in WvW

Posted by: BlaqueFyre.5678

BlaqueFyre.5678

Squash the Forum bug

Solo Roaming 2016 Nutshell, Uncut 7min

in WvW

Posted by: Zero.6592

Zero.6592

I don’t understand why this video got so many dislikes. I am really happy to see a video that just shows some random action going on, something that represents wvw gameplay rather than just some ego-booster video of someone editing in only kills that he made. Maybe girls are more honest in this sense, but that is besides the point.

Maybe people are so full with their own mental projection that as a result most viewers are clueless on what OP is providing, regardless of a decent description.

in WvW

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

Druids are certainly topping that list for me though. Nothing should be able to kite from long range and have solid DPS, great mobility, stealth and durability in small scale.

Oh why not? Is there a rule that a class shouldn’t have those things? Isn’t it fair that you too can roll a druid?

“This is op, that is op, everything I die to is op”
So roll that op thing and keep up with the rest of the op people.

People complained about Thieves having a 1200 range SB they complained about Thief Stealth, Thief Burst and Thief mobility, claiming No class should have all of those things, let’s see here they nerfed Thief mobility and kiting range by removing 1200 range SB, they have repeatedly nerfed stealth on Thief as well.

Now fast forward to HoT Druid now rivals Thief mobility, has Easier access to stealth with no penalty for being in stealth, has more sustain than Thief and has superior kiting with weapons, not to mention the pet as well to help with kiting pressure.

So yes the community has said that no class should have all those things they had Thief get them all removed, so hopefully they take the same route with Druids, they need to sacrifice something, and it needs to happen soon.

“Thief get them all removed”? You serious?

Thief still has the best mobility.

Thief still has far more access to stealth.

Thief still has the most tools to run away or reset fights.

Thief still has vastly better damage and burst capabilities.

Thief still has a vastly better condi builds.

Thief doesn’t have 1/3rd of their damage tied to a crappy pet that misses most attacks on moving targets.

Thief is still hands down the best roamer and small skirmish combatant…

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.

(edited by Swagger.1459)

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

I don’t understand why this video got so many dislikes. I am really happy to see a video that just shows some random action going on, something that represents wvw gameplay rather than just some ego-booster video of someone editing in only kills that he made. Maybe girls are more honest in this sense, but that is besides the point.

Maybe people are so full with their own mental projection that as a result most viewers are clueless on what OP is providing, regardless of a decent description.

The thumbs down are from people who have no interest in roaming or people who do roam but think they would have done in 2x better. They completely missed the point of the vid because they cannot read or it does not apply to them and they really had no reason to even watch the vid in the first place based on the wording in the op. But I didn’t make the vid for them and so I don’t ultimately care if they thumbs up or down.

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

The thumbs down are from people who have no interest in roaming or people who do roam but think they would have done in 2x better. They completely missed the point of the vid because they cannot read or it does not apply to them and they really had no reason to even watch the vid in the first place based on the wording in the op. But I didn’t make the vid for them and so I don’t ultimately care if they thumbs up or down.

Don’t forget the people that automatically give you a thumbs down for running druid without having any clue what build you are running.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

in WvW

Justine.6351

Don’t forget the people that automatically give you a thumbs down for running druid without having any clue what build you are running.

I got a 1v4 mesmer vid I will show you soon, trying to decide on the format atm. Got called hacked for making them look really bad lols.

in WvW

Posted by: MidoriMarch.8067

MidoriMarch.8067

It gets asked often enough so I just upload 7min uncut of what to expect when solo roaming for anyone who may have left and wants to get back into it or new/bored people.

https://youtu.be/WO1CtOI4DHE

Some of this isn’t really new to roaming but it has definitely gotten worse.

• hot raised the skill floor so anyone and everyone has the potential to not instant die and still deal easy dmg with aoe/cleave everything lvl of skill.
  • some how with that high skill floor people are still terrible and you will find it most effective to build to kill bad people more so than building a dueling character for roaming.
  • Unless you like getting hunted down and killed like a dog for appearing to be OP/Hacker, stealth &/or mobility are necessary to escape the inevitable mob.

Just 3 aspects to keep in mind if you want to return/get into solo roaming currently.

Lol tell me which part of that video require skills to play u are playing against bad players

and a condi druid with longbow lol

telling others bad and telling them l2p when playing condi druid lb lol

go make a clip dueling any of voxl , CAT or tM on nsp and see if u can win any of them 1v1 i dont think so

in WvW

Justine.6351

It gets asked often enough so I just upload 7min uncut of what to expect when solo roaming for anyone who may have left and wants to get back into it or new/bored people.

• hot raised the skill floor so anyone and everyone has the potential to not instant die and still deal easy dmg with aoe/cleave everything lvl of skill.
  • some how with that high skill floor people are still terrible and you will find it most effective to build to kill bad people more so than building a dueling character for roaming.
  • Unless you like getting hunted down and killed like a dog for appearing to be OP/Hacker, stealth &/or mobility are necessary to escape the inevitable mob.

Just 3 aspects to keep in mind if you want to return/get into solo roaming currently.

Lol tell me which part of that video require skills to play u are playing against bad players

go make a clip dueling any of voxl , CAT or tM on nsp and see if u can win any of them 1v1 i dont think so

I kill voxl and cat frequently. Don’t see too many tm running solo.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Do tM even still exist? And honestly they weren’t very good individually. Their group in the other hand…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Swagger.1459

You’re way too serious there buddy… Justine was just having fun. Better watch out, though, or she’ll make a video of blowing you up with her pew pew laser staff.

in WvW

Posted by: Zero.6592

Zero.6592

You seem to have exactly the kind of mindset I was talking about. You must suffer a lot being that type of person.

in WvW

BlaqueFyre.5678

Druids are certainly topping that list for me though. Nothing should be able to kite from long range and have solid DPS, great mobility, stealth and durability in small scale.

Oh why not? Is there a rule that a class shouldn’t have those things? Isn’t it fair that you too can roll a druid?

People complained about Thieves having a 1200 range SB they complained about Thief Stealth, Thief Burst and Thief mobility, claiming No class should have all of those things, let’s see here they nerfed Thief mobility and kiting range by removing 1200 range SB, they have repeatedly nerfed stealth on Thief as well.

Now fast forward to HoT Druid now rivals Thief mobility, has Easier access to stealth with no penalty for being in stealth, has more sustain than Thief and has superior kiting with weapons, not to mention the pet as well to help with kiting pressure.

So yes the community has said that no class should have all those things they had Thief get them all removed, so hopefully they take the same route with Druids, they need to sacrifice something, and it needs to happen soon.

Thief doesn’t have 1/3rd of their damage tied to a crappy pet that misses most attacks on moving targets.

Thief has best mobility when dumping every last resource into it

Thief has more stealth when dumping every last resource into it

Thief has nowwhere near the range pressure other classes has

Thief has a gimmick condi build that only pressures bad players

Thief has high burst melee to mid range burst, that gets countered by all the sustain and passives.

Now let’s see

Druid is second best mobility to Thief a 15 sec 1200 range travel, on top of the base 33% movement speed increase.

Druid has stealth on Very low CDs one of which gives super speed, even more mobility

has pressure from two sources.

Druid has best sustain ingame, something Thief doesn’t have.

Druids have superior kiting with Immobs, and 1200 -1500 range pressure

Druid has almost as many tools as thief to disengage and reset, i.e. Stealth, superspeed, low CD travel skills, and so on.

All of these Druids have that aren’t tied to the same resource needed for everything it does, unlike thief which needs to burn Initiative or huge CDs to do one of those many things.

You are very transparent when it comes to not wanting your Druid to be balanced.

And yes they did remove a lot of Thief mobilility by raising CD on Shadowstep, needing SB range to 900 from 1200, and stealth access/viability, one weapon set has reliable access to stealth and if it burns all of its Initiative it has more stealth.

(edited by BlaqueFyre.5678)

in WvW

Posted by: GrahamW.5397

GrahamW.5397

So heres my super late thoughts on the state of roaming/meta builds. Sorry for the novel, tldr at the bottom.

Honestly i think druid would be fine if they toned down the pet damage, maybe changed how the staff auto works and tone down the imob spam a bit. Other then that they really aren’t a problem and are generally easy to play around. My main issue with druids and why i generally don’t fight them when roaming are that i’m not fighting the druid, i’m fighting the AI pets, which just isn’t enjoyable.

Other then druids i don’t really have an issue with any of the current meta builds, the build i play, which is basically the medi trapper build from what i understand(idk i’ve only been on metabattle like once) does fine against both power and condi builds.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vVIQNAR8dn8cCVDhVdCmDB8DhlEiKL/+vA8aZDgEQe5b+tH-T1BIQBB4iAAgnAg30NsQlguT9Hes/okxfKnIFgo7sA-w

This is basically what i’ll use on guardian most of the time, aside from adjusting to certain situations.

Most classes can make adjustments like this to their builds, but a lot of people don’t when they should be. There are a lot of easy to play builds atm that punish bad players and poor/sloppy gameplay while still being rewarding and most people just start qqing about power creep and it not being fun instead of actually trying to find a way for their class to beat them(easier said then done for certain classes ik).

Not saying its a good or bad thing or trying to blame anybody, just think that if druids are toned down a bit, and people start to look for ways to counter the “meta” builds that they would have more fun instead of just resigning to always being beaten by them, which leads to them not having fun roaming, which makes them feel like the game isn’t worth the time.

You might be thinking, “oh he just doesn’t get it” but trust me i do. I understand that the meta builds are boring to fight generally, and that high risk high reward builds and gameplay are more fun for roamers/duelers, but you can still play a high risk/reward playstyle while still doing good against most meta builds. It just takes effort and most people don’t see it as worth it when they can just play easy mode meta builds. I think this is the main reason why people quit and see roaming as not fun and a dieing pastime. Which honestly is surprising to me since there has always been this type of mindset in the general populace. There have always been builds easier to play that rewarded less skilled players.

Small scale fights ie 5v5s are another matter entirely.

TLDR: Yeah the meta isn’t great right now, it can be downright awful to fight sometimes. But you can still play aggressive high risk high reward builds and beat most meta builds with skilled play.

in WvW

Swagger.1459

Thief has high burst melee to mid range burst, that gets countered by all the sustain and passives.

Now let’s see

Druid is second best mobility to Thief a 15 sec 1200 range travel, on top of the base 33% movement speed increase.

Druid has stealth on Very low CDs one of which gives super speed, even more mobility

Druid has almost as many tools as thief to disengage and reset, i.e. Stealth, superspeed, low CD travel skills, and so on.

All of these Druids have that aren’t tied to the same resource needed for everything it does, unlike thief which needs to burn Initiative or huge CDs to do one of those many things.

You are very transparent when it comes to not wanting your Druid to be balanced.

And yes they did remove a lot of Thief mobilility by raising CD on Shadowstep, needing SB range to 900 from 1200, and stealth access/viability, one weapon set has reliable access to stealth and if it burns all of its Initiative it has more stealth.

I’m sorry you are personally struggling with your thief and have a tougher time with rangers now. Don’t give up, just stay positive and keep practicing!

in WvW

Posted by: Crowfear.1509

Crowfear.1509

Whatever build you play and class it give salty people . yea it give build you need more skill or less skill balance build waht ever but people get salty

example`s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD65Gfz-kAw

Attachments:

(edited by Crowfear.1509)

in WvW

BlaqueFyre.5678

Now let’s see

I’m sorry you are personally struggling with your thief and have a tougher time with rangers now. Don’t give up, just stay positive and keep practicing!

Yep totally struggling, best you could say when I call you out for being very transparent, haha.

Also the only reason I chimed in on this thread was someone saying why should no class have high mobility, high sustain, high kiting capabilities and listed the Nerfs that Anet has tossed at Thief because they had high mobility, high kiting potential and high burst.

in WvW

Swagger.1459

SB and Shadowstep and Steal are "every last resource:? lol

Thief gains more with stealth builds, you act like it’s some crutch, but it’s not.

Ranger/Druid has no where near the raw damage and burst and condi damage thief builds do

That gimmick build rangers don’t have, and any experienced player knows that condi application vastly outweighs condi cleanses. I’m not stupid or ignorant to the condi system. Good or bad player doesn’t matter, it’s well documented there are issues with condi in wvw and spvp.

Fight outcomes are up to the skill levels of the players. You complain about “sustain and passive” while running you 1000 toughness build lol. Players aren’t stupid to thief tactics and gameplay anymore… You get outplayed and come here complaining instead of fixing yourself.

Now let’s see

Yeah, second best so complain more… You don’t get 33% unless you sacrifice celestial shadow and vice versa

Druid stealth is gated by astral force, and without astral force the druid is sol

Pets have a hard time hitting moving, even walking targets, it’s well documented…learn to move and dodge

Thief out damages ranger by far, complain less in this department

Umm, Thief is still number 1 at movement remember? Complaints about immob when you can build to melt players with condi… and a thief complaining about immob?…

Now you know what it feels like lol

Skilled thieves have zero issues with managing initiative

And your problems with druid are your own personal issues

[/quote]

Bolded replies as well.

You are complaining about thief, which happens to still be the top roaming and 1v1 class…

You are not walking over skilled players on ranger/druid builds anymore, and rather complain that you are getting your back sided handed to you at times instead of improving yourself and your build.

(edited by Swagger.1459)

in WvW

Justine.6351

Whatever build you play and class it give salty people . yea it give build you need more skill or less skill balance build waht ever but people get salty

example`s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD65Gfz-kAw

Reaper does seam fairly skill less on the offensive with 1200 range fat aoe and 360 fat pbaoe attacks, but I mean I sure wouldn’t like to be roaming on one in the pewpew stealth environment that wvw is.

That guy crying about cc spam is lols though, not gonna dissect his build or anything but it’s probably running auto stability through the defense line. Take a look at druid stability options with 1sec cast times on both the elite shout and the signet lols.

in WvW

BlaqueFyre.5678

SB and Shadowstep and Steal are "every last resource:? lol

Thief gains more with stealth builds, you act like it’s some crutch, but it’s not.

Ranger/Druid has no where near the raw damage and burst and condi damage thief builds do

That gimmick build rangers don’t have, and any experienced player knows that condi application vastly outweighs condi cleanses. I’m not stupid or ignorant to the condi system. Good or bad player doesn’t matter, it’s well documented there are issues with condi in wvw and spvp.

Fight outcomes are up to the skill levels of the players. You complain about “sustain and passive” while running you 1000 toughness build lol. Players aren’t stupid to thief tactics and gameplay anymore… You get outplayed and come here complaining instead of fixing yourself.

Now let’s see

Yeah, second best so complain more… You don’t get 33% unless you sacrifice celestial shadow and vice versa

Druid stealth is gated by astral force, and without astral force the druid is sol

Pets have a hard time hitting moving, even walking targets, it’s well documented…learn to move and dodge

Thief out damages ranger by far, complain less in this department

Umm, Thief is still number 1 at movement remember? Complaints about immob when you can build to melt players with condi… and a thief complaining about immob?…

Now you know what it feels like lol

Skilled thieves have zero issues with managing initiative

And your problems with druid are your own personal issues

Bolded replies as well.

You are complaining about thief, which happens to still be the top roaming and 1v1 class…

You are not walking over skilled players on ranger/druid builds anymore, and rather complain that you are getting your back sided handed to you at times instead of improving yourself and your build.

One did I ever state I had trouble with Druids? No I don’t think I did in any of my posts,

Two again I was only posting because someone said there is no reason any class can’t have all of those advantages, I pointed out Thief used to have them all and people complained time and again to get thief nerfed.

Three Thief is not the best 1v1 in WvW that belongs to Mesmer and Druid currently Thief is up there but by no means the best.

Four thief mobility is number 1 yes I never said it wasn’t but Druid isn’t far behind staff greatly improved its mobility in a very short cd. Druids can keep up with thieves not hard for them to do.

And don’t try to act like gaining Celestial force with Druid is hard unless you are running a pure zerker build it regenerates very fast.

Also Thief can’t melt players with condis unless the player is really, really bad, also I don’t run without toughness in my build so nice assumption I run scrapper runes.

in WvW

Posted by: Blackarps.1974

Blackarps.1974

Pretty much sums up how every druid encounter is going to be. Same rotations, staff 3 to run away if you start losing.

Ancient seeds with point blank + rapid fire followed by barrage and you start the fight already with a huge advantage. Most people panic and mash buttons making for an easy kill. Its a cheese setup and not surprisingly, it works on a lot of people. This build is no different than Thieves were a few years ago. Bas venom then burst you with a solid backstab and you were either dead in a second or at 25% HP. Again, no skill was involved because the build did the work for you.

Maguuma Guardian

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Suddenly a thread that was meant to show how bad solo roaming is these days turned on a Thief versus Druid discussion.

