Tarnished Coast/Fort Aspen/Blackgate 10/15/12

in WvW

Posted by: Gajumat.4068

Gajumat.4068

Thanks for the fun tonight out in Fort Aspenwood. I enjoyed the battle for Bluewater Supply Camp and our failed attempt before our logout for the night on the keep. Thanks for the fun. See ya tomorrow night.

Gajumat of Maven Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Ellye.9123

Ellye.9123

(Tarnished Coast)
Had a blast struggling to control Bluewater and Bluelake. I’m not even minding that we’re losing, this has just been really fun and immersing.

in WvW

Posted by: martillos.3790

martillos.3790

I still everyday try to figure out why tarnished coast is always up north taking our kitten meanwhile blackgate is taking your main keep lol.We should be running a train on blackgate now

in WvW

Posted by: Zoula.5139

Zoula.5139

I think FA drank some crazy juice tonight!

Zoula Frostmane
<Bloodgale Vanguard>
www.vanguardgaming.com

in WvW

Gajumat.4068

Yea, some good times tonight. Keep on battling guys and gals win or lose who really cares as long as we have good fights and fun.

in WvW

Posted by: Torra.9805

Torra.9805

Good fights? You mean 3v1 camping main towns all night is good fights? I really would like to know what bad fights are. At this point every night from 1900-2300 Hawaii Time Fort is outnumbered 3 to 1 at elast, jsut logged off cause 30+ plus ppl camping our 7 ppl at our base gate. Gotta love your idea of good fights.

in WvW

Posted by: Thrumdi.9216

Thrumdi.9216

Yep, the good times stop about 11 pm Pacific time which is about the time frame you are talking about Torra.

It’s the old off-peak/snowball problem that has been discussed ad nauseum elsewhere. A solution would be nice soon, whatever it might be.

Thrumdi, Captain of The Tarnished Coastguard

The ultimate GW2 troll.

in WvW

Posted by: Telegraph.7509

Telegraph.7509

After about 9-10 pm Pacific time, enemy borderland maps on TC start to empty out, with some exceptions (like the epic BG BL orb war a couple of nights ago – from what I heard). Folks will stream toward the home borderlands and EB. How many people we have after that, and how long they stay usually depends on whether we have commanders around. After midnight pacific time, if we are doing poorly, then it usually snowballs and everyone heads to bed. Otherwise we can go for a few more hours.

in WvW

Gajumat.4068

Well, I can say that our crew isn’t apart of the 3 v 1 / tower humping or keep humping people. Normally, we have a crew of 5 to 10 depending on playtime. Also, we try and avoid zergs and being apart of the zerg. We prefer the smaller fights. Also, we aren’t on past 10pm EST. Our normal running hours are from about 7:30pm to 10pm EST.