T1 EU Vizunah/Desolation/Elona 10/05/13

in WvW

Posted by: silvos.3092

silvos.3092

so what is our “level” you are talking about?^^

The one you had or the one you showed last time?

If it’s the first I talk about the elona that resisted us in fights, not leaving us one inch of ground without a hard fight and not giving up even though outnumbered. The elona breaking through our doors after killing one entire zerg of our people. The elona with a certain sense of honour and skilled players at all level (from commanders to “simple” fighter).

If it’s the second I talk about the elona I saw last time with unskilled players in de-organised zergs with poor strategic choices we rolled on without even noticing and so providing no fun at all…The elona desperately trying to stop us with a mass of siege weapons (from what I heard it didn’t change though the up of AC might play in your favour this time) and ceasing to fight after few defeats only…

For me it was just black and white. And if I have a deep respect for the first I consider the second has no place in high tier WvW… I’m just waiting for an interesting matchup (the last I can remember was 4 months ago). If you can give me one I’ll be very happy…But the elona I saw last time was not worth the fight(exept for the loot but I don’t go in WvW to farm…)

Vizunah Square
[HM]
[UV]

in WvW

Posted by: Lelith.2916

Lelith.2916

Sorry.. hd to post to show off my new sig..

Keep up the good fight ER, and welcome to Zombieland

Guild Leader of Eternal Invictus [INVI].

in WvW

Posted by: niuhi.7602

niuhi.7602

Lfmao, thats the spirit, deso spirit:)

in WvW

Posted by: K Kaine.4678

K Kaine.4678

i wanna see you telling that to all the kodashies out there hue

Sfr made similar answers when talking about deso helping them… But we all saw how the score evolved and the screens of your people defending/attacking objectives hand in hand…

Anyway as it was repeated there won’t be any alliance between VS and JS. That’s for sure. So if you really are what you pretend to be you have nothing to fear…And I’ll be happy to fight the elona of old. But if you show the same level as last time then I’ll please to kick this “elona” back into T2. In both cases the question will be solved on the battlefield…

Must be great to have 2 German servers around who you can blame on everything what happened… It’s just annoying that few individual people try to poison the atmosphere.

sigh We never had an alliance. Believe it or not. (Feel free to copy and paste these sentences if Jade makes it to T1 because you’ll need them a lot then.^^)
For us Elona was a handicap in T2 ’cause they better liked fighting us than running after Jade. We lost some of our main WvW-Guilds last week and still we are able to compete against Jade.

Hope the rest of you still has fun up there in T1!

K Kaine – Kodash – [sly]
Looking for fun in WvW and PvE? We’re recruiting!

in WvW

Posted by: Pihtt.4360

Pihtt.4360

This new EU T1 thread is going as the previous one \o/
Thank you silvos for your help.

Guardian [Run] Welcome To Wonderland: http://team-run.eu

in WvW

Posted by: Skyllar.3562

Skyllar.3562

If it’s the second I talk about the elona I saw last time with unskilled players in de-organised zergs with poor strategic choices we rolled on without even noticing and so providing no fun at all…The elona desperately trying to stop us with a mass of siege weapons (from what I heard it didn’t change though the up of AC might play in your favour this time) and ceasing to fight after few defeats only…

this sounds somewhat familiar to me, huh…
just 1 question: are you 1 of these guys who are playin from ~4am till xx? that would actually explain alot lol

(edited by Skyllar.3562)

in WvW

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

i do not agree in any post of silvos. This is exactly with posts like this we see VS hate growing, and this is a part of why i do not want to work anymore. How can i defend this? your last interesting matchip was 4 months ago, with the difficulty we had with SFR 2.0? all the sacrifices we made to tank this? meh.

Anyway Empyre like a lot of your posts, you make opinions without all informations: we never pulled any of AS guild (stated on JoL and GC many times) and i never whispered a guild master. They decided to come themselves.

