T3 New Fight Tier

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

Some of you may or may not know, but Maguuma is trying to make T3 a fight tier again. If you are interested in fighting VR, PYRO, TG and possibly FUN and your guild is tired of the blob of T2 and T1 then come join SBI or Dragonbrand or if you want to fight along side us join Maguuma. We number 1 ppt, number 1 fight guilds and number 1 forum warriors. This is the official announcment. Please rally your man menz and come to T3 today!

Bad Elementalist

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Posted by: EremiteAngel.9765

EremiteAngel.9765

i support this. T1 blobbing is horrendous.

Scourge Demo Weekend Roaming Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsby6rYkxS8

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

Well, 2 servers in T1 only know how to blob. They try to win by just sheer force of numbers and no skill. nothing can be done about that besides bring on the new BL map which will kill the blob.

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiak.3281

Kodiak.3281

Well, 2 servers in T1 only know how to blob. They try to win by just sheer force of numbers and no skill. nothing can be done about that besides bring on the new BL map which will kill the blob.

By kill the blob you mean make it even larger to overcome built in PvE defenses that smaller groups of players are inequipped to defeat against even a few defenders?

Kodiak X – Blackgate

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Posted by: Sungtaro.6493

Sungtaro.6493

Look. They are advertising to rebuild a tier in a manner they like. They don’t care about T1.
Remember T3 , this is a thread about T3.

Good luck guys. Hope you have success in reestablishing T3.

Never attribute to malice what can be attributed to incompetence.

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

T3 want to fight, get new guilds, get new bandwagoners, start winning i WvW.
T3 rise to T2, everyone go “omg they want to win?!” and get even more bandwagoners.
T3 become T1 and the circle of life begins again.

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

FrownyClown.8402

T3 rise to T2, everyone go “omg they want to win?!” and get even more bandwagoners.

I just want to get some good fights without getting a big AJ by dragonaids or get sieged to death by sbi

Bad Elementalist

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Posted by: ASP.8093

ASP.8093

Err, the OP is trying to attract both allies and enemies to improve play in the bracket, not stack one server to push it up above the others.

Nemain The Eyeless · [JOY] · Tarnished Coast · http://tcwvw.com

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

Err, the OP is trying to attract both allies and enemies to improve play in the bracket, not stack one server to push it up above the others.

Does seem like t2 come to t3 the new fights tier. In which case the circle of life described by dawdler is fulfilled…

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Posted by: tluv.5821

tluv.5821

This thread will ultimately get closed, but before that happens let’s think about this.

T3 will become the new t2 in time if we decide to make it the fight tier.

If you just want fight guildS against fight guilds, then you need to go the very bottom where glicko doesn’t even matter. No chance of aj, ppt doesn’t matter, and all that will happen are fights. That’s what needs to happen .

[EG] Ethereal Guardians
Formerly [QT] Questionable Tactics

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

tluv.5821

Though, I was just thinking. Last I checked, the devs that do play, play on the t3 servers. Perhaps getting the devs to check out the fights and the unofficial organized matches would spark their desire to figure out how to implement gvgs

[EG] Ethereal Guardians

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Posted by: Kanebrake.6192

Kanebrake.6192

If you just want fight guildS against fight guilds, then you need to go the very bottom where glicko doesn’t even matter. No chance of aj, ppt doesn’t matter, and all that will happen are fights. That’s what needs to happen .

This is pretty much the fact of the matter. And I’ve seen the same thing mentioned before and it hasn’t happened. Probably because no guild wants to take a chance of moving and then find out that no one else moved to the lowest tiers with them. Then they’d have to turn around and pay for another transfer back up.

BG

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

tluv.5821

True. Nobody wants to try and do that. However, and this is something that has a zero chance of happening, ALL the fight guilds hold a summit. Say this is what we need to do. And do it. Fight guilds that do not will run out of guilds to fight and eventually move. Most fight guilds do not care about server loyalty

[EG] Ethereal Guardians

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Posted by: Rhialto.8423

Rhialto.8423

As a member of Dragonbrand I support this message.

Your choices are: join Maguuma if you want numbers, join Dragonbrand if you want to give Maguuma a run for their money, and join Stormbluff if you want to make sneaky back-alley deals with Maguuma because you can’t compete.

We like fighting against Maguuma though.

