T1 EU Vizunah/Desolation/Elona 10/05/13

in WvW

Posted by: Aveneo.2068

Aveneo.2068

There is something that has started to bother me… And I’m not not talking about Vizunah running away or Elona plowing me under with a megazord or anything.

No, the thing that bothers me is the current behaviour of certain commanders (and their groupies) who blame other people when their group is defeated by one of the opposing servers for not being on DesospeakTS.

It’s one thing to send out a frienly reminder to join TS for a slightly more coordinated run; but it is another thing entirely to use it as a stick to beat others with as if not being on TS was the reason for a wipe.

If people want to join in on TS that’s great, but constantly blaming others for not being on TS will only serve to drive a wedge between people.

So stop making excuses and placing blame on others. Just take it like a MANLY MAN when you didn’t win a fight.

Valiant Aislinn – Aveneo Lightbringer – Shalene Amuriel – Dread Cathulu
Fojja – Vyxxi – Nymmra – Mymmra – Champion of Dwayna .. and more

Highly Over Powered Explorers [HOPE] – Desolation EU

in WvW

Posted by: Vroum.2906

Vroum.2906

• sigh * always the same never ending story.
    How about a ZvZ? Zerg vs Zerg with same numbers (maybe a 60 vs 60 ?). So we can find out which pug zerg is the best on open field. There is enough space in the north of bay.
    Anything else has no sense. I want to get rid of this topic.
    Anyway…I don’t want to sound arrogant but the matchup is over and Vizunah has no chance to get first. Let’s try this kittening unique project on all borderlands.
    Could be an amazing event!
    For the truth! :p

Isn’t it what happens every day on EB ?

Guardian | Warrior | Elementalist on Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: Hwestdinen.8913

Hwestdinen.8913

Let me come back to why “I feared that this happens”: I think Elona is winning the current match because it is a 1 vs 1 with spectators and not a 1 vs 1 vs 1.
This is good for Elona as it allows Elona to counter Vizu’s night advantage with Elona’s day advantage.

In a normal 1 vs 1 vs 1 like we had it February, this balance is less given.
Vizu still has night-advantage as all others sleeping, but Elona has a reduced day advantage as Deso (or any other third) is awake as well, i.e. while Vizu is capping anything in the night unopposed, the other two have to fight each other instead of being able to cap everything back.

So I feared that this happens because it may let Deso drop out of T1, replacing Deso maybe with someone Elona has to fight during the day, destroying the balance that currently favours Elona.

You need to refresh a little. There is no more Nightcapping from Vizu. Your Multimap Raid is twice than ours.

It’s not a reproach, but you make points at night, look at the matchup:

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/16/

And now, we rarelly have queues, even on EB

Hwestdinen (Ranger 80)
Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

• sigh * always the same never ending story.
    How about a ZvZ? Zerg vs Zerg with same numbers (maybe a 60 vs 60 ?). So we can find out which pug zerg is the best on open field. There is enough space in the north of bay.

@Aveneo

We are trying to promote DesoSpeak so we can better coordinate and organize the current community as typing in the middle of things is hard..
Anything else has no sense. I want to get rid of this topic.
Anyway…I don’t want to sound arrogant but the matchup is over and Vizunah has no chance to get first. Let’s try this kittening unique project on all borderlands.
Could be an amazing event!
For the truth! :p

Isn’t it what happens every day on EB ?

Nah it should be less than 60v60 which would take into account some amount of individual compositions, skill, group coordination and it wouldn’t lag up the server.

@Aveneo We are trying to promote Desospeak so that we can better coordinate and organize the current community, it’s not always the reason why people wipe or lose towers etc cause some people just wonder off and do their own thing but it makes life easier for commanders knowing people are on TS to be able to communicate with his players and listen in to any reports cause typing in chat in the middle of something is not easy.

P.S Of course commanders can get things wrong, we’ve also had some new commanders on EB who are learning at least I hope so!

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in WvW

Posted by: Aveneo.2068

Aveneo.2068

@Aveneo We are trying to promote Desospeak so that we can better coordinate and organize the current community, it’s not always the reason why people wipe or lose towers etc cause some people just wonder off and do their own thing but it makes life easier for commanders knowing people are on TS to be able to communicate with his players and listen in to any reports, cause typing in chat in the middle of something is not easy.

