Tarnished Desert!

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Posted by: Chaosx.2471

Chaosx.2471

That’s right Isle of Aspenwood!

CD has had a guild exodus, with many of their top WvWvW guilds leaving for other servers. Several Crystal Desert guilds have found a new home on Tarnished Coast, and we would like to reach out to any other CD guilds finding themselves left behind, unsure which direction to take. If anyone would like feedback on the server from the opinion of one who just transferred here, please feel free to mail or msg me in game.

To those staying on CD, you have my utmost respect for sticking it out through these troubling times, and I hope to see Crystal Desert flourish again some day!

Sinner/Sinstra
GM of Cynical[CYN]

Sinner – GM & Commander
[CYN] Cynical – http://cynicalgw2.com
[TC] Tarnished Coast

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

To those staying on CD, you have my utmost respect for sticking it out through these troubling times, and I hope to see Crystal Desert flourish again some day!

Sorry, my love, for I am taking the last life boat off of the Titanic. However, I want you to remember that I will always respect and admire you, and if you should somehow survive the frigid arctic waters and deathly cold gusts, I want you to know that I will be waiting for you, with open arms.

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

There will be a lot of transfers going on before they start to charge for them. I welcome those who want to transfer to my server, but feel bad for all of the various servers that are going to have a dip in populations. It shouldn’t be permanent though… I expect that new people unable to get into the highly populated servers will start filling in the gaps. It’ll suck in the meantime though, so sorry for that

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

(edited by Aberrant.6749)

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Posted by: Toggles.1783

Toggles.1783

Good luck guys. I always like you(TC) and it became extremely tempting to hop on over but alas, I must stay where I started.

To CD, I’m not too mad at you guys. Sure things could have been fine but fear is fear. I hope you find lots of success over there and I hope you prove my “server jumper” theory wrong. I’m rooting for you!

Level 80: Elementalist Engineer Guardian Mesmer Ranger Thief Warrior

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

Good luck on TC guys!!!

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

(edited by SpitFire.4690)

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

If your stil looking for a good home…..Desolation is still looking for a good guild for night/morning crew……/PM if your intrested:)

GL to everyone going through these changes.

/Salute

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

CD was fine a week ago, and you guys get one week of losing and jump ship.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

2 servers in 1 nuff said

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Posted by: OldRodKS.9758

OldRodKS.9758

Welcome to the Coast! Hope you brought cookies…

We can never have too many cookies you know!

Playing on Tarnished Coast
Playing a various Stormspire alt – if it’s Stormspire, it’s probably me
Guilds: Elder Prophets [EP], Principality of New Katulus (PiNK)

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

I prefer Garnished Dessert.

Move over Isle of Aspenwood and Sanctum of Stormbluff, the crown of most delicious sounding combi-name goes to us!

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

I look forward to cleaning TC blood from my boots in the near future. CD being there too only makes it that much sweeter. See you soon, boys and girls!

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Posted by: Sir William PD.9615

Sir William PD.9615

Sorry, my love, for I am taking the last life boat off of the Titanic. However, I want you to remember that I will always respect and admire you, and if you should somehow survive the frigid arctic waters and deathly cold gusts, I want you to know that I will be waiting for you, with open arms.

CD was always more like the S.S. Minnow than the Titanic.

-Thoryn Stormbrew, Dolyak Slayer
Purple Dragons – Fort Aspenwood
www.purpledragons.net

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Posted by: Sylosis.7125

Sylosis.7125

I look forward to cleaning TC blood from my boots in the near future. CD being there too only makes it that much sweeter. See you soon, boys and girls!

This will be an epic battle my friend.

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

What new guilds have moved to TC?

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Posted by: sinthetix.8765

sinthetix.8765

Me too, me too. I will go down with my ship. Thing is though, I don’t think we’re going anywhere.

Also, somehow two guilds going to Tarnished Coast makes it Tarnished Desert? KH/Doly and… some guild that didn’t even participate in our WvW community?

I mean you no disrespect, but your problem was with LaZy and they, with GoF, went to Blackgate. I don’t know where [RISE] and [TG] went, but whatever.

More guilds are staying than are leaving. All of our Oceanic/SEA guilds are staying. Guilds are coming into Crystal Desert.

Anyone who wants to go to TC… hop on that bandwagon. If we drop a tier, we drop a tier. But Crystal Desert isn’t going anywhere.

Sorry you fell into the panic. Should have nerd pickled.

http://www.nerdpickles.com

Nocturne of Thix, Lime Overlord and Community Leader of Tonic: www.obeythelime.com

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Posted by: Alodar.5794

Alodar.5794

I would like to personally welcome the CD guilds that have joined Tarnished Coast in the last few days. Already we have seen many of you in WvW. Looking forward to meeting the rest of you.

Tarnished Coast has always been known for it’s strong community and the maturity level of the server. We don’t have the huge zerg guilds with ego’s to match, but instead we have many strong guilds who put checked their ego’s at the door and all work together for a common cause and what’s best for the server.

People truly get along and want to work together and take great pride in winning as a team.

