is bad for the game, wouldn’t you agree that you’ve contributed to it?

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Every team played well at times this week and had their victories. I welcome the new arrivals/returnees to all servers and look forward to the coming battles.

Great effort playing all night people, all teams had the borderlands rocking, a lot of fun and a match that was undecided down to the last 4-5 hrs.

Enjoy all, this is a fine game made better by determined opponents.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

(edited by elkirin.8534)

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

If the circumstances were different and they went to SoS how would you feel? I am sorry that you are not guaranteed a win week after week.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Binafus.8153

Binafus.8153

You are the same guy that left PRX to join a guild on SoS and run around in the biggest zerg on SoS.

So I guess the question is why do people pick the number 1 server to move too, then say others should not?

Catch my drift?

Maybe SoS needs some more Night Time coverage, SoS already has more any anyone else but still recruiting for that time slot.

(edited by Binafus.8153)

in WvW

Barab.9016

Here is some tissue …

Kurthos “When Jade Quarry awakens, they will ask themselves, when were we ever asleep?”

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

Practice what you preach. You have a high ego yourself. Pot meet kettle.

I also like how everyone’s posts get modded except Ohai’s.

in WvW

Barab.9016

Practice what you preach. You have a high ego yourself. Pot meet kettle.

I also like how everyone’s posts get modded except Ohai’s.

He or she is too busy clicking report posts to reply.

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

ICoa stands firm for BG (and Fiesty is ours you can’t have).

Looks like you folks are going to be in T1 week again next weeek, Awesome job

So, I get to see Fiesty’s score updates again which makes me very happy. If the unfortunate event does happen though we need to discuss how much it will cost us to have him, there is always a price that can be agreed……

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in WvW

Posted by: Xaaz.8472

Xaaz.8472

You are the same guy that left PRX to join a guild on SoS and run around in the biggest zerg on SoS.

So I guess the question is why do people pick the number 1 server to move too, then say others should not?

Catch my drift?

Maybe SoS needs some more Night Time coverage, because when it comes to even numbers you guys do not do so well.

Not so well is an understatement. It’s more like they get roflstomped with even numbers. BG is a server to fear when you see their groups coming and they give a great fight. SoS, not so much. I don’t even think twice about running into their zerg.

in WvW

Posted by: transtemporal.2158

transtemporal.2158

I’ve only ever seen one person use that tonic, ever. It was an SoR commander, and they were ALWAYS the first person to render. Mind clarifying what you think it does?

Always a chance they were the first to render due to being at the front all the time.

Yeah, what is it with commanders and the ghost potion? 3 times I’ve seen this in the past week. It just makes it easy to find the commander (bless you, AoS commander).

in WvW

Posted by: bucthree.7301

bucthree.7301

There was one of our trial members (new recruit) that was on the Sea of Sorrows server today trolling on one of their borderlands. It was brought to our attention and we have removed him from the guild. Our apologies to the Sea of Sorrows community. We don’t want to be known for having trolls in our guild, and we definitely don’t want to ruin the JQ community or stain the JQ image to others.

So on behalf of the Acolytes, we are sorry for whatever issues this player caused for you. And thanks to [AoS] and whoever else was involved in contacting me.

Chacha [Aco] WvW Lead
Jade Quarry
Check out our Recruitment Video

in WvW

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

15 pages filled with some score updates and a lot of none sense. The recurring posters names and the broken records they are playing should try and limit them selfs. Having self control is asking a lot but at least try. Having a forum presence in 2013 is as important as Nikki Manjis new single.

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

in WvW

Posted by: JemL.3501

JemL.3501

I thought Sanctum of Rall would make it, but apparently not. BG did enough points, lets all go EB after the reset, so we can have the same fun as last friday.

I took an arrow to the knee

in WvW

Wotah.2975

“In fact, I can’t recall wiping to many, if any, at all.” So you haven’t ever wiped an SoS zerg?

Why do you re-quote something already quoted?

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Destroyer.1306

Destroyer.1306

“In fact, I can’t recall wiping to many, if any, at all.” So you haven’t ever wiped an SoS zerg?

“Why do you re-quote something already quoted?” Does it bother you?

Stinky Garbage, Engineer. Meatbag, Guardian. Dum Dums, Elementalist.

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

In before lock.

in WvW

Wotah.2975

Nonetheless, JQ has never been ahead of SoS on reset night.

I must’ve missed something, I thought the war time-frame was a week? Like Friday night – Friday night (NA time of course).

Edit: I forgot, good game to all. It was a fun WEEK, I hope next WEEK will be more of the same.

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Destroyer.1306

Destroyer.1306

Nonetheless, JQ has never been ahead of SoS on reset night.

I must’ve missed something, I thought the war time-frame was a week? Like Friday night – Friday night (NA time of course).

The weeklong timeframe improves JQ’s record only slightly.

But I was having a conversation with a dude about even numbers, which can only be guaranteed on reset night. But I guess that idea has been lost to the thread.

Stinky Garbage, Engineer. Meatbag, Guardian. Dum Dums, Elementalist.

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

at least that was settled.

so now we know.

with even numbers BG > SOS > JQ

(i kid, i don’t really feel its this simplistic)

-Desirz Matheon

in WvW

Wotah.2975

“Why do you re-quote something already quoted?” Does it bother you?

No, it’s just really odd. I mean you hit quote on a thread (it wasn’t you originally but you decided to comment on it) and then quote it again in your own comments. It’s just odd to me, unless of course he is new to forums and such. If so then, sorry man.

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: JemL.3501

JemL.3501

at least that was settled.

so now we know.

with even numbers BG + SOS > JQ

(i kid, i don’t really feel its this simplistic)

fixed

I took an arrow to the knee

in WvW

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

15 pages filled with some score updates and a lot of none sense. The recurring posters names and the broken records they are playing should try and limit them selfs. Having self control is asking a lot but at least try. Having a forum presence in 2013 is as important as Nikki Manjis new single.

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

in WvW

Wotah.2975

Lol, I see what you did there.

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Ohai.8346

If the circumstances were different and they went to SoS how would you feel? I am sorry that you are not guaranteed a win week after week.

I would be highly upset and looking elsewhere to play. Nobody except a certain handful want to play that way.
I absolutely agree that JQ needed a couple more guilds, they got it with PRX and SF. The match was real tight ppt’s and fair battles at that point, until the other 10 guilds came across. This is NA zone btw not Oceanic, i agree JQ need a couple of guilds there.
Nobody who enjoys competitive PvP wants washouts, no matter which side you’re playing on. Only cowards want it.

SoS was never stacked btw. Example yesterday we jumped to an outmanned (yes outmanned) BG map, captured bay there. 100 JQ come rushing across the map to make it blue. We insta port (yes instant, no queue) to JQ map and start to attack hills to assist Tsym against the 150 JQs who were split between bay hills and crag. After that, we go back to SoS map which had a 5 minute queue to fend off the 150 JQ’s there.

Thats far from stacked, and its overkill on the recruiting.

Anyhoo good luck in this next weeks game, im hoping we can get a few more guilds across to help against your numbers.

[FoE] Fist of the Empire
www.FistoftheEmpire.org
10x Tier 1 Champions

in WvW

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

Oceanic krew definately put the SoS server on their back n carried them to the win.

Well done, you may have won the battle but the war has just begun.
See you guys next week, lets see how many nights the Oceanic guys can continue sleepless nights

in WvW

Posted by: Mini Crinny.6190

Mini Crinny.6190

Okay, that was the last updated score im doing so, Good fights all! and looking forward to what i think will be a awesome reset! <3

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow