Posted by: Serenity.6135

Serenity.6135

Problem solved.

(edited by Serenity.6135)

Solved

in WvW

Posted by: Vagrant.8613

Vagrant.8613

Have you looked at the number of tickets each box gives now? I haven’t calculated how many tickets you can get but it’s about doubled. AND diamond repeats

(edited by Vagrant.8613)

Solved

in WvW

Serenity.6135

Have you looked at the number of each box gives now? I haven’t calculated how many tickets you can get but it’s about doubled. AND diamond repeats

Repeating diamond does not give extra tickets. And I don’t think they increased the amount of tickets you can get each week, they just split the tickets in Diamond into each of the 6 chests instead of all being in the last chest.

Solved

in WvW

Vagrant.8613

Base pips have increased by +2. Each box gives tickets, not just the final box. Completing diamond is like 355 tickets now. I’m in WvW right now. Diamond does repeat so there essentially is no weekly cap.

edit: Dev confirmed Diamond tickets not repeatable

(edited by Vagrant.8613)

Solved

in WvW

Serenity.6135

each box gives tickets, not just the final box. Completing diamond is like 355 tickets now.

If that’s true I might have missed it, I will double check. I did not see that in patch notes about increasing the amount of tickets just about splitting them.

Solved

in WvW

Serenity.6135

I just checked it, I missed it initially since I did not see it in the patch notes. It does appear that each chest does give tickets now, and each division gives more tickets then before.

Solved

in WvW

Posted by: Strider Pj.2193

Strider Pj.2193

Very nice….

Not sure that it is good getting buffed to 355 for the track, but I really like the ‘each box’ feature, and I am not really against more tickets.

Solved

in WvW

Posted by: bambuuPANDA.5037

bambuuPANDA.5037

Base pips have increased by +2. Each box gives tickets, not just the final box. Completing diamond is like 355 tickets now. I’m in WvW right now. Diamond does repeat so there essentially is no weekly cap.

From what I’ve seen in the weeks I did finish Diamond, Diamond does repeat, but after the first completion, it does not reward any tickets, just get the other rewards from each box.

Unless they changed it this patch?

Solved

in WvW

Posted by: Heibi.4251

Heibi.4251

The maximum used to be 175. The doubled it and added 5. Not bad foreseeing the complaints that might come in.

Leader of Central Anime(CA)
Tifa Ran/Ranger with a Pet
Commander WvW – Henge of Denravi

Solved

in WvW

Serenity.6135

From what I’ve seen in the weeks I did finish Diamond, Diamond does repeat, but after the first completion, it does not reward any tickets, just get the other rewards from each box.

I am not sure if repeating it gives tickets now, or they just reset it. They might have reset diamond for those that already completed it, so they could earn the extra tickets.

Solved

in WvW

Posted by: Hesacon.8735

Hesacon.8735

It takes 6570 tickets to buy the items, and another 1310 to buy the lower tier armor.

7880 / 365 = 22 weeks of wvw.

By comparison, it requires 150 legendary insights for raid armor, at a max of 13 per week, or 12 weeks of raids.

So it takes twice as long to obtain wvw legendary armor as raid armor.

Solved

in WvW

bambuuPANDA.5037

I am not sure if repeating it gives tickets now, or they just reset it. They might have reset diamond for those that already completed it, so they could earn the extra tickets.

They might reward the tickets for the boxes you’ve already gone through diamond so far this week when you cycle through it again.

Kinda sucks if you’re already up to diamond this week. It means you missed out on all the extra tickets that the lower tier boxes added this patch as well. Pretty sure the cycle only cycles through diamond and not from wood box.

But we’ll just have to see when you finish diamond to see how they handle this weeks progress.

Solved

in WvW

Posted by: Heibi.4251

Heibi.4251

It takes 6570 tickets to buy the items, and another 1310 to buy the lower tier armor.

By comparison, it requires 150 legendary insights for raid armor, at a max of 13 per week, or 12 weeks of raids.

I’ll still take it over having to put up with elitist attitudes in raids.

Leader of Central Anime(CA)
Tifa Ran/Ranger with a Pet
Commander WvW – Henge of Denravi

Solved

in WvW

bambuuPANDA.5037

+1 to this. It lets me progress for the armour at my own pace.

Solved

in WvW

Vagrant.8613

Dev confirmed that diamond tickets aren’t supposed to be repeatable and will fix the issue.

Solved

in WvW

Posted by: Hesacon.8735

Hesacon.8735

+1 to this. It lets me progress for the armour at my own pace.

I’d agree, except a dev did mention they wanted the time commitment to be the same.