Madember – Level 80 Elementalist
Madamber – Level 80 Guardian
Guild Leader of TSL (www.shadowlegion.net)

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

I would like to personally welcome the CD guilds that have joined Tarnished Coast in the last few days. Already we have seen many of you in WvW. Looking forward to meeting the rest of you.

Tarnished Coast has always been known for it’s strong community and the maturity level of the server. We don’t have the huge zerg guilds with ego’s to match, but instead we have many strong guilds who put checked their ego’s at the door and all work together for a common cause and what’s best for the server.

People truly get along and want to work together and take great pride in winning as a team.

I blame Canada.

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

How about desolated crystal???

beat that!

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

sinthetix.8765

I prefer…. “Crystal Desert.”

Also, we’ll be fine. Keep calm and www.nerdpickles.com

Nocturne of Thix, Lime Overlord and Community Leader of Tonic: www.obeythelime.com

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Posted by: Klaster.2605

Klaster.2605

I can’t believe that after one bad week guilds just jump ship. We were awesome for weeks, then kitten super-sized… I fully blame the paid transfers coming up, everyone just started panicking. Balls Deep.

Crystal Desert

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Posted by: Jaxzilla.2406

Jaxzilla.2406

More guilds are staying than are leaving. All of our Oceanic/SEA guilds are staying. Guilds are coming into Crystal Desert.

Unless this fellow’s signature is grossly out of date, it would appear that CD just lost the Singaporean guild [VaL] to JQ. This whole end of free transfers thing is a real mess, I’m so sick of seeing mid-tier servers falling apart because some of their guilds have decided to jump ship in favor of the top 4. I do hope you’re right about getting new guilds in though, and I hope things work out well for you guys. >:

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

I sure hope it’s not over for CD but with the loss of VaL, LaZY, GoF, KH, and a few other guilds WvW will be more of a struggle. I heard FA took sf(or fs idk what their name was) and that was a promising overnight crew.

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Posted by: Endorin.3109

Endorin.3109

[NAGA] is here to stick with CD.

Vizard/Violét Darkheart .
Maestro of Not Another Gaming Acronym [NAGA].

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Posted by: stinkypants.8419

stinkypants.8419

The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

(Alvyn | Crystal Desert )

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

sinthetix.8765

Unless this fellow’s signature is grossly out of date, it would appear that CD just lost the Singaporean guild [VaL] to JQ. This whole end of free transfers thing is a real mess, I’m so sick of seeing mid-tier servers falling apart because some of their guilds have decided to jump ship in favor of the top 4. I do hope you’re right about getting new guilds in though, and I hope things work out well for you guys. >:

Sorry, I guess I shouldn’t have used the word all (though I didn’t know about VaL)… many, if not most, of our Oceanic/SEA guilds are staying. (And at the very least, not at Tarnished Coast, further making this thread invalid).

Yes, we took a hit, yet, it’ll take some time to recover, but people panicking are just missing out on the good things to come.

http://nerdpickles.com

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Posted by: BillyGoatsGruff.4695

BillyGoatsGruff.4695

Well Sinstra…. I speak for my guild when I say we are sticking to then end. [Ti] The Titaninum Knights only had 2 commanders in WvW, Yolihuani (me) and Doc Feel Good (our guild leader), Together we will try to bring CD back up. Good Luck in TC and have fun. If anyone is staying on CD and they find them selves guild-less pm me @ Yolihuani, I will prob be on an alt.

/Salute @ Cynical[CYN]

-Never Forget CD-

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

I’m here.

How much better can it get?

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

sinthetix.8765

<3 Altie staying certainly makes CD even beyond Tier 1. Altie for President!

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Altie.4571

I need a personal back patter. I run the risk of throwing my shoulder out every time I pat myself on the back.

Which happens a lot, trust me.

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

There were some fallouts between some of the guilds. Seems to be like a political power struggle…

BlackGate

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Posted by: Karuna.1357

Karuna.1357

It is going to be crazy for many servers for a while. This final shuffle of guilds is more a result of people putting some careful thought into what server they want to settle down with. Before, even if people really didn’t want to transfer anywhere, they still knew that door was always open just in case something was to happen. Now, with the reality of pay-to-transfer setting in upon us, people are forced to reevaluate and decide where their ‘home’ is going to be.

Regardless of what happens in these final days before the end of free transfers, we at Tarnished Coast welcome our new friends and allies and look forward to doing battle with new opponents. It is going to be an exciting adventure.

Guild Leader/Commander, the Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP]
Tarnished Coast
http://www.espguild.com

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

sinthetix.8765

www.nerdpickles.com has been updated with more guilds STAYING on CD.

Altie, I’ll pat your back anytime.

Especially with that adorable link you have in your sig.

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Posted by: WeaponXI.4076

WeaponXI.4076

It seems to me that if this were to fully come to fruition, the T2 bracket could become amazing. TC aka tarnished desert, vs FA aka Isle of aspenwood, vs BG which neither server likes much! Talk about intense competition! I couldn’t imagine a matchup I’d enjoy more!

