Tarnished Coast looking for Oceanic, Euro, Asian guilds

in WvW

Posted by: Chessrook.8643

Chessrook.8643

Yanno I actually LIKE where we are. We keep pushing higher, we’ll start getting queues 24/7, and people will start complaining more.

in WvW

Posted by: Cayden.4587

Cayden.4587

Our north American queues are already from 30 minutes to an hour. Coming to this server is not really a good option for American timezone players.

I doubt a majority of players feel like the above player. Euro, Asian, Oceanic, Russian, and African guilds/players will be welcomed by a majority on TC.

Back to Planetside 2 beta. Where 500 v 500 v 500 happens everyday with no invisible armies.

in WvW

Posted by: Lathalshal.7831

Lathalshal.7831

SoS Aussies and NZ players please feel free to contact me in game Sharan, Amoral or just Lathalshal.7831, If you want to come over and test the waters that is fine.

Amoral ~ Guardian
Defiance [RUN] ~ Officer
Commander on SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

Yanno I actually LIKE where we are. We keep pushing higher, we’ll start getting queues 24/7, and people will start complaining more.

But we move away from night-capping complaints oh kitten what to do?

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

in WvW

Posted by: CardboardBox.6087

CardboardBox.6087

“The only thing keeping us out of the top 5 or 6 servers is the lack of players that play between 12am server time and 12pm server time. "

Isn’t that the problem with most servers though? Sadly it feels like there isn’t enough oceanics to go around. Would prefer EU-US server merges but I doubt Anet will make it happen.

in WvW

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

There is a reason there are one or two unofficial oceanic servers. They want to play together, not be some one’s lackie to guard the keeps for you.

Nothing worse logging on a server and no one is online in your guild, hardly any one out in the open world and barely any thing is happening in WvWvW unless you’re up against an oceanic server. There’s pretty much little perks to be gained by going to a non-oceanic server if you’re oceanic.

in WvW

Posted by: Furienify.5738

Furienify.5738

That, and top-tier ‘competition’ is awful. Cheating, hacking, spying, dirty tactics abound.

Mid-tier at least half a sense of dignity. I’m fine if we stay here.

in WvW

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

I like mid-tier myself. Enjoyed fighting against TC and GoM. It’s not one sided and each has their turns of winning with out resorting to awful tactics.

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

How about you North American guys come to Sea of Sorrows? No ques during NA primetime….

See how every server can do the same thing you are trying to do?

in WvW

Posted by: Kazim.2043

Kazim.2043

How about some North American guilds come to EU servers?

Izuvac.5713 “…like imagine 2 taliban server against 1 american…”

in WvW

Posted by: Twinbros.5372

Twinbros.5372

I respectfully disagree with the OP. I’m pleased with what TC has going for it right now. A decent sized night group who is able to hold their ground against a primarily Oceanic Server. But by inviting Oceanic players to our realm we are setting ourselves up for being targeted by other realms as the night capers.

Tarnished Coast. 80 Elementalist , 80 Ranger, 80 Mesmer, 80 Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Vanity.2506

Vanity.2506

I agree with Twinbros. We held onto our lead Sunday night despite SoS being Oceanic and having a holiday. We do have a night presence, and I’m sure they feel they could use a little more help during those hours. But I like where our server is as far as our performance in match-ups. We’re not going to win them all. And certainly not, if we’re unwilling to stoop to the levels that some servers do. I’m fine with having some integrity. And quite proud that our server has it in bushels!

Vanity Lionheart
That which yields is not always weak.

in WvW

Posted by: Niko.8901

Niko.8901

We do have some insomiacs and some people from elsewhere that try their best to help out on the night shift.

Put the sleeping pills away, have a coffee, and come join us!
Tarnished Coast Insomniacs Unite! \( @_@ )/\( @_@ )/

Otto Maggic ~Toasty
(sorry, I don’t give much wxp)

in WvW

Posted by: Zinthros.6589

Zinthros.6589

Come to Maguuma instead. We have a 200 slot Mumble server available for use by any Maguuma players / guilds. It receives heavy use, and all of our notable WvW guilds use it to coordinate on some level.

Varamyr Langkron / Kirk Vandergrift
Commander on Tarnished Coast [RE]
Greatsword Ranger before it was cool

in WvW

Cayden.4587

We just got finished crushing Maguuma so no…

Back to Planetside 2 beta. Where 500 v 500 v 500 happens everyday with no invisible armies.

in WvW

Posted by: Zinthros.6589

Zinthros.6589

Cute. We didn’t have any form of organization then. We’re currently crushing the ever loving kitten out of our present opponents. See you soon.

Varamyr Langkron / Kirk Vandergrift
Commander on Tarnished Coast [RE]
Greatsword Ranger before it was cool

in WvW

Posted by: whiran.1473

whiran.1473

We have a few aussies already.

I met them this morning (eastern time) as we held off the onslaught that is known as SoS.

We held Eternal (as in had the majority of the map as our’s – not all of it but the majority) all through the oceanic prime time. ’course, we lost all the borderlands but we held Eternal including SM – so, from our perspective, we won.

in WvW

Posted by: ThaOwner.7560

ThaOwner.7560

sorry maguuma its hard to hear you up here. dont think we’ll be playing you, we actually move up

Tybstra| Everything Purple [EP] | Maguuma

in WvW

Cayden.4587

Don’t come to Tarnished Coast I guess :P

in WvW

Posted by: Alodar.5794

Alodar.5794

Why not? Many Aussie players have moved over and we still have all the maps dominated until 1am PST. When a few more guilds move over we will be more than competitive at all hours. During daytime we are dominating other servers when the prime time is mutual. As it is now, there is only a few hours now that SoS has the advantage.

Tarnished Coast is proving to be extremely competitive.

Madember – Level 80 Elementalist
Madamber – Level 80 Guardian
Guild Leader of TSL (www.shadowlegion.net)

in WvW

Posted by: bwookie.3807

bwookie.3807

sorry maguuma its hard to hear you up here. dont think we’ll be playing you, we actually move up

Wait, what about the alliance?

Stick to the plan.

in WvW

Posted by: Zoula.5139

Zoula.5139

TC Maguuma Alliance 4 LIFE

Zoula Frostmane
<Bloodgale Vanguard>
www.vanguardgaming.com

in WvW

Posted by: Zynthetic.2954

Zynthetic.2954

If you’re oceanic and transfer over to Tarnished Coast, make sure to hit us up at TSG. We’re a small guild currently, but our presence defending stonemist at night has been noted by the server.

Also, capping a keep with 8 people while SoS are distracted for the win.

Tarnished Coast - Principality of New Katulus [PiNK]
Commander Zynergise – 80 Hammer Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: mcl.9240

mcl.9240

I will say that, from what I’ve seen of TSG’s abilities in WvWvW on TC, they’re a guild worthy of respect.

in WvW

Posted by: shorty.2608

shorty.2608

MCL i would like to say thank you.. To get in touch of TSG just message me aka Lightning C Farron, Lord Regnier, deyja, lord lynch and of course zynthetic… if your not looking for a guild hit me up anyway so i can say whats up

Tarnished Coast. The Sovereign Gaming. GuildMaster

in WvW

Posted by: ThaOwner.7560

ThaOwner.7560

haha, yeah the alliance, cant forget about that.

Conspiracy nuts.

Tybstra| Everything Purple [EP] | Maguuma