Sooo..

Sooo..

in WvW

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Q:

Since I cant even mention the initials of X. So X will be in place of you all know who

Where are the players that only want easy wins, and only come out when they know they are stomping, The players who leave once they hit the T2 wall, Just wondering where they are going after they leave X and gut X of a lot of players and guilds, leaving X in a free fall and possible more guilds and players leaving until they balance out. Lots of us would like to know what your guys next plan is so the server and other servers can prepare their community and attempt to not be gutted and destroyed.

Isle Of Janthir

Sooo..

in WvW

Posted by: Hamster.4861

Hamster.4861

Lol karn.

It’s a good question though

Sooo..

in WvW

Posted by: geist.3980

geist.3980

Since I cant even mention the initials of X. So X will be in place of you all know who

Where are the players that only want easy wins, and only come out when they know they are stomping, The players who leave once they hit the T2 wall, Just wondering where they are going after they leave X and gut X of a lot of players and guilds, leaving X in a free fall and possible more guilds and players leaving until they balance out. Lots of us would like to know what your guys next plan is so the server and other servers can prepare their community and attempt to not be gutted and destroyed.

if you throw in some time travel and a bald british actor in a wheelchair, it could be the new xmen movie.

Sooo..

in WvW

Posted by: Boom.6148

Boom.6148

Please note that we do not allow Match-up threads on the Guild Wars 2 forum. You can read about our forum changes here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Guild-Wars-2-Forum-Moderation-Updates
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Upcoming-Forum-Changes-to-WvW-Match-ups-Sub-forum

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

Sooo..

in WvW

Posted by: grifflyman.8102

grifflyman.8102

It’s much more fun being an underdog in a match! Go SBI!

Sooo..

in WvW

Banzie.5248

Please note that we do not allow Match-up threads on the Guild Wars 2 forum. You can read about our forum changes here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Guild-Wars-2-Forum-Moderation-Updates
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Upcoming-Forum-Changes-to-WvW-Match-ups-Sub-forum

Pls dont derail the thread. This thread is not about match ups. The thread is talking about the health of a community, as well as the previous and future communities these players gut and destroy.

Isle Of Janthir

Sooo..

in WvW

Posted by: Reality.9256

Reality.9256

lolol, Karn. My guess would be that they disperse themselves onto all the servers.

Random Person : Isle of Janthir

Sooo..

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Populations are constantly migrating from one server or another. In 12 months very few servers look the same with the exception of the top most and bottom most servers. More servers have had massive migrations than ones that have not.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

Sooo..

in WvW

Banzie.5248

Populations are constantly migrating from one server or another. In 12 months very few servers look the same with the exception of the top most and bottom most servers. More servers have had massive migrations than ones that have not.

Natural migrating is fine, I have no issues with that, its expected that most or all server wont be the same in even 3-6months.

However a majority of people entering the new community on we all know who dont care about the server or the community, unlike you and your guild probably do Strae. A lot of them are for wins, easy wins. Once they get a few weeks of roughness they will all leave, taking a majority of people, ripping the community apart as well as

Isle Of Janthir

Sooo..

in WvW

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

Well people who transferred onto HoD before season two started probably were not even sure if it would be an easy win. We never knew if we could face Fort Aspenwood and win but our asian coverage gave us the edge. Who knows what will happen when we hit T2. If we don’t get our asians organized and train to fight off larger forces. Although I am not entirely sure once things go south that it will rip the community apart. Most of the community is already harden from what has happened before.

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

Sooo..

in WvW

Posted by: Blodeuyn.2751

Blodeuyn.2751

HoD didn’t ask for the transfers. On day one of the first matchup I honestly did not think we would do well.

Now here we are doing well. Our new guilds are fitting in nicely and I personally hope they stick around because I like the people. Win or lose. I’ve been on other servers and on both sides of the “stack”. I love HoD because there is little drama and we work together. When we lose we don’t whine.

The one thing I can say for IoJ is that your forum warriors sure do love to cry. That’s one thing that’s never changed. No one cares so suck it up and move on.

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
Quaggan OP [QOP], League of Extraordinary Siegers [LEXS]
Ehmry Bay

Sooo..

in WvW

Posted by: mango.9267

mango.9267

The one thing I can say for IoJ is that your forum warriors sure do love to cry. That’s one thing that’s never changed. No one cares so suck it up and move on.

Banzie is our only forum warrior. And even then, he’s pretty tame as far as forum warring goes.

Second Child

Sooo..

in WvW

Banzie.5248

Edit: kitten iPhones, too lazy to fix typos I’m sure you all can decipher.

TL;DR Just a warning to prepare yourselves as a community. No need to get all wet in the panties over it guys.

FirstI’m not forum warring, and I’m sorry you had to bring my server into it because it says more about you then I. I haven’t faced you in a long time and certainly not during leagues, I have nothing to be upset about as my server and our guilds could give a jack all care in the world for leagues and it’s rewards. This was decided weeks before leagues began.

Next, let’s not turn this into a match up thread because kitten it’s not. I made this post a a concerned member on the Gw2 WvW community.

Past history shows that bandwagons, when they fail, rip the community apart, splinter players and don’t give a care in the world. The only two servers to mildly survive a bandwagon exodus are SBI and DB because of their extremely loyal an hard working Off hours crews allowing others timezones to rebuild.

