T1 Server - Why Stay?

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: FinalPatriot.8034

FinalPatriot.8034

Folks, I’ve been on the TC server since the day I started GW2 and have really enjoyed WvW up until I came back to the game a few months ago. I’m primarily a roamer with either myself or 1 other person and it just seems these days that WvW is completely full of zergs. Is there no place for the solo roamer anymore on a T1 server?

As a solo roamer, would it be best for me to change to a different server? What are the pros/cons of doing so?

Laura Seranus – Mesmer –
“Shatter Me!”
“I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.”

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: Stupendous Man.4920

Stupendous Man.4920

T1 is not very pleasant for solo roamers. It’s primarily due to high population. As far as I am aware, T2 is not free from this either. Your best bet for finding solo fights would be T3/4.

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: gavyne.6847

gavyne.6847

There’s plenty of roaming action in T1, but a lot depends on the timezone you play in. If you happen to play during NA prime, then there’s no escaping it, you’ll bump into a lot of people. Although I do still see plenty of solo/duo action around bloodlust. You may want to try that.

EBG is also a good place to find more scattered action, mainly because it’s more of a place people kitten around a lot. Lots of random pugs just running all over the place. A lot of stragglers. Easy for you to avoid the blobs because they blob together, so just avoid where oj swords are on the map.

But if you really want less action, then I suppose transferring out of T1/T2 should give you that kind of gameplay.

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

T1 NA is a hellish place for solo roaming. The coverage makes it hard, and the timezone you play in definetively adds to this pressure.

If NA player, try moving to T1 or T2 EU (pretty much the same really). The matchups are varied (check millenium if you do not believe me). The roaming during late EU hours (early NA prime, all the way to SEA) is usually great. Not too many people, a single map jumping zerg, maybe two if lucky, rest is just havoc groups, and there is a lot of random groups running about.

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: Krustydog.3072

Krustydog.3072

SoR beckons you. Can you hear it?

SoR FTW

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: Coyote.7031

Coyote.7031

Con, if you hate it, you can’t transfer back because tier 1 is full. This is huge in my opinion, there’s no going back to see your friends, guildies, etc. One way ticket out.

Con, the other servers are very volatile, you may end up in a server that either gets a surge of new/transferring players or more likely, you get one that empties out and leaves a husk behind slowly dropping down the tiers. Eb and flow of the tide that is WvW.

Con it costs 1800 gems and another 1800 if you are displeased with your choice.

Pro, you are more likely to show off your skill and be able to roam in a lower tier. And most likely be a valued member of that server.

So if you really want to, research your destination realm very carefully, and even consider reaching out to their community website or TS and talk with them. Get a feel for the server and it’s players.

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Do not leave TC. They need as much quality roamers as possible.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

And after posting in that other thread about TC being dead, I see this thread that TC is all zergs. Hmmm, different perspective I guess.

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

T4/5 is your best bet. I have moved across about 8 servers now looking for good places to roam. I’ve been in T1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 and 5 is by far the best. 1 – 3, too blobby. 4 not great at times either but do-able.

You can roam in any tier if you know how to do it but in T1 you’ll get sick of being blobbed because no matter how good you are it’s going to happen… I know because it why I left T1 in the first place.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: Pixelninja.6971

Pixelninja.6971

Just play sPvP. More and better fights then roaming in WvW.

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

FinalPatriot.8034

Perhaps it’s my timing then because I’m almost always hitting the NA prime zones when everyone else is online. I honestly selected TC after beta because it was “supposed” to be the unofficial RP server. Funny how things have changed…

Coyote makes a good point about not being able to transfer back. The one really nice aspect of TC is that there is ALWAYS someone around to find a group with. Well, on those rare times when I actually want to be in a group…

Laura Seranus – Mesmer –
“Shatter Me!”

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

A roamer’s paradise is Borlis Pass. If you were to transfer there, you wouldn’t have to worry about blobs everywhere.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

FinalPatriot.8034

A roamer’s paradise is Borlis Pass. If you were to transfer there, you wouldn’t have to worry about blobs everywhere.

How stable is the rest of the server though? A happy medium between the blob and a ghost town would be nice.

Laura Seranus – Mesmer –
“Shatter Me!”

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: Mo Mo.1947

Mo Mo.1947

Just drop down a tier or something. There’s a big difference in population probably.

You gotta be adaptable if you want to solo roam in T1. It’s crowded sometimes. But not always.

