TFO split from Anvil Rock!

in WvW

Posted by: Pimpnizzle.4371

Pimpnizzle.4371

Hello peeps. That’s right, The Fallen Order has been split, and most of us moved to Sea of Sorrows. It was a week of thought and scouting, and we made our choice. I would like to thank all of you that have supported me while I was leading, but I must move on. Aeon is the GM of TFO and will continue to stay on Anvil Rock server to fight the good fight.

The new Guild is called Honor Under Glory (HUG) of Sea of Sorrows, and so far the Guild is having fun. Map chat is being used as a tool to control the map, and not being used by tools, AND there’s no que times during our playing hours. It has a BIG force at night, so what we take during the day wont be lost at night, and if so the fight would be a good one. Good luck to you all and if you’d like to hit me up from time to time, I’m on Shugknight.

Thanks AR for the times, CYA! :-)

in WvW

Posted by: Rusty.8697

Rusty.8697

TFO was a large force on Anvil Rock, and it was fun playing with you Pimp. I now look out to the rest of the world for other guilds that wish to find a home that has no queue times, and great teamplay. [ANV] and the Anvil Rock Coalition would love some company.

Silborn, General of Defenders of [Hero]ism

in WvW

Posted by: Bahatsu.4521

Bahatsu.4521

Lmao, you werent doing anything for Anvil Rock anyway. Maybe you can go ride the coat tails of a dif server. This is the second time you all have shown your true colors. Goodluck. I had many fond memories of 1 v 3 and 2 v 5 your pointless camp rotations. Heres to seeing you again down the road. raises glass

-Bahatsu [PVP] NS
WvW Officer of PvP Inc.
“There is no shame in finishing second… When it was to me” -Bahatsu

in WvW

Posted by: Rusty.8697

Rusty.8697

When was the first time? @Bahatsu.4521

Silborn, General of Defenders of [Hero]ism

in WvW

Pimpnizzle.4371

LMAO, him trying to be Mr. Internet Tough Guy…… ^

in WvW

Posted by: Winterwolf.3782

Winterwolf.3782

Unless your guild was the cornerstone of the server, I don’t understand the reasoning behind making a super-dramatic front page news thread about it. Unless, you know, drama is what you were aiming for.

Tarnished Coast Rough Riders

in WvW

Posted by: Radiodread.8469

Radiodread.8469

Too bad, we’ve got some SOLID pvp tonight. Too bad you’re missing it.

Radiodread, Guardian [Os] NSP
AKA: Darkshines, Schroedingers Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Libalaw.5218

Libalaw.5218

Dang bud,

Sorry to see you leave. Good luck in your ventures forward and you will always have a welcome spot with us.

Xirilic – Defenders of Heroism (Hero)
Leadership is the capacity to transform vision into reality.

in WvW

Posted by: Krathalos.3461

Krathalos.3461

Unless your guild was the cornerstone of the server, I don’t understand the reasoning behind making a super-dramatic front page news thread about it. Unless, you know, drama is what you were aiming for.

They just want attention.

in WvW

Posted by: Aephyx.2351

Aephyx.2351

Well, at least the next time I log on (school has been kinda getting in the way lately) I won’t have to ask, “hey, I haven’t seen any TFO guys around. Anyone know if the transferred servers?” That’s too bad to hear that you guys aren’t sticking it out, specially since we just might get a fair match up this Friday (though I actually doubt it). I could understand looking for greener pastures but as James Lawrence once said, “Don’t Give Up the Ship!” I don’t blame TFO though, I blame Anet and their poor implementation of matchmaking, non-regional servers, and free transfers.

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Welcome to SoS. Lets fight the good fight brothers!

in WvW

Posted by: Bahatsu.4521

Bahatsu.4521

On phone so cant quickly link it. Some post on here the gm of tfo got locked because of some laughable 12 year old momma jokes.

-Bahatsu [PVP] NS
WvW Officer of PvP Inc.
“There is no shame in finishing second… When it was to me” -Bahatsu

in WvW

Posted by: mOOnRaBBiT.8913

mOOnRaBBiT.8913

Lmao, you werent doing anything for Anvil Rock anyway. Maybe you can go ride the coat tails of a dif server. This is the second time you all have shown your true colors. Goodluck. I had many fond memories of 1 v 3 and 2 v 5 your pointless camp rotations. Heres to seeing you again down the road. raises glass

said by the guy who think that killing sub level orbless players, with the help of NPCs and 3 orbs, is something to brag about. lol

i bet those 3 you’ve killed would even have a hard time getting that camp even if you’re not there, NPC with 3 orb alone is a pain.

(edited by mOOnRaBBiT.8913)

in WvW

Pimpnizzle.4371

Haters are going to hate. Peeps that knows me, knows what up with TFO and cats from other server do too @@, YES I’m still thinking about the offer. We’ll see how SoS goes.

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

While I am disappointed to see any guild transfer off server, it shows a certain level of loyalty, commitment and pride to those that stay. As servers build and even out, those that stay with their original server, I have major respect for. I started on AR, and I have stayed here, through all the roller coaster matches that we have seen since day 1, and will continue to stay here trying to help my server in any way that I can. I wish there was more loyalty throughout the game and all the servers, sadly a lot take the easiest way out, and it is a shame to see.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in WvW

Posted by: Psy.6153

Psy.6153

HUG came out with us tonight and had a blast, especially at the end when we took Tarnished Coast’s Orb and THEN a keep to put it in lol

good times

Portal Bomber of
Sea of Sorrows NA

in WvW

Pimpnizzle.4371

Yeah The Guild is having a blast. Pugs reading map, team chat and following directions from commanders. The Guild was shocked to see they weren’t the only people putting sieges down, PUGS was doing it lol, Guilds working with other Guild to get stuff done. It’s just an eye opener for them. I haven’t had a chance to get in there yet. Not until I get the rest of my Guild over. The server has been very welcoming to HUG and Thank you guys for that.

I’ve already been in contact with Eris Ataxia and talks about the US guilds joining the alliance are going. Can’t wait to see what comes out of this.

in WvW

Pimpnizzle.4371

@ Dovgan. Good Luck to you and I hope you can grow the server into a power house.

in WvW

Posted by: Sharpclaw.7510

Sharpclaw.7510

HUG came out with us tonight and had a blast, especially at the end when we took Tarnished Coast’s Orb and THEN a keep to put it in lol

good times

Won’t last, sadly. Could. But I wouldn’t take that bet.