I have nothing against that and promoting the fact that there is a dedicated Desolation TS for general WvW communication is great! No argument there.

No, it becomes annoying when those commanders/groupies start blaming others after a wipe ‘because you were not on TS’.

Valiant Aislinn – Aveneo Lightbringer – Shalene Amuriel – Dread Cathulu
Fojja – Vyxxi – Nymmra – Mymmra – Champion of Dwayna .. and more

Highly Over Powered Explorers [HOPE] – Desolation EU

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Commanders that look at others to search for a fault are a mess in any case (be it TS or twink or …).

I do not mean that every failure is caused by the commander, but a commander that blame other for a failure are bad for the morale. Be positive! (Next time we wipe them, we only have to do more of ….)

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in WvW

Posted by: Amasius.9014

Amasius.9014

In fact I don’t really think it’s double teaming against you, this is a match Elona vs Vizu with Deso spectating the match,

We’re not spectating, we’re actively doing your work for you. Like doing all the hard work to take Bay on Vizunah BL only for you to take over when it gets easy.

You’re welcome, by the way.

An entire map full of green towers and you go for ours. So frustrating.

Hm, what time are you talking about? At the time of your post we [ÆGIS] were on Vizu BL and took bay in four hours only twice, the rest of the time we ignored you since you were pretty much inactive. We defended the Vizu garrison for hours and their towers switched the owner all the time.

Now I can understand that you were not happy because the second time we took bay, well, we waited a long time for you guys to take it back from Vizu, you didn’t and we couldn’t let the points tick for Vizu forever. Then we surprised you at the inner gate, but hey sh.. happens. So yeah, thanks. But really, I got about 190 badges in those four hours and surely less than 10 from Deso players.

Pishy – Warrior
[FeaR] The First Impact – Riverside

(edited by Amasius.9014)

in WvW

Dayra.7405

You need to refresh a little. There is no more Nightcapping from Vizu. Your Multimap Raid is twice than ours.

And now, we rarelly have queues, even on EB

Yeah, looks like Vizu gave up fighting Elona this match and is preparing a revenge for next week

The Vizu-hordes only devastating Deso now

Somehow it looks like the Vizu night-crew moved to Jade. You need reinforcements from T2?
I never though that I would say that: Thank you, SFR for waking up right in time

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in WvW

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

Yeah, looks like Vizu gave up fighting Elona this match and is preparing a revenge for next week

I very much doubt that.

The following is my point of view on things and I speak for myself only :

We’re in a strange transitory situation on VS. We’ve won a lot during the game’s beautiful days. Now, Anet does not seem to care about WvW (nothing new here), so it had quite an impact : lots of good guilds have been leaving, people play for the karma and wxp … nothing really interesting going on.
Nothing worth waking up on hour earlier in the morning. Nothing worth having Troma spend all his energy. Nothing worth calling all the retired commanders.

I mean, it’s nice to have some competition, you guys on ER are strong. We like fighting you. But I don’t think the majority of VS is willing to use the big artillery to stay first (it would take a lot of efforts, you’re really good). We don’t really care no more.
We’re just enjoying our time, fighting with friends, trying new things, and focusing on our community. Grand Cross and Vizunians is most probably something that will continue on other MMOs. GW2 is dying (speaking WvW).
I think only Anet can reignite the flame !

Once again : only my opinion on what’s happening now, I do not speak for CPC, RAID, GC or VS.

(edited by Leorcyn.1063)

in WvW

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

Hello friends, it’s about time

I think i need to give you some honest informations, like i always try to do. I think the situation is totally new. Let’s analyze the situation:

1) After the last giga call to arms, a lot of people from PvE world came in WvW to farm WXP/Karma, and vanished when Elona came in force
2) This moment made some VS guilds stop or move (i talked about it on previous post)
3) our old Elona friends trained a LOT and, once again, surprised the Vizunians i think
4) instead of training commanders and stay focused, a lot of people changed their mind and became arrogant (really arrogant, not what you said here)

I saw some disgusting sh** like a player saying to a beginner girl: “get out of this serv, you noob, you suck”

and from an other guy, racists sh**: “Get out of Vizunah, you are not french, kitten noob, useless bas***”

This is Vizunah, this? Nah. This is not the serv we made, and the valors and virtue we put in the past.
5) I stopped the game exactly 1 month ago, just after being sure the server was secured. I had to work all days to refrain dramas, solves problems and play a moderator role. Now, a lot of internal dramas come back again, without a “peacekeeper” and it’s growing each day… and this is what makes me the most sad.
6) 90% of our old commanders stopped the game or moved
7) Elona has been underestimate by some of our people, even few GC members. This slap is a return to reality. You changed in well mate.
8) there is still a resistance from dedicated great players

To finish, if we have to loose or fall versus Elona, i will never be sad on this. They NEVER trolled us by the past, never insulted us, always respect. They never cryed, focused on their serv, played the points like us. I would say they are our german version.

