SoS, lets form an alliance.

in WvW

Posted by: Malpractice.7850

Malpractice.7850

Id like to offer a potential alliance between IoJ and SoS during NA primetime hours.
Our combined scores is less than ET, so lets be honest, its smart., and we both hate ET. Its a crappy, old movie.

lets see if we can start doing /salute or something, and focus purely on hitting ET.

in WvW

Posted by: DeadlyGuz.2730

DeadlyGuz.2730

dude ur other thread got removed for a reason. Anet just ban him no one but this guy on IoJ wants this

in WvW

Malpractice.7850

They removed it because of “leet speak” within “inb4”
Take your troll elsewhere.
Its a viable strategy, and you are just sour.

And no, im not the only one.

in WvW

Posted by: DeadlyGuz.2730

DeadlyGuz.2730

Malpractice if u can’t handle fighting bigger numbers theirs this thing called Spvp it has your name all over it. You should take yourself and your friends who can’t handle being outnumbered there

thanks bye

in WvW

Posted by: Lasica.5068

Lasica.5068

Sea of Sorrows needs to get their priorities right first. Attack the green team, not the blue is the only way to strengthen their position. Sure we on IoJ are easier to beat and they may gain some ground, but they just lose out in the end.

Look at what happened in EB today. SoS attacked IoJ and ended up with all their keeps in the hands of ET, while IoJ is still holding firm… although ET’s trick of putting up 10+ siege weapons in a supply camp they captured was nasty.

Why make sense, when it’s so much more fun to make nonsense?

in WvW

Malpractice.7850

Malpractice if u can’t handle fighting bigger numbers theirs this thing called Spvp it has your name all over it. You should take yourself and your friends who can’t handle being outnumbered there

thanks bye

Let the thinkers do the talking.

WvWvW, much like Daoc and UO, isnt meant to be fair.
This is part of war.

Youre afraid of being outnumbered?
thanks bye

in WvW

Posted by: Kerael.6879

Kerael.6879

I was going on about this for quite a while. It is nearly impossible to control a zerg, when they see “an easy target”… Same on your side. There needs to be a proper chat for this, forums won’t really help. =\

Spam into your chat and people might listen.

in WvW

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

I dislike ET with a passion. They’re always jerks in the jumping puzzles. No other server camps EVERY SINGLE borderlands puzzle entrance as well as camping the EB puzzle 24/7 with siege equipment for fun. That is if they haven’t already taken our keep.

Any thing to beat down on them.

(edited by Azure Prower.8701)

in WvW

Posted by: tbox.2307

tbox.2307

I am sure ET wants IoJ and SoS to team up so they can have a better match. SoS guilds if you want to send me some vent/ts info etc. I can pass it along on the IoJ side.

in WvW

Posted by: CharliePrince.2071

CharliePrince.2071

well in fairness it is a punk move by ET purposely blowing matches before the week long rotations begin to avoid HoD

it doesn’t amtter if you’re top 5 server or bottom 5 server, nobody likes to lose

and right now, HoD is King of wuvwuv

HoD is so good ET simply avoided facing them and being crushed for a week

in WvW

Posted by: Proud Heart.7623

Proud Heart.7623

HoD is so good ET simply avoided facing them and being crushed for a week

Not true, we were hoping to be up against them this week. We were also expecting it because we had won our last 24-hour matchup.

Character Name: Proud Heart
Guild: Team Legacy [TL]
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

tbox.2307

SoS guilds/players send me Voice Comm infos. I play on Isle of Janthir. Lets make this happen.

Thanks!

in WvW

Posted by: Jewel.1457

Jewel.1457

Sounds like a plan which should also carry on over to us oceanics. IsleofJanthir.net for any SoS wanting to talk and i believe IsleofJanthir.us for the americans

Gamey Blog: Healing the Masses - with the soul of thine enemy
Eriena of JQ-warrior forever

in WvW

tbox.2307

I get no PMs with infos…

in WvW

Posted by: buzzkapow.8465

buzzkapow.8465

SoS is currently attacking us, just throwing a big zerg around the IoJ borderlands. Obviously, they care more about the short term benefits (xp + karma) than for actually winning the game, or even taking the fight to ET.

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.3840

Raf.3840

Re: SoS attacking IoJ it not from lack of trying by guilds on those servers to get them to focus on ET. Ruin (ET Guild) has players on SOS leading the Zerg around dropping siege even to keep them moving on IoJ assets. Try as we might our players are largely puppets and seem to enjoy it.

in WvW

Posted by: buzzkapow.8465

buzzkapow.8465

And once again, big guilds doing all they can to win will ruin this game with their actions, and then complain again that “another fail-mmo can’t do it right”. But by trying to be the best all the time, their own actions are going to cause the game to die. Very sad.

in WvW

Posted by: maximumpanda.5178

maximumpanda.5178

Re: SoS attacking IoJ it not from lack of trying by guilds on those servers to get them to focus on ET. Ruin (ET Guild) has players on SOS leading the Zerg around dropping siege even to keep them moving on IoJ assets. Try as we might our players are largely puppets and seem to enjoy it.

raf. as a director of PVP in ruin i can tell you that, that is a flat out lie. ruin does not engage in cross realming. it ruins (heh) the spirit of the game by manipulating the forces of another server. anyone who is doing this is violating our guild rules and if reported will be removed.

