T1 NA green bl queue bugged? Empty map?

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Tonight the green bl has had a queue all night from all three sides and no one I talk to finds anyone on their contacts list appearing on that map.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Posted by: aandiarie.7195

aandiarie.7195

Something is bugged for sure. I spoke to people on TC and FA and for sure they have queues and none of their people are there.

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Did anyone test if it was an actual queue (well, bugged or not)? False queues is a common occurance, but it usually goes away after a short while.

in WvW

Posted by: Rehab.4395

Rehab.4395

ive been queued for the map for hours, none of the camps are getting flipped (all 3hours+ old) yet no yaks are getting anywhere (hills stuck on 36ish/40 for reinforced for hours too).

tcs score is also going up very quickly in last skirmish and this one.
edit: api doesnt seem to be saying tc getting enough kills though, and their ppt been equalish with bg, so not sure where tc points coming from.
edit2: worked out whats going on in regards to last edit, will post below (bgbl objectives award 0 points every tick)

(edited by Rehab.4395)

in WvW

Posted by: Chrono.6832

Chrono.6832

Can confirm from TCs side. It’s queued up with none of our commanders, contacts or anyone on the BL. South camps and towers held for over 3 hours with no upgrades. Lots of people are irritated that BG gets a solid hold on PPT.

in WvW

Chrono.6832

I don’t think that is related to this bug. There is a blob v blob on ebg rn, though.

in WvW

Rehab.4395

the last tick didnt give bg the correct amount of points (around 40 instead of the ~90 displayed a the top) i didnt watch tc/fa carefully but i suspect one or the other may have gotten more and there is some group rfom either server flipping everything on the bugged bgbl.

edit: the last bit was wrong, ill post what seems to be happening below (bgbl objectives award 0 points every tick).

(edited by Rehab.4395)

in WvW

Chaba.5410

I don’t think that is related to this bug. There is a blob v blob on ebg rn, though.

Because no one can get on BGBL xD

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

in WvW

Chaba.5410

Did anyone test if it was an actual queue (well, bugged or not)? False queues is a common occurance, but it usually goes away after a short while.

Not a fake queue at all. We purposely queued to see what would happen. I (on my FA account) went from #17 to #4 after about 2.5 hours then logged. Some guildmates didn’t move in queue at all. One person got down from #7 to #2 in queue after 2 hours before they had to log too. No one actually had their queue pop.

Chaba Tangnu

(edited by Chaba.5410)

in WvW

Posted by: aandiarie.7195

aandiarie.7195

Either it’s a massive bug or a hack?

in WvW

Rehab.4395

Found something new about the bugged BGBL.
Blackgate are getting ZERO points from BGBL, noone else is either.

1s before tick.
http://i.imgur.com/uadbfPj.jpg
Few seconds after tick.
http://i.imgur.com/nPwQZaX.jpg

The missing points are approx the points on BGBL.

in WvW

Chaba.5410

(hills stuck on 36ish/40 for reinforced for hours too).

Seems like the map is frozen then and that explains the queues and missing points.

Chaba Tangnu

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

There does seem something wrong with green BL, it shows a queue of over 30, which never occurs at this time, and it has been showing for some time now. I noticed PPT has not been distributed properly, BG has had a higher PPT then FA but somehow had lower score this skirmish, so something seems very wrong.

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

in WvW

Rehab.4395

Can confirm from TCs side. It’s queued up with none of our commanders, contacts or anyone on the BL. South camps and towers held for over 3 hours with no upgrades. Lots of people are irritated that BG gets a solid hold on PPT.

BG actually getting 0 points from BGBL, so TC should be happy, you guys getting free skirmish wins for however long this takes to fix.

in WvW

Chrono.6832

I get that now; people assumed wrong as no one bothered to pay close attention to the tick. I still hope anet fixes that hiccup up for BG.

in WvW

Posted by: misterman.1530

misterman.1530

No word on this at all? Any change?

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

We all noticed that as well while on TCBL last night.

I honestly thought the gvg craze was back because it was que’d for quite a long time and the entire map was green.

in WvW

Posted by: HiTandMayhem.1378

HiTandMayhem.1378

Seems like the map is frozen then and that explains the queues and missing points.

Yeah it looks like the only way to get an accurate point count is to replay this week.

[UNIV] – Guild Leader, [DSM]- founding member
[TLC] – MicroCenturion
Fort Aspenwood Community Member

in WvW

Chaba.5410

Yeah it looks like the only way to get an accurate point count is to replay this week.

7% chance at rolling BG again.

Chaba Tangnu

in WvW

Posted by: HiTandMayhem.1378

HiTandMayhem.1378

7% chance at rolling BG again.

HAHAHA! I love that FA got T1 and nobody wanted it. Can we get a troll roll again? Only time will tell.

[UNIV] – Guild Leader, [DSM]- founding member
[TLC] – MicroCenturion
Fort Aspenwood Community Member

in WvW

Posted by: Hexinx.1872

Hexinx.1872

I thought it was just me … I went in to BGBL no queue when I got home from work … (I always start by doing my dailys) … saw 1 other guy on the map sitting at the vet… we waited for about 10 minutes… I got bored, no vet spawned, started to head to s camp but my skills were flashing … I was wondering why I was lagging, thought ‘oh god, I’m probably gonna get steamrolled by some zerg, this lag is huge) went back towards the vet … try to say chat to the guy, no chat would appear. At this point, I’m thinking my game client must be messed up, let’s do a restart and clear this issue.

Restarted, 30 seconds later load into LA, press B … BGBL queued to 16 or so … so I head to another map and do daily thinking wow … I must be missing some amazing run going on there. When I was just there and saw no tags, no groups forming, nothing … just one guy without a guild tag. So i watch the map, and the queue … it goes up a bit over the course of 10 minutes and no objectives are flipping. At this point I thinking, man what is going on… come to forums and see …. this thread.

Something was surely messed up on that map …. but what was it?

in WvW

Posted by: DeeSystm.1256

DeeSystm.1256

Is Anet looking into this? Like I’m pretty sure this confirms that something in wvw is right borked.

“I came to play.” me
r4420k+ blazetrain

in WvW

Posted by: misterman.1530

misterman.1530

Is Anet looking into this? Like I’m pretty sure this confirms that something in wvw is right borked.

Oddly, they haven’t replied. Not to this thread nor the one in the Bugs forum. Not that I am in any of the servers affected, but it would be nice to see what happened (since if it happened once, you can be sure it will happen again).

Sadly, they will wait to see if it “fixes” itself at reset.

in WvW

Posted by: gatsu.2813

gatsu.2813

I talked with the anet dev, they will be observing NA prime tonight