Team chat broken for more than 2 weeks?

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

Dunno about you guys but my team chat has been broken for what seems like eternity.

Players in game told me I’m pretty much screwed and it’s un-fixable yet others have seemed to get it fixed.

in WvW

Posted by: FogLeg.9354

FogLeg.9354

My Team chat works fine.

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

My Team chat works fine.

See OP? This problem doesnt exist, FogLeg confirmed.

in WvW

Posted by: FogLeg.9354

FogLeg.9354

My Team chat works fine.

See OP? This problem doesnt exist, FogLeg confirmed.

Getting data about how many players are affected helps a lot when trying to find out the cause of problem. Something you chose to not give, making your comment not helpful to anyone. So far we only know it is bugged for one and not for other player while third attempts to be funny.

in WvW

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Dunno about you guys but my team chat has been broken for what seems like eternity.

Players in game told me I’m pretty much screwed and it’s un-fixable yet others have seemed to get it fixed.

The game can break over time.

Between memory leaks (easily proven) and database errors, I have to delete and reinstall the game about every six months or it loses a lot of cohesion.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

in WvW

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

Assuming you have Team chat checked in the list, try deleting the comms tab that it’s on, then make a new one, and check all the boxes.

I seem to recall guild chats and others dropping out before and that being a solution that worked.

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

Assuming you have Team chat checked in the list, try deleting the comms tab that it’s on, then make a new one, and check all the boxes.

I seem to recall guild chats and others dropping out before and that being a solution that worked.

I’ve done this but to no avail. Still bugged.

in WvW

Posted by: Tomas.6092

Tomas.6092

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Broken-Team-Chat-in-WVW/first#post6702339

Many people have this issue. Apparently Anet still working on a fix.

[KILL] Tequila No Lemon
- Maguuma