that said i would be lying if i said that we weren’t intentionally driving this win home. our key weakness is that ET has a very VERY small oceanic presence, and as it stands HOD main claim to victory is offhours play. ET was expecting to play HOD this week, but due to match making we have been given the opportunity to prepare for the battle for a week. it just so happens that we are given 2 servers with very heavy oceanic guilds, by winning we hope to prove to these guilds that combined our day force and your night force would be powerful enough to match the power of HOD and prove for a better combined assault.

tl:dr we aren’t cross realming and we are hoping to recruit guilds to ET

Maximumpanda – Director of – Ruin Gaming [Ruin]
Desolation [DESO]

in WvW

Posted by: Trebloh.2135

Trebloh.2135

I dislike ET with a passion. They’re always jerks in the jumping puzzles. No other server camps EVERY SINGLE borderlands puzzle entrance as well as camping the EB puzzle 24/7 with siege equipment for fun. That is if they haven’t already taken our keep.

Any thing to beat down on them.

Pretty easy, let them win and move up a bracket … HoD with their butt buddy JQ, will easily beat ET down.

in WvW

Posted by: Kelthos Doombringer.9032

Kelthos Doombringer.9032

raf. as a director of PVP in ruin i can tell you that, that is a flat out lie. ruin does not engage in cross realming. it ruins (heh) the spirit of the game by manipulating the forces of another server. anyone who is doing this is violating our guild rules and if reported will be removed.

that said i would be lying if i said that we weren’t intentionally driving this win home. our key weakness is that ET has a very VERY small oceanic presence, and as it stands HOD main claim to victory is offhours play. ET was expecting to play HOD this week, but due to match making we have been given the opportunity to prepare for the battle for a week. it just so happens that we are given 2 servers with very heavy oceanic guilds, by winning we hope to prove to these guilds that combined our day force and your night force would be powerful enough to match the power of HOD and prove for a better combined assault.

What a load of rubbish.

Spirit of the game? Do you know what Eredon Terrace does on all of the Borderlands? You farm both Isle of Janthir and Sea of Sorrows at their spawn. You built Siege Weapons outside SoS EB spawn point.
I sat on the Eredon Terrace Borderlands for half an hour, observing the pathetic cheapness of your server. I sat invulnerable outside my own spawn point and still 30 Eredon Terrace players sat and spammed abilities against me.

Level 80 Human Necromancer

in WvW

Raf.3840

Sorry dude but Ruin was blatantly cross-realming and Yes he was advertising aswell. (player – Nohonor)
Your currently controlling Oceanic pretty well so i don’t see the concern. If you want to Metagame that’s fine don’t try and pretend your not.

in WvW

maximumpanda.5178

What a load of rubbish.

Spirit of the game? Do you know what Eredon Terrace does on all of the Borderlands? You farm both Isle of Janthir and Sea of Sorrows at their spawn. You built Siege Weapons outside SoS EB spawn point.
I sat on the Eredon Terrace Borderlands for half an hour, observing the pathetic cheapness of your server. I sat invulnerable outside my own spawn point and still 30 Eredon Terrace players sat and spammed abilities against me.

you guys clearly have a bias and logic doesn’t really seem to be an issue here, i have stated our guild policy and how we play above, and we take that seriously.

we do not play in the borderlands, so i cant speak for the other guilds, but there is a fundamental difference between spawn camping and transferring to a different server, using up wvw spots and destroying your ability to even try. we as a server do not condone this and have/will remove anyone who considers this a viable strategy

Desolation [DESO]

in WvW

maximumpanda.5178

Sorry dude but Ruin was blatantly cross-realming and Yes he was advertising aswell. (player – Nohonor)
Your currently controlling Oceanic pretty well so i don’t see the concern. If you want to Metagame that’s fine don’t try and pretend your not.

nohonor was kicked from our guild yesterday

Desolation [DESO]

(edited by maximumpanda.5178)

in WvW

Posted by: willwill.9318

willwill.9318

On ET we do need more oceanic teams, so come on over.Queues aren’t bad , we promise .

Or else every few weeks, we can just roll you again when you’re mediocre again. If you can’t beat them.

Join them, and we’d be happy to take some of you.

www.the-darkhand.com <DDH>

in WvW

Raf.3840

If true Kudos to you

in WvW

maximumpanda.5178

If true Kudos to you

as i said, we take competition seriously

http://i.imgur.com/0ZpLm.jpg

Desolation [DESO]

in WvW

Posted by: Kelthos Doombringer.9032

Kelthos Doombringer.9032

On ET we do need more oceanic teams, so come on over.Queues aren’t bad , we promise .

Or else every few weeks, we can just roll you again when you’re mediocre again. If you can’t beat them.

Join them, and we’d be happy to take some of you.

Yes, I cannot wait for you to be rolled by HoD so you come back to our ranks at least a little bit humbled.

Level 80 Human Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Pelum.5261

Pelum.5261

As is the nature of a 3way battle its sometimes unfair, I’m doing all I can with the other few decent WvW Guilds we have but an alliance won’t help, Our non-oceanic population are sperglords.

Leader of the Dark Immunity Gaming Community – Est. 2003
Embrace the Immunitree
Commander and Leader of Dark Immunity [DI] – Fort Aspenwood