Switching

Switching

in WvW

Posted by: SYPHA.9283

SYPHA.9283

I have been trying to complete the map for the last 2-3 months. I log in every Saturday to see if the map in WVW has flipped sides. I’m on BG, we play JQ and TC every kitten week.

My question is, when do we on BG get the JQ side so i can complete the map. We only seem to flip with TC, and not once with JQ in 3 months. Its getting a bit kittening ridiculous.

When WVW 1st started the map would flip weekly and each side would get the side of the map they needed every 3 weeks. WTF has happned. iS ANET TRYING TO FORCE PPL TO PAY FOR A TRANSFER???

Switching

in WvW

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

Or you know, you could just take the objectives. Friday evening in particular, both before and after reset has a lot of flipping.

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

Switching

in WvW

SYPHA.9283

LMAO….sounds good in theory.

Switching

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

I feel for your plight and will pray for your continued success against the evil that is having to play WvW and take objectives to get WvW map completion.

Switching

in WvW

SYPHA.9283

I dont wvw on a regular basis….and wvw map should not be a part of world completion. The pvp maps arent needed for world completion, the dungeons points arent needed for world completion, the mists arent needed for world completion. So why in the kitten should the WVW no talent zerg, scrubfest be needed for completion??

(edited by SYPHA.9283)

Switching

in WvW

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

Because the point system is so poorly designed and off putting that the mode will need a constant feed of new blood?

Whispers with meat.

Switching

in WvW

oxtred.7658

Why would the pve afkfest be required for world completion either?

Switching

in WvW

ykyk.2740

I dont wvw….and wvw map should not be a part of world completion. The pvp maps arent needed for world completion, the dungeons points arent needed for world completion, the mists arent needed for world completion. So why in the kitten should the WVW no talent zerg, scrubfest be needed for completion??

Because the tears of PvE scrublords are always delicious, especially when they are delivered to the WvW forums.

Switching

in WvW

Posted by: Neko.9021

Neko.9021

lol

Switching

in WvW

SYPHA.9283

I dont wvw….and wvw map should not be a part of world completion. The pvp maps arent needed for world completion, the dungeons points arent needed for world completion, the mists arent needed for world completion. So why in the kitten should the WVW no talent zerg, scrubfest be needed for completion??

Because the tears of PvE scrublords are always delicious, especially when they are delivered to the WvW forums.

LOL..I’m not a Pver either scrub. I am a PvPer that just wants WC for the legendary.
And, c’mon lets be serious. It takes no skill to run in a blob all day long and proclaim youre a good player after zerging smaller groups. However, if u wanna move up to real PVP let me know and I’ll school you. Zerg scrub.

Switching

in WvW

oxtred.7658

So you enjoyed your pve map completion full of teamplay and personal skill where your awareness made yourself successful in those difficults encounters such as level 15 moas and the fearsome ettins?

Switching

in WvW

Posted by: Rimmy.9217

Rimmy.9217

LOL..I’m not a Pver either scrub. I am a PvPer that just wants WC for the legendary.
And, c’mon lets be serious. It takes no skill to run in a blob all day long and proclaim youre a good player after zerging smaller groups. However, if u wanna move up to real PVP let me know and I’ll school you. Zerg scrub.

Actually, if you’ve gone through and done PvE map completion, that’s exactly what you are. And your logic about why you shouldn’t ‘have’ to do WvW map completion kind of wash out since you want it for your legendary:

Guess what? World completion isn’t needed either… except to make legendaries. So, learn to play and get your completion, but nobody is going to be sympathetic that you have to actually do something that you can’t solo. If you’re in a locked tier then you’re going to have to contribute, simple as that. Pretty sad that you check to see if other people have done the work for you, frankly.

And all of those people you see running around from Blackgate with legendaries? Somehow they managed it. And they won’t all be bought people or people from way back either.

Put your back into it and earn your legendary, scrub. A big strong dismissive contemptuous PvPer-who-wants-his-legendary should have no problem with schooling all of these no-talent zergers, right?

Hopefully all of that coasting to get rewards works out for you.