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Posted by: Ballads.2509

Ballads.2509

Here is what happened…Mag players Fair weathered around to a bunch of servers when Mag fell apart. They saw what they wanted their server to be. Saw how great it was to be on a stable T2 server. They seek to recreate what they had saw during this Current Mag revival push. Unable to do so or to push into the fight tier(T2) they seek to create a new fight tier to make up for their short comings. Don’t worry tho, history will repeat itself and after short time mag will grow quite again as it players spread back to more stable servers.

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

FrownyClown.8402

Mag is already well on its way to taking DB’s spot in t2. If fight guilds did come to t3 they should go to the other servers to even it out. Also, mag didnt really do any “deals” with SBI. I just think they respect us a bit more since all db does is flip during sea and push with siege.

Bad Elementalist

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Posted by: Ben K.7329

Ben K.7329

Mag isn’t going to get anywhere near T2 by just equalling DB’s rating as there’s still a 150 pt gap between the tiers.

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Rhialto.8423

Mag is already well on its way to taking DB’s spot in t2. If fight guilds did come to t3 they should go to the other servers to even it out. Also, mag didnt really do any “deals” with SBI. I just think they respect us a bit more since all db does is flip during sea and push with siege.

I’m sure they respected Mag a lot after y’all ran the steamroller over them!

And if Mag or SBI doesn’t like that people actually use the game mechanics of WvW, I’m not sure what to say. Although my unfortunate reading of that cesspool of the internet, gw2wvwnet, leads me to believe that the tryhards there really don’t like siege weapons.

(edited by Rhialto.8423)

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Oh the irony.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

t3 is terrible. Having fought Mag, DB, and SBI recently, each server only has a few gems and a sea of rubbish. PYRO is okay, VR is okay, every other guild on Mag is average to trash. Weak pugs. Solid roamers. SBI has great zerg pugs, terrible otherwise, no serious guilds. DB is just all around pretty terrible in just about every conceivable way.

Tier 3 is not the fights tier at this moment. I’d say of all tiers I’ve been in, it’s among the worst for fights.

Mag, you cannot makes a fights tier when you have so few fights guilds. You can’t do it. You’ll need to get way more fights guilds before we’re anywhere near making t3 a fights tier. Until then, it’s one of the most abominable PPT tiers around, with Mag’s scrub ppters (sfd/fail) fighting db’s ppters (everyone in SEA) with some poor 3rd server caught in the middle of the ajs.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Posted by: expandas.7051

expandas.7051

I just want to get some good fights without getting a big AJ by dragonaids or get sieged to death by sbi

You should give roaming or small group engagements a shot. Running with a zerg or 20-mans can get old fairly quickly.

t3 is terrible. Having fought Mag, DB, and SBI recently, each server only has a few gems and a sea of rubbish. PYRO is okay, VR is okay, every other guild on Mag is average to trash. Weak pugs. Solid roamers. SBI has great zerg pugs, terrible otherwise, no serious guilds. DB is just all around pretty terrible in just about every conceivable way.

Tier 3 is not the fights tier at this moment. I’d say of all tiers I’ve been in, it’s among the worst for fights.

Mag, you cannot makes a fights tier when you have so few fights guilds. You can’t do it. You’ll need to get way more fights guilds before we’re anywhere near making t3 a fights tier. Until then, it’s one of the most abominable PPT tiers around, with Mag’s scrub ppters (sfd/fail) fighting db’s ppters (everyone in SEA) with some poor 3rd server caught in the middle of the ajs.

I agree with pretty much everything you said.

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Posted by: waSte.8640

waSte.8640

Please T2- FA, MAG, SOS. YB gotta go.

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Rhialto.8423

Mag is definitely taking this matchup so far, no doubt about that. But you’re off the mark when you talk about their roamers… they are terrible. I have run into exactly two that were really good in the past week, a mesmer and guard duo who ran the train on groups double their size. The rest melt in even matchups, lose favorable matchups, and run away if you catch them 1v1.

Mag has blobs, SBI and DB don’t have comparable blobs when Mag’s blobs are blobbing. Not saying Mag isn’t earning their win bc that’s the WvW meta but that’s it.

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Posted by: displayname.8315

displayname.8315

GL with that now that the map cap has been lowered. FA’s 3:1 blob tactix not as effective anymore.

JQ subsidiary

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Posted by: Sungtaro.6493

Sungtaro.6493

Easter weekend actually makes the map cap a bit irrelevant. Well, I suppose if it continues for a while. The queues have actually been smaller on FA and from what I have seen, the population on SOS and YB have also been smaller.