Let’s look at the extreme example of Kaineng for nstance.

Ask either of them, it wast fun or easy, it was probably he’ll trying to reorganize, decide things as a community with so much chaos going on during a downfall, never knowing if X or Y guild will leave or how long you will bleed individual players.

I will reiterate from above that I do me care about guilds moving or servers rising, natural occurrence and moves will happen. However there is no way that X would have gained enough players to thoroughly stomp FA and SBI without optioning a lot of these people in my above description.

X should prepare, know which guilds are loyal and began warning players post leagues for a free fall. These players don’t care about you community, what you’ve done to build it up and what you’ve been through. I am not trying to single out guilds or a server, but we all know who the current server is and I wish them the best of luck to survive in T2.

History does repeat itself, as is human nature, not always in obvious ways.

Isle Of Janthir

(edited by Banzie.5248)

Sooo..

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

You can stop using X instead of HoD since its more than crystal clear about who you’re talking about…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

Sooo..

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

Maguuma will undoubtedly make themselves hated. SoS will pvdoor them. So to spite both of them, they will transfer to DB to try create another T1.5 server.

Attrition hits, DB fairweather syndrome rears its ugly head back in. BG and JQ reps start contacting their guilds.

Their NA goes to BG. Their SEA goes to further stack JQ. One maybe two goes to TC.

Sooo..

in WvW

Banzie.5248

You can stop using X instead of HoD since its more than crystal clear about who you’re talking about…

I use X in place of HoD because the post will not always refer to them, as when these players hop ship it could very well be ET they go to next. While it’s true HoD is currently it, they won’t be in the next 3-4months.

Isle Of Janthir

Sooo..

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

However a majority of people entering the new community on we all know who dont care about the server or the community, unlike you and your guild probably do Strae. A lot of them are for wins, easy wins. Once they get a few weeks of roughness they will all leave, taking a majority of people, ripping the community apart as well as

I am not going to blow smoke up anyone’s rear here. I have a wife, dogs, friends and a full time job. I play to have fun and alleviate real world stress. What is fun to me is fighting other players. I WvW almost exclusively and just want to kill people so I don’t really care where I hang my hat as long as the fights are fun.

My guild landed on HoD because it was a free transfer and seemed the better choice compared to CD and NSP. I may move back to BP once it settles, I may stay on HoD or I might find another place to fight. If I make some new friends and acquaintances along the way all the better but I really don’t care about some transient arbitrary community.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

Sooo..

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

I’d make a greatsword warrior called Racer X on Server X.

Gate of Madness

Sooo..

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

The short answer, whichever server that has free or nearest to free transfers in the best position before the next league.

It’s almost a given because the first thing that will happen post-season is that DB will drop down to T3 and make life hell. Whoever is stuck with them will experience population fluctuations.
“X” will rely upon the blob tactics that make SoS and Maguuma vomit; and will enjoy limited success (they’ll beat Maguuma once or twice) and then they’ll lose some key SEA coverage and fall apart.
They’ll sidle up at the bar and SBI will buy them a drink.

The only question is who will be the next to join them.

Sooo..

in WvW

Banzie.5248

The short answer, whichever server that has free or nearest to free transfers in the best position before the next league.

It’s almost a given because the first thing that will happen post-season is that DB will drop down to T3 and make life hell. Whoever is stuck with them will experience population fluctuations.
“X” will rely upon the blob tactics that make SoS and Maguuma vomit; and will enjoy limited success (they’ll beat Maguuma once or twice) and then they’ll lose some key SEA coverage and fall apart.

Having my Alt still on SoS, I don’t think a lot of people really understand how large the gap of T3 and T2 is currently. Tbh I think DB and Mag could handle the current wagon quite easily.

Isle Of Janthir

Sooo..

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Having my Alt still on SoS, I don’t think a lot of people really understand how large the gap of T3 and T2 is currently. Tbh I think DB and Mag could handle the current wagon quite easily.

Yeah, we need some EU and NA people to transfer to DB so they don’t fall back to T3. We don’t want you down here.

Sooo..

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

I was wondering why you left so quickly, didn’t realize you multi-accounted. LOL, I wondered if it was something we said.

I think server “X” will do just fine at first. The question is how will fairweather hoppers feel when they start losing in the off hours.

(edited by Chris.3290)

Sooo..

in WvW

Banzie.5248

I was wondering why you left so quickly, didn’t realize you multi-accounted. LOL, I wondered if it was something we said.

I think server “X” will do just fine at first. The question is how will fairweather hoppers feel when they start losing in the off hours.

Hehe I don’t get around to playing a ton there, but the boring Ktrain weeks we get ill hop on time to time. I moved my main back because FW fell apart and I just wasn’t feeling what char was starting though it looks like he and all of em are doing good :p

And yes those are the people my post is directed at, not the players who are out fighting every week regardless of score, or challenge, but the people who hate challenge and only like the score. People who want to be the best but refuse to just go play on BG with everyone else of their kind. They just keep tearing servers apart.

Everyone’s entitled to there opinion on “Community” in a game or server as well, but the top servers and low servers all fight for and work with each other inside of that server. Regardless of if you want it or acknowledge it you are viewed as a community and are apart of that community.

Isle Of Janthir

(edited by Banzie.5248)