Trollnado Ele – Ehmry Bay

Switching

in WvW

SYPHA.9283

Actually, if you’ve gone through and done PvE map completion, that’s exactly what you are. And your logic about why you shouldn’t ‘have’ to do WvW map completion kind of wash out since you want it for your legendary:

Guess what? World completion isn’t needed either… except to make legendaries. So, learn to play and get your completion, but nobody is going to be sympathetic that you have to actually do something that you can’t solo. If you’re in a locked tier then you’re going to have to contribute, simple as that. Pretty sad that you check to see if other people have done the work for you, frankly.

And all of those people you see running around from Blackgate with legendaries? Somehow they managed it. And they won’t all be bought people or people from way back either.

Put your back into it and earn your legendary, scrub. A big strong dismissive contemptuous PvPer-who-wants-his-legendary should have no problem with schooling all of these no-talent zergers, right?

You should probably check your facts before posting from the hip. Id say easily 90% of people that have legendaries now, got them when the map used to flip weekly. As far as helping in WVW land it wont much matter if im there or 100 more are there. The sides that i need havent changed colors in 3 months.

As far as being a pver because of world completion that just sounds stupid. Im a rank 62 pvper, scrub.

Not many pvers get PVP rank. Once again your posting not knowing kitten. Keep up with the responses though, id like to see how much more stupid you can make yourself be.

Switching

in WvW

oxtred.7658

Stop fighting, you’re both scrubs.

Lol jk, but yeah, that’s kinda pointless, if you’re really a pvp player getting those points shouldn’t be that difficult, even on stacked servers big objectives do switch, as I said earlier wait for friday afternoon before and after reset.

Switching

in WvW

SYPHA.9283

Stop fighting, you’re both scrubs.

Lol jk, but yeah, that’s kinda pointless, if you’re really a pvp player getting those points shouldn’t be that difficult, even on stacked servers big objectives do switch, as I said earlier wait for friday afternoon before and after reset.

Ya i gotcha. I have been waiting and doing this for 3 months. Thats the onlky reason i decided to post here about it. If id only been trying for a week or 2 then that would be a different story.

As i said im on BG. I need the 2 small outposts by the spawn in at mid map. Which has not left JQs hands in months. People have tried to flip it, but the zerg is strong in the JQers.

The other points i need are on EB. The bottom left spawn, i need all the points around there. As above the minute anything is contested anywhere on any maps the JQ hordes map in.

Still wondering why they changed the weekly rotation of spawns.

Meh, after screwing over Necros again in the new update ill probably be done with this game anyway.

Switching

in WvW

Rimmy.9217

You should probably check your facts before posting from the hip. Id say easily 90% of people that have legendaries now, got them when the map used to flip weekly. As far as helping in WVW land it wont much matter if im there or 100 more are there. The sides that i need havent changed colors in 3 months.

As far as being a pver because of world completion that just sounds stupid. Im a rank 62 pvper, scrub.

Not many pvers get PVP rank. Once again your posting not knowing kitten. Keep up with the responses though, id like to see how much more stupid you can make yourself be.

I bet I have more legendaries than you do., and I’ve made one as recently as June. How many do you have, that you can tell the rest of us who already have several how stupid the method is? We managed it, and yet you can’t. Guess you’ve wasted time in PvP when you should have been learning how to play the game rather than a tiny sliver of it exclusively, hmmm?

A pity your shark finisher can’t help you get a few lowly POIs, eh? XD

Good luck with that, though. Your winning personality will definitely help you convince others to flip towers and keeps so you can get your map completion, especially after you’ve said that they have no skill.

They just have map completion.

Switching

in WvW

SYPHA.9283

I bet I have more legendaries than you do., and I’ve made one as recently as June. How many do you have, that you can tell the rest of us who already have several how stupid the method is? We managed it, and yet you can’t. Guess you’ve wasted time in PvP when you should have been learning how to play the game rather than a tiny sliver of it exclusively, hmmm?

A pity your shark finisher can’t help you get a few lowly POIs, eh? XD

Good luck with that, though. Your winning personality will definitely help you convince others to flip towers and keeps so you can get your map completion, especially after you’ve said that they have no skill.

They just have map completion.

LOL…you probably play on some kitten T3 server. If you would lern2read, we have tried to flip them. Also, as stated above, they rarely get flipped because the other side usually has a bigger zerg and they watch the Outposts at all times.

Obviously your powers of comprehension are probably as bad as your gameplay. I await your next completely useless comment. Or your insight of which you have NONE.

(edited by SYPHA.9283)

Switching

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

The sides that i need havent changed colors in 3 months.

Didn’t change in 3 months eh? Let’s see:

Week 35 (08/30 – 09/06) – JQ (Green), BG (Blue), TC (Red)
Week 34 (08/23 – 08/30) – JQ (Green), TC (Blue), BG (Red)

We already had BG changing sides, which mean that the line “They haven’t changed colours in 3 months” is invalid, but let’s continue…

Week 33 (08/23 – 08/16) – TC (Green), JQ (Blue), BG (Red)

We only seem to flip with TC

Following this quote, you could have gotten green POIs on this week. Which was… 2 weeks ago? TC was also green at Week 31 (08/02 – 08/09) and Week 25 (06/21 – 06/28).

Blackgate was green for the last time on Week 24 (06/14 – 06/21)

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

Switching

in WvW

Rimmy.9217

LOL…you probably play on some kitten T3 server. If you would lern2read, we have tried to flip them. Also, as stated above, they rarely get flipped because the other side usually has a bigger zerg and they watch the Outposts at all times.

Obviously your powers of comprehension are probably as bad as your gameplay. I await your next completely useless comment. Or your insight of which you have NONE.

Speaking of powers of comprehension:

LOL…you probably play on some kitten T3 server.

Check the sig. And for that matter, learn to lie better – your server hasn’t been the same colour for months on end.

Edit: Jeknar beat me to the colour point by nine minutes. Guess your lack of comprehension/ability shows up to others as well.

Switching

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Edit: Jeknar beat me to the colour point by nine minutes. Guess your lack of comprehension/ability shows up to others as well.

gg

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

Switching

in WvW

SYPHA.9283

The sides that i need havent changed colors in 3 months.

Didn’t change in 3 months eh? Let’s see:

Week 35 (08/30 – 09/06) – JQ (Green), BG (Blue), TC (Red)
Week 34 (08/23 – 08/30) – JQ (Green), TC (Blue), BG (Red)

We already had BG changing sides, which mean that the line “They haven’t changed colours in 3 months” is invalid, but let’s continue…

Week 33 (08/23 – 08/16) – TC (Green), JQ (Blue), BG (Red)

We only seem to flip with TC

Following this quote, you could have gotten green POIs on this week. Which was… 2 weeks ago? TC was also green at Week 31 (08/02 – 08/09) and Week 25 (06/21 – 06/28).

Blackgate was green for the last time on Week 24 (06/14 – 06/21)

Well thank you for this. It added credit to my ravings.

I have needed green and only green and by your chart the last time BG had green was in June. I was a few weeks off. So, ive been trying for 2.5 months, instead of the 3 months i originally posted. Point is still the same. Why does the map not flip in a steady cycle. Why has JQ and TC been trading off with the green side on a regular basis, but BG hasnt had green since June???

And your point that we only flip with TC is pointless. As we only seem to flip between red and blue with them.

So, once again thanks to your info, my argument can stand.

Why doesnt the map flip on a regular cycle?? Why has in been close to 3 months since BG has had green, but it flips with TC and JQ every other week?

Switching

in WvW

SYPHA.9283

Speaking of powers of comprehension:

LOL…you probably play on some kitten T3 server.

Check the sig. And for that matter, learn to lie better – your server hasn’t been the same colour for months on end.

Psssst please lern2read. No where in any of my comments have i said…BG never changes color. I have said we havent been the color ive needed for 3 months now. I also said it is near impossible to flip the points i need because we on BG are always out zerged. Which can be evidenced by BG not being able to flip those points in the last 3 months.

And thanks to the person posting the color rotation of servers, im pretty kitten close to the time frame.

Switching

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

I love how you ignored the fact that you said that your server could flip TC stuff (but not JQ’s), and didn’t got your POIs while TC was green (which was 2 weeks ago).

I supose you really just want the POIs to be handed to you…

Switching

in WvW

SYPHA.9283

I love how you ignored the fact that you said that your server could flip TC stuff (but not JQ’s), and didn’t got your POIs while TC was green (which was 2 weeks ago).

I supose you really just want the POIs to be handed to you…

Well some points can be flipped when TC has them. Unfortunately the green side of EB(has stayed green continuously) and the 2 POIs by the green spawn have yet to be flipped so i could get them(or at least not the times when Ive been on, which is quite often). Now youre just nitpicking.

Switching

in WvW

Posted by: Jagstang.6912

Jagstang.6912

I have map completion on all of the WvW maps and it’s really lame that I actually have to step into the PvE world to do the rest of the WC where it’s all these no talent scrubs PvEing. I think it’s asinine that I actually have to play the game to get what I want

Switching

in WvW

Posted by: dandamanno.4136

dandamanno.4136

I agree that people shouldn’t have to WvW just to get map completion.

Back in JQ heyday they were top (green) week after week after week. It took a couple months for JQ to flip the last red keep in EB I needed for map completion.

There is really nothing similar for WvWers to complain about. You can go anywhere and get any PoI or waypoint in PvE land easily. Not so the other way around. The argument of “Why do I have to go do PvE maps?” is not comparable.

Switching

in WvW

oxtred.7658

I guess they should give you the gift of exploration when you create a char since it needs to be easy.

Switching

in WvW

ykyk.2740

Cool story, I’m a WvWer who just wants 5000000 gold for all the legendaries. Also PvP is 99% little kids facerolling meta condi builds and thinking they are skilled because they get solo kills on other scrubs. Please direct future tears to ANET Gem Store because this thread has dried up on entertainment value awhile ago.

Switching

in WvW

SYPHA.9283

Cool story, I’m a WvWer who just wants 5000000 gold for all the legendaries. Also PvP is 99% little kids facerolling meta condi builds and thinking they are skilled because they get solo kills on other scrubs. Please direct future tears to ANET Gem Store because this thread has dried up on entertainment value awhile ago.

Yet you felt the need to post in it and bump it to the top? Hilarious.

Id rather play with those kids doing meta builds and winning 1v1s, rather than rolling around with a zerg full of meta builds and roflstomping 1/2 the numbers of my zerg. Sounds like you mad because you cant win a 1v1 so have to rely on a zerg to have any possibility of EVER winning A FIGHT.

Switching

in WvW

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

There are more diverse things at work in WvW than just zerging. And throwing around the word “scrub” seems hypocritical since in this case it would be you that’s not seeing the whole picture. Good for you, you PvP. We all enjoy different aspects of the game. Before insulting people and assuming things you clearly know nothing about, it might be a good idea to do a little experimental research such as engaging in the other activities of WvW, namely scouting, roaming, havocing, etc. Blobbing takes very little effort but there is still a degree of attention that’s necessary. If all you’re doing is AFK 111111111111ing you’re going to die pretty fast. And a good blob will have very few deaths, which means very few people are being total zombies. So please remove yourself from the WvW forums, I think it’s quite obvious we’re not prepared to bask in the rays of your PvP magnificence at this point in time. Perhaps some day in the future we will be able to handle your presence but for now we will happily jump on your corpse and /laugh until you leave the map, turn to the forums and QQ about your dismay.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

Switching

in WvW

SYPHA.9283

There are more diverse things at work in WvW than just zerging. And throwing around the word “scrub” seems hypocritical since in this case it would be you that’s not seeing the whole picture. Good for you, you PvP. We all enjoy different aspects of the game. Before insulting people and assuming things you clearly know nothing about, it might be a good idea to do a little experimental research such as engaging in the other activities of WvW, namely scouting, roaming, havocing, etc. Blobbing takes very little effort but there is still a degree of attention that’s necessary. If all you’re doing is AFK 111111111111ing you’re going to die pretty fast. And a good blob will have very few deaths, which means very few people are being total zombies. So please remove yourself from the WvW forums, I think it’s quite obvious we’re not prepared to bask in the rays of your PvP magnificence at this point in time. Perhaps some day in the future we will be able to handle your presence but for now we will happily jump on your corpse and /laugh until you leave the map, turn to the forums and QQ about your dismay.

Actually i can discuss any aspect of this game, because i have done them all. You say it takes skill to play in WVW?? When did this happen? The few years Ive been playing this game and going into WVW its always a zergfest. Sure you can scout, and once spotted, what to do most scouts do??? Run back to the zerg, even its a solo. Then that solo follows the scout hoping for a fair fight and gets zerged.

Lets see what else is there in WVW?? Oh ya you can sit at a keep all day and make call-outs if someone gets close. Then the ZERG comes in to save the day hopefully.

The wvw world scene is full of sheep. I put my commander tag on all the time while camping spawns. And the sheep are drawn to that blue tag, because most are scrubs. Hell, i had 27 people a week back just camping spawns. I did it for kittens and giggles just to see how bad WVW players are. And i wasnt surprised.

(edited by SYPHA.9283)

Switching

in WvW

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

Actually i can discuss any aspect of this game, because i have done them all. You say it takes skill to play in WVW?? When did this happen? The few years Ive been playing this game and going into WVW its always a zergfest. Sure you can scout, and once spotted, what to do most scouts do??? Run back to the zerg, even its a solo. Then that solo follows the scout hoping for a fair fight and gets zerged.

Lets see what else is there in WVW?? Oh ya you can sit at a keep all day and make call-outs if someone gets close. Then the ZERG comes in to save the day hopefully.

The wvw world scene is full of sheep. I put my commander tag on all the time while camping spawns. And the sheep are drawn to that blue tag, because most are scrubs. Hell, i had 27 people a week back just camping spawns. I did it for kittens and giggles just to see how bad WVW players are. And i wasnt surprised.

Hm, well.. Your attitude and, from what I gather from the rest of the posts here, your personality, are both very sour. I can’t imagine you have much else to do with your time not having friends, or at the very least not loyal friends, narcissistic behavior probably being the primary cause of that and a very poor understanding of personal opinions and perspectives.. So it makes a lot of sense that you enjoy wasting other peoples time, including your own, by trolling with a commander tag, putting people down on the forums and I wouldn’t doubt in /map chat as well. Have fun kittening your life away with a fabricated sense of self importance and later of self loathing for being such a narrow minded kittenwit.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

Switching

in WvW

Rimmy.9217

Is a PvPer, has a commander tag, wants map completion handed to him so he can make legendaries, can’t afford to simply buy a legendary, claims to have been playing “for years” and going into WvW, and yet claims he “looks in on WvW on Saturdays to see if other people have capped the POIs” he needs, and everyone in every other game mode is a scrub.

Twelve, tops. Probably macros in PvP as well. Probably never occurred to him that most servers will help out someone who needs a bit of WvW map completion, because he doesn’t do anything to contribute to capturing the points he needs himself. And, assuming his trolly post is true, goes into WvW to pull people away from legitimately playing to waste time spawncamping.

Quite a prize you’ve got for yourself, Blackgate.

Switching

in WvW

ykyk.2740

You can rally 27 to camp spawns by casually tagging up but your server is always outzerged and you can’t take any points from big bad TC and JQ!

I think you are too skilled for WvW as you said. When you have this much skill the game makes it such that you can’t ever accomplish anything except cry on the forums in order to make it fair for the hordes of sheep that have no skill but aren’t crying. Good system that is. What to do then? I heard intensifying the crying could get you places. You could also drop some of that sweet cash that you surely have from playing so long and being so skilled (I heard PvP gives sick rewards) and transfer for the remaining POI. I think crying is funnier though.

