Suggestion: BoH to Obsidian Shards

in WvW

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

See Title. Can we have a conversion?

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

You can already buy shards with the karma you gain from flipping stuff, I don’t really see why it’s needed. But I surely wouldn’t mind more things for BoH.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

How about a portable, magical Wheel of Fortune into which you can toss any unwanted account and soul bound stuff for random prizes and surprises?

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

How about a portable, magical Wheel of Fortune into which you can toss any unwanted account and soul bound stuff for random prizes and surprises?

Mystic Toilet 2.0? I aprove.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

obsidian shards? I have always too many of them, even after crafting a legendary.

But I agree, we need a lot more stuff we can purchase using WvWvW currencies.
I have all 9 elite specs unlocked a long time ago via WvWvW (I really hate playing HoT pve). I have over 2000 proofs of heroics unused, over 38k badges unused, despite buying a LOT of siege blueprints, ascended jewelry, ascended upgrades etc.

Please give us more things to buy with WvWvW related currencies!

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

in WvW

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

See Title. Can we have a conversion?

Great suggestion!

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

I’m up for this. Getting too many junk every day i throw out my bags.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: Aury.1367

Aury.1367

Dont you get like WAY too much of them by doing regular reward tracks? And not to forget the karma as mentioned above. Obsidian Shards are one of the easiest currencies to get atm.

in WvW

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

- Regular WvW Reward Tracks do offer Obsidian Shards, but the rate they are acquired through WvW tracks is one of the worst methods in the game.
- Conversely, Karma is rapidly earned in WvW, this is true and does have merit. I would even argue that if they really wanted to go with this method, have BoH + Karma (Reduced in comparison to say Temple of Baltazar) to get Obsidian Shards.

I believe we could use another sink for BoH, and without directly impacting the economy yet offering an in-game mode option, I believe Badges to Obsidian Shards is fair.

The big factor is how many Badges to Obsidian Shards? I was actually thinking at the very least 50 Badges (likely more), maybe 30 Badges Plus Karma if we want to start discussing details.

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”