T8, please read

T8, please read

in WvW

Posted by: Narcissus.1058

Narcissus.1058

Many people think that ET and FC have nothing to contribute to WvW, that we have lost our will to fight. We have not. If you are bored of being in higher tiers, maybe it has gotten monotonous? We in FC and ET would love to have you. (I am in FC) t8 is very fun, almost anything can happen. In the past couple weeks, ET made a comeback and pushed us down into third. (rest assured ET, we are coming for you) in short, come to ET or FC, especially if you want to try to tell us what we are and are not capable of.

Aburame Shino, FC WvWer extrordinaire
Leader of the FC Vanguard Initiative(RIP)
Some random guy in [EDGE]

T8, please read

in WvW

Posted by: Cosmic.6047

Cosmic.6047

T8, please read

in WvW

Posted by: FilthyRat.4652

FilthyRat.4652

Do you like excitement? How about adventure? Maybe 100% map completion? Or badges raining from the sky? If so Sorrow’s Furnace is the place for you. We can offer you all that and more. If you are stuck on a server where map completion is a problem, then look no further cause we have players achieving these goals everyday. While we will be in T8 for a little longer our goal is to get out as soon as possible and we could use your help to do so. Join “Team Sheen” and help keep our maps green

Barodd-80 W/Kremklin-80 Me/Dokast-80 Nec
Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

T8, please read

in WvW

Posted by: DaBleuberry.1780

DaBleuberry.1780

Do not join Sorrow’s Furnace, for they already have enough people in their server. Come to Ferguson’s Crossing or Eredon Terrace instead. The only thing keeping those two servers behind is the gigantic difference in numbers between the servers. Join FC or ET and help us give Sorrow’s Furnace a beating in the weeks to come.

Ássurance [ÆSS] ~Lablueberry

T8, please read

in WvW

Narcissus.1058

I have respect for both SF and ET, but frankly dude, SF doesn’t need anyone else, whereas FC and ET have the heart, just not the population.

T8, please read

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Do you like excitement? How about adventure? Or badges raining from the sky? If so Sorrow’s Furnace isn’t the place for you.

Fixed that for you… There is no excitement or adventure in overdominate a tier because you outnumber your enemy or have more coverage. And unless NSP is really bad (or really good to drain a lot of points from GoM and HoD), SF will be stuck on T8 for a few months (thank the system).

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

T8, please read

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

Lol …but you are trying to recruit people to come to a server that will be stuck here for how long? And I don’t think we will be here for months…but how long do you guys see yourselves staying in this tier?

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

T8, please read

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Lol …but you are trying to recruit people to come to a server that will be stuck here for how long? And I don’t think we will be here for months…but how long do you guys see yourselves staying in this tier?

If you check the system, you will see that you will lose rating even though you are doubling our score… It’s not ET or FC that will keep you from going, it’s glicko.

Also, if ET and FC grow bigger, SF will have more challenging fights, which i’m sure that are more fun than simply PvDoor empty keeps and towers.

Besides, you are getting about the same bonuses as the “almighty Jade Quarry”. So why worry about leaving the tier if you can contribute to make it more fun? (Also since we are the T8, we’ll never lose a server that is on the bottom, only the one at top.

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

T8, please read

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

this week is gonna cost you a month at least

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

T8, please read

in WvW

Narcissus.1058

Yes, I am trying to recruit people, so are you. Also, I was trying to tell non T8 people not to make assumptions about our skill level based on scores, and not to tell us what we can and can’t do. I am sorry, but I lump SF into that category. I hope that at least some of your players respect us, and I definitely respect you guys, but after DR, Kain, and now SF, I am raring for a fight, and I find it a bit odd that people from higher tiers presume to tell us about ourselves without ever having been here

T8, please read

in WvW

Posted by: silverfire.2547

silverfire.2547

this week is gonna cost you a month at least

Not really. The increase in our opponents’ rating will make it so we don’t have to win by as big a margin as we needed this week (and didn’t get) in order to earn points.

Mira Alluvion (Me) | Hanna Bulwark (W) | Sophie Dusthaven (Th)
[CoSA]/[WWGD] // Sorrow’s Furnace (since August 2012) US West Evening Shift

T8, please read

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

It has been said a thousand times that we are not wanted and don’t belong in T8 but somehow there is now some sort of problem for us to recruit and try to get out a little bit sooner. And for the matter of what the higher tier people say….maybe it is because of all the threads about the problems in T8. Don’t really get all the logic here….T8 is broken and is just a pit of despair but please come join our server.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

T8, please read

in WvW

Narcissus.1058

I am fine with you guys in t8, but I see it as a given that you will get out, so I am working o. Getting my server into your position

T8, please read

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Well I can’t see into the future but, for those wondering NSP won’t fall below T7. In fact I would be surprised if they don’t dominate T7. Also … bad form SF highjacking the recruitment from the 2 servers that need transfers.