Your real problem isn’t that you are in T1, it’s what time and which days you play WvW.

When I play WvW in tier 1 there are often far less players than during peak times. If possible, change what time you WvW, and don’t expect to be able to solo roam on the weekend.

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: Telly.4962

Telly.4962

T6-T8 allows some bonus roaming opportunities, like soloing Towers, and taking Keeps with a buddy, or soloing Keeps if you are that OP (I’m not… yet).

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

How stable is the rest of the server though? A happy medium between the blob and a ghost town would be nice.

Would you consider “roaming” to be the ability to cap Stone Mist by yourself?

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: joneirikb.7506

joneirikb.7506

In general tier 4-8 are good for roaming. I’d say T3 but unfortunately that place is pretty messed up. Also all the servers of t3+4 are rotating in and out ot T3 so you would be getting a taste for it no matter what (Except Darkhaven, that keep RNG dodge T3).

Most of silver (t3-6) are a pretty happy medium, you will have map queue’s at prime time, and various amounts of presence outside of that. But you should always find some place where you can solo roam or small group roam and feel that you accomplish something.

Most of bronze (t6-8) are probably what you would call ghost towns, since next to none of us have coverage for anything outside of NA prime (Kaineng excepted, we got coverage for everything EXCEPT na prime! Woo, special snowflake!), but most servers can put enough for a single queue or so at reset nights and occationally a day outside of that. But there is lots of roaming down here, always something to do, and always useful as every man counts.

Think about what kind of experience you’re interested in, how much people, what kind of guilds, what kind of opponents that you want to meet etc. Ask more questions in that direction and contact people on servers you could be interested in.

Elrik Noj (Norn Guardian, Kaineng [SIN][Owls])
“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
“The objective is to win. The goal is to have fun.”

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

For T1, you can find more loner when you roam in BL. Don’t go anywhere near EB because they’re all noobs who can do nothing but ganking with 3+. When alone, they always run away, and then you’’ll find 2 noob invisible thieves around that loner and try to gank you to death.

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: Hamster.4861

Hamster.4861

What you will miss, moving from a gold server to any other non gold server, is the infrastructure.

In lower tier servers, there are not as many people focused on upgrading and sieging everything properly. Sometimes there arent resources for such upgrades, sometimes there are not people to do such upgrades.

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

Just go play pvp. Your roaming set up will pretty much work there and there are always lots of 1v1 , 1v2, etc to be had, and best of all, people are specced for it so it won’t be your usual faceroll of a poor zergling.

Just try not to die of boredom from the q waiting, the rage quitters, the ‘experts’ , etc

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

ive been having a blast solo roaming on tc the past couple weeks. but i do get tired of running back to the objective i wanna push only to find the same 2-5 guys are still sitting in it after killing my solo butt. ill get tired of all of it eventually, but the constant zerg fights are interesting to me since its pretty rare where i started.

i think the thing is… youve gotta be looking for someone to fight in t1. cuz theres so many people that youll find fights whether you like it or not. if you wanna ppt, but dont wanna join some guild that does raids… well there isnt much room in t1 for solo roamers tryharding for ppt. unless you wanna sit in structures ticking siege while you play pokemon.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

When i played on TC some year ago, it was hard to solo roam. 2 thieves + 1 warrior groups were all over the place. Granted, i do play ranger so i get a lot more attention from the trolls then people rolling other professions (it is fun to run across all EB with a map blob chasing you for sniping their commander with a norn racial elite signet burst setup. good times, good times)

However i found myself some friends within a, then, medium size guild named TORK. Great people, good havoc players. If they are still around, seek them out. They are a blast to play with and they know how to effectively havoc roam on EBG even during prime.

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: Knox.3126

Knox.3126

When i played on TC some year ago, it was hard to solo roam. 2 thieves + 1 warrior groups were all over the place. Granted, i do play ranger so i get a lot more attention from the trolls then people rolling other professions (it is fun to run across all EB with a map blob chasing you for sniping their commander with a norn racial elite signet burst setup. good times, good times)

However i found myself some friends within a, then, medium size guild named TORK. Great people, good havoc players. If they are still around, seek them out. They are a blast to play with and they know how to effectively havoc roam on EBG even during prime.

