Teleporting/stealthing Necro?

in WvW

Posted by: warrior shapper.6502

warrior shapper.6502

Hey
Playing wvw just now , myself and a guild member came to attack an riverside player who was on a necro from the VM guild ( something like virtuae masters, sorry if not correctly spelt) who was attacking a sentry. we rushed him and then he tried to run, he used spectral walk and then jumped behind us as we turned around he “stealthed” no purple glow or smoke from theif or mesmer, we thought he had alt-f4 or disconnected but no loot or xp.( btw i know the you can jump back to orginal location wth spectral walk but this was disappearing and then moving further away from were spectral was triggered).
We ran back up to sentry and he reappeared on the other side of the ruins from where we where, he ran back to us then dodged back and disappeared again.

Was wondering if anyone else had seen this or there is something that can let any profession that can stealth, since i would thought it was lag but since two people seen it i doubt it.

let me know if anyone has any answers to this

Dream Rider [ART]
Art of Skills Desolation EU
Warrior shapper.6502

in WvW

Posted by: Ragnar.4257

Ragnar.4257

Flesh worm allows a 1200 range teleport.

[Scnd][TA][Dius][aX]

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Be prepared to live with this while any sort of free account play is active. There’s no loss for people having a free account perma banned for hacks/exploits etc.

On SoR, we’ve been dealing with an upleveld asuran mesmer who’s been teleporting directly into keeps at ninja walls and inside of outter gates, dropping catas/rams, teleporting directly to camps about the map, then teleporting back. He also teleports around bloodlust cap points.

I caught some vid of him the other day too. You can report these people, but they’re gonna do what they’re gonna do.

in WvW

Posted by: Otaur.9268

Otaur.9268

Spectral Walk back to sentry + Flesh Wurm at ruins (within range) and he prob just ran back after resetting combat?

Blackfang’s Demon Alliance [BfDA]

in WvW

Posted by: ShiningMassXAcc.4735

ShiningMassXAcc.4735

Norn snow leopard elite does have invisibility as well, although that doesn’t seem the likely culprit here.

in WvW

Posted by: KumaTazZ.8054

KumaTazZ.8054

You can also troll enemies while you have queue popped.
Just rush into enemy zerg, take damage and click travel before you down. :P

in WvW

Posted by: bjchase.3074

bjchase.3074

Was he low on health? If so maybe his rune proced.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Superior_Rune_of_Infiltration

Stormbluff Isle
Straight Outta Kryta [KRTA]
I fart in your general direction

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Did it resemble anything like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoVRisEx9j0

in WvW

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

Yes, it’s a hack. Saw this a lot tonight.

OP’d thief, lol

in WvW

Posted by: Redead.3016

Redead.3016

Did it resemble anything like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoVRisEx9j0

I saw the same mesmer tonight and a thief from BG doing this too. Reported them but who knows if anet will do anything about it.

in WvW

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

either runes of infiltration or flesh wurm. http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Flesh_Wurm

VM are a small guild with very talented players, I doubt they need hacks to beat someone who doesn’t even know such skills exist.

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

(edited by Maskaganda.2043)

in WvW

Posted by: Moon.6371

Moon.6371

I know Virtual Masters [VM] and sincerely doubt they would use any exploit or hack. One of the very dangerous small mans EU with skilled players. My wild guess is, you just got outplayed by far better players.

Can`t count the situations when I`ve fooled groups of players chasing me with Spectral walk alone or flesh worm. I bet they thought I “disappeared” as well.

Please be careful with your accusations, thank you.

Best regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: KOK.2650

KOK.2650

Guild players can play legally in group play but use hack when solo roaming.
He may be hacking for all we know .
For anyone who wonder, a small increase speed hack is almost undetectable but give huge advantages.
The problem is that this game has so many skill, lag , port, invisible bugs , anyone can appear to be hacking.

Kok -lvl 80 warrior Tsukoyu-lvl 80 elementalist
Ayumu-lvl 80 Necromancer
Tsu-lvl 80 thief

in WvW

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

The way the OP describes the situation it was one too much stealth.

[RG]

in WvW

Posted by: Fungalfoot.7213

Fungalfoot.7213

It was most likely a hack and he used his skills in an attempt to poorly disguise it. I’ve noticed that most hackers tend to gravitate towards stealth classes since it makes it so much easier for them to do what they do without getting caught. It’s kind of a dead giveaway when you see an elementalist floating in the air but a thief can stealth and then float to avoid rousing suspicion. Kind of rare to see other classes do it nowadays but it still happens.

Unfortunately the powers that be don’t want you to know how easily hackable this game is and the last time I tried to bring it to attention to get some real answers out of them I was infracted for it.