Switching

in WvW

Posted by: azyume.6321

azyume.6321

Let me see if I understand:

You complain about Zergs and population and yet play on the 2nd most stacked server on NA;

Also complain about not changing colors, which have happened, perhaps not frequently, but the fact is that it did happened;

You insult your own server mates and yet expect them to do all the job for you because you need those 2 PoI’s;

You complain can’t take objectives because of zergs and yet you use your own server mates to spawn camp;

You complain once again about objectives and yet instead of taking matter into your own hands and discussing with the community about it, you decide to be a troll and take the players to spawn camp for your own amusement;

You say WvW doesn’t require skill, well if didn’t, I am sure you could just solo whatever you want because you got the skillz, right?

You spent an awful number of hours in PvE with boring quests and hearts for map completion, but can’t give your time for the endgame content.

Well then, after analyzing all this, perhaps if you are not willing to buy your own legendary, you are not worthy of one. Your server color doesn’t seem to be the issue here…

Guardian Commander
Thief / Mesmer / Elementalist / Warrior / Necromancer / Ranger / Engineer / Revenant
Crystal Desert – Eredon Terrace – Fort Aspenwood – Stormbluff Isle

Switching

in WvW

SYPHA.9283

Let me see if I understand:

You complain about Zergs and population and yet play on the 2nd most stacked server on NA;

Also complain about not changing colors, which have happened, perhaps not frequently, but the fact is that it did happened;

You insult your own server mates and yet expect them to do all the job for you because you need those 2 PoI’s;

You complain can’t take objectives because of zergs and yet you use your own server mates to spawn camp;

You complain once again about objectives and yet instead of taking matter into your own hands and discussing with the community about it, you decide to be a troll and take the players to spawn camp for your own amusement;

You say WvW doesn’t require skill, well if didn’t, I am sure you could just solo whatever you want because you got the skillz, right?

You spent an awful number of hours in PvE with boring quests and hearts for map completion, but can’t give your time for the endgame content.

Well then, after analyzing all this, perhaps if you are not willing to buy your own legendary, you are not worthy of one. Your server color doesn’t seem to be the issue here…

LMFAO …buy a legendary? Do you work for one of the Goldspammer websites? what moron spends money on a weapon you can earn in game???? for that matte,r what moron spends money period, in game where you can convert gold to currency usable in the store.

Switching

in WvW

Posted by: azyume.6321

azyume.6321

Hmm.. the ones that whines and don’t play the game? Anyway, I said as buy as in gold! It is only 4k gold, which probably you are more willing to farm than be an actual player as anyone else and go play the freaking endgame content.

Guardian Commander
Thief / Mesmer / Elementalist / Warrior / Necromancer / Ranger / Engineer / Revenant
Crystal Desert – Eredon Terrace – Fort Aspenwood – Stormbluff Isle

Switching

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

LMFAO …buy a legendary? Do you work for one of the Goldspammer websites? what moron spends money on a weapon you can earn in game???? for that matte,r what moron spends money period, in game where you can convert gold to currency usable in the store.

After 3k hours, 2k WvW levels, 90k+ kills, 15k influence, several map completions, all classes maxed I have seen exactly 0 pre-cursors. At some point, buying a pre-cursor and/or legendary is the ONLY way I will see one. Same goes for everyone in my small guild. Buying is really the only option for some players thanks to a really poorly designed treasure system. IMO faster to just gold farm.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

Switching

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

IMO faster to just gold farm.

That’s the magic of GW2… We don’t need to farm itens. We just farm gold and buy what we need from TP.

Switching

in WvW

SYPHA.9283

After 3k hours, 2k WvW levels, 90k+ kills, 15k influence, several map completions, all classes maxed I have seen exactly 0 pre-cursors. At some point, buying a pre-cursor and/or legendary is the ONLY way I will see one. Same goes for everyone in my small guild. Buying is really the only option for some players thanks to a really poorly designed treasure system. IMO faster to just gold farm.

ya i think i mustve gotten very lucky then. i used mystic forge 20 times or so, using exotic axes and I came out with the pre cursor to frostfang. Not even sure why i really want Frostfang. Its useless in PVP and i rarely WVW…and the pve content u can complete with pretty much all green or blue kitten.