Either way BLNT wants to welcome all new arrivals to TC! Can’t wait to see you out there!

Raunchy-BLNT Commander-Twilight Warrior
Sea of Sorrows

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Altie.4571

You can stop TC, it’s not happening. You got two guilds, that’s it.

There will be no mass transfers to TC. Too many people care for the Crystal Meth … DESERT I MEAN DESERT.
>.>

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Joey.2769

Well CD also lost Rise(to Kaineng) any word if LW is staying?

Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Posted by: WeaponXI.4076

WeaponXI.4076

There will be no mass transfers to TC. Too many people care for the Crystal Meth … DESERT I MEAN DESERT.
>.>

I will forever dream of the matchup then I definitely didn’t mean any offense. Just thinking out loud. Even if it happened for a week, like via an ultra epic form of guesting that allowed us to do it, it would be fun

Raunchy-BLNT Commander-Twilight Warrior
Sea of Sorrows

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

sinthetix.8765

Yep, only two guild went to TC. Two went to Blackgate, I believe a few went to Kaineng, one went to JQ.

I think the rivalry TC and CD have had since I can remember has jaded most former CD-ers from transferring to TC. xD

I know I’ve always despised TC… but maybe it’s because when CD sees TC, we just roll over without trying.

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Posted by: Karuna.1357

Karuna.1357

Hey, sometimes your enemies can suddenly become your best friends

Guild Leader/Commander, the Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP]
Tarnished Coast
http://www.espguild.com

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Joey.2769

Yep, only two guild went to TC. Two went to Blackgate, I believe a few went to Kaineng, one went to JQ.

I think the rivalry TC and CD have had since I can remember has jaded most former CD-ers from transferring to TC. xD

I know I’ve always despised TC… but maybe it’s because when CD sees TC, we just roll over without trying.

hmmm last time CD fought TC they tried to coordinate with commanders on FA for help…roll over I think not

Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

>.>

See? It’s comments like these that make me want to whomp Altie over the head, stuff him into a canvas sack and abscond with him over to TC. Then feed him cookies and tickle his tummy.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

sinthetix.8765

Altie is my WvW officer. And I almost approve of what you’re going for, Jayne.

But he’s mine.

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Actually that’s not true. TC had nothing but respect for CD and even joined in the infamous planned Dolyak parade. I know for me personally, after Yak’s Bend players, CD players are amongst my favourites.

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Posted by: Lorelei.3918

Lorelei.3918

Not sure how I feel. I like to WvW almost exclusively. My guild has 500 members but never has more then maybe 5 playing wvw with 1 person I team up with most of the time. That wasn’t a problem when CD was doing good. Now I’m here wondering what the future will hold for me if I stay put.

I really don’t like the ridiculous overmatch. I mean, if this were Battlefield and I could just stick a bunch of c4 to myself and constantly jihad jeep them I’d be fine with uneven teams. Can’t do that here tho…

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Posted by: Ozma.1950

Ozma.1950

WoW good riddance, I’m so glad we’re losing all these bandwagoners. At least now CD can focus on what’s important, the Core guilds that remained behind.

Hats off to those guilds who decided not to take the easy way out, we can only get stronger now. Might drop down a tier but we will prevail just like we did during the first mass exodus.

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Altie.4571

See? It’s comments like these that make me want to whomp Altie over the head, stuff him into a canvas sack and abscond with him over to TC. Then feed him cookies and tickle his tummy.

O.@

^ I rolled off the couch while being tickled and hit my eye on the table.

You should feel bad now.

@KA poster, you should try to motivate your guild to join you, when you get 20-30 of them, the amount of fun you’ll end up having will convert them into WvW players.

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Jayne.9251

O.@

^ I rolled off the couch while being tickled and hit my eye on the table.

You should feel bad now.

Aw. I do!

Come on over here on TCBL and let me mend that poor eye. *wink

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Posted by: Vanity.2506

Vanity.2506

It’s terrible how permeated WoW is in our subconscious when anytime some one tries to simply say Wow! it’s automatically presented as WoW.

Sorry for the tangent, the tickling may resume.

Vanity Lionheart
That which yields is not always weak.

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Posted by: JPSnow.8296

JPSnow.8296

Funny just last week you guys were saying you have no respect for people on IOJ that went to fa….. Trolls will be trolls

JPSnow (main) – Necro, Sir Mezalot – Mesmer
Lieutenant Stabs – Thief
Night Vision (NV) – Blackgate

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Joey.2769

Funny just last week you guys were saying you have no respect for people on IOJ that went to fa….. Trolls will be trolls

The ones that said that went to Blackgate go yell at them most that came to TC came over to enjoy a server where everone is respected whether we win or lose.

Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

Tarnished Desert!

in WvW

Posted by: JPSnow.8296

JPSnow.8296

I actually wish you guys good luck just think it’s funny as its exact same thing IOJ and fa did and there is 13 pages or more of cd people complaining about it saying they have no respect ….

JPSnow (main) – Necro, Sir Mezalot – Mesmer
Lieutenant Stabs – Thief
Night Vision (NV) – Blackgate