Spies in WvW wasting supply and siege capping

in WvW

Posted by: Holt Scarpain.9263

Holt Scarpain.9263

The title really says it all. Tonight in EB the players here on Jade Quarry got a visit from an enemy spy who took it upon themselves to build numerous rams and waste all of our supply. Not to mention the fact that we were siege capped for quite some time. I figured I’d pm the player responsible to see if I would get a response. Not only did I get a response but also an admission of guilt. So If something could be done about this I would greatly appreciate it; as would everyone else on Jade Quarry.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Holt Scarpain.9263

Holt Scarpain.9263

Here is the other screen shot that shows more of the siege they put down.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

This person is still at it.

Attachments:

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

Posted by: Lifewaster.5912

Lifewaster.5912

This appears to have been done specifically to siege cap JQ and prevent any trebs being buildable to hit SoS in SM for the next several hours.

At least 20 rams were built by the same player….with a further 2 more builds immediately placed the moment our last existing treb was destroyed.

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

and more outside our keep too….

Attachments:

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

Posted by: Kirbyprime.2645

Kirbyprime.2645

yep, no longer able to build counter trebs, ballistas, losing towers since we can’t properly defend.

in WvW

Posted by: Chewy.9263

Chewy.9263

It’s a valid tactic.

Love

in WvW

Posted by: Kirbyprime.2645

Kirbyprime.2645

Wait? It’s a valid tactic to free transfer to your opponent’s server to siege cap them?!

in WvW

Posted by: Artorias.3749

Artorias.3749

I will say:
only cower use this way to got the win for race.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Nashaan.3160

Nashaan.3160

Its one thing to pick up all the supplies from a tower or keep when you would normally run to a supply depot because you know its about to be lost, but this is something I have noticed more and more on SBI as well, you run to a supply depot belonging to you and find no supply and rams all over the place.

I am sure some people think spies & sabotage are a valid tactic but I don’t think they belong in WvW, especially as they can do it without the fear of reprisals.

The quicker Anet start charging to switch servers the better.

in WvW

Posted by: Nemo.6295

Nemo.6295

Or they can start banning them. This is a the worse offense anyone could do in PVP in general, in any game. These people are a plague and AN needs to treat them accordingly.

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello,

As this thread does not invite to healthy and constructive discussion it is now closed.

If you think an in-game behavior was inapropriate, please send a ticket to our customer support team.

Thank you