If we have to loose, it will be an honor to loose to you, Elona.

The Vizunah you know doesn’t exist anymore. Maybe another new page of the story will open up, one day.

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

(edited by Troma.3250)

in WvW

Posted by: TyrDaishi.1057

TyrDaishi.1057

@Troma

Many of the things you wrote are also true for every WvW-Community on every Server. There are constant changes and problems, that are cooking up fom time to time. I will continue to play GW2 as long as it stays fun, please don’t try to analyze problems or shift the blame, just come back to the game and fight us head on as you always did before.

I’m curious, will the french RvR community move to TESO or will you wait for Camelot Unchained? (Which would be strange since it will be years until the project will be finished, if ever)

in WvW

Leorcyn.1063

@Troma

Many of the things you wrote are also true for every WvW-Community on every Server.

Not really on the same timescale : VS hold itself together with little movement or external drama during 8 months. Like Troma said, few servers did this, but ER is one of them.

in WvW

Posted by: Calico.9780

Calico.9780

@Troma

Ty for telling us whats going on. My guess is that many of the problems evolved because there was no real competition for a while (and surely your departure also played a role). Hopefully we can help fill the gap and give Vizunahs strong WvW Playerbase something to focus on. Fighting us for the Throne of Europe should prove more funny then fighting each other.

Pls consider a comeback. But even if you don’t, you have my respect. And so does the Vizunah Community (at least those good ppl from the good old times).

Always enjoyed fighting you.

[AI] Anima Immortalis
Commander – Elona Reach Homelands

in WvW

Posted by: cazza.6078

cazza.6078

Much respect for you and VS, Troma. But I can’t believe that VS will fall apart. You still have a lot of players who are willing to fight. And don’t forget it’s our first week in T1 after a very long time and many from us are very motivated at the moment. This will go down week after week. In fact, it has already begun.

in WvW

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Sad to hear from Troma that VS is slowly falling apart. But I can imagine the game has become boring and stale for them. And the recent days Anet is doing are not exactly reigniting WvWvW. Adding ascended gear at affordable prices e.g.
2 gold + 600 badges for amulet,
3 gold + 900 badges for ring
5 gold + 1200 badges for accessory
10 gold + 1500 badges for a backpiece
I think this would reignite WvWvW again. If the prices will be too high e.g. 3k badges, only hardcore will be interested.

I know this forum is full of VS haters, but actually I would want to copy many good things from your organization and I hope some veteran VS players would jump to Desolation (we are multi-lingual) and also show us some of your strategies and organization.

It will be interesting to see when and who will rise to tier #1. Desolation is surely gonna stay in tier #1 for at least a week, even though judging from our coverage and numbers we would probably belong to tier #4 or #5. Our biggest strength is to have some superb 1-vs-1 and small scale roamers. It is less about organization, but actually more about individual skill. We still have several big WvWvW guilds, but most of them are playing prime time only.

Once again I want to thank everybody fighting for Desolation at Deso BL this morning and noon. When I started my commanding duty there was just me and level 46 warrior and level 49 guardian. Very nice players by the way. I think they gained a level or two pretty fast. We got more people, two towers, 3 supply camps, all underwater.

Unusual fight at Woodhaven tower. About dozen VS used a guild golem to break down the doors fast. They were all inside, so I rushed in alone to stop them capping our lord room. Very soon followed by our group and we wiped them. Why do you VS people need guild golems to take one tower? You know you can build several rams for the price of one. :-P

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

(edited by Deniara Devious.3948)

in WvW

Leorcyn.1063

Don’t go too fast guys ! VS is not “falling apart”. VS is in a meh state, not knowing if it’s going to elvove towards a well-deserved retirement or another round of epic fights.

