Spies...

Spies...

in WvW

Posted by: Eversor.5186

Eversor.5186

Q:

so we got some spy problem right now on Anvil Rock how can we report them ? I got a video footage of 6 minutes showing 1 in action….

Spies...

in WvW

Posted by: DarkSyze.8627

DarkSyze.8627

No Serious Action Against Spying For 3 Years:

Don’t waste time and effort to report.

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/51215-spying-in-gw2/

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/87596-spying-and-sabotage-in-wvw/

" Solutions To A Problem Can Only Be Found, When You Want To Get Rid Of It "
Ankur

(edited by DarkSyze.8627)

Spies...

in WvW

Posted by: Kamara.4187

Kamara.4187

so we got some spy problem right now on Anvil Rock how can we report them ? I got a video footage of 6 minutes showing 1 in action….

This is another reason I’ve not been in WvW lately, aside from being out numbered in every match-up by 3-1. You’d think that would be enough of an advantage without resorting to dirty play.

Spies...

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Pin spies are a big problem in T1. Been that way for 3 years. Because it is hard to proof

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

Spies...

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I just follow them around and wave happily at them, be helpful.

A new player is glad for the help/company. A spy? Not so much.

Use them. If you see them hanging out in a particular tower or keep, and nobody’s around, that’s the next likely target. In effect, make them your scouts

L’enfer, c’est les autres

Spies...

in WvW

Eversor.5186

Spies...

in WvW

Posted by: SkyChef.5432

SkyChef.5432

If you have friends from another opponent servers, party w/ them then lead them to the guy. Once he got killed several times while you are watching, he will disappear. No one like spies including many from the server he tries to help.
Now the responsibility is on your hand to make sure you aren’t the idiot accusing people w/o proof.

People are too serious of their knowledge.

Spies...

in WvW

Posted by: bob.8632

bob.8632

Spies sapping my ppt.

Spies...

in WvW

Eversor.5186

thats only 1 golem he did this to like 5-6 golems no1 ever saw him on AR before. Him and his guild of losers came and start talking kitten to MY JULIE!!!!! then they sabotaged our golem rush please Anet pleeease do something to discourage losers like this, they are ruining your game and our fun people like Dante roam free without any concequences

(edited by Eversor.5186)

Spies...

in WvW

Posted by: Orochimaru.4730

Orochimaru.4730

Do ppl get banned for it?

You said: “I realllllly hope”

Our survey says: “When hell freezes over”

Spies...

in WvW

Posted by: Otaur.9268

Otaur.9268

Send the video to exploits@arena.net this is a violation of the Terms of Service. This is purposely sabotaging a server.

Blackfang’s Demon Alliance [BfDA]

Spies...

in WvW

Posted by: azyume.6321

azyume.6321

Actually no, don’t send the video footage to that email because, in this case, they won’t do anything about it.

You guys have better chances by reporting the player in game and then sending the info and link to the video to GM ProHeals.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Ingame-GMs-do-they-exist

Guardian Commander
Thief / Mesmer / Elementalist / Warrior / Necromancer / Ranger / Engineer / Revenant
Crystal Desert – Eredon Terrace – Fort Aspenwood – Stormbluff Isle

Spies...

in WvW

Eversor.5186

well..too late already sent :/

Spies...

in WvW

Posted by: Synosius.9876

Synosius.9876

Theres quicker ways to destroy a golem, that was just stupid.

Spies...

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

If you know of and can actually see the spy, then it wasn’t a very good spy at all. He or she should feel bad that they failed at even that then.

This wasn’t any kind of effect spying. Seeing as how you are referring to, I’m guessing the pin, as “MY JULIE!!!” then this was probably an internal server issue. Where someone cheesed off someone else and this video was the end result. As Synosius already mentioned, this was a very slow and inefficient way of killing a golem. This was slow and painful and was targeted directly at you OP. You folks have to work things like this out. If this person continues then of course Dev action should be taken.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Spies...

in WvW

Eversor.5186

I know it’S slow and stupid the thing is no1 ever saw them on AR they just came start talking kitten and destroying golems ok he’S not a spy just a sabotage bot anyways

Spies...

in WvW

Posted by: meltdown.5870

meltdown.5870

Anet wants this or are forced to accept this as to be a part of the game … cause there nothing they can do about i…. you cant be banned for beeing a bad Golem driver ^^