Suggestion: Legendaries Reward for WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Fantasy.3684

Fantasy.3684

Add new legendaries for WvW which ingredients only dropped inside WvW map.

1.Ingredients only from enemies, not mobs(garrison and castle lord not included).

2.Ingredients drop only when your server PPT is leading.(edited: when ur server has largest portion in the pie chart.)

3.Ingredients have higher droprate in higher Tier.(not very significant rate increase, also it affect by pt.2. Only a little reward to high tier.)

Discuss.

(edited by Fantasy.3684)

in WvW

Posted by: Clever.7918

Clever.7918

1st suggestion good, other 2 bad. All they will lead to is people transferring to the leading servers.

in WvW

Fantasy.3684

1st suggestion good, other 2 bad. All they will lead to is people transferring to the leading servers.

Lower tier server will easier to win since it is not that higly competed. Because loot only drop for winning server, may attract people to easier low tier.

in WvW

Posted by: ktith.6197

ktith.6197

Lengendary items….no. Reward system for completion in bracket…yes. Rewards based on position, would be nice too. I suspect the legendary system is the way it is now so that not every Tom, Paul, and Harry have one. The stat increase from a Leg item really isn’t even worth it except for showing off.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Fantasy.3684

Lengendary items….no. Reward system for completion in bracket…yes. Rewards based on position, would be nice too. I suspect the legendary system is the way it is now so that not every Tom, Paul, and Harry have one. The stat increase from a Leg item really isn’t even worth it except for showing off.

Because people like to showing off, we spent thousands of hour in WvW, Need something to show how hardcore we are doing in the WvW.

And the Lengendaries will be the solution.
Also can keep people intrest, we are losing people to join the fight.

(edited by Fantasy.3684)

in WvW

Posted by: MartyPartys.9187

MartyPartys.9187

1. You already need badges of honor for a legendary weapon.
2. This is just plain stupid, this will make winning servers even more powerful.
3. I think lower tiers should have a higher droprate than higher tiers, why? Because this will make better players go to lower tiers, they will spread out and so there will be a variety in fights.

in WvW

Fantasy.3684

2. This is just plain stupid, this will make winning servers even more powerful.
3. I think lower tiers should have a higher droprate than higher tiers, why? Because this will make better players go to lower tiers, they will spread out and so there will be a variety in fights.

1. Need sth for WvW only.
2. I edited it.
3. In higher tiers the lead change more often, low tiers may easier to domain.
And the position change every week, with the new transfer policy it will be ok.

(edited by Fantasy.3684)

in WvW

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

Actually they should just make a rent option for legendaries like they did with Halloween weapons. Let’s say 100 badges of honor give you 5 hours of use.

in WvW

Posted by: ExpiredLifetime.1083

ExpiredLifetime.1083

So having a shortbow that spews rainbows and has a unique skin makes someone more powerful than someone that has an exotic shortbow with exactly the same stats.
Riiiiiight.

WvW only legendary items is an amazing idea, I’m quite frankly shocked I haven’t seen this suggested sooner.
Allow the items needed to craft them to be purchasable with badges of honor, make the badge of honor drop rate 1 per kill, and increase the amount required for WvW armor.

in WvW

Fantasy.3684

Actually they should just make a rent option for legendaries like they did with Halloween weapons. Let’s say 100 badges of honor give you 5 hours of use.

Sarcasm? Yeah badges are quite useless recently. We need unique armor or weapon instead of badges.

in WvW

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

Sarcasm? Yeah badges are quite useless recently. We need unique armor or weapon instead of badges.

Not really, but I have about 1k badges and quite frankly the best way to spend them is siege weapons, since I can get armor for my alts with karma.

in WvW

Posted by: AjoraOaks.3659

AjoraOaks.3659

I like the idea of WvW legendaries but I dunno how they’d be able to make it feel rare considering kills = too easy, badges = too easy, and taking objectives = too easy.

in WvW

Posted by: MartyPartys.9187

MartyPartys.9187

So having a shortbow that spews rainbows and has a unique skin makes someone more powerful than someone that has an exotic shortbow with exactly the same stats.
Riiiiiight.

WvW only legendary items is an amazing idea, I’m quite frankly shocked I haven’t seen this suggested sooner.
Allow the items needed to craft them to be purchasable with badges of honor, make the badge of honor drop rate 1 per kill, and increase the amount required for WvW armor.

So according to you everyone has an exotic weapon?

And don’t get me wrong, I would like to see WvW legendary weapons, I just didn’t like the terms and gave my opinion. I saw the OP edited the leading team to the leading team at the moment, I think that is a better idea.

But the higher drop rate in higher tiers will only result in an extra reason to move to a higher tier. It will make the lower tiers less interesting.

in WvW

Posted by: Xyanide.8650

Xyanide.8650

500 badges —> Gift of Mastery

this exactly fits your idea already.

[Ele]Sereniah/[Nec]Xyanade
[NöPë] from Stormbluff Isle
In morte ultima veritas

in WvW

Fantasy.3684

I edit little bit again to clearify my thought on pt3.

in WvW

Posted by: Bubasparks.7829

Bubasparks.7829

guild armors and weapons need new styles and lots of them

in WvW

Fantasy.3684

Riiiiiight.

My idea is more various drop eg. Charr head, Norn leg, Human finger, Sylvari leaf, Asura ear etc.