TC needs Oceanic/Asian/EU Guilds & Players!

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

We need some EU/Oceanic/SEA help for t2 — please consider TC.

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Jacobay Wimbley.1907

Jacobay Wimbley.1907

I was on DB just after their downfall. I stuck it out for awhile but my buddy and I moved to TC in October and haven’t looked back. Don’t get me wrong DB was a great server but a lot of bandwagoners left and we just never seemed to recover. TC by far has the best server community and best of all the population will ALWAYS BE STABLE. To all my DB friends you should come on over because once you go TC you never go back!

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

Our primary objective in WvW is continuous improvement, on every level – individual, guild, and server. To that end we have the following:

1. Server-wide War Council consisting of all Commanders (as well as reps of all smaller WvW guilds). All new WvW guilds are welcomed to the War Council as equals from day one.

2. Public server forum with a private subforum where the War Council develops strategy, plans reset nights and weekly guild map allocation, and documents it all.

3. An 88-page* (and counting) comprehensive WvW strategy guide developed by the WC and tempered in the fires of T2 vs stacked T1 servers SoR, BG, and KN. Includes keep defense strategy, GvG/ZvZ tactics, supply warfare, etc. not generally known outside T1. All WC guilds have both access and ability to contribute. -http://tinyurl.com/bgevk8n

4. 10,000 slot mumble server, generously contributed by a few of the WC members. All WvW guilds have their own guild rooms they administer.

5. Staying power – The backbone of TC’s WvW force has always been small guilds working together, with a few larger guilds supplementing their efforts. That’s what got us to X weeks in T2 and kept us there for weeks against three stacked T1 servers, including the soon-to-be #1 NA server, Blackgate. Our WvW players tend to either come for the WvW and stay for the community, or come for the community and fall in love with our WvW scene. We have no bandwagoners, a strong esprit d’corps proven in the face of weeks of challenging matchups vs stacked T1/2 servers, and are among the least likely servers to implode and fall through the tiers.

So please consider Tarnished Coast as a destination if you are a guild looking for a permanent new home.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Love TC. Give them the coverage they need. Tier 1 needs its Dolyak parade.

For the Toast!

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: jmap.1764

jmap.1764

Oceanic/Asian/EU and other prime-times are welcome!

The community is great, organized through Team/Map Chat as well as 10,000 slot mumble server. Our teamwork as a server is bonded by our communication throughout big/small guilds to our militia!

Tarnished Coast has certainly improved and keeps improving as time goes by. We never give up and keep up the heat whilst having fun! Oceanic/Asian/EU Guilds and individuals , you will find that the Coast is an awesome place to be and help us make a difference on the battlefield!

Tarnished Coast – [DIS] http://www.dissentient.org
Roxanne Marie

(edited by jmap.1764)

in WvW

Posted by: Karuna.1357

Karuna.1357

We are about to head back into T2, where we are likely to be staying for some while. The match up of Kaineng / Fort Aspenwood / Tarnished coast figures to be extremely competitive.

This is your chance to join our team of amazing WvW players and guilds and experience the very best of t2 combat.

Guild Leader/Commander, the Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP]
Tarnished Coast
http://www.espguild.com

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

TC open for business! We are back in tier 2 and we want you!

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Master Farkha.1857

Master Farkha.1857

Looking for an atmosphere that’s both competitive and fun? Are you also looking for a wvw atmosphere with little drama and mature players? Then come to TC!

in WvW

Posted by: Sergo.2867

Sergo.2867

Our guilds on TC are fantastic. They’re efficent (dare I say “ruthless efficiency”) and organized, but they’re also very welcoming and will integrate you or your guild into our effort. Nobody acts like they own the server. Some of our most effective and appreciated guilds are former transfers.

We go toe-to-toe with anyone — when we’re on the map — that’s why we could really use more Oceanic/ Asian/EU players!

Geros Rainhall, Warrior, et. al.
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

No one has regretted their move to TC.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

in WvW

Karuna.1357

We continue to search for some extra help to compliment our extremely strong NA presence.

If you would like to be a difference-maker in competitive WvW then without a doubt Tarnished Coast is the place to be.

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

OutspokenAardvark.9781

Opening post has been revised by Harrish.8743 of [DIS]. I quite like it and you guys should all give it a reread.

Rhyme – Commander
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Cosmos The Cat.2954

Cosmos The Cat.2954

Let’s move this back on up.

TC Thief
[DIS][STAR]

in WvW

Lanimal.6541

Loving the new post. Thanks Harrish!

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

in WvW

Posted by: kurtosis.9526

kurtosis.9526

Bump for great justice!!!

