Sorrow Furnace Mortal Enemy of Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Dangleon.1569

Dangleon.1569

The amount of hackers in Sorrow Furnace is completely despicable!! Many of them uses god mode and speed hacks.

We, the underdog Kaineng has been struggling against these hackers as they simply cannot be killed (virtually no damage taken, instantly killed us within one to two hits, and constant hp regeneration of more than 50% per second while in combat)

Additionally, Sorrow Furnace has also been purposely helping Anvil Rock against Kaineng to ensure that we are in last place.

We really hope that Anet would do something to put an end to the hacking once and for all. It’s frustrating for everyone here in KN who has been going above and beyond to help our server fight against these cowards.

Dangleon | Elementalist | Leader | Sacred Nectar [SN] | Kaineng

(edited by Dangleon.1569)

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

If you have proof, you send it to Anet and pray to the six, or spirit of wilds, or the pale tree, or the eternal alchemy, that they might get rid of it…

Unfortunely, that’s all that can be done about it.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Dangleon.1569

If you have proof, you send it to Anet and pray to the six, or spirit of wilds, or the pale tree, or the eternal alchemy, that they might get rid of it…

Unfortunely, that’s all that can be done about it.

Are you telling us that Anet simply just don’t care?? OR are you saying that Anet is lacking the technology/resources and/or competence to put an end to the hacking?? Just google gw2 wvw hacking and see all the evidences from the posts and youtube videos

If people can go to site like this http://hackerbot.net/mmo/plus/guild-wars-2-gw2 and download a hacking program for $5 dollars…I don’t understand why Anet has not done anything to prevent it from happening.

(edited by Dangleon.1569)

in WvW

Posted by: Windsteel.9814

Windsteel.9814

I was roaming Deso border couple of days ago and I encountered one of these hackers. Thief (sfr server) comes out from stealth and one-shot me and after that stomps me. I play fully defensive warrior with lots of health and toughness, no class can oneshot me. I stayed there after I was dead for a while ad monitored the situation. During about 10 minutes he oneshots couple of more roamers and also group of 3. It happens so fast, noone could do anything. And he also stays in stealth all the time. I do not know what sort of third part software they are using, but they surely ruin my gaming experience pretty effectively.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Are you telling us that Anet simply just don’t care?? OR are you saying that Anet is lacking the technology/resources and/or competence to put an end to the hacking?? Just google gw2 wvw hacking and see all the evidences from the posts and youtube videos

If people can go to site like this http://hackerbot.net/mmo/plus/guild-wars-2-gw2 and download a hacking program for $5 dollars…I don’t understand why Anet has not done anything to prevent it from happening.

With the ammount of complaints I see on this forum, and how some very known hackers never got banned (Like Sorceress Bathory from EBay or Naya the Thief from NSP) I think it’s more of the first…

But recently looks like someone got banned, so who knows? You might get lucky.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Dangleon.1569

It’s been going on for way too long…We are confident that Anet will implement some sort of update to proactively prevents the hackings! GW2 WvW cannot afford to lose any more players due to the intense frustration and demoralization as a direct result of hackers everywhere.

in WvW

Posted by: Mugo.5723

Mugo.5723

Someone had it tough in wvw this week? I laughed at the hacker stuff. The claim that SF is helping AR is nonsense though.

Manvil Rock Commander Riem Gren [MAN]

in WvW

Dangleon.1569

Someone had it tough in wvw this week? I laughed at the hacker stuff. The claim that SF is helping AR is nonsense though.

It’s pretty obvious, everyone knows it.

in WvW

Dangleon.1569

AR is now full of hackers as well…LOL

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

Wut…

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

in WvW

Posted by: Mizu.4508

Mizu.4508

I’ve been playing on AR for almost a year now and no we are not full of hackers. Stop spreading rumors, that and no we did not team up with Sorrow’s Furnace. I don’t know where you get your information from as its obviously false.

in WvW

Posted by: Soon.5240

Soon.5240

Dangleon,
You make it sound like that we on SF are some clever, conniving Machavelian server that is so well organized that we actually can coordinate a back-door agreement with another server to thwart the designs of Kain!

If only.

The truth is we are badly depleted from transfers and only play WvW for fun. What? Do you think that at this tier we are striving for the brass ring?

Lol.

I’ve got 3,000 hours in GW2, and a substantial amount of that in WvW. SF is a very low-expectations server. We play for fun.

If you are seeing hacks, then report them. I can assure you that they are the exception, and not the rule.

If only….

in WvW

Posted by: DomAltares.8651

DomAltares.8651

Perhaps if you folks actually came out in some sort of numbers (like AR does) you might be able to defend yourselves and make progress against your enemies.

in WvW

Posted by: dargon.7253

dargon.7253

If you know of someone on SF that’s hacking, let us know an account name (pm me) and we’ll be certain to let everyone know we don’t want them on our server. As for us teaming up with AR against you, it’s laughable. We beat both of you up an equal amount. Both servers need to improve their tactics and learn that if we’ve just rolled through a borderlands, that BL is now paper and the other server should perhaps go take that rather than banging their heads against our T3 keeps. Easy target vs hard target, it’s a no brainer.