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

(edited by Troma.3250)

in WvW

silvos.3092

sigh We never had an alliance. Believe it or not. (Feel free to copy and paste these sentences if Jade makes it to T1 because you’ll need them a lot then.^^)

Trust me mate if one day I am to learn any single guild of VS make alliance on nationality basis or if I’m to see similar screen I’d be on your side…And by the way I’m not trying to poison the atmosphere in any way I’m just expressing on what I see and what are my expectations. And what I see is a WvW far from what I expect both in terms of strategy and behaviours(and that’s general…don’t think I believe VS to be all white…).

I guess the stomping you got from SFR and BT was uninteresting for you, because your coverage to win-strategy was countered and you lost. Losing is always uninteresting for you it seems, but don’t feel bad, it’s the same for all your fellow random PUs.

You forget all the matchup VS won during these past 4 month. So maybe there is something more than victory or defeat involved in “what makes an interesting matchup”. As for the troll about PUs…What to answer to a comment that blinded?

Besides that, Viz had great influence on the downfall of AS, you absorbed their guilds, the bandwagoners joined you. You destroyed AS.

Partly true since the precedent matchup against us began to disgust them… And don’t think I don’t regret it too… But obviously we didn’t ask them to join…they did it because they thought it was their best option after AS fall. And at least we didn’t focused them too much when they’re in a weak position.

Vizunah Square
[HM]
[UV]

in WvW

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

That Viz guy mad for having someone stand between him and doors?

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Trust me mate if one day I am to learn any single guild of VS make alliance on nationality basis or if I’m to see similar screen I’d be on your side…

I did not wanted to start with it as it is 1/2 year ago and the alliance did lasted only for one week, but ask your mates what was in week 42

But should Elona win this week (I doubt, you will turn the match in the nights of the working week, we can only compete at weekends), and Jade comes up on friday, I doubt that you will ignore Elona

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in WvW

silvos.3092

I did not wanted to start with it as it is 1/2 year ago and the alliance did lasted only for one week, but ask your mates what was in week 42

No need…I know about this one and trust me I was not happy at all with certain things I saw at the time…

Vizunah Square
[HM]
[UV]

in WvW

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

Anyway Empyre like a lot of your posts, you make opinions without all informations: we never pulled any of AS guild (stated on JoL and GC many times) and i never whispered a guild master. They decided to come themselves.

“Pull” “leave” “come themselves” all same result. They bandwagoned on your server, this makes Viz a WTJ server, just like SFR and BT were. Empty (in relation) when losing, packed to burst when winning.
You even focused AS to kick them out of tier 1, after you allied with them initially. Funny to say the least. Maybe it happened with the intention that their downfall will get you some of their best guilds. Back then Viz wasn’t interested in fairplay or equal level fights, so I don’t think that idea is way off. Only recently you cared when there was noone to play against anymore.

Also Troma, you don’t initiate every guild transferring nor do you know everything. Do you know what happened between other GMs of GC or even between friends in different guilds (e.g. a server swap can be pressured on the GM from within his/her own guild)?

[RG]

in WvW

Posted by: K Kaine.4678

K Kaine.4678

Trust me mate if one day I am to learn any single guild of VS make alliance on nationality basis or if I’m to see similar screen I’d be on your side…And by the way I’m not trying to poison the atmosphere in any way I’m just expressing on what I see and what are my expectations. And what I see is a WvW far from what I expect both in terms of strategy and behaviours(and that’s general…don’t think I believe VS to be all white…).

Didn’t get what I wanted to express right?
I didn’t say there will be a French alliance if Jade goes up. As soon as two servers of the same nationality are in the same bracket there will always be guys like you. There will always be rumors about alliances. No matter if it’s right or wrong.

So – I’m outta here now. Looking if I can still find some Seafarers… Kinda disappointing what kind of “Ghostserver” you sent down from T1. -.- Hopefully they’ll recover soon.

Good fights for all of you!

K Kaine – Kodash – [sly]
Looking for fun in WvW and PvE? We’re recruiting!

in WvW

Posted by: majessive.8910

majessive.8910

Sfr made similar answers when talking about deso helping them… But we all saw how the score evolved and the screens of your people defending/attacking objectives hand in hand…

I hope you also have seen the screens where we temporarily and spontaneously “teamed up” with Jade to capture the Kodasch garni on EB. I am sure a lot of Kodash players will remember these events (I personally have no screens of that – but maybe somebody else [Elona/Jade/Kodash] could help out). And yes, the same happened with Kodash to get the jade garni. And to tell you like it was – It was most oft the time us attacking another garni and the third faction was jumping in – So what should we have said? Stop attacking our target? But these things happened occasionally and only lasted untill the goal (garni) was reached or not even that long.
There where also occasions where Jade and Kodash “teamed up” against us. So what?
That´s just natural in fights with 3 factions. Well, everybody could make an agreement at the beginning of a week, that faction A fights B, B fights C and C fights A. But would that make sense or would be fun?

Believe it or not – Elona had to fight very hard to get to T1 again – Every faction in T2 was bored fighting the others – And for us T3 was just not the option – We do not want to dominate, we want challenges even if our kitten gets beat up.
Yes in the last week our focus had been somewhat more on Jade – But that´s just because we could not get much points anymore in fighting Kodash. Our magic is limited to Eles and Necros – it would not help with the stupid ranking system.

And believe it or not, too – Elona has no Agenda! We have weekly commander meetings and “general assemblies” – But in these we most of the time deal with internal things.
Decisions who to attack or focus are made just in time by the commander or the players consulted by the commander. We have commanders with very different styles in fighting and that´s one of our strenghts!
What we do of course is team up with our players on the other maps – So we may or may not focus on a faction among maps – for some time! Allways expect Elona to be one entity – while we may have different opinions or our internal troubles (like every server).

On germans “hating” english – I personally have family in Great Britain and France and like to visit both countries – Nothing in Europe can beat the surf at french atlantic shore – Nothing can beat the nice weather in England .
And if you did not know – Germans are the “World-Champions” in visting other countries – every year after another. No need for old cliches!

Let´s fight ingame, guys! We will see what will happen.

P.S.: Thanks to the Deso Warrior for an incredible (Warri/Ele)1v1 yesterday night while our teams where zerging 100 meters away at Umberglade Woods – I respect you for not finishing me after another Deso player jumped in and I got downed – On the other side the WXP would have been well earned by you
Hopefully we can repeat this one time – Or maybe we build a sPVP team

Tydal – fighter of his own kind

in WvW

silvos.3092

Back then Viz wasn’t interested in fairplay or equal level fights, so I don’t think that idea is way off. Only recently you cared when there was noone to play against anymore.

I have to agree that some people of VS (and other servers) only care about fair play and competition when it arrange them. But not everybody is like that and more important those people don’t justify to have similar behaviours… The fight for a clean and fair competition (at every level) is constant…

And since I know you’ll tell me I just say that because I’m from VS and we are dominating(globaly since few months) I’ll send you at https://forum-fr.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/La-capture-de-nuit-et-VOUS in advance so we can spare some time… The post are from seven months ago(yeah…I’m interested in fairplay since a short time I know…) and are about night capping…Yes my server was winning mostly due to nightcapping and I was against it… And you know why? Because I’m a stupid PU who only cares about having good match up and not about the ladder…

Vizunah Square
[HM]
[UV]

(edited by silvos.3092)

in WvW

Empyre.2531

Totally agree. Exaggeration was always best way to underline a point.

I didn’t say anything bad about nightcapping this time, it’s how you win the matchup, it’s how SFR and BT beat Viz, it’s how Viz beat the other servers. I just don’t want people to think there’s any other major reason but that (someone got a nice community, doesn’t matter, someone got pwnage guilds, doesn’t matter, someone does have less then 40-60 people each night every night, it does matter). So I have no clue what you are on about.

[RG]

in WvW

silvos.3092

Totally agree. Exaggeration was always best way to underline a point.
[…]
So I have no clue what you are on about.

Agree but obviously I failed on this one… My point (since the very beginning of this thread) was to explain that while their won’t be any alliance between VS and JS there is a non negligible chance for ER to get some sort of double focus… After all VS now count a lot of people from the old AS (and others like me who miss AS) that will focus ER to “avenge” (Personally I’d prefer the term of “smite” since I consider it a direct consequence of what happened and, as i said have no hate to ER but I know some have) and people from JS will certainly want revenge too. So in that situation a double focus might occur…But they can only blame themselves for theses reactions.

And I also had to heart to tell them that I won’t kick them as hard as possible because they are german(and JS is french) but because they disappointed me… That might not mean anything for you but for me it does… When I ear “we’ll kick VS because we don’t like blobs” I can understand(as long as it stay clean). But when I ear “we’ll kick VS because we don’t like jobless french” I can’t. So the reason is important for me…It keeps the conflict server based (ok that’s fine as long as it doesn’t becomes too violent) and not nation based.

And that’s even more important to say when you want to sanction a nationality based focus (ok…what I estimate to be an nationality based focus…so we close that discussion too). If they believe I kick them for nationality reasons they obviously can’t understand that I don’t like when nations interfere in WvW…

Vizunah Square
[HM]
[UV]

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

In the end, we can conclude: Deso please stay fighting till Piken makes it..
An EU, a German and a French server in T1 avoid any such possibility and represents the EU-ladder much better, than 2 German and a French or 2 French and a German.
Especially as the next change will likely really be the last change till ANet changes the broken match-making.

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in WvW

silvos.3092

An EU, a German and a French server in T1 avoid any such possibility and represents the EU-ladder much better

That would be better indeed…And for deso too…They lost a lot of their strengh and I’m afraid they’ll get eaten inT2 if no one protect them a minimum(hopefully and ironically WL will fullfill that role). Would be better to leave them in peace while they rebuild…After all, the last server I saw dropping to T2 in a similar situation is now in T8…and we obviously don’t want another server to “die”…

Vizunah Square
[HM]
[UV]

(edited by silvos.3092)

in WvW

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

“Pull” “leave” “come themselves” all same result. They bandwagoned on your server, this makes Viz a WTJ server, just like SFR and BT were. Empty (in relation) when losing, packed to burst when winning.
You even focused AS to kick them out of tier 1, after you allied with them initially. Funny to say the least. Maybe it happened with the intention that their downfall will get you some of their best guilds. Back then Viz wasn’t interested in fairplay or equal level fights, so I don’t think that idea is way off. Only recently you cared when there was noone to play against anymore.

Also Troma, you don’t initiate every guild transferring nor do you know everything. Do you know what happened between other GMs of GC or even between friends in different guilds (e.g. a server swap can be pressured on the GM from within his/her own guild)?

Wow. This post. Just wow.
You’re so full of yourself, it’s frightening.

Please go and mumble your rage on a different topic. Or I don’t know, go outside, breathe, and put the things back where they belong : it’s a friggin game.

Nice fights this afternoon on various BL against ER
You guys would keep a tower against 300 men. You just need to be a bit more incisive outside the walls, and you’ll be unstoppable.
Didn’t see much of Deso, that’s a shame, but I hope the “rebuilding” goes well, it will get very interesting when you’re back on your feet.

(edited by Leorcyn.1063)

in WvW

Empyre.2531

Truth hurts I’m totally relaxed while writing everything, but you seem like you mistake game with work. No worries, it’ll be alright.

A Viz talking about fights outside of walls, cute.

[RG]

in WvW

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

The only problem is that you still come in here talking to us about GC while you have no clue about what it is. Not even the slightest hint of knowledge about it. It makes you look stupid.

