Spy wasting our supplies.

in WvW

Posted by: Regnum.7102

Regnum.7102

Hey.

So, at the moment, there’s a spy from an enemy server at our T3 SM just building infinite rams on the roof, just to drain our supplies because of a problem a commander of us had with their server and bla bla bla (drama). He itself said he was doing that. We have evidence. And he probably will keep doing that at all our keeps and towers.

The thing is: is that bannable? Am I gonna waste my time if I make a video and send it to Anet, or will they actually punish them? Because I’ve been playing GW2 for 2700 hours, and my overall experience with hackers is really sad, in the sense of not seeing them being banned nor anything.

I’d like to have an admin aswering this, please.

Thanks.

in WvW

Posted by: DDD.8519

DDD.8519

wasting sups on building rams isn’t bannable have had it on our server for a long time aswell. that being said, there is no reason for me to keep on going like this. the only thing i wanted to do is make a clear statement. Please keep the battle clean of as much hacks/spies or whatsoever.

The reason why i actually did this was because of the fact that one of our commanders had been resently transferred to gandara. He still had a 2nd account on Fsp aswell as our access on TS he acted like our ally but evidence suggests that we’ve got a reasonable suspicion of the commander abusing our openess for the will of Gan. I definitely don’t want to support unfair fights in any way, and i think gan is skillwise one of the more challenging servers to fight against. just don’t lower yourself to the spying level please

Hope to see you in a (fair) battle soon again

(if a dev actually is gonna read this post), please remove level cap to join in wvw to atleast 20, upscaleds below lvl 20(or something like that) are not be able to do any form of damage and this will results in only being a rallybot. also take into account that most spies just delete their characters to be able to serverhop, so actually making a level cap to join wvw would be a good way to reduce the amount of spies on the server

(edited by DDD.8519)

in WvW

Posted by: Aury.1367

Aury.1367

Oh well, now we know his account name atleast.
So we have people doing childish stuff because your commander left FSP? Dude, then do it like everyone else, target this commander when he’s leading a zerg and nuke him. No problem with that. But you screwed around with everyone on Gandara just because of a problem you have with someone else. You’re behaving as if someone stole your Gameboy and stole your freaking lvl 5 Pokemons. Seriously, if youre planning to behave like a human being, choose a smart one. Not this one.

Btw: I’m not logging into any FSP account and waste their supplies just because I see hackers around there every day. I just bash them. And if we need something to enter WvW, its surely not lvl20 but a test to rule out people like you. Go to school.

Not to forget: He maybe spyied, ok. Many do this, its pretty common. We get spyied alot too. But INVOLVING by taking supplies is just kiddie behaviour. FSP can now thank you, I bet there are some people wanting revenge and build a ram-herd on FSP. Btw nice that you ask the dev to put in a cap after you did your thing.

(edited by Aury.1367)

in WvW

Posted by: Torgrim.3642

Torgrim.3642

If a guy harass you there is an option to make a ticket for it, I dont see any difference in this, he’s harassing a whole wvw community.

in WvW

Posted by: DamnThoseNames.8791

DamnThoseNames.8791

I think anet had enough proof to ban him now. Ruining a game for other ppl, because your kitten is really sad.

I feel sorry for the ppl on fsp. First hackers and now grievers on their server openly admitting about it.

Ohw, and during the time that I was commanding, there wasn’t any spying going on. I only got annoying wisps from from ppl from fsp( if u want to talk to me, move to gandara or just leave me alone!).

Periflor – Mesmer
Cilag – Gaurdian
[RAIN] Wolfs Rain

(edited by DamnThoseNames.8791)

in WvW

Posted by: HellishTrix.2930

HellishTrix.2930

The man above me Griefs his whole server

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

wasting sups on building rams isn’t bannable have had it on our server for a long time aswell. that being said, there is no reason for me to keep on going like this. the only thing i wanted to do is make a clear statement. Please keep the battle clean of as much hacks/spies or whatsoever.

The reason why i actually did this was because of the fact that one of our commanders had been resently transferred to gandara. He still had a 2nd account on Fsp aswell as our access on TS he acted like our ally but evidence suggests that we’ve got a reasonable suspicion of the commander abusing our openess for the will of Gan. I definitely don’t want to support unfair fights in any way, and i think gan is skillwise one of the more challenging servers to fight against. just don’t lower yourself to the spying level please

Hope to see you in a (fair) battle soon again

(if a dev actually is gonna read this post), please remove level cap to join in wvw to atleast 20, upscaleds below lvl 20(or something like that) are not be able to do any form of damage and this will results in only being a rallybot. also take into account that most spies just delete their characters to be able to serverhop, so actually making a level cap to join wvw would be a good way to reduce the amount of spies on the server

Least you are man enough to admit, now grow up and stop doing childish stuff.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: Shadow.3475

Shadow.3475

Reported 2 players that done that 10000 times and still they keep on doing it, Arenanet think its ok

in WvW

DamnThoseNames.8791

Reported 2 players that done that 10000 times and still they keep on doing it, Arenanet think its ok

The difference now is, that this person OPENLY admits it on the official forums. I do believe that this time ANET will do the right thing and ban this person for life.

Periflor – Mesmer
Cilag – Gaurdian
[RAIN] Wolfs Rain

(edited by DamnThoseNames.8791)

in WvW

Posted by: LionZero.3479

LionZero.3479

Seems to me this topic is derailing to a MU topic with some kitten ego’s doing stupid stuff on both sides, and we all get tired of some individuels making bad names for otherwise good servers, time to remove this kitten!

in WvW

DamnThoseNames.8791

Seems to me this topic is derailing to a MU topic with some kitten ego’s doing stupid stuff on both sides, and we all get tired of some individuels making bad names for otherwise good servers, time to remove this kitten!

This isn’t derailing into a matchup thread. We had so many topics about trolls placing random siege and stuff in the last couple of YEARS. We even had a CD about it or at least a threat in the past. Now a person OPENLY admits it on the official forum with some lame excuse why he/she did it. The only appropriate thing for ANET to do in this case is to ban this persons account (https://www.guildwars2.com/en/legal/guild-wars-2-rules-of-conduct/)

Don’t try to get this thread closed by making the false assumption of this becoming a match up thread.

Periflor – Mesmer
Cilag – Gaurdian
[RAIN] Wolfs Rain

in WvW

Posted by: LionZero.3479

LionZero.3479

For a topic not being a MU topic you sure seem to derail it yourself off-topic into a MU topic:

‘’ Good luck fsp on becoming SFR 2.0 (ppl start stacking on fsp, they want you!) ’’

Which is an ironic statement from a Gandara (previous UW) player that had the mass influx during the seasons not so long ago.

in WvW

Posted by: Zepher.7803

Zepher.7803

Report the siege griefer/supply griefer, have more people report, it does work trust me.
my most successful path report>botting and that will cause anet to look at his activities, they’ll see all the ram making and take care of the situation.

it does work, just get people to do it.

Sincerly, Me.

in WvW

Posted by: Leaa.2943

Leaa.2943

Consider this person have a insulting nick towards another person i would throw a report for that. I believe that A-net don’t accept such personal attacks on other people.

in WvW

Posted by: Lottie.5370

Lottie.5370

From Abb:

hi pot meet kettle gandara and fsp now maybe gandara will stop spying in piken ah well not like I care as long as i get lootbags from you guys <3
ps: atleast fsp doesnt make youtube videos out of their spying conquests

Such Rallybot [Wauw]

(edited by Lottie.5370)

in WvW

Posted by: Regnum.7102

Regnum.7102

#erkt

15char

in WvW

DamnThoseNames.8791

Thank you for reporting a potential rules violation.

We will use the information you have provided to investigate whether a violation of the rules has occurred and to take action, when appropriate.

We wanted to let you know that we are aware of player concerns about WvW griefing. In fact, the development team is currently reviewing WvW and assessing some of its properties to try to discourage disruptive gameplay while allowing players to gain their achievements.

World-versus-World gameplay is designed for everyone, and we do not want to discourage players from fighting for their world, whether they are daily players, occasional achievement hunters, or people who are completely new to the format. The team will continue to look at possible improvements for the future. We don’t have a timeframe for any changes that may take place in the future, but we wanted you to know that this subject is a point of discussion and consideration amongst the devs.

Please let us know if you have any additional problems or questions.

Regards,

GM Enigma
Guild Wars 2 Support Team
http://support.guildwars2.com/

Periflor – Mesmer
Cilag – Gaurdian
[RAIN] Wolfs Rain