T8, please read

in WvW

Narcissus.1058

Also, whoever drops when SF leaves, welcome to hell mothakittenas

T8, please read

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

Well I can’t see into the future but, for those wondering NSP won’t fall below T7. In fact I would be surprised if they don’t dominate T7. Also … bad form SF highjacking the recruitment from the 2 servers that need transfers.

There are 3 other threads for ET and FC recruitment. T8 please read should be an open thread to anyone. I didn’t post anything in those and since I am part of T8 I did read and post.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

T8, please read

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

If you really want to beat SF…keep them in tier 8 forever.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

T8, please read

in WvW

Posted by: Scumbag Mawile.6384

Scumbag Mawile.6384

I’m actually pretty happy with fast-paced full-map camp/tower/keep flips. They really do make badges (and a whole lot of other goodies) rain from the sky.

Don’t know if T7 is just as bad, but on SF only half of the people tend to be useful/think and grab supply, help build, know how to rush, etc. The last two garrison invasions I’ve been a part in have flopped because half of our invading force stayed outside to fight guards and get hit by ET/FC playing peekaboo out of the wall gap instead of siegerushing with the rest of us.

We have some good commanders and a lot of good players as well, but it’s definitely not universal. While I often see smaller groups of SF killing larger groups of ET/FC (half the time because they’re retreating, which makes no sense unless they’re just that terrified that our 15-man zerg’s going to inflate to a 70-man because we’re big bad SF), simple sieging logic is lacking for a lot of people. This coming from someone who’s been at it for barely two weeks.

Numbers aren’t why we’re winning, but we aren’t exactly overflowing with skilled fighters, either.

If the broken scoring finally gets noticed and fixed, I hope T7’s far from perfection as well, because our idiots aren’t exactly being forced to shape up with the level of competition we face currently.

Disciple of Quag

(edited by Scumbag Mawile.6384)

T8, please read

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

Also, whoever drops when SF leaves, welcome to hell mothakittenas

lol at the notion SF might leave.

SF currently winning in a blowout and losing 50 rating.

that hell singularly belongs to SF, ET, and FC i’m afraid.

-Desirz Matheon

T8, please read

in WvW

Posted by: imalog.7689

imalog.7689

Do you like excitement? How about adventure? Maybe 100% map completion? Or badges raining from the sky? If so Sorrow’s Furnace is the place for you. We can offer you all that and more. If you are stuck on a server where map completion is a problem, then look no further cause we have players achieving these goals everyday. While we will be in T8 for a little longer our goal is to get out as soon as possible and we could use your help to do so. Join “Team Sheen” and help keep our maps green

you’re stomping two dead servers, i wouldn’t be too excited to play active wvw servers which will probably stomp you.

[ALS] Commander TwoGallants
AR Alliance Public Relations Manager.

T8, please read

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

If you really want to beat SF…keep them in tier 8 forever.

If I was to ever consider a transfer, this poster has the attitude I like. I hope you are an example of the spirit of TC.

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

T8, please read

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

imalog.7689

you’re stomping two dead servers, i wouldn’t be too excited to play active wvw servers which will probably stomp you.

Looks like your match next week should be good for you when DH moves up. Can’t wait to see how that works out for you. There’s always room for you on ET and FC

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

(edited by FilthyRat.4652)

T8, please read

in WvW

imalog.7689

imalog.7689

Looks like your match next week should be good for you when DH moves up. Can’t wait to see how that works out for you….bet you guys get stomped!

lol put the pipe down. DH isnt coming up on their own, check the scores. They are coming up because NSP has to go down. Maybe T8 doesn’t totally understand the overall point score, who can blame you? SF is destroying the role-playing server and the other dead server, yet still holding a -50 point evolution. Things must be pretty backwards over here.

T8, please read

in WvW

Posted by: Pyroatheist.9031

Pyroatheist.9031

imalog.7689

Looks like your match next week should be good for you when DH moves up. Can’t wait to see how that works out for you….bet you guys get stomped!

lol put the pipe down. DH isnt coming up on their own, check the scores. They are coming up because NSP has to go down. Maybe T8 doesn’t totally understand the overall point score, who can blame you? SF is destroying the role-playing server and the other dead server, yet still holding a -50 point evolution. Things must be pretty backwards over here.

