T4 and T5 EU ???

T4 and T5 EU ???

in WvW

Posted by: XacTactX.6709

XacTactX.6709

I want to see what WvW is like in Europe. I’m thinking of PS, FSP, AG, and GH, all of them have similar rating in t4 and t5. Can anyone please tell me about these servers? What is the ratio of pug to guild groups, is the public voice comm active, is any server known for something in particular? Also how is the matchup variety, do these servers get to have at least one new opponent every week?

Thanks.

Anet likely didn’t want to remove the armor stats entirely because…well,
we’ve all seen what happens in games where there’s no disadvantage to taking your pants off.

T4 and T5 EU ???

in WvW

Posted by: Ikaros.7812

Ikaros.7812

Well, FSP are known for one thing in particular but it’s not really their fault.

Banana And Cookies [BC]
all is vain

T4 and T5 EU ???

in WvW

XacTactX.6709

Please explain.

we’ve all seen what happens in games where there’s no disadvantage to taking your pants off.

T4 and T5 EU ???

in WvW

Posted by: Ikaros.7812

Ikaros.7812

Wish I could, but it’s Unknown for everyone.

Banana And Cookies [BC]
all is vain

T4 and T5 EU ???

in WvW

XacTactX.6709

Because its the far shiverperpeaks or something? Confuzzled.

T4 and T5 EU ???

in WvW

Posted by: Pavel.8531

Pavel.8531

Wish I could, but it’s Unknown for everyone.

And it has been for over 5 months now, after countless reports and vids…

T4 and T5 EU ???

in WvW

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Please explain.

Bascially, if you dont want your siege weapons and gates unknowingly to disappear, you should join FSP.
Apart from that, i dont think that those 4 servers are much different to each other in terms of guild groups, pug raids and community TS.
On FSP you will usually find a pug commander or an open guild raid to join, even though numbers went down quite a bit after the spring tourney but i guess that happened to the otehr servers as well.
We have 2 night crew guilds from the states on FSP, who are recruiting. If you are interested, shoot me a pm on the forums and i will put you in touch with them.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

T4 and T5 EU ???

in WvW

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Because its the far shiverperpeaks or something? Confuzzled.

It’s something that we are not allowed to discuss in these forums. It has something to do with an invidual person and/or his friends, doing things that they shouldn’t be doing and when you see it, you don’t really see it. If you mention it here, the topic gets removed and you get infracted.

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

T4 and T5 EU ???

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

Pugs/unguilded people will have a bad time on PS and GH.

T4 and T5 EU ???

in WvW

Posted by: Elvirais.5472

Elvirais.5472

I play on Piken Square and I like it a lot. Usually the public teamspeak is active, there’s guild raids and often a PUG commander as well – though not always. There’s always a bunch of people not following commanders but quietly upgrading towers, maintaining defense etc, if that’s more your thing.

I play Guild Wars for WvWvW – Piken Square !
Marush Ifri, Noreena Gorun, Arsaname, Desra Ele…