And Deniara : golems are fun ! I personally think we used golems much more in the good old times, and we need some of them back on the battlefield !

in WvW

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Don’t underestimate VS, they always back off / play less when a new powerhouse moves in. VS are the masters at winning the war but holding their own in “battles”. Sad to see you going inactive Troma, i just hope your server doesn’t go through the same kitten BT did when Maxs (XAOC) packed his bags.

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in WvW

Posted by: Zilly.3279

Zilly.3279

Don’t underestimate VS, they always back off / play less when a new powerhouse moves in. VS are the masters at winning the war but holding their own in “battles”. Sad to see you going inactive Troma, i just hope your server doesn’t go through the same kitten BT did when Maxs (XAOC) packed his bags.

I’m still active on VS just to kick your kitten off INS

Like yesterday

Zilly Guardian [MN]
Commander EB on Vizunah Square.

in WvW

Posted by: Pannonica.5378

Pannonica.5378

I think i need to give you some honest informations, like i always try to do. I think the situation is totally new. Let’s analyze the situation:

1) After the last giga call to arms, a lot of people from PvE world came in WvW to farm WXP/Karma, and vanished when Elona came in force
2) This moment made some VS guilds stop or move (i talked about it on previous post)
3) our old Elona friends trained a LOT and, once again, surprised the Vizunians i think
4) instead of training commanders and stay focused, a lot of people changed their mind and became arrogant (really arrogant, not what you said here)

I saw some disgusting sh** like a player saying to a beginner girl: “get out of this serv, you noob, you suck”

and from an other guy, racists sh**: “Get out of Vizunah, you are not french, kitten noob, useless bas***”

This is Vizunah, this? Nah. This is not the serv we made, and the valors and virtue we put in the past.
5) I stopped the game exactly 1 month ago, just after being sure the server was secured. I had to work all days to refrain dramas, solves problems and play a moderator role. Now, a lot of internal dramas come back again, without a “peacekeeper” and it’s growing each day… and this is what makes me the most sad.
7) Elona has been underestimate by some of our people, even few GC members. This slap is a return to reality. You changed in well mate.

To finish, if we have to loose or fall versus Elona, i will never be sad on this. They NEVER trolled us by the past, never insulted us, always respect. They never cryed, focused on their serv, played the points like us. I would say they are our german version.

The Vizunah you know doesn’t exist anymore. Maybe another new page of the story will open up, one day.

Attachments:

Pannonica
Red Guard

in WvW

Posted by: Xispeo.1706

Xispeo.1706

… I think Elona is winning the current match because it is a 1 vs 1 with spectators

Holidays in Germany, plus strong motivation to reach T1, combined with several weeks of massive domination of VZ which reduced level & motivation much on our side. We have almost no more waiting queue on border lands now. I don’t doubt my server is going to adapt to Elona and learn, and if VZ behaves as before our level should get better & better. Now I am a bit skeptic about gw2 future, many players just leave the game, and WvW is getting just more boring with all these arrow carts.

Vizunah – Zorèy/Crystalizer

(edited by Xispeo.1706)

in WvW

Posted by: nachtnebel.9168

nachtnebel.9168

Holidays in Germany

Currently there are no holidays in Germany, in some Bundesländern they start next week.

, plus strong motivation to reach T1

That on the other hand is absolutely true.

, combined with several weeks of massive domination of VZ which reduced level & motivation much on our side.

Another valid point, too much success makes people lazy.

We have almost no more waiting queue on border lands now. I don’t doubt my server is going to adapt to Elona and learn, and if VZ behaves as before our level should get better & better.

I really hope that, it would be great for both our servers.

Salix Babylonica (Necro), Tharnath (Guardian), N Faculty (Mesmer),
Occam Pi (Ele), Acaena Elongata (Warrior), Finja Salversdotir (Ranger),
Bytestream (Engineer), Vim Whitespace (Thief)

(edited by nachtnebel.9168)

in WvW

Dayra.7405

Holidays in Germany

Only one small region (Sachsen-Anhalt, 2.3 Mio. people) had school-holidays this week.
Everyone will have free next Monday. Two large regions (Bavaria 12.6 mio and
Baden-Württemberg 10.8mio) will have school-holidays whole next week.