I suppose we should continue the fiction that the server populations actually behave differently.

Sorry, I lost my notes. What am I supposed to accuse the other servers in my tier of doing? Am I supposed to still hate on the doylak parade?

Never attribute to malice what can be attributed to incompetence.

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

FrownyClown.8402

Mag is definitely taking this matchup so far, no doubt about that. But you’re off the mark when you talk about their roamers… they are terrible. I have run into exactly two that were really good in the past week, a mesmer and guard duo who ran the train on groups double their size. The rest melt in even matchups, lose favorable matchups, and run away if you catch them 1v1.

Mag has blobs, SBI and DB don’t have comparable blobs when Mag’s blobs are blobbing. Not saying Mag isn’t earning their win bc that’s the WvW meta but that’s it.

what? DB never fights us unless they outblob us. SBI at least fights.

Bad Elementalist

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Posted by: displayname.8315

displayname.8315

I suppose we should continue the fiction that the server populations actually behave differently.

Sorry, I lost my notes. What am I supposed to accuse the other servers in my tier of doing? Am I supposed to still hate on the doylak parade?

Just stick with the tried and true “the other server seigehumps”. It’s still the best way to recuit and gain favor in politics.

JQ subsidiary

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

Hard to fight when perpetually out-blobbed by a factor of at least three whenever I log in during NA afternoon/evenings. Sorry, this is not a fight tier. Fight tiers need have respect for their foes and respect for the game mode itself.

I lost all respect for Mag and SBI in WvW today. 6x numbers exclusively attacking only our territories; SBI’s EBG third untouched, BL’s untouched, map queue spawn camping DB in EBG and SBI + mag attacking our BL and only what we had capped.

I honestly hope either DB drops down a few tiers or Mag stays in T2 to avoid this kind of play. I’m cool getting steamrolled in an honest three-way fight by a server that dropped down. This is just disgusting.

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

Of course it is the fights tier – one random internet pserson says so. It must be true !

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

You can’t lie on the internet!

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Posted by: GreyWraith.8394

GreyWraith.8394

Given that almost all of DB’s wvw guilds have abandoned to FA, MAG or YB, this is unlikely.

End of the Dream by Evanescence
unofficial theme song of the Nightmare Court

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Rhialto.8423

SBI and Mag seem hell-bent on attacking DB and not each other. Which is fine, but makes SBI fools for doing so, because it’ll just launch Mag into T2 and leave SBI ranked below DB, since Mag just turns around and wrecks face on SBI once they’ve gotten the DB folks to log off.

Even with the double-teaming, SBI still can’t catch up to DB in the matchups. I doubt Anet is looking at who’s better at blobbing when they determine their rankings, they’re just looking at the realm scores.

(edited by Rhialto.8423)

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Posted by: azyume.6321

azyume.6321

Zzz double teaming? Really want to go with that?

SBI goes to where fight is. Simple as that and if some commander decide to go for retaliation for DB spending so much time on SBI border that’s forbidden?

You should learn to read a chart first before starting with crappy non sense conspiracy.
http://www.gw2score.com/server/Dragonbrand

Guardian Commander
Thief / Mesmer / Elementalist / Warrior / Necromancer / Ranger / Engineer / Revenant
Crystal Desert – Eredon Terrace – Fort Aspenwood – Stormbluff Isle

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

DeceiverX.8361

SBI goes to where fight is. Simple as that and if some commander decide to go for retaliation for DB spending so much time on SBI border that’s forbidden?

You should learn to read a chart first before starting with crappy non sense conspiracy.

LOL.

I’ve yet to see SBI fight us if not severely outnumbering us. Let alone fight mag.

Explain to me why the map looks like this, then, with SBI pushing our towers but dare not engaging on the hole-filled keep with mag sitting there camping? This sceen was taken five mins ago, and has been happening all day long. The second map a few hours ago.

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad295/NooFaiL/Random%20Stuff/MagSBIGangup_zpsmylwv584.jpg

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad295/NooFaiL/Random%20Stuff/gw090_zpstg7pwfgp.jpg

(Earlier:)
http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad295/NooFaiL/Random%20Stuff/gw088_zpshjdug13a.jpg

For those not in this, Mag is red, DB green, SBI blue.

If you seriously think this isn’t a cooperative effort to shut down DB you’re absolutely delusional or have no idea what’s going on with your server.

Like I said. I’ve lost all respect for these servers.

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

DeceiverX.8361

Looks like mag took the keep but wants to keep fighting. Where’s SBI if you want to fight so bad? Or is hiding in nearby towers while mag fights for you while not capping them what you consider fighting fair?

Give me a break.

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad295/NooFaiL/Random%20Stuff/MagSBIGangup2_zpswswdzi1l.jpg

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad295/NooFaiL/Random%20Stuff/gw092_zpspdwddrrw.jpg

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Rhialto.8423

Looks like mag took the keep but wants to keep fighting. Where’s SBI if you want to fight so bad? Or is hiding in nearby towers while mag fights for you while not capping them what you consider fighting fair?

Give me a break.

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad295/NooFaiL/Random%20Stuff/MagSBIGangup2_zpswswdzi1l.jpg

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad295/NooFaiL/Random%20Stuff/gw092_zpspdwddrrw.jpg

Funny thing is SBI is still solidly in 3rd place. All they’re doing is helping Mag get a bigger win.

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

DeceiverX.8361

I don’t think SBI cares about winning as much as a joint effort to keep us down since we’re ahead of both servers by such a large amount in terms of tier score to catch up.

(edited by DeceiverX.8361)

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Arius man stop talking like you recently fought mag. DH is a joke, had enough coverage to stay alive but you are all too scared because deep inside you love that PPT. You dont want to fight the up hill battle like SBI is.

I call out any DH guilds or groups to face any pug group that I lead on equal numbers, I gurrantee none will come out on top.

PvF aside though;

Tier 3 is stabilizing as DB loses rating. We only need guilds, individuals and leaders to step up and move to the servers in need ( Not maguuma). Come cheerish a less ppt, siege centric tier with a lot of potential.

Commander Nachonix

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Posted by: Fel.2319

Fel.2319

Give me a break.

fighting fair?

fair?

LOL

Oh, hi btw

~That Zerk Ele that was jumping on you

Fel.2319 – Maguuma – PM for duels, Idc what u play.

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

DeceiverX.8361

Give me a break.

fighting fair?

fair?

LOL

Oh, hi btw

~That Zerk Ele that was jumping on you

Stupid mist form e.e

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Arius.7031

Arius man stop talking like you recently fought mag. DH is a joke, had enough coverage to stay alive but you are all too scared because deep inside you love that PPT. You dont want to fight the up hill battle like SBI is.

I call out any DH guilds or groups to face any pug group that I lead on equal numbers, I gurrantee none will come out on top.

PvF aside though;

Tier 3 is stabilizing as DB loses rating. We only need guilds, individuals and leaders to step up and move to the servers in need ( Not maguuma). Come cheerish a less ppt, siege centric tier with a lot of potential.

Dh fought mag 3 weeks ago… We have fought Mag recently lol.

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/46/261

Also, stop with your silly posturing. Trying to deflect from legitimate criticisms with mindless insulting PvF just makes it look like you can’t actually respond to the criticisms. Your best Mag guilds couldn’t take a round off DOLO, whereas every guild on Dh that GvG’d DOLO (afaik, hart/mean/tag did) took round(s) from them. Not a single guild on Mag could take TAG in even numbers, or a militia zerg for that matter.

Also your TIER is DB/SBI atm, stop pretending it’s less siege centric or ppt centric. DB can’t fight for it’s life, SBI only fights in an 80 man blob and they will tell you that SAME thing. At BEST, if we grant that Mag is fun to fight, then that’s 1 fights server in t3… but there’s 2 others that really aren’t in any shape to be fun fights. Why go to t3 for fights, when t2 servers have more fights, better fights, and round the clock fights?

Edit: Also worth noting, why should we push up when t4 is a better fights tier than t3? You act like we’re running from t3 because we want to ppt, we’re running from t3 because we want to fight. No gvgs in t3, no skill in t3, IoJ is currently the best server to fight for us in the game. NSP also for open field fights, though they don’t gvg like IoJ does.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

(edited by Arius.7031)

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

FrownyClown.8402

PvF aside though;

Also, stop with your silly posturing. Trying to deflect from legitimate criticisms with mindless insulting PvF just makes it look like you can’t actually respond to the criticisms. Your best Mag guilds couldn’t take a round off DOLO, whereas every guild on Dh that GvG’d DOLO (afaik, hart/mean/tag did) took round(s) from them. Not a single guild on Mag could take TAG in even numbers, or a militia zerg for that matter.

Also your TIER is DB/SBI atm, stop pretending it’s less siege centric or ppt centric. DB can’t fight for it’s life, SBI only fights in an 80 man blob and they will tell you that SAME thing. At BEST, if we grant that Mag is fun to fight, then that’s 1 fights server in t3… but there’s 2 others that really aren’t in any shape to be fun fights. Why go to t3 for fights, when t2 servers have more fights, better fights, and round the clock fights?

Edit: Also worth noting, why should we push up when t4 is a better fights tier than t3? You act like we’re running from t3 because we want to ppt, we’re running from t3 because we want to fight. No gvgs in t3, no skill in t3, IoJ is currently the best server to fight for us in the game. NSP also for open field fights, though they don’t gvg like IoJ does.

come up then big boy. We would be glad to take on DOLO and your apparently fantastic guilds. VR is always looking for new challenges.

Bad Elementalist

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Arius.7031

PvF aside though;

come up then big boy. We would be glad to take on DOLO and your apparently fantastic guilds. VR is always looking for new challenges.

We neither have the coverage, nor do are there any guilds we in specific want to fight in t3. Dolo bested y’all, if none of you could take a round off of them, why would we have any desire to fight you whatsoever? The good guilds in silver are on IoJ atm, no reason to fight Mag rofl.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

PvF aside though;

Lets clarify some things and let this be the end of this argument since it has proven to be pointless as your biased and lack of experience in said tiers leaves you with little knowledge to back up your claims.

First, as far as I’m concerned DOLO only scrimmed ( very odd number gvg) with PYRO. Which isn’t the top group there is to face on mag.

Secondly, you speak of T2 as if you have been there, you have no clue what coverage wars are and your basement tier knowledge cuts real short to spit all this non sense.

Last but not least the fact that you feel IoJ/NSP guilds are giving you a tought fight ( and coverage wise too) is absolutely laughable. If DH was half as good as you make them sound to be you should not have any problem, being that only DOLO/CORE are the only fun dudes there and they are no where near a hardcore fight focused guilds.

There has been even more returning players into mag since we’ve arrived in T3, the fights across time zones are shaping up for the better but surely you wont take a participant of T3’s word for it.

Now please, leave the T3 thread to T3, DH has nothing to do or prove here since you can barely sustain T4

Commander Nachonix

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Arius.7031

First, as far as I’m concerned DOLO only scrimmed ( very odd number gvg) with PYRO. Which isn’t the top group there is to face on mag.

What’s the top group on Mag? I think they also scrimmed VR, but may be mistaken.

Secondly, you speak of T2 as if you have been there, you have no clue what coverage wars are and your basement tier knowledge cuts real short to spit all this non sense.

lol? How would you know I haven’t been there? Oh, because I’m primarily on Dh? Alt accounts don’t exist, apparently. I wish I had your omniscience.

Last but not least the fact that you feel IoJ/NSP guilds are giving you a tought fight ( and coverage wise too) is absolutely laughable. If DH was half as good as you make them sound to be you should not have any problem, being that only DOLO/CORE are the only fun dudes there and they are no where near a hardcore fight focused guilds.

No, I said they are giving us the best fights. Dolo is probably the best GvG guild in silver atm unless Mag has received some guild like FUN since I last saw you. Core is also up there. Aux is decent. Mag has, what? Pyro/VR/War/Fire? 2/4 are trash 2/4 are worse than DOLO. There’s not piece of evidence that Dh is aware of to suggest there’s anyone on Mag worth fighting, not a single guild (not to say some can’t be good/decent, I’m sure many are, maybe even better than Dh guilds, but why aim for guilds that the evidence says are inferior).

There has been even more returning players into mag since we’ve arrived in T3, the fights across time zones are shaping up for the better but surely you wont take a participant of T3’s word for it.

Now see, how can you not be lying when you’re facing DB and SBI of all servers? Lol the denial man, DB sucks, even their guild groups, and SBI doesn’t even HAVE guild groups. The fights around the clock that are “shaping up” are you fighting terrible pugs/guilds, whereas T2 actually has dedicated guilds to offhours, more round the clock there. Even ppt guilds are better fights than random pugs. T3 primarily has pugs and Mag has a few ppt-dedicated guilds in the off hours, that’s it. SBI only gives good fights in 80v80 sector, DB couldn’t put up a good fight against a Twinkie and EVERYONE knows it.

