Supply Cap Issue

Supply Cap Issue

in WvW

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

So I can no longer hold 25 supplies in wvw. I can only go up to 20 regardless of the +5 buffs.

Same character with fully maxed out wvw upgrades.

Just wondering if I missed something where they reduced it to 20 or is there a bug?

Supply Cap Issue

in WvW

Posted by: caljay.8720

caljay.8720

15 is the base for your character through your wvw ability thingy.
+5 (taking you to 20) is from the claiming buff
+10 (taking you to 25) is from this buff http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Presence_of_the_Keep
Its a tier 3 tactic and can only be put on keeps. The place that you have been taking supply from recently is probably either not a keep or doesnt have presence of the keep

[eN] Entröpy – Guild Leader/Driver
[oT] Ominous Threat – Reform hype inc?
OCX Rallybot

Supply Cap Issue

in WvW

Zavve.8205

Oh no I know about them and I am 100% sure that the buffs were active.

I double checked the buffs to make sure and both were set up for +5

It happened to me multiple times.

In the screenshot I didn’t highlight them ( I forgot to) at the time but they both had the +5 as one of the buffs listed on them.

It happens to me in our home borderlands and I keep checking to make sure I am not reading it wrong.

Attachments:

Supply Cap Issue

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Sure you just havent forgotten to trait it on that character, thus ending up on 20? Last time I checked (yesterday) it worked on home border garrison at least.

Supply Cap Issue

in WvW

Posted by: caljay.8720

caljay.8720

Oh no I know about them and I am 100% sure that the buffs were active.

I double checked the buffs to make sure and both were set up for +5

It happened to me multiple times.

In the screenshot I didn’t highlight them ( I forgot to) at the time but they both had the +5 as one of the buffs listed on them.

It happens to me in our home borderlands and I keep checking to make sure I am not reading it wrong.

Its working fine for me, all I can think is to check that you have the ability in there.

Attachments:

[eN] Entröpy – Guild Leader/Driver
[oT] Ominous Threat – Reform hype inc?
OCX Rallybot

Supply Cap Issue

in WvW

Zavve.8205

Ya all traits are maxed as I main this character.

Since I am the only one who seems to have this problem then I will just assume that I totally made a mistake in reading one of the buffs. Seems to be the only possible thing.

Thanks c:

Supply Cap Issue

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Sometimes it doesn’t seem to work indeed. +10 on a keep but only able to pick up +5.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

Supply Cap Issue

in WvW

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

Presence of the keep often bugs on bay keep in the alpine bl….which is where u were at in the pic. Try grabbing from garrison, should work fine there if the upgrades r there.

aka Nothing wrong with you, its a bug.

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

Supply Cap Issue

in WvW

Posted by: Decado.9304

Decado.9304

Yeah Bay is bugged for getting the full 25 sups, not always but seems to happen intermittently. Saw a guild declaim and let it be reclaimed the other day and it worked fine after that

Supply Cap Issue

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Seems to be not a bug, but whenever a guild reclaims it you will have to wait for the upgrade tiers to be unlocked again. Takes about an hour for Presence of the Keep upgrade.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

Supply Cap Issue

in WvW

Zavve.8205

Okay so here is a screenshot of what the two upgrades are showing today. Both give +5 atm but I am only getting up to 20 supplies.

I thought these stacked.

Attachments:

Supply Cap Issue

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

They do stack. 10 regular limit, +5 from mastery, +5 from guild aura, +5 from presence of the keep. I haven’t been experiencing this problem.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

Supply Cap Issue

in WvW

Posted by: Nate.3927

Nate.3927

it’s a bug with Presence of the Keep. Sometimes it just doesn’t do anything, I’m not 100% sure of the exact trigger. As others have said, declaiming, then reclaiming a keep does sometimes fix it, but from personal experience it doesn’t always fix it. In my experience it doesn’t happen that often, but tends to happen to keeps that have been held for a very long time. My personal theory is that the buff duration at some point fails to refresh due to a bug and then it expires.

Supply Cap Issue

in WvW

Posted by: Korgov.7645

Korgov.7645

Okay so here is a screenshot of what the two upgrades are showing today. Both give +5 atm but I am only getting up to 20 supplies.

I thought these stacked.

You have the guild aura and upgrade on your screenshots. Do you also have the Supply Capacity WvW ability maxed out?

Sulkshine – Mesmer
This won’t hurt [Much]
Ring of Fire

Supply Cap Issue

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

It’s a bug. I’ve had this in blue ebg keep.

Supply Cap Issue

in WvW

Posted by: Balthazzarr.1349

Balthazzarr.1349

Yes right at this moment in EB Keep ( FA ) I am unable to get the extra +5… but moving back to our Garri I can get it there… go figure…

… just call me … Tim :)

Supply Cap Issue

in WvW

Zavve.8205

I thought these stacked.

You have the guild aura and upgrade on your screenshots. Do you also have the Supply Capacity WvW ability maxed out?

yep i am all maxed out

and ty everyone I am glad to know that I am not going crazy and that this really is a bug lol.

Supply Cap Issue

in WvW

Posted by: XTR.9604

XTR.9604

I’ve had the bug happen to me in Bay before as well. Waypointed to Garrison and got my 25 supply there when it happened.

Asphyxia [XT] – Crystal Desert & Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at XtremeTheory.com

Supply Cap Issue

in WvW

Posted by: Hesacon.8735

Hesacon.8735

I’ve had this same issue. It doesn’t happen every time, sometimes when there is presence of the keep I get the +10, and sometimes I don’t. There hasn’t seemed to have been a pattern as to why.

Supply Cap Issue

in WvW

Korgov.7645

I thought these stacked.

yep i am all maxed out

and ty everyone I am glad to know that I am not going crazy and that this really is a bug lol.

You are not crazy. I have the same bug myself now.

When the keep has guild objective aura VII or lower then you can only pick up 20 supplies. When the keep has guild objective aura VIII (magic find +20%) then you can pick up full 25 supplies.

Apparently this recent change to guild auras was not reflected on the Presence of the Keep improvement.

WORLD VS. WORLD

• The Max Supply +5 upgrade is now the first Guild Objective Aura upgrade guilds unlock.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/updates/Game-Update-Notes-June-14-2016/first#post6201479

Sulkshine – Mesmer
This won’t hurt [Much]
Ring of Fire

Supply Cap Issue

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

I thought these stacked.

yep i am all maxed out

When the keep has guild objective aura VII or lower then you can only pick up 20 supplies. When the keep has guild objective aura VIII (magic find +20%) then you can pick up full 25 supplies.

Apparently this recent change to guild auras was not reflected on the Presence of the Keep improvement.

WORLD VS. WORLD

• The Max Supply +5 upgrade is now the first Guild Objective Aura upgrade guilds unlock.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/updates/Game-Update-Notes-June-14-2016/first#post6201479

It’s been there since before that, probably hot launch.

Supply Cap Issue

in WvW

Korgov.7645

I thought these stacked.

yep i am all maxed out

WORLD VS. WORLD

It’s been there since before that, probably hot launch.

I think you are mistaking this with another similar bug:

Sometimes the guild objective aura or the Presence of the Keep does not get applied to you when you enter a keep. You will notice this by missing icons on your boon bar.

This bug was introduced in HoT. It has occurred both in DBL and ABL. For me it often happened when entering the Ramparts using the north side portals.

Sulkshine – Mesmer
This won’t hurt [Much]
Ring of Fire