This week 3% of Germany had holiday, 30% of Germany will have holiday the whole next week

Edit:

Xispeo & Rake, did you noticed that it writes 10.05./21.05 (Berlin) whereas it writes 21.05. – 31.05. (Bavaria)? First means ON 10.05 AND ON 21.05, whereas the second means FROM 21.05. TILL 31.05. Look at the graphical display on the bottom of http://www.schulferien.org/Schulferien_nach_Ferien/Pfingstferien/pfingstferien.html
to see that next week 10 times as many germans will have holiday than had this week

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in WvW

Xispeo.1706

Holidays in Germany

Only one small region (Sachsen-Anhalt) had school-holidays this week.
Everyone will have free next Monday. Two large regions (Bavaria and
Baden-Württemberg ) will have school-holidays whole next week.

I don’t know Germany in details, just saw that 20-30% of Germany is on holidays atm, and you gonna have more in the next weeks. I mean that’s all right, few weeks ago France was on holidays during a month and it had a strong impact on maps, this is life

in WvW

TyrDaishi.1057

Now I am a bit skeptic about gw2 future, many players just leave the game, and WvW is getting just more boring with all these arrow carts.

I command often during primetime on our offensive bls (hence deso and vizu) and I never use AC’s to fight armys, only to destroy siegeweapons.

I would also like to ask: How many players do you personally know that left gw2. Everyone is talking about it, but noone ever gives a number or prove. Don’t get me wrong I have no reason to not believe you, I’m just wondering about the actual amount of gamers that stop playing GW2. I know only 6 players personally, so I’m always like: Whaaat? =D

in WvW

Posted by: Thimill.9162

Thimill.9162

I would also like to ask: How many players do you personally know that left gw2. Everyone is talking about it, but noone ever gives a number or prove. Don’t get me wrong I have no reason to not believe you, I’m just wondering about the actual amount of gamers that stop playing GW2. I know only 6 players personally, so I’m always like: Whaaat? =D

CPC at reset in december : 40 players. Yeaaaah :]
CPC at reset in may : 7 players. Meeeeh :[

Soibo, Soibel, Soibon : Asura engi – guard – necro
Vizunah Square – War Legend and ex-[Run]

in WvW

Xispeo.1706

Now I am a bit skeptic about gw2 future, many players just leave the game, and WvW is getting just more boring with all these arrow carts.

I command often during primetime on our offensive bls (hence deso and vizu) and I never use AC’s to fight armys, only to destroy siegeweapons.

The waiting queue on VZ is the best answer I can give you, now there is almost no more waiting queues on BL on prime, 2 weeks ago that was at least 30mn, and could be 1h-1h30 regularly. Personally this is almots impossible to say, I have played during a long time as a pug in a pug guild and moved to another guild some few months ago, but my very 1st guild stopped to play after a month, there were around 20 players, next guild collapsed a bit after I joined my current one and there were many players in it, some few still play, most stopped since january. In my current guild I would say 1 player per week atm.

(edited by Xispeo.1706)

in WvW

Posted by: Rake.7169

Rake.7169

in WvW

Posted by: Pihtt.4360

Pihtt.4360

ER’s coverage, Troma’s leaving, VS in a bad situation… I suggest VS haters to create a “SFR 3.0” now. Why not gathering on desolation for example?
VS is feverish, you should take the opportunity.

Guardian [Run] Welcome To Wonderland: http://team-run.eu

in WvW

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

VS is always feverish when other servers are in good shape. Although I gotta give them credit for the “last stand” push, which was, aside from the lag, one of the of best WvW weeks I’ve ever had.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

(edited by Wolfheart.1938)

in WvW

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

Won the battle lost the war.
Actually this week, lost the battle and the war.

[RG]

in WvW

Leorcyn.1063

Won the battle lost the war.
Actually this week, lost the battle and the war.

I’m not sure I follow here : would you please be so kind as to develop your thesis ?

Which battle and which war are you talking about ? Who won, who lost ? You’re kind of cryptic.

in WvW

Posted by: CorliCorso.6254

CorliCorso.6254

It will be interesting to see when and who will rise to tier #1. Desolation is surely gonna stay in tier #1 for at least a week, even though judging from our coverage and numbers we would probably belong to tier #4 or #5.

Unless ANet change the system soon then it’ll be longer than a couple of weeks.