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

in WvW

Posted by: MidoriMarch.8067

MidoriMarch.8067

You kill voxls and cat with ur strm blob not by solo thats what STRM always do lol

and Aaaaaaaaaaaa should see this and laugh at u “i kill voxl frequently”

there’s no one u can kill solo in voxl , tm or cat because they at least more skilled than u are.

only person i dueled 1v1 in STRM was sky and volumont which was ok but rest of STRM? they are way below average

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

You kill voxls and cat with ur strm blob not by solo thats what STRM always do lol

there’s no one u can kill solo in voxl , tm or cat because they at least more skilled than u are.

only person i dueled 1v1 in STRM was sky and volumont which was ok but rest of STRM? they are way below average

Took you 2 weeks to come up with that reply?

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

in WvW

Justine.6351

I’ve taken aaaaaaas in a 1v1. Feel free to ask him

Not to mention I have some Voxl/cat kills in my vids that are 2v2s. I have no idea what server vol is ever on but I’ve killed them in duels 1v1 aswell against their ele, don’t see them play that much anymore.

in WvW

Justine.6351

(edited by Justine.6351)

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Rangers absolutely have one of the hardest hitting skills in the game with Rapid Fire. It can be prepped for massive shots, often pierces, has a very short cool down and a very long range. That weaponset also comes with a knockback every 15s and a stealth every 12s.

Druids can also have strong defensive sustain even when they are a bit glassy. Anyone that has ever tried to kill Quickcry will attest to just how tanky and slippery that class can be. Don’t even get me started about Druids and underwater combat.

Contrast to the thief that has to run SB to keep its sustained speed up which is enemic compared to the Druid Staff.

Against the current bunker meta it is very difficult for a thief to fight a large range of meta builds. Thieves are supposed to be a strong dueling class because it sure isn’t a skirmish or zerg class. The only thing the thief excels at now is scouting, picking off wounded players and ganging up on good players.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Justine.6351

Rangers absolutely have one of the hardest hitting skills in the game with Rapid Fire. It can be prepped for massive shots, often pierces, has a very short cool down and a very long range. That weaponset also comes with a knockback every 15s and a stealth every 12s.

Druids can also have strong defensive sustain even when they are a bit glassy. Anyone that has ever tried to kill Quickcry will attest to just how tanky and slippery that class can be. Don’t even get me started about Druids and underwater combat.

Contrast to the thief that has to run SB to keep its sustained speed up which is enemic compared to the Druid Staff.

Against the current bunker meta it is very difficult for a thief to fight a large range of meta builds. Thieves are supposed to be a strong dueling class because it sure isn’t a skirmish or zerg class. The only thing the thief excels at now is scouting, picking off wounded players and ganging up on good players.

I don’t know, this guy seems to know whats what:
https://youtu.be/YIjvmfaFSTg

in WvW

Posted by: Amenaza.8346

Amenaza.8346

@BlaqueFyre.5678
How can you expect to be taken seriously in this discussion when you display utter ignorance regarding druid mechanics?

1. The superspeed stealth only applies after ending celestial avatar form. If you use it on “very short cooldown” you effectively forfeit the avatar form healing which severely impacts your sustain. Also you have to camp staff. See below.
2. Superspeed stealth and 33% base movement speed are mutually exclusive.
3. Astral force generation is independent from the actual amount of healing or damage done, it just differentiates between healing and damage, the latter generating half the AF. The staff is the only weapon generating both numerous healing and damage ticks in a way that one can use CAF on cooldown, which means using anything else (longbow) will severely cripple your sustain, even when running full magi.
4. All fast travel skills are completely countered by immobilize or terrain obstacles. Lightning reflexes being some sort of exception, albeit i would not count a 700 range backwards roll on high cd a fast travel or full disengage skill. Comparing that to thief mobility skills that are blink effects is intellectually dishonest.

So yes, Druids have to compromise in the same way. I grant you that the base healing levels of the CAF skills were too high so that you got a decent amount of sustain without running sustain stats, but fortunately that was fixed in the last patch.

FSP
[echo]
I do not speak in the name of my guild

in WvW

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

This guy is also amazing.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Chinchilla.1785

Chinchilla.1785

Ignoring balancing concerns for this post.

