Tanks to canadians to ruin EU server experience!

in WvW

Posted by: Lohengrin.8573

Lohengrin.8573

The situation, fighting against french servers, is always the same: many full zerg, in all the maps, day and night without stop, thanks to the continous timezone full covering.

I beg arenanet to block non-european ip to prevent this bullkitten.

the funny thing is that french are even bad players (jade sea, at least), able only to mass enormous zerg and nightcap.

fun fun fun

[OSC] Lohengrin Fenrir – Norn Warrior
Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: kitanas.3596

kitanas.3596

in WvW

Posted by: Selo.1250

Selo.1250

I would have done the same if it was my server, its not that were blaming Vizunah as a server. Its more that it ruins the game experiance for everyone. Is it really that fun for Vizunah to win by default having 100% during the night? knowing that during the day, they are hardly ever “in the lead”?

in WvW

Posted by: Lohengrin.8573

Lohengrin.8573

canadians loves killing veteran guards…this is funny.

advice to arenanet: if you want to save your wvwvw fans, create something to avoid non european players to zerg our night. this is a bit frustrating and ridicolous.

[OSC] Lohengrin Fenrir – Norn Warrior
Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Gofr.5794

Gofr.5794

Us English speaking Canadians are suffering your very same problem on the U.S. servers if that makes you feel better.

Gofr, Asura Elementalist;
Garn the Rageblade, Charr Warrior;
Crystal Desert; Member of Crack Clan

in WvW

Posted by: kitanas.3596

kitanas.3596

Is it Anet’s fault that only 1 server can muster late night numbers?

in WvW

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

Blame Canada? Where do you propose my francophone countrymen play?

Yes, there are issues with unbalanced sever populations, but this is hardly grasping the problem let alone a solution.

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

in WvW

Posted by: Khiraen.8362

Khiraen.8362

Some ppl take this game too seriously, you’re angry because this week your world will get its kitten kicked all day long, so here you are venting your anger, i understand this.
But since arenanet has already stated that night capping is fine it’s quite useless to whine on the forums everytime it happens, just deal with it.

in WvW

Posted by: Selo.1250

Selo.1250

Its not fine to get beaten week over week becouse one side captures everything during night. WvW is about getting the most points at the end of the week.

How much fun is it when during the day the numbers are 19k 20k 20k, and after the night its 40k 20k 20k?
How many hours will it take until the 2 sides without nightcappers just stops playing, when they all know its already decided who will win after the first night?
Same thing has happened day after day, week after week since release, always against same servers

It wont be that long before people will leave WvW and the game, its already happening.

Anet needs to find a solution to it, to benefit all servers, and not just 1

in WvW

Posted by: arcdash.4039

arcdash.4039

I have the sudden urge to sing South Park’s “blame canada” song.