With out current coverage we’ll keep holding our own in EB with the occasional prime time presence in one of the BLs, so our score will be roughly the same as this week, and our rating won’t change much. So we’d have to hope that either SFR continue their resurgence and do even better next week (I seriously doubt they’d risk being ‘promoted’) or they drop off and let JS have a much stronger week, pushing their rating up instead. Neither is likely so nobody’s rating will threaten ours any time soon.

in WvW

Posted by: Calico.9780

Calico.9780

Just back from the battlefield with the small UvL/AI Guildteam on Elona Homelands. First couple of hours have been pretty boring, with the occassional Commander Event to knock down. But the last hour really showed some promise, with MOS and some other Guild showing up and giving us good fights. We couldn’t really win any of the fights (outnumbered 2:1), but i think we managed to hold them at bay at least. With a lot of help of our Mainzerg ofc.

I hope Vizu regathers it’s strength soon, with the upcoming holidays for ~25% of Germany next week. As a 50/50 Guild and PUG Server we usally profit quite heavily from the increased numbers we can field.

Unless ANet change the system soon then it’ll be longer than a couple of weeks.

Winter is coming. Wait, i mean Change is coming. Guess it’ll take them a couple of weeks, but they are reworking the formula.

[AI] Anima Immortalis
Commander – Elona Reach Homelands

(edited by Calico.9780)

in WvW

Posted by: Sacrx.6721

Sacrx.6721

THE EYE ALWAYS WATCHING!!!.

Red Guard – Ultimate Dominator World First 25/6/13
if carlsberg played Guardian.

in WvW

Posted by: Cottage Pie.6215

Cottage Pie.6215

So basically, without the damage control speeches; Vizunah are failure cascading after the shock of not being able to nightcap golemrush Elona because they have more than 5 people defending their stuff at 5am.

Who would have expected this.