Now please, leave the T3 thread to T3, DH has nothing to do or prove here since you can barely sustain T4

Right but I’ve been in t3 and fought all t3 servers recently so I think my opinion is valid. T3 is trash, this isn’t some vindictive campaign arbitrarily against tier 3. Nor is it a vindictive campaign against any server in t3 (I have a highly positive opinion of SBI, a moderately positive opinion of DB, and while my opinion of Mag is low, it’s not as low as that of SF for example). Simply put, I’ve seen what you guys have to offer, and it’s trash.

The propoganda Mag is spewing is just astonishing. At least get it out there that t3 currently isn’t at all a fights tier, but if people want to try to make it one they should come over. The misinformation is just silly.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Posted by: Rakshasa.5493

Rakshasa.5493

Not on ‘Mag’ atm, but that will always be my home server, love them to bits, they took a fall, picked them selves up and moved up, much respect to the person at the helm of the server,

Still think there roamers are some of the best on NA,
Love them to bits
Keep it up Mag

#Magswag

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

FrownyClown.8402

TG is probably the best fight guild in mag atm. VR is still trying new things since our old comp doesn’t work as well without hammer trains (pre tornado nerf). We managed to get FIRE to disband. WaR still plays not sure what they do nowadays. Same with pyro. VR usually doesnt run into either but they seem to be doing the same hammer trains as before. It’d be cool if FUN came to mag but it would be better if we could fight them. I know Sit Up expressed interest in the gvg scene up here. too bad it is nonexistent. T2/T1 think that our tier is a joke and all the fights are up there, but I can assure you that mag guilds are hungry for fights and we will show up if you decide to come to t3 and fight us.

Bad Elementalist

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Posted by: Ufel.9504

Ufel.9504

Arius, man, it’s obvious everywhere you post that you have a not-so-secret kitten for Mag. Surprised you haven’t joined already like other haters have.

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

LOL.

I’ve yet to see SBI fight us if not severely outnumbering us. Let alone fight mag.

Explain to me why the map looks like this, then, with SBI pushing our towers but dare not engaging on the hole-filled keep with mag sitting there camping? This sceen was taken five mins ago, and has been happening all day long. The second map a few hours ago.

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad295/NooFaiL/Random%20Stuff/MagSBIGangup_zpsmylwv584.jpg

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad295/NooFaiL/Random%20Stuff/gw090_zpstg7pwfgp.jpg

(Earlier:)
http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad295/NooFaiL/Random%20Stuff/gw088_zpshjdug13a.jpg

For those not in this, Mag is red, DB green, SBI blue.

If you seriously think this isn’t a cooperative effort to shut down DB you’re absolutely delusional or have no idea what’s going on with your server.

Like I said. I’ve lost all respect for these servers.

There’s no cooperative effort. We (SBI) don’t have the organization to do that.

All that’s happening is the same thing that has happened since launch. The strong server goes after the second server and the third server goes after the second server because they can’t take on the first server. Until Anet puts in some mechanism to give incentive to attack the strong server this is the way it will be.

SBI doesn’t have the numbers to take on Mag so they attack DB in NA Prime and weekends. But in Sea time DB has the most numbers so they take over both Mag and SBI territory. Sea is the reason DB will never fall too low.

Did HoD get some recruits? How are they beating DH? DH beat SBI a couple weeks ago.

T3 New Fight Tier

in WvW

Arius.7031

Arius, man, it’s obvious everywhere you post that you have a not-so-secret kitten for Mag. Surprised you haven’t joined already like other haters have.

Right but seeing as the majority of my criticisms against the t3 “fights tier” were actually directed at DB/SBI (not that I dislike either server, just that they’re not really what people are looking for in a “fights tier”), I don’t see what the relevance is. I hate Mag, I hope it dies a horrible death and goes back to t6 where it belongs. That doesn’t change the fact that, for a fights tier to be truly successful, there will need to be 3 servers with an abundance of fight focused people, not just with an abundance of people. DB and Mag have plenty of people, but only one of those servers has enough fights focused people to keep it interesting, and imo neither server has enough talent to draw any serious t2 gvg or fights guilds.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]