If I were to use OP’s original video to sell the idea of “Roaming” to those returning or new players. It’d probably not work. From this perspective of trying to entice people back into roaming in 2016 it did not work on me…

The primary reason is that of inconsistency with the meaning of ‘roaming’ in WvW. I see you staying around a spawn area (one for the enemy at a waypointed keep, and a spawn camp itself). Counter intuitive to the word of ‘roaming’! The flip-side is this: running simulators are a turn off too. So I understand why you might want to sit near spawn points for the chance of instant action.

Basically, roaming (and most of WvW actually…) is unfocused, undefined, and totally inconsistent. It’s hard to watch all the way through, but can sometimes be fun to play. Usually we only see the 50-25 percent of the actual fun in videos.

RISE guild best guild super RPers trash blob guild [RISE] masters of the die on inc technique.

Trinity Of Our EU Lords [Kazo] Zudo Jason Betta

in WvW

Posted by: Pelto.9364

Pelto.9364

Must have 7 fingers too…

I wish for character based key bindings. I use default because I play many chars. If I want use util skills, I have to lift right hand off the mouse.

in WvW

Posted by: displacedTitan.6897

displacedTitan.6897

Is this supposed to highlight just how OP druids are for roaming in WvW? They are far and away the best and one of the easiest classes to roam well with. You have dps, cc, heals and insane disengage. Roaming in WvW is imbalanced and always will be, you either play the busted builds that carry you or you struggle. Thief, Mes, War and Druid are far and away the best roamers and always have been.

Let me know when you have a video where you roam on a class that isnt both too easy and OP.

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Is this supposed to highlight just how OP druids are for roaming in WvW? They are far and away the best and one of the easiest classes to roam well with. You have dps, cc, heals and insane disengage. Roaming in WvW is imbalanced and always will be, you either play the busted builds that carry you or you struggle. Thief, Mes, War and Druid are far and away the best roamers and always have been.

Let me know when you have a video where you roam on a class that isnt both too easy and OP.

Druid LB+pet combo is op but there are alot things much more OP than that, and there are classes that complete nullyfy that druid OP’ness.

Well i stopped fight a gainst druids…
Druids cant kill sturdy “bunker” DH with mace/shield sword/focus and SW SoA(funny how this is the only thing i use a spirit weapon… so i cant be targetted by the pet or dome will aborsb range pet stuff, and if they use LB i can command shield to get in front of the LB spike at cast the dome..) its a stale match… does that makes spirit weapons op as well?

All it is needed is to avoid the pet scales and the LB bow even if they root the DH bunker the best they do is drop health to half.

Last time i foughone was arround a 30 minute staleness, the first to have back up would won, and classes/builds that force 2 vs 1 its all fine, players need to know when to stall and when to gank, the issue is some builds that have a ton of damage output much easy to make and having low trade off for that damage…

When ic 1 rev hammer.. use one skill and instagibs a celestial druid that actually is know the be a good streammer… something tells me that druids is not the class that needs to be nerfed.

(…)

That means play with a class that has low damage output, low mobility, low surviability…. mace/shield shouts build or a necro.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

in WvW

Justine.6351

what are you even going on about, clearly nothing to do with the main post/vid.

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

He clearly just saw a druid and got triggered…. Nothing to see there.

in WvW

Posted by: killahmayne.9518

killahmayne.9518

Meh, I think it is most of the elite specs in general

DH is tanky/lots of heals/cleave/damage/blocks/buffs
Rev is tanky/crazy damage/buffs/evades/blocks/unblockable
Engi is tanky/lots of heal/great damage/blocks/evades/stealth
Druids are tanky/mad healing/mobility/pet+own dmg
Daredevils dmg tied to evade spam/mobility/stealth
Reapers cleave/CC/tankiness/condi spam, etc
Tempest heals/damage/boon spam/support/bunkering

and etc.

I think it is just in general and all across the board the amount of power creep and how much easier the classes have become to play. I wouldn’t necessarily say that any class in general is difficult to play, although some are easier than others. Most classes are pretty much unplayable without their elite spec they just might as well make it baseline.

I just find it kinda contradictory that the same people (not saying you) that accuse others of cheese play what others would consider cheese. For example I would play a DH and people would accuse me of cheese (although I don’t play the typical DH build and spam 4 traps on my utility bar) when they would play a druid. It is just lolz.

Mace/Greatsword Video (Sept Patch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoAjKtD6MLY