We are still around, but as of late the guild seems to be a bit more focused on zerg busting. But I personally do A LOT of solo roaming/ havoc , or small 2, 3 man groups. You should message me in game I teach a lot of survival tactics and ways to keep your self alive, or just ways to improve your roaming to fellow guild members. I have been on t4 and t2 servers and I have to say I have the most fun roaming on t1

(edited by Knox.3126)

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: Sorel.4870

Sorel.4870

As someone mentioned, T5 is great for roaming, if you play close to prime time. After 1 am and before 4pm it’s dead. Everything in between is a lot of fun.

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: Flyphish.6398

Flyphish.6398

T1 has the best roaming simply because it has the most coverage. Some times are very zergy, i.e. reset and certain maps where float zergs are converging. One just needs to learn what areas to avoid and ways to create advantageous engagements.

I can always find small fights and have definitely honed my awareness trying to avoid getting facerolled. Plus the general trend is for players to migrate up tiers, staying in T1 ensures longevity and less boredom.

Roaming is a nice casual, relaxing activity when I don’t feel like queueing, or have had one too many single malts. If I am feeling competitive, I obviously go tPvP.

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: mako.2431

mako.2431

Folks, I’ve been on the TC server since the day I started GW2 and have really enjoyed WvW up until I came back to the game a few months ago. I’m primarily a roamer with either myself or 1 other person and it just seems these days that WvW is completely full of zergs. Is there no place for the solo roamer anymore on a T1 server?

As a solo roamer, would it be best for me to change to a different server? What are the pros/cons of doing so?

T1 is just about running around avoiding the other zergs and flipping keeps/towers over and over. The lower tiers are not much better, but at least they allow for some roaming.

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Do not leave TC. They need as much quality roamers as possible.

Unfortunately, there really aren’t very many quality roamers in T1 on any of the servers. It ends up being roamer vs small havoc team pretty quickly. Not fun.

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

T6-T8 allows some bonus roaming opportunities, like soloing Towers, and taking Keeps with a buddy, or soloing Keeps if you are that OP (I’m not… yet).

Soloing towers and keeps when there are no defenders is a different kind of roaming for sure.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

Soloing towers and keeps when there are no defenders is a different kind of roaming for sure.

its something i miss already after only a month in t1
but not necessarily the no defenders part, i like dueling a person for a keep. feels high stakes.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

T1 is just about running around avoiding the other zergs and flipping keeps/towers over and over. The lower tiers are not much better, but at least they allow for some roaming.

There is only one thing better then when someone pretends to know what happens daily on 24 or so servers. And that is when they attempt to tell you haw one or three of them operate, and are so glaringly incorrect.

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

Maybe your problem is that your only focused on 1 role. T1 has zergs and havok running all day long. I am also in a t1 server and I multitask, and generally have no issues with roaming. I zerg, havok, scout and always have fun. Many people do not seek 1v1 fights because they are a waste of time. Many times its some mesmer or thief running some cheese build thats annoying to fight and they wont bother going for a real fight because if they dont burst you down right away they will stealth and run away when they get low on hp. I see these 1v1’s as a waste so I personally dont seek them, if I’m going to cap a camp, thats what my focus is not to look for someone to gank.

In regards to always facing a zerg when trying to roam, thats just not the case. If you know how to watch the map, it will make things a lot easier for you, also being in ts or w/e comms your server uses will let you know what map your team is on, watch the map, see where they attack, and go for camps, towers etc, watch the roads leading to the enemy objective your team is attacking if your looking for fights. Ive seen small teams do some amazing things, and to say its always zerg vs zerg is just utterly false, many times its small groups vs small groups.

You can change servers to one with a smaller wvw pop but t1 servers are all full, so you might find yourself bored because the other tiers are not as active as t1 and you wont be able to get back in. T2 has traditionally been a good place for roamers though I’m not sure if thats still the case.

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: grifflyman.8102

grifflyman.8102

SBI has a lot of roamers and it’s the only constant game play we can get out of WvW. It’s rare to get a good, even math-up where each server is competing past the weekend, so a lot of WvW players have learned to roam. That said, we do compete when we have a map queue but it’s rare to get those.

I feel that server transfers should open up for servers lower than T3.

(edited by grifflyman.8102)

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: Rome.7124

Rome.7124

Maybe your problem is that your only focused on 1 role. T1 has zergs and havok running all day long. I am also in a t1 server and I multitask, and generally have no issues with roaming. I zerg, havok, scout and always have fun. Many people do not seek 1v1 fights because they are a waste of time. Many times its some mesmer or thief running some cheese build thats annoying to fight and they wont bother going for a real fight because if they dont burst you down right away they will stealth and run away when they get low on hp. I see these 1v1’s as a waste so I personally dont seek them, if I’m going to cap a camp, thats what my focus is not to look for someone to gank.

In regards to always facing a zerg when trying to roam, thats just not the case. If you know how to watch the map, it will make things a lot easier for you, also being in ts or w/e comms your server uses will let you know what map your team is on, watch the map, see where they attack, and go for camps, towers etc, watch the roads leading to the enemy objective your team is attacking if your looking for fights. Ive seen small teams do some amazing things, and to say its always zerg vs zerg is just utterly false, many times its small groups vs small groups.

You can change servers to one with a smaller wvw pop but t1 servers are all full, so you might find yourself bored because the other tiers are not as active as t1 and you wont be able to get back in. T2 has traditionally been a good place for roamers though I’m not sure if thats still the case.

thanks for your reply, and I agree with you 100%.

Sounds like you are not on TC, and based on what you say, I see why the other 2 T1 servers have success. Their “roamers” will do more, and sounds like the ones on TC (such as OP) wants easy ganking or small scale fights that dont help the WvW scores. If so, they are better off on other servers instead of TC.

Lastly, those people who suggested the OP to do sPvP, I think the reason is there’s a slight gear advantage in WvW, that’s why he’s not doing it.

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

FinalPatriot.8034

Ya’ll make several good points but the main reason I roam is because I don’t use teamspeak, vent, mumble, etc unless I absolutely have too. I’ve run into too many issues with those programs so now I tend to avoid them. That being the case, I’m pretty much forced to solo roam. I know, that opens up a whole another topic there…

Laura Seranus – Mesmer –
“Shatter Me!”

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

X T D.6458

I will also add this in regards to TC roamers. I am on BG, and I have friends on JQ and TC as well, TC roamers have a very bad reputation with players on BG and JQ because they tend to be trolling gankers, hence when we know a tc group is attacking something many players here leap at the oppurtunity to go after them because there is so much disgust towards the TC players. Its also not just the ganking, building open field siege in camps, dancing on dead players, sending hate filled private messages ( I get those a lot) I dont mind personally I get a good laugh from them, running cheese builds, and just other trolly behavior. So if your constantly running into a lot of enemy resistance when roaming, some of your server mates are to blame as well.

(edited by X T D.6458)

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: Thothkepara.2539

Thothkepara.2539

Tier 3 and 4 is actually fairly choice for roaming for the same reasons its become such a contentious topic. SoS has such overwhelming numbers compared to the rest of t3 and 4 that they constantly have scouts and camp flippers roaming at all hours of the day. I’m on NSP and never for lack of finding some roamers in our BL to say nothing of EB whenever I’m on.

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

I thought TC was the nice server. Whatever happened to the happy go lucky Dolyak Parade having TC?

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: medusashadow.3567

medusashadow.3567

I can see you have not played long time let me fill you in fa ruin that a long time ago so now Tc seek revenge for all there dolyak being slaughtered by the hands of fa

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: Samis.1750

Samis.1750

NA primetime is pretty crowded on the map, so even camp flipping groups tend to be larger.

A lot of people run tankier zerg builds, so they are not really interested in an unfair fight and you run at least 1 if not 2 duelist builds. Plus nobody likes to fight a P/D perplexity condi thief(they are generally viewed as extremely cheesie), hence even if you are initially successful, you are likely to attract multiple enraged enemies even if at first you are successful.

I would try and ensure your class/build allows you to contribute in multiple roles (small group, zergings, scouting) to deal with the different situations that pop up on a map and perhaps restrict your pure roaming efforts to off hours.

Tarnished Coast

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

X T D.6458

I thought TC was the nice server. Whatever happened to the happy go lucky Dolyak Parade having TC?

TC still has many nice people, and back when I was on SoR I had a lot of respect for TC when we fought them up until the first season, because they were always tough and aggressive. It was during and after the first season that TC basically sold its soul to get into t1, organizing double teams with JQ against SoR to get 3rd place in the tournament, and then buying up guilds from SoR, and elsewhere, so they got flooded with wvw transferees from other servers, and of course the bandwagoners that followed.