PS – Oceanic/SEA/EU WvW guilds big and small, we need your presence, you need zero queues on an otherwise strong server. It’s a match made in heaven, come check us out!

(edited by kurtosis.9526)

in WvW

Cosmos The Cat.2954

Everybody makes a difference.

TC Thief
[DIS][STAR]

in WvW

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

Seriously though.

Our night crews will all be issued flashlights, a free Carnished Toaster, and the everlasting undying gratitude of the hardest workin’ server in WvW!

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ

in WvW

Posted by: Teamkiller.4315

Teamkiller.4315

I am on the FA server currently and I played against them when I was still in SoR (in January), and I just wanted to say that I have seen them improve a lot and would really vouch for them as a server. It would indeed make T2 much more competitive (it already is between FA and TC but neither of us really can hold a candle to Kain atm).

in WvW

Cosmos The Cat.2954

TC and FA are a lot closer to KA than your think. A guild or two reallly is difference for TC….. FA not sure.

TC Thief
[DIS][STAR]

in WvW

OutspokenAardvark.9781

I agree, getting one large off prime guild would allow us to compete and maybe beat KN

Rhyme – Commander
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Jayne.9251

TC had a fantastic day today in tier two, maintaining a 300-400 ppt during the time period (10 am est onward) where a few extra bodies or a big guild could make the difference.

Imagine what could be accomplished with a SEA guild coming here? We have currently pushed into second place in tier 2, but the week is still young, and thats what makes tier 2 so exciting. Tier 2 is where the best fights are, without the toxic mess that is tier 1 (thinking of you BG guys, keep up the good fight!).

Join TC today!

in WvW

Posted by: VerdantSF.1507

VerdantSF.1507

I’m on Blackgate, but I have to give props to TC. It has a remarkably low troll/forum warrior population and the guilds there are really good sports, win or lose. The server would make a great destination for any non-NA guilds looking for a home.

Mitchcraft the Mesmer
Get of Fenris [GoF] on Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Zil.3071

Zil.3071

lol look at TC fighting back up the points thru out the week. its a marathon, not a sprint.

in WvW

Jayne.9251

A typical Tuesday night on TC in Tier 2 .. (extra points for alliteration!)

P.S. We’re the red team.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Rhongomyniad.5081

Rhongomyniad.5081

I’m on Blackgate, but I have to give props to TC. It has a remarkably low troll/forum warrior population and the guilds there are really good sports, win or lose. The server would make a great destination for any non-NA guilds looking for a home.

Thanks for the kind words, always means so much more coming from our opponents.

in WvW

Lanimal.6541

Just got up after an 18 hour shift in WvWvW yesterday. I am proud to say I was not one of few who pulled these kind of hours.

Odinzu
Commander Jadon
Kradysaur
Nightlight
Rhyme
Ruq
Mostresticator
Ippolitt
Ju Dash
Jayne

TC is an extremely hard working server who make up for our coverage gaps with sheer work ethic. We are still very interested in talking to EURO/SEA/Oceanic guilds.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

(edited by Lanimal.6541)

in WvW

Cosmos The Cat.2954

I’ll be having a day like that today or tmrw. Not sure yet. Have the next days off.. can’t wait.

TC Thief
[DIS][STAR]

in WvW

Posted by: KINGRPG.3492

KINGRPG.3492

I think that the problem right now is everyone likes to transfer to the top world. It is an imbalance when Anet changed all the world from Full to Very High.

Sorry for my beginner English / http://www.kingrpg.net My Blog

in WvW

Jayne.9251

We have been getting this lovely influx of players from EU servers this past week. Very happy to see all these new faces popping up in game and on our community forums. Seems like TC is becoming the destination server for those in EU who want to give NA a try.

Perhaps you should, too.

As for my 18 hour shift, we have countless others who are doing this as well. It’s really quite remarkable to see how many of us love to defend and fight for TC. The dedication is amazing. For myself, I blame my OCD in not being able to rest until “all the things” are fully upgraded. *twitch, twitch. lol.

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in WvW

Karuna.1357

Tarnished Coast is once again showing that ‘never give up’ spirit that has been a big part of the identity of this server for so long. If you are looking for lots of people who will fight beside you and stick it out for the long haul then this is certainly the best place to find it.

I have to admit that at first I had reservations about bringing my guild to Tarnished Coast (back in October). The general opinion within the GW2 community seemed to be that TC was a mindless zerg server that only won through sheer numbers and I had fears of getting caught in the midst of crazy RP drama — not what I was looking for!

I was pretty close to crossing Tarnished Coast off my list of possibilities, but then I actually transferred over for a week to check it out and was surprised to find that all those preconceptions were entirely wrong.

