Stonemist (still) unplayable

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

So, is there any plan to fix the ridiculous skill lag @ stonemist when there’s a three way fight or large zergs clashing? Honestly, all you can do is spam 1 and hope it goes off once in a while… can’t heal… can’t get boons up… honestly can’t do anything except, like I said, mindlessly spam 1.

Could we either remove this or fix it?

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

in WvW

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

You could leave a stacked server

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

in WvW

Posted by: Oroibahazopi.9074

Oroibahazopi.9074

in WvW

Posted by: Chiolas.1326

Chiolas.1326

What if he was there since launch?

Quit WvW and Gw2 in August 2013

in WvW

Posted by: Ceres.4569

Ceres.4569

It happens on middle tier servers too. CD isn’t a stacked server last I checked.

Of course, since the last patch, I get lag if there’s even 1 other person in my area so I’m avoiding EB altogether.

in WvW

frostshade.3617

Last patchbugging out nsp isnt what I took from it even though I’m aware of it im on nsp almlst never have skill lag even this week against bp and sbi

Os guild

in WvW

Posted by: PariahX.6970

PariahX.6970

So we can get some more confirmation from smaller population worlds that skill lag has become an increasingly annoying problem for them?

For those of us in the top tiers strongly considering a move down due to skill lag making the game unplayable on reset nights and highly difficult in other large prime time battles this would be very important information to have. For a long time now everyone kept saying top tiers are doing it to themselves and if they were serious about helping with the problem they would transfer down to less populated servers but if that no longer helps you escape the skill lag problem then this is a much more serious issue that needs some official acknowledgement. ><

~Xylla~ [oG] on Ehmry Bay [PiXi]
Xyleia Luxuria / Sweet Little Agony / Morning Glory Wine / Precious Illusionz /
Near Fanstastica /Ocean at the End / Blue Eyed Hexe / Andro Queen / Indie Cindee . . .

in WvW

frostshade.3617

actually no skill lag is never really a problem even in bp/sbi/nsp matchup other then this recent patch causing d/c problems which is the patch itself

Os guild

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

what is skill lag and why do you want confirmation of something that doesnt exist

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

Cause it does exist…

Its when I press a button.. and 30 seconds later, it actually works..

Hell It was so bad earlier tonight it actually bugged out my shortbow for a bit after it died down..I was back to old Shortbow fire speeds….I ended up almost instantly killing a Warrior because of it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

in WvW

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

I hate responses like this. Ya lets run from the problem and not fix it, great mentality I bet that gets you far in life.

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

in WvW

Posted by: PetricaKerempuh.7958

PetricaKerempuh.7958

I hate responses like this. Ya lets run from the problem and not fix it, great mentality I bet that gets you far in life.

i am wondering who is running from the problem here…

in WvW

Posted by: PariahX.6970

PariahX.6970

I wouldn’t call it running from the problem. I would say leaving the stacked servers could actually help a lot and maybe once more of us better understand the problem we can make logical demands of ANET to do what is easily in their power to correct the problem and lower WvW map population caps. If the game is not working the way it is now then I don’t see why some band aid fixes for a temporary solution, ie, moving down tiers and spreading the populations out would be a bad thing. Yeah, ANET should be doing more to encourage us to do the right thing but so far they are a bit behind with it so time to busy and do it ourselves.

~Xylla~ [oG] on Ehmry Bay [PiXi]
Xyleia Luxuria / Sweet Little Agony / Morning Glory Wine / Precious Illusionz /
Near Fanstastica /Ocean at the End / Blue Eyed Hexe / Andro Queen / Indie Cindee . . .