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: Bristingr.5034

Bristingr.5034

I will also add this in regards to TC roamers. I am on BG, and I have friends on JQ and TC as well, TC roamers have a very bad reputation with players on BG and JQ because they tend to be trolling gankers, hence when we know a tc group is attacking something many players here leap at the oppurtunity to go after them because there is so much disgust towards the TC players. Its also not just the ganking, building open field siege in camps, dancing on dead players, sending hate filled private messages ( I get those a lot) I dont mind personally I get a good laugh from them, running cheese builds, and just other trolly behavior. So if your constantly running into a lot of enemy resistance when roaming, some of your server mates are to blame as well.

Bullkitten. I’m on TC and BG is TERRIBLE with their roamers. Especially your ganker “QQ” group. Your server gives constant rude private messages and dances on our dead bodies. I’ve found TC players to be nothing but cordial. Sure, we’ll interrupt a duel, but only because we believe that Duels are meant for OS, not BL or EB.

I won’t even mention the constant double-teamming from both of you servers. That kitten gets old fast.

(edited by Bristingr.5034)

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

X T D.6458

Bullkitten. I’m on TC and BG is TERRIBLE with their roamers. Especially your ganker “QQ” group. Your server gives constant rude private messages and dances on our dead bodies. I’ve found TC players to be nothing but cordial. Sure, we’ll interrupt a duel, but only because we believe that Duels are meant for OS, not BL or EB.

I won’t even mention the constant double-teamming from both of you servers. That kitten gets old fast.

TC is as guilty of double teaming as anyone else, please dont act like a victim.

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

Solo roaming in T1 isn’t really a thing during NA prime. But that’s where the beauty lies. You can log in at any other time and find good fights.

If you can only play during NA prime, then T1 and T2 isn’t for you.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: Bristingr.5034

Bristingr.5034

TC is as guilty of double teaming as anyone else, please dont act like a victim.

We don’t work with another server by hitting the opposite side of Garri, Hills, or Bay. If we come in between JQ and BG fighting each other, it’s because we just wanna cause anarchy and mass chaos (and get lots of free bags), not work with another server.

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Having fought JQ and BG since the SoR matchup days, I found your black Kettle calling ironic, Pot.

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Yak parades!!!!

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: gavyne.6847

gavyne.6847

Everybody feels they get double teamed on their home BL. This is a fact, but that’s also how home BL’s are designed. You always have to defend against 2 servers trying to take your things.

As someone who plays on JQ, I can tell you some commanders do talk with commanders from other servers. But they sometimes talk to TC commanders as well, such as the other night when JQ owned left half of BG’s borderland, while TC owned right half, with BG having only their garrison in their own color. The commander at the time said to not attack TC owned hill, because it was the day we decided to push BG.

Then yesterday, the whole JQ zerg was holed into Bay while TC & BG both tried to take it. We were stuck defending Bay, that we lost everything else as a result. Yeah, talk about double teaming yes? But again, that was our home BL, so it’s expected. You both had your map blobs there.

On T1 servers where population is quite large, and WvW activity is very busy during primetime hours, you’re always going to get hit hard in your home BL should the other server’s map blobs decide to go there. So please, stop with the whole double teaming crap. It’s rubbish and you know it. I’ve lost count how many times we’ve taken BG’s keep in EBG last few days. We honestly did it so often that their keep stayed paper throughout the night & day.

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

Posted by: Dhemize.8649

Dhemize.8649

Yak parades!!!!

We have parades every now and then. I really wish fireworks could be used in WvW! I have a few stacks of various fireworks that could add to the festivities. Boxes of fun don’t cut it. :/

Anyway, if T1 doesn’t have parades I see no reason to stay there.

…. Now I want another parade.

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

X T D.6458

Having fought JQ and BG since the SoR matchup days, I found your black Kettle calling ironic, Pot.

I was on SoR for 22 months, and fought JQ & BG for over a year, my post was about current matchups not something that happened over a year ago.

T1 Server - Why Stay?

in WvW

X T D.6458

We don’t work with another server by hitting the opposite side of Garri, Hills, or Bay. If we come in between JQ and BG fighting each other, it’s because we just wanna cause anarchy and mass chaos (and get lots of free bags), not work with another server.

Thats a funny story, also not true, maybe you should tell some of your commanders who do that everyday, its funny though how you think you can justify double teaming for your server, but anyone else who does for reasons like wanting fights or like you say mass chaos, has no excuse and is obviously just organizing it with the other server, get over yourselves.

Oh its also so sweet of TC and JQ never to fight each other when they are both inside one of our keeps, its cute they dont want to hurt each other