I have to say now that this is the most well organized and most supportive community that I have ever had the pleasure to be a part of. There is no official alliance and we don’t need one because everyone just naturally works together for the good of the Coast.

We have a very dedicated WvW community here that boasts many talented individuals — too many for me to possibly name in a single post. Your best bet is to come give us a try or reach out to those of us who are active in the community. If you are looking for a change then you will find many people here willing to talk to you about what it could mean for you and/or your guild to come to Tarnished Coast.

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Cosmos The Cat.2954

I’ve noticed a few more join our EU time as well.

TC Thief
[DIS][STAR]

in WvW

Posted by: Zynthetic.2954

Zynthetic.2954

I still think the thread needs a list of all the WvW guilds we have on Tarnished Coast. I’d do it myself, but I know I’d forget some because we have so many.

Nearing the end of NA primetime halfway through the week, TC still fighting hard. Give us an Oceanic / SEA guild or two, and we’d be contending for, if not sitting in first right now.

And yes, I’m stealing Auburns’s score post like a baws.

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast - Principality of New Katulus [PiNK]
Commander Zynergise – 80 Hammer Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Master Farkha.1857

Master Farkha.1857

We’ve experienced a welcomed surge of players from the EU…Welcome…TC is a great home for both guild groups and refugee’s for any and all timezone

in WvW

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Only recently have I joined a dedicated WvW guild in TC. Spent most of my time as a random, and had the time of my life still. We have tons of co-operative people in and out of guilds at most times, and the response times to team chat call outs are shocking at times! I’d happily welcome any and all who come here, because TC always has cookies for everyone.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

I like to play early morning NA Eastern on the weekends, which I take it you all need. But during the week I play NA Eastern prime because of work.

Are there queues during the week NA Eastern prime?

in WvW

Posted by: Zynthetic.2954

Zynthetic.2954

You’ll always be able to get into one of the 4 maps outside of reset. Our militia often handle TCBL and EB on their own, so they sometimes have a short queue, and occasionally one of the enemy borderlands if one of our larger guilds are roaming about.

But 95% of the time there’s always at least one open map.

Welcome to TC to those that have transferred, if you’re looking for a guild once you get here you can check out the Queensdale Registrar at tcgw2.com to see what guilds are recruiting.

Tarnished Coast - Principality of New Katulus [PiNK]
Commander Zynergise – 80 Hammer Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

I like to play early morning NA Eastern on the weekends, which I take it you all need. But during the week I play NA Eastern prime because of work.

Are there queues during the week NA Eastern prime?

The only time aside from reset or weekend you will find queues during prime are in EB, and when guilds are running WvW events, and even then there is most of the time at least one map without a queue.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in WvW

Posted by: Arkard.3970

Arkard.3970

Two little known interesting tidbits about TC:

1.) Dulfy of Dulfy.net calls Tarnished Coast home.

2.) TC is also home to Karas.

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

in WvW

Jayne.9251

I have also heard rumour that Felicia Day plays WvW for TC

So if you want to play side by side with Zojja, come on over!

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

I heard Gary Busey also plays on Tarnished Coast.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

I play on TC as well!

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

I guest on TC during my downtime =x

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

OutspokenAardvark.9781

Hahah both of the celeberties are members of Dissentient.
Karas is awesome, he hops into [DIS] mumble channels during our pushes (although we never talks :<)! Dulfy reps us every once and awhile for WvW but hops in for PvE from time to time.

Rhyme – Commander
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Karuna.1357

With only one or two more oceanic/asia/sea guilds, TC would be dominating tier 2

wait wut?

yes wut! and it is true

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: LaMisT.1863

LaMisT.1863

I’m hoping that someone brings a mega asian /oceanic guild or come make one

I am Help, the Magical White Mushroom. :3

in WvW

Lanimal.6541

Still looking for individuals and guilds to come join us in our Oceanic and SEA timeslots. Once you come here you will never transfer anywhere else again

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

in WvW

Posted by: LaMisT.1863

LaMisT.1863

I like how we are getting 200 – 300 PPT recently at these timing without much numbers. Do join us and help us become stronger!

I am Help, the Magical White Mushroom. :3

in WvW

Lanimal.6541

There was a neat thread about Best Reputed Server

- https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Best-Reputed-Server

TC got quite a few mentions

We still need people to join us!

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

in WvW

Posted by: ThaOwner.7560

ThaOwner.7560

Tarnished coast needs you. Yes i’m talking to you.

Tybstra| Everything Purple [EP] | Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Zil.3071

Zil.3071

see some new faces from EU time zone, had a chat with a few of u! great to have u guys join us! very frenly and cooperative bunch, we are lucky to have u.