[Suggestion] - Changes in pip acquisition

[Suggestion] - Changes in pip acquisition

in WvW

Posted by: Kydar Schattendolch.6879

Kydar Schattendolch.6879

Hi out there,

I would like to make 2 suggestions for pip acquisition in WvW and I hope, you like it at least a bit

1 is about u-buff, 2 is about devotion (is this the right word?)

So, go to 1 first: u-buff.
I think, many of you know the problem, fighting on a u-buff map and then, near to the next pip acquisition, ppl are joining and u lose the bonus and after getting the pips, the u-buff comes back. So you did all the work for nothing?

Heres my suggestion:
- reduce u-buff pip gain to +3
- if the map with an u-buff has it buff at least 2:30 min, ppl on the map will gain it, even if the u-buff isn’t shown up on the map at the point of the tick. There will be an internal cooldown for the buff, and every second, the buff is up, the contoun starts. It will stop, when the buff disappears. If this countdown (2:30 min) gies to 00:00 within the 5 min to the next tick, the bonus is gained.
- ppl, who are joining less than 1:00 min to the next tick to an u-buff map, won’t get the extra pips with the next tick.
- if the u-buff goes on near to the tick, ppl will get it (like it is now, so there’s no change to the actual system in this point)

Now, to my 2nd suggesten. The devotion pips.
I think, its mostly fine, but a bit underwhealming. So, it could be changed to something like this:
- reach wood chest in the week before: +1 (as it is now)
- reach gold chest in the week before: gain +2
- reach diamant chest in the week before: gain +3

So, that means some milestones: wood (1) – bronce – silver – gold (2) – platin – mirhtil – diamant (3)

So, ppl who play more, will be more rewarded, but at least, its only a expansion to the actual system in this case.

Hope, you like it