That -50 point evolution is primarily due to the absurdly low point totals of the other two servers. The glicko system does work pretty well most of the time, but when it encounters massive point disparities in a tier like that, it can provide some really screwy results.

Ultimately, its going to be at least another week or two before SF manages to pull out positive score movement if they maintain their current level of domination. Ironically enough, if they start doing worse, they’ll get positive score faster due to the 2 lower servers gaining their score quicker as well. However, since SF is probably going to drop another 100-200 points before they start turning around, it isn’t an exaggeration at all to say they are stuck in T8 for at least another month, if not a month and a half.

T8, please read

in WvW

imalog.7689

imalog.7689

That -50 point evolution is primarily due to the absurdly low point totals of the other two servers. The glicko system does work pretty well most of the time, but when it encounters massive point disparities in a tier like that, it can provide some really screwy results.

Ultimately, its going to be at least another week or two before SF manages to pull out positive score movement if they maintain their current level of domination. Ironically enough, if they start doing worse, they’ll get positive score faster due to the 2 lower servers gaining their score quicker as well. However, since SF is probably going to drop another 100-200 points before they start turning around, it isn’t an exaggeration at all to say they are stuck in T8 for at least another month, if not a month and a half.

whats ironic is the possibility that NSP knocks HoD down and SF up. In which case Mr. Rat here would thank AR for such an opportunity considering how we held NSP’s borderland for the start of the week prompting their current score, in which i lead the majority of that on nsp bl.

T8, please read

in WvW

Posted by: Pyroatheist.9031

Pyroatheist.9031

imalog.7689

whats ironic is the possibility that NSP knocks HoD down and SF up. In which case Mr. Rat here would thank AR for such an opportunity considering how we held NSP’s borderland for the start of the week prompting their current score, in which i lead the majority of that on nsp bl.

Not being even close to any of those tiers, I haven’t the faintest idea of what the relative strengths of NSP and DH are. However, I can say that it would have to be a monumental blowout for HoD to get knocked down below SF. SF is currently dropping 50 points, and this is only going to slow down slightly next week. T7 is already somewhat of a blowout, and HoD is only dropping 10 points, while also being ~80 points above the current total of SF. In theory, it could be possible. In practice, it won’t happen for a minimum of 3 more weeks.

T8, please read

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

imalog.7689

Lol…not even sure what that is supposed to mean. Your talking like we have a choice to stay here…we are stuck. We have been blowing these teams out but losing points due to a bad system. But for some reason SF in bad for trying to recruit people? All I said was bet you guys end up moving to red once DH get’s in there…but I could be wrong we will see.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

T8, please read

in WvW

imalog.7689

imalog.7689

Lol…not even sure what that is supposed to mean. Your talking like we have a choice to stay here…we are stuck. We have been blowing these teams out but losing points due to their low ratings. But for some reason SF in bad for trying to recruit people? All I said was bet you guys end up moving to red once DH get’s in there…but I could be wrong we will see.

im telling you right now, that you are wrong.

You realized we saw DH on the way down correct? Their borderlands will turn into eternal bg 2 in a mad dash for points between AR and BP.

T8, please read

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

imalog.7689

Lol…not even sure what that is supposed to mean. Your talking like we have a choice to stay here…we are stuck. We have been blowing these teams out but losing points due to their low ratings. But for some reason SF in bad for trying to recruit people? All I said was bet you guys end up moving to red once DH get’s in there…but I could be wrong we will see.

You realized we saw DH on the way down correct? Their borderlands will turn into eternal bg 2 in a mad dash for points between AR and BP.

Lol…your making comments then getting mad when I for me saying the same thing back to you….just to funny. If you read through all the threads from the other teams and just get upset at my recruitment post I really don’t know what to say.

Not really sure what the hostility is about but I’ll pay your transfer fee to either one of those servers if you are that concerned about them. For servers to have thread after thread telling people not to transfer to our server in my opinion is wrong, all they have to do is make a case for the benefits of transferring to theirs.

But if you feel like we should punished because of a bad raking system then it’s all good…I just have fun and play the game.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

T8, please read

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

imalog.7689

Just one more question here are you saying that you sacrificed your own score to beat up on the 3rd place team to push them down a tier? Looking at last weeks score I kind of believe that may be the case…otherwise I would be thanking BP.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

T8, please read

in WvW

Posted by: kazi.6438

kazi.6438

NSP here, we will gladly do our best to extract SF from Tier 8. We’re actually pretty pumped for a change in opponents after playing the same servers for the last 2 months. Should be a big crowd for reset tomorrow.

