Super Ele Build?

Super Ele Build?

in WvW

Posted by: Balthazzarr.1349

Balthazzarr.1349

Had a guy in WvW today laughing because we couldn’t beat him 1v1, one of us is Ranger (guess who), one was Guard.. he couldn’t beat the necro though.

But he laughed and said he was running with 5000 Armor, 8000 Power, 100 Crit, and 200 Ferocity. .. he said “man you got no chance. I’ve been here since launch. I’m primordial rank pvp”. —- I considered bowing down then and there but as he cckily approached the two of us… well as noted he couldn’t stop the two of us.. ‘stomp’

I have an ele but I don’t really know it at all.. Are those stats even possible? If so I’d like to see the build…
Or is he trolling us with the stats like he was trolling/camping south camp? lol

… just call me … Tim :)

(edited by Balthazzarr.1349)

Super Ele Build?

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Those stats are not possible but pure bunker Tempest/Ele certainly is. The Ele in our guild can easily tank 3+ opponents.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

Super Ele Build?

in WvW

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

Had a guy in WvW today laughing because we couldn’t beat him 1v1, one of us is Ranger (guess who), one was Guard.. he couldn’t beat the necro though.

But he laughed and said he was running with 5000 Armor, 8000 Power, 100 Crit, and 200 Ferocity. .. he said “man you got no chance. I’ve been here since launch. I’m primordial rank pvp”. —- I considered bowing down then and there but as he cckily approached the two of us… well as noted he couldn’t stop the two of us.. ‘stomp’

I have an ele but I don’t really know it at all.. Are those stats even possible? If so I’d like to see the build…
Or is he trolling us with the stats like he was trolling/camping south camp? lol

I’ve seen double and triple those stats… You don’t want to see the build because your mind won’t be able to comprehend it and will explode. Get to “primordial” rank first then you can view the build with relative safety to your health.

Good luck and buy lots of wxp boosters!

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.

Super Ele Build?

in WvW

Balthazzarr.1349

lolol… always a troll in the crowd.. Yes PvP here we come.. nope .. not interested at all. WvW? Well I’m not new to it, just to ele/tempest.

Anyways I was really curious if it was possible. Since people are saying that it is I might have a look at it for fun.

Super Ele Build?

in WvW

Posted by: QQing.3089

QQing.3089

I hope you are trolling, otherwise I feel bad for you and you don’t belong in WvW if you think those combination of stats are even remotely possible.

Super Ele Build?

in WvW

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

For starters, impossible stats.

Second, he was probably trolling.

And lastly, don’t feed the troll. If he’s looking to inflate his ego, don’t play his game by fighting him some where that’s in his favor like near a tower or in a supply camp. Make him come to you, make him go out of his comfort zone, or better yet, ignore him completely and make him feel irrelevant. If he’s a bunker Ele he probably has to taunt you to get any kills because he probably does crap for damage and needs to give people a reason to stay around long enough that he can whittle them down.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

Super Ele Build?

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

So you where a ranger and a guard that had the chance to 2v1 vs an ele but neither could beat him 1v1 until the the necro did.

… wait what?

Super Ele Build?

in WvW

Posted by: Hexinx.1872

Hexinx.1872

It was the neighbours cat’s necro alt. Pretty OP kitty right there!

Super Ele Build?

in WvW

Balthazzarr.1349

So you where a ranger and a guard that had the chance to 2v1 vs an ele but neither could beat him 1v1 until the the necro did.

… wait what?

lol… I’ve never been very good against an ele, well in this case Tempest… my ‘too old’ reaction time just doesn’t get me to the skills fast enough. My guardian friend doesn’t main guardian, but he does main Necro… which explains why when he came with his Necro the 1v1 game was over for the little Tempest.

Super Ele Build?

in WvW

Balthazzarr.1349

I hope you are trolling, otherwise I feel bad for you and you don’t belong in WvW if you think those combination of stats are even remotely possible.

lol… I’m not trolling… I didn’t believe these stats were possible, but I’ve not believed a few things and been proved wrong even after all this time in this game/WvW. So as some people like to say.. It never hurts to ask.

Super Ele Build?

in WvW

Balthazzarr.1349

I’ve seen double and triple those stats… You don’t want to see the build because your mind won’t be able to comprehend it and will explode. Get to “primordial” rank first then you can view the build with relative safety to your health.

Good luck and buy lots of wxp boosters!

Yes, so have I… when I’m inside a golem! roflmao

… lol, then actually.. not even a golem gives that!

(edited by Balthazzarr.1349)