Just keep doing what you do on forums it’s entertaining, but please forget about GC. Leave us alone, we are not the ugly ally that you created in your dreams.

The French Flair [FF]

in WvW

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

I’m the first one to agree on the part where you say that whoever won a matchup on gw2 won it by superior coverage and nothing else. I even posted it some times ago on these forums.

And why would you think that one guy, even as “known” as he is, control or is aware of everything every GC member does ? The ally unites way more people than you seem to imagine. Moreover, this is not what Troma does. He’s here to help, not to control.

The French Flair [FF]

in WvW

Posted by: laquito.5269

laquito.5269

Wow, a true forum warrior.

OT: Actually I’m quite suprised Vizunah seems to have finally learned that fighting is more fun than hiding in towers, so a little kudos to you. While it isn’t as bad as I expected, I still wanna go back to T2, already missing the duels, but I guess that won’t happen unless I transfer. Really sucks to have barely 1 server to compete with Vizunah.

Retired GW2 Player

in WvW

Empyre.2531

I’m the first one to agree on the part where you say that whoever won a matchup on gw2 won it by superior coverage and nothing else. I even posted it some times ago on these forums.

And why would you think that one guy, even as “known” as he is, control or is aware of everything every GC member does ? The ally unites way more people than you seem to imagine. Moreover, this is not what Troma does. He’s here to help, not to control.

He said “we [GC] never pulled any AS [guild]”. I then asked if he has 100% control over every GC GM or member to say that. I agree with you, he can’t be aware what they do, so he can’t know for sure what was happening when AS guilds came over to Viz.
There’s always a lot of talk going on between guilds, between members.

[RG]

in WvW

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

You are right, Empyre. Like everytime i must develop all i say with you, little malicious: We didn’t officialy pulled AS guild on VS. Like you say, some GC guilds wanted friends guilds with us (example FM and LNM mutual like) and i know it was an other reason for them to come. But their main goal was to fight on VS for our orga and dedication.

Anw you underestimate our internal communication between guild masters and me, we discuss a lot, and without taboo.

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

(edited by Troma.3250)

in WvW

Posted by: Air.3154

Air.3154

An EU, a German and a French server in T1 avoid any such possibility and represents the EU-ladder much better

That would be better indeed…And for deso too…They lost a lot of their strengh and I’m afraid they’ll get eaten inT2 if no one protect them a minimum(hopefully and ironically WL will fullfill that role). Would be better to leave them in peace while they rebuild…After all, the last server I saw dropping to T2 in a similar situation is now in T8…and we obviously don’t want another server to “die”…

That’s what’s happening to sfr, Vz giving it a final blow during the transfes, guilds bandwagoning somewhere else and bam, getting eaten in T2.
No fun.

in WvW

majessive.8910

Desolation, do you really want to fight Vizu?
Why did you have to zerg us down together with Vizu when we had trebs and deff setup in Rogue´s Quarry to capture Wildcreek Run?
Next time please use your brains!!!
Something like that never happened in T2 – When one faction was about to put a Tower back to wood – We let them do their thing and don´t attack them – and that goes for Elona, Jade and Kodash.
Well, if you think you have to defend Vizu, it´s your thing. But don´t tell us to focus on them no more. Or it´s just ridiculous!
I know that was only a part of Deso players, but it looked like your main zerg on EB.
Now we have taken Stormmist from you – are you happy now?
Really really makes us wonder.

in WvW

Air.3154

Why did you have to zerg us down together with Vizu when we had trebs and deff setup in Rogue´s Quarry to capture Wildcreek Run?
Something like that never happened in T2 – When one faction was about to put a Tower back to wood – We let them do their thing and don´t attack them – and that goes for Elona, Jade and Kodash.
Well, if you think you have to defend Vizu, it´s your thing. But don´t tell us to focus on them no more. Or it´s just ridiculous!
I know that was only a part of Deso players, but it looked like your main zerg on EB.

Usually players with brains speak on forums and try to be reasonable. They have no control over the zerg tho.

in WvW

majessive.8910

Usually players with brains speak on forums and try to be reasonable. They have no control over the zerg tho.

Did you mean me to be reasonable? Sorry, I didn´t want to go into length about that.
The players who have been there might know what I meant.
And did not want to be unrespectful – If I have been – here´s my apology!

You might have a commander who can tell people to stand back. If you have not – I never did say something. I don´t know the internal structure of Deso or how you organize your zergs.
Let´s do things better next time guys – You could have had Wildcreek Run after we captured it.
Never mind – things happen!

in WvW

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

I don’t even…

Attachments:

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in WvW

Posted by: Skyllar.3562

Skyllar.3562

I don’t even…

some1 thought hes funny i guess..

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Awesome fighting all day round in EB, had some epic moments hehe. Siegeing Klovan for what seemed like an eternity till we finally bled you dry and managed to get in lol

@ Majessive we weren’t playing for points only for fights, the only reason we kept taking SM was so we could get to the fights quicker. And we hardly zerged you down with VS, we killed most of VS before taking you guys out after, was just there for the fight regardless of consequences.

Had a blast today but kudos goes out to GD from ER you tore our pugs apart if they slipped up in movement, sorry we had to blob you afew times it was the only way to kill you quick enough to fight the rest of your blob ;D

Looking forward to this match up, things are alot more lively!

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

(edited by Ins.7139)

in WvW

Air.3154

Did you mean me to be reasonable? Sorry, I didn´t want to go into length about that.
The players who have been there might know what I meant.
And did not want to be unrespectful – If I have been – here´s my apology!

You might have a commander who can tell people to stand back. If you have not – I never did say something. I don´t know the internal structure of Deso or how you organize your zergs.
Let´s do things better next time guys – You could have had Wildcreek Run after we captured it.
Never mind – things happen!

Nah your post was fine, just was saying that players here are a little part of the playerbase in wvwvw, usually people you speak with on the forum has developed a tought behind theyr way of doing wvwvw, while the zerg you met out there…not so much. I know lots of people that doesn’t care of who they fight as long as they kill someone, not even caring to conquer or whatnot, besides, some time happens to be double ganged by server. It just might have been an unlucky situation ^^;

in WvW

Posted by: CorliCorso.6254

CorliCorso.6254

Well, if you think you have to defend Vizu

Oh, yes. The last three months have given us nothing but love & admiration for Vizunah.

And further to the above, I hadn’t heard of GD before but they certainly looked formidable & organised. It’s just a shame for them they aren’t going to be able to face the likes of RG and VOTF.

in WvW

Posted by: Jmikeydarby.3105

Jmikeydarby.3105

Oh, yes. The last three months have given us nothing but love & admiration for Vizunah.

Bahahaha. So much of this! Just read my link in my description to see our opinion of Viz.

Vraekora (Average Unkillable Ele)
Council of The Inner Sanctum [Coin] | Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: suprNovae.5410

suprNovae.5410

We hoped for more entertaining fights on EB and at the beginning it was pretty laggy but this night turned out to a very amazing one! Much respect to the pug zerg of Desolation this night. You always showed the will to fight and you were really organised compared to other pug zergs.
Just out of curiosity… which guild did the leading pug leader belong to? (recognized a few guild tags everytime)

Clint B E Eastwood – Guardian
Callous Philosophy [LaG]
† Good Old Days [GD]

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

I’ve been quite impressed by your organization Elona not just your zergs but also wvw matters. we did learn alot from you guys [GD] even if we outnumbered you late into the night you still wiped us a couple of times and set an example for all of us to learn from.
We were on Deso BL before hopping onto EB and managed to hold Garrison against both of you for part of the night which was a impressive feat. Besides the lag now and again it was a fun night overall.

P.S Some of us ARE playing for points when we can some of us still has some pride to at least give it go, a new server entering the matchup has got some people interested in wvw again and cause some people are new they need to learn the ropes about wvw. Currently we only have queues on one BL and EB at prime afaik and lack the coverage, we will drop naturally eventually whether it’s after the Glicko change or not.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in WvW

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

We hoped for more entertaining fights on EB and at the beginning it was pretty laggy but this night turned out to a very amazing one! Much respect to the pug zerg of Desolation this night. You always showed the will to fight and you were really organised compared to other pug zergs.
Just out of curiosity… which guild did the leading pug leader belong to? (recognized a few guild tags everytime)

There was 2 of us leading from INVI, we tried VS’s strategy of running a Melee Group commander (myself) and a Ranged Group commander (Haley Targaryen). Was our first time trying it and I think we managed to get 60 people on TS, was going really well till you guys turned up and was a constant thorn in our side haha

Well played though looking forward to more.

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in WvW

Posted by: Kiryu.3028

Kiryu.3028

So glad Elona joined us, finally a worthy foe.
Such glorious battles on EB, keep up the good work.

Also yes Desolation doesn’t play for points so don’t get mad if we appear while you are fighting vizunah, we’re mostly in for the good fight.

As for War Legend (or what remains of it), they proved to be most worthy on the battlefield, happy to have the few of them around.

The rest of the zombies, they can keep to their towers and come out at night for all i care, don’t think anyone notices anyways except when they bring teh mighty blob and so comes the skill lag as well, such is life.

Loneli / Angerclad – Professional Zerg Diver. ~Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Xispeo.1706

Xispeo.1706

Welcome Elona, thank you to come to refresh T1, thank you as well to the few WL still playing on Deso : we have now opponents !! Yeeeepiiiiii !!!

Vizunah – Zorèy/Crystalizer

in WvW

Posted by: scanz.4536

scanz.4536

There was 2 of us leading from INVI, we tried VS’s strategy of running a Melee Group commander (myself) and a Ranged Group commander (Haley Targaryen). Was our first time trying it and I think we managed to get 60 people on TS, was going really well till you guys turned up and was a constant thorn in our side haha

Well played though looking forward to more.

You both done a very good job and we certainly missed the 2nd/ranged tag when Hayley had to take a quick break.

Have to echo what has mostly already been said; so far it has been great having Elona in the match-up. They have freshened the tier up a bit and are bringing some really entertaining fights, particularly [GD] on EB last night. Let’s keep this kind of action up all

in WvW

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

Dear Deso,

Could you plz move your a** , I know you take many pleasure to play against VS, and sincerely, we would feel very badly to take your place, and your enjoyment in D1 the next week.

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Mystery.7392

Mystery.7392

Dear Deso,

Could you plz move your a** , I know you take many pleasure to play against VS, and sincerely, we would feel very badly to take your place, and your enjoyment in D1 the next week.

Just stop night capping and Kodash will beat the hell out of you.

Aloha Luana – The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Warrior – Gunnar’s Hold
Will always love Elona!

in WvW

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

Dear Deso,

How about no

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

in WvW

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

Dear Deso,

Oh god, already trying to avoid the beat up !
You’re French, ain’t you ?

;)

in WvW

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

How about no

You breaks my heart ;(

Just stop night capping and Kodash will beat the hell out of you.

Yes, if only, but unfortunately they do not listen to me, and Kodash deal flabby.

Oh god, already trying to avoid the beat up !
You’re French, ain’t you ?

And the report between them is?

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

(edited by Wothan.4673)

in WvW

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

French players making jokes about french are thread gold.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in WvW

Posted by: Cottage Pie.6215

Cottage Pie.6215

Yesterday’s endless attack train was immense fun, learning more all the time, some nice fights again today too, is great to have some fresh blood in EB, invigorates us all I think.

Taua Roqa – Desolation since day minus 3

~~~My Elite PvP Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xOsNW7zTA

in WvW

Posted by: Jue.6493

Jue.6493

What guilds are left on desolation now for WvW? How are the queues?