Also, the ALS guy has a fairly accurate idea of what’s about to happen: DH is about to get stomped. I will be very, very surprised if they manage to survive more than a week. AR and BP are very high population servers (relative to the rest of the lower tiers) and put constant pressure on all four maps simultaneously. And I’m pretty sure all of the best DH guilds went to Kain.

@FilthyRat – Yeah, the servers fight dirty in T6. But after what we had done to AR in the week before (AR held nothing for several days), I was not at all surprised when they chose to focus on us the next time around.

Inir [CAT]

T8, please read

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

All we want is to be out of T8 and into another match up, being in a bad match for months is bad for all sides. Another thing I want is to see less T8 posts on the forums since there has been like 20 of them in last few weeks.

And as far as DH goes, I just looked at this weeks scores until I realized what the AR guy was actually saying. Then I checked last weeks scores and realized it was a whole lot closer than this week. That is a dirty tactic to sacrifice your own score just to punish one of the three teams, but now that I realize the situation that AR guy and NSP will be my heroes if it works out for us.

Well good luck and hope you can help pull us out of T8…I am looking forward to this week.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

T8, please read

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

All we want is to be out of T8 and into another match up, being in a bad match for months is bad for all sides. Another thing I want is to see less T8 posts on the forums since there has been like 20 of them in last few weeks.

And as far as DH goes, I just looked at this weeks scores until I realized what the AR guy was actually saying. Then I checked last weeks scores and realized it was a whole lot closer than this week. That is a dirty tactic to sacrifice your own score just to punish one of the three teams, but now that I realize the situation that AR guy and NSP will be my heroes if it works out for us.

Well good luck and hope you can help pull us out of T8…I am looking forward to this week.

maybe if the devs werent out of touch we wouldnt need to complain so much just to be heard ignored.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

T8, please read

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

imalog.7689

What this bad is really trying to say is. They will hold BP’s coattails and flip the scraps BP leaves them, playing for thier 100th 2nd place finish.

I miss FC honestly. Keep up the fight guys!

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

T8, please read

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

maybe if the devs werent out of touch we wouldnt need to complain so much just to be heard ignored.

I really don’t have hard feelings towards anyone just get defensive sometimes…and just as frustrated as everyone else with this system. But looking at the MOS scores the close matches that were happening the last few weeks seem to be gone. The Devs will never listen and even in the new interview about March update I feel like it may not be the major game changing content they promised us a few months ago, but we will see.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

T8, please read

in WvW

Posted by: wyther.8372

wyther.8372

I think I am the only one on ET that doesn’t want transfers to come in. I don’t need to win each week, I don’t care about ‘winning’. I care about each time I am leading on just kicking my opponents butts. I enjoy trying to figure out how to do that.

I could care less about keeps and towers except for getting people XP and maybe having a good place to just battle at from time to time. I enjoy attacking and taking defended towers and also holding a tower against superior numbers. Both of which, we do, and do well. I enjoy when we kick the crap out of an opponent that shouldn’t lose to us, yet do when numbers are equal or even very lopsided in their favor.

I like rallying the force, sometimes starting small and working into a larger force to compete. That is why I normally don’t start leading until we are really getting our butts kicked. On every server I have been on certain commanders, once things turn bad, disappear so they don’t look as bad. Other commanders, once things turn bad, show up and try to do something about it.

I like to think people enjoy themselves while I’m leading. Being the underdog has its perks. I’d rather win when we shouldn’t than lose when we shouldn’t due to sloppy zergling play.

Gilkin – Ex Commander for ET server

T8, please read

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

FilthyRat.4652 and imalog.7689.

Don’t forget NSP will have a lot of points stolen at the first week unless they do a massacre on T7… That will increase the rating gap between HoD (which will be red next week) and SF even more…

The best bet for SF if they really want to leave T8 is that NSP die and drop dead.

T8, please read

in WvW

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

This week’s WvW scores really does illustrate how broken the system is. The score spreads are pretty darn similar across all the matches this week with wins by very wide margins across the board.

Yet SF is the only server who is so heavily penalized for curbstomping their opposition. Why is SF projected to lose -48 this week while every other curbstomping server is projected to gain rank (or stay relatively even)? Because we’ve been curbstomping our opposition so heavily for the last month, but we didn’t curbstomp nearly as much as we did last week. So the scoring system penalizes us because we’re not meeting its expectation for keeping up the same wide margin or continuing to widen that margin (an unrealistic expectation). And because ET and FC’s scores are so ridiculously low, our score get sucked down quite drastically when we don’t meet Glicko 2’s expectations.