Taua Roqa – Desolation since day minus 3

~~~My Elite PvP Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xOsNW7zTA

in WvW

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

Damage control with an honest post, describing defaults? i would like more damage control speeches like this in politic so. No it’s not damage control my friend, it’s some explanations by a retired guy who still love his server. You imagine Leorcyn or Kingface explain things? they can do only trolls, they deserves a kick on their butt

@Sacrx: i do not fear death !

Attachments:

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

in WvW

Leorcyn.1063

So basically, without the damage control speeches; Vizunah are failure cascading after the shock of not being able to nightcap golemrush Elona because they have more than 5 people defending their stuff at 5am.

You do realise that we still hold our place in T1 ? That we have nothing to be ashamed of ? We have a very strong ennemy, ER, but we’re not crumbling down.
I don’t think we’re even close to the definition of “failure”.

We’re not losing this one because of “not being able”. We’re losing this one because, first, ER is much more organized; second, after 8 months of the same thing, people are slightly less motivated to wake up at 6am.

Troma has been retired for a month (perhaps a bit longer even), the only thing changing this week is that we have an ennemy who’s able to stand on his two legs.

@Tromolle : you know it’s not true, I’ve been really nice in this topic. Except the few posts that have been deleted, but you didn’t see them !
You know I can do worse ! ;D

in WvW

Xispeo.1706

This is true that VZ is losing players but it should be the same on other servers as well.
WvW is gonna change a lot in the next few months since there will be a way less players on the maps.
Personally I only come to play now with my guild raid, I don’t play as a pug anymore and I have started another mmo, a new one, and I guess I am far from being alone.

in WvW

TyrDaishi.1057

Damage control with an honest post, describing defaults? i would like more damage control speeches like this in politic so. No it’s not damage control my friend, it’s some explanations by a retired guy who still love his server. You imagine Leorcyn or Kingface explain things? they can do only trolls, they deserves a kick on their butt

@Sacrx: i do not fear death !

I turn on my Barry White music for you 2 Lovebirds.

in WvW

Posted by: romainette.2369

romainette.2369

vizunian facts :
-you don’t have to wait to enter wvw or like 5 minutes on eb
-we clearly lack of commanders, as example yesterday night on elona map, no commanders were up ; is it because we had nothing and we were farmed at spawn, the task was too hard ?
- as elona troops are well organized, german type, and vizunian are sometimes more casu (french type), it s for sure tough to fight, it needs more strategy, organization, which is for now clearly not implemented (at least on a global coverage)
i am optimistic, because some guilds are trying to think/prepare how to defeat elona, so i am convinced that we are gonna beat u soon :-)
anyway it is interesting to fight with u guys, i prefer to wipe instead of having nobody in front of us
necrotic kisses from vizunah

in WvW

Posted by: suprNovae.5410

suprNovae.5410

We know Vizunah have been in T1 since the first day of the weekly WvW reset.
You had to fight against many problems like NA guilds (RUIN, PRX etc…) and super wvw guild servers (Blacktide, SFR etc…). You got hit hard but you showed that you always can stand up. And now you are struggling again.
Im sure you will overcome the problem. But please….
Let us celebrate our VICTORY!

Clint B E Eastwood – Guardian
Callous Philosophy [LaG]
† Good Old Days [GD]

in WvW

Leorcyn.1063

And you should !

Two reasons :
- you’ve been really strong, you totally deserved it. Kudos to the nice community, it’s refreshing after months of the FSP-BT-SFR-SFR2.0 crowd.
- we will fight for it, so you better enjoy the trophies as long as you have them :p

in WvW

Posted by: Zilly.3279

Zilly.3279

You deserve it

See you this evenning for the Reset on EB.
I will fight until i cannot click on my mouse anymore !

[MN]

Zilly Guardian [MN]
Commander EB on Vizunah Square.

in WvW

Posted by: Nebulae.8160

Nebulae.8160

hey Leorcyn!
Thank you! as you know we always restart heavy which will last tilll… wednesday. from then we will just wxp-train you! haha, just kidding^^

serious: just get rid of your spoiled twinks, get a few commanders and you will be nearly as strong as at our last matchup! i know you are missing a few strong wvw-guilds but there are still MoS & Co. left. they should start to lead the pug´s… same as we do! if there are no commanders our guild groups start leading. even at guildraids!

as you can see at “millenium.org” 60k isn´t that mutch! and we know you as an server able to fight BOTH opponents at one time! you don´t need your “call-to-arms” to night-cap. you simply need that missing night-commanders at days!

even if we hadn´t holidays this week but next…

[ Ægis ] Heimdall

(edited by Nebulae.8160)

in WvW

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

Desolation we did good! We scored over 100k points! Lets try this again for the coming 2 months and we have much fun!

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in WvW

Xispeo.1706

We know Vizunah have been in T1 since the first day of the weekly WvW reset.
You had to fight against many problems like NA guilds (RUIN, PRX etc…) and super wvw guild servers (Blacktide, SFR etc…). You got hit hard but you showed that you always can stand up. And now you are struggling again.
Im sure you will overcome the problem. But please….

You do deserve your victory, there is no doubt about that.
Especially because you developped your own strategies and have a specific way of playing, which is a good challenge for us and a good way to enhance our own strategies.

in WvW

Posted by: Nebulae.8160

Nebulae.8160

@Magnetron:
deso DID good! you are missing forces, that´s all. you are focused at EBL that´s ok. but that´s the reason you get “stomped” at every BL. you´r simply not enough. but your 2-5 or even your 10 men-grp´s are doing very well! you ARE a threat but you got stomped evry time we are showing up…
and that is not because we are focusing you to get a tier down… that´s simply because you are at THAT moment at a target we were moving to… like bay 2 days bevore…

Be sure you got nothing then respect for not giving up but fighting! our focus is and will be vizunah!

Greetings!

(even if we are that week at open field haha)

[ Ægis ] Heimdall

(edited by Nebulae.8160)

in WvW

Posted by: Mocles.8341

Mocles.8341

Elona congratulations for this victory déserve

first post on the forum. Sign of respect

Players Born on Vizunah

[Angeli-Tenebrae] Mocles

(edited by Mocles.8341)

in WvW

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Desolation we did good! We scored over 100k points! Lets try this again for the coming 2 months and we have much fun!

Thats the spirit mate! I definitely had fun and you can already notice the movements we talked about past week. Things will definitely change for Desolation from this point onwards!

Cheers to the weekend and a brand new reset! Looking forward to it! See you on EB Viz / Elona!

Team Aggression [TA]

in WvW

Posted by: GrandMechantLoup.8201

GrandMechantLoup.8201

Congrats to Elona you had win since Tuesday afternoon. But now don’t ruin your victory with forum warriors please.

jade sea, EU

(edited by GrandMechantLoup.8201)