[Suggestion] Add Mastery icons for ALL Siege

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

ISSUE: In zergs it’s sometimes hard to click on players manning siege and when you do there’s quite the number of players on siege that are either new to the game or simply oblivious to the fact that they don’t have mastery and an ally next to them does yet they wish naught to let the mastery player make best use of the siege.

I am all for new players getting into the game and learning things but sometimes in the heat of battle you NEED someone with AC mastery doing that job properly and not a lot of siege displays icons other than Golem Mastery.

SUGGESTION: Display an icon similar to Golem Mastery (visual appearance) on player’s bar of active boons/buffs etc for every other type of available siege.

Example(s): Arrow Cart Mastery, Ballista Mastery etc

CONCLUSION: This way it makes things easier to distinguish who has siege mastery in a particular perk and who does not. It will be easier to ask said player to kindly pass over use of siege to someone with full mastery.

OTHER: I am not sure if someone with mastery can ‘take over’ use of siege when someone without it is using it. I do, however, know that the owner of the blueprint placed is allowed to take over and man the siege at any given time. Please feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

Feel free to discuss this topic amongst yourselves.

in WvW

Posted by: Kamara.4187

Kamara.4187

What is in essence a reward system for veteran players happens to also be a penalty against the new player entering WvW for the first time.

Not to mention that it is also a penalty against the server that has the most new players.

In my opinion it wasn’t a very well thought out system to begin with.

in WvW

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

Well, do it like me – bring your own sup AC, build it without help until 10 supps are missing and someone stands right next to it to mount it when you’ve finished it – kick him off to which he replies “BUT I HAVE MASTERY” and then say your rank.
And good is.
Don’t forget to collect your bags.