Totally fun to loose so much rank when you are still winning by a landslide. Especially when you look at the deltas for the other servers and see that you are loosing the same amount of rank as servers who are coming in third place in their tiers.

Attachments:

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

(edited by Manoa.5897)

T8, please read

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

Don’t forget NSP will have a lot of points stolen at the first week unless they do a massacre on T7… That will increase the rating gap between HoD (which will be red next week) and SF even more…

The best bet for SF if they really want to leave T8 is that NSP die and drop dead.

If you read what imalog.7689 said and the score for the week before, the purposely targeted NSP just to make them drop down. Now look at the history from GoM and HoD….the mostly likely outcome is that NSP is going to massacre T7.

Saying that the best thing for SF is that NSP dies is like saying that ET finally came off the red team due to hard work alone and had nothing to do with transfers. Not that I have a problem with transfers to our enemies just wished people went to FC….feel like they are much more deserving.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

T8, please read

in WvW

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

If you read what imalog.7689 said and the score for the week before, the purposely targeted NSP just to make them drop down. Now look at the history from GoM and HoD….the mostly likely outcome is that NSP is going to massacre T7.

Saying that the best thing for SF is that NSP dies is like saying that ET finally came off the red team due to hard work alone and had nothing to do with transfers. Not that I have a problem with transfers to our enemies just wished people went to FC….feel like they are much more deserving.

Me too. I feel like FC deserves all the transfers

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

T8, please read

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

Well we’re certainly going to try. I’m very curious as to how our population/coverage will compare to T7.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

T8, please read

in WvW

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Yet, SF needs transfers too if we want to move up. Not only to T7 but above that too. I respect ET and FC, have had some great fights (though when I read the posts about how your small groups defeat a 30+ zerg I have to laugh).

But what it comes down to is that this is war. To complain that the winning team is trying to recruit is asinine.

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

T8, please read

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

Yet, SF needs transfers too if we want to move up. Not only to T7 but above that too. I respect ET and FC, have had some great fights (though when I read the posts about how your small groups defeat a 30+ zerg I have to laugh).

But what it comes down to is that this is war. To complain that the winning team is trying to recruit is asinine.

Love how the name of the post is T8, please read and for some reason that was meant for the T8 that wasn’t SF. We are in T8 for a reason and to say that we should just let our enemies recruit so we can stay in T8 longer and finally have even fights when more of our team gets depressed and bored is brilliant.

That being said we would love new transfers but if you decide to go to one of the other servers…FC is your place. Hope you guys make it to blue by the end of the week.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

T8, please read

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

That being said we would love new transfers but if you decide to go to one of the other servers…FC is your place. Hope you guys make it to blue by the end of the week.

Do I feel a grudge against Eredon Terrace? You’re almost sounding like a SoR player talking about BG (you had to see our forum fights… They were fiercer than WvW itself)

T8, please read

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

Lol…I just more respect for FC than ET. Every time ET takes something there is a pic or a video that pops up and any time something is said by another server there is this sort of FIT that is throw that reminds me of a child dropping to the ground flailing their arms and legs. Just look at the way ET turned on FC when they finally took second place….which only happened due to [A] The transfers going into ET and [B] The transfers going out of FC. It had nothing to due with skill or PvE’rs joining back on the WvW field.

By the way this is a carebear forum tier (unfortunately) and just be careful there are a lot of people that run to Mom and Dad if you hurt their feelings…just want to give you a heads up and look forward to butting heads with you in the future

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

T8, please read

in WvW

Manoa.5897

Wow, I just looked at the updated score projections. Sorrow’s Furnace (still winning the match by a HEALTHY margin) is projected to loose more rating than every single NA server. Including those coming in THIRD place. This totally sucks.

Henge of Denravi

T8, please read

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

What I’m hoping for is that NSP comes in and blows out T7 and pushes HoD score down so that maybe we will be able to move up sooner that previously expected.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

T8, please read

in WvW

Manoa.5897

>.>

(15 characters)

Attachments:

Henge of Denravi

T8, please read

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

>.>

(15 characters)

Oh I love that!

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

T8, please read

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

imalog.7689

Man you had me believe you were right when I called it first…looks like DH just brought Hammer of Truth down on your head….wish I stuck to my guns at first.

Unless scoreboards are wrong looks like you are not going to fair well against DH and the Sword of a